Becoming Veronica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelo groaned loudly as my nails scratched the head and corona again this time through the final thin silk barrier that kept me from feeling its heat directly in my hand.

"Oh baby please!" Angelo said pleadingly. I knew he wanted me to expose his cock let it throb in my hands and twitch when I traced my nails over the corona.

I leaned back slightly and tilted my head so my blonde locks fell behind my shoulders as I moved my hands to the waist band of his slacks. Angelo instinctively lifted his hips off the bed and let me slowly slide the material down his muscular legs. Once they were puddle around his shoes I slipped off his loafers and socks and removed the trousers from his ankles.

Angelo's pulsing erection tented the dark blue silk boxers he was wearing and I considered continuing my tease by caressing his cock through that sexy fabric. His lustful stare told me he wanted his cock released from its silken sheave and quite honestly I could wait no longer to hold his throbbing cock naked in my delicate hands.

I slowly slid my hands up his thighs and for only a moment toyed with the bottom hem of the legs with my finger tips. My left hand slid along his thigh while my right slid over his glorious cock as my fingers made their way to the elastic waist band of his boxers.

"Let's get these off baby." I whispered as my fingers hooked into the waist band. Angelo again lifted his hips allowing me to slowly slide the silk undergarment over his hips and ass. I leaned back as the silk turned inside out as it came off his thighs. The instant the waist band cleared his cock head it sprang up at full attention almost saluting me as it rose from his groin. I wasted no time slipping the silk boxers off his legs and feet and then dragged them up between my tits as Angelo watched my every move.

"Oh Angelo!" I exclaimed as I studied his erect cock. It was at least nine inches in length with bulging veins crisis crossing the length of its rock hard shaft. The smooth flesh of its corona flares wide and the head was a deep blood purple color. Every time it twitched Angelo smiled at me.

I leaned toward his beautiful cock and grasped the shaft in my left hand while I gently cupped his swollen balls in my right.

"Stroke it for me Veronica!" He pleaded with a lustful horse voice.

My left hand slowly slid up the shaft. As soon as my index finger and thumb came in contact with the flaring corona Angelo let out a soulful moan reinforcing my earlier thought that his corona is extremely sensitive.

As my hand circled the soft flesh of his cock head a droplet of pre-cum oozed from its tip which I quickly spread over the head and down the length of his pulsing shaft.

I watched him intently as I slowly stroked his gorgeous hard cock each time my delicate fingers slid over the smooth corona Angelo moaned sensually.

"God Veronica that feels so good." Angelo whispered.

"Do you want me to suck it baby?" I asked knowing his answer before I asked the question.

Angelo didn't speak but instead nodded his head affirmatively his wide eyed stare concentrating on my ruby lips as I leaned toward his beautiful cock.

I parted my luscious lips as my mouth neared his cock. Extending my tongue I pulled the head toward me. My mouth watered in anticipation of the first taste of my incredible Italian lover an explosion of warm salvia to bathe his awesome cock. I touched the underside of its head against my tongue and immediately slipped my upper lip over the tip and down to softly massage his corona.

"Oh god Veronica!" Angelo exclaimed as my hot wet mouth engulfed the pulsing head. Angelo moved his hands to my temples and slowly combed his fingers back though my long blonde locks until his finger tips touched behind my head. I fully expected him to pull my head down on his throbbing shaft but Angelo wanted me to swallow his cock at my own pace.

A deep sensual moan escaped my throat as I slowly took more of his cock inside my hot wet mouth. I had never sucked a larger cock and I knew I wouldn't be able to take all of him without the head sliding into my throat. A feeling of hesitation came over me wondering if I could deep throat his throbbing prick.

Angelo whispered in a hoarse sexy voice. "Yeah baby suck that cock." He increased the pressure with his fingers as I took more of his shaft.

My hesitation was well founded as I gagged when the tip of his pulsing cock touched the back of my throat. Involuntarily I pulled back until only the head was inside my mouth. I again rubbed his corona with my lips not wanting to try deep throating his cock head again.

"Suck it baby!" Angelo exclaimed as he increased the pressure of his strong fingers. He wanted me to take all of him and in my mind I wanted the same thing. But my throat resisted his invasion and I again gagged when the head pressed into the back of my throat.

I pulled back letting his cock slip from my wet mouth.

"Angelo I don't think I can swallow it." I said.

"Don't worry about that Veronica." He replied trying to hide his disappointment while pulling me up to stand before him.

Angelo stood and gathered me in his strong arms bringing his mouth to mine and kissing me passionately. His hands explored my naked back and then slid around to softly cup my tits. He dipped his head and captured one taut nipple between his lips suckling my erect nipple and sending a shiver of ecstasy swirling through my body.

"Oh baby that feels so good." I whispered running my long fingers through his jet black hair and guiding his mouth to the other nipple.

Angelo slowly turned me so I was between him and the bed and then straightened up to again kiss me deeply on the mouth our tongues intertwining in a passionate sensual dance of pleasure.

Breaking our kiss he said "Lay down Veronica."

I slowly sat on the edge of the bed with my awesome sexy lover standing over me. Laying back I spread my wavy blonde locks seductively framing my face. Angelo smiled as he moved over me. I lifted my legs and spread them letting him settle between my silk covered thighs. He hovered over me on extended arms but let his hips press against mine. His erect cock captured between our bodies. I could feel the hardness of him against my clit and moaned deeply as he began slowly rubbing my clit with the underside of his beautiful cock.

"Oh god baby!" I exclaimed as his cock set my clit to tingling.

Our eyes were glued together searching deeply for the doorway to each others souls.

Angelo moved his hips with a steady rhythm pleasuring us both but I wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel his throbbing cock fill my wet steamy pussy. I wanted the wide flare of his corona rubbing against my g-spot.

"Fuck me Angelo, please bury your cock inside me baby!" I pleaded.

Angelo lifted his hips and as he did I moved my hands to pull my thighs up spreading my loins wide open in anticipation of his first thrust into me.

I felt his cock head touch my wet pussy lips and before he could drive it between I begged. "Give me every sweet inch baby hard and fast!"

His eyes closed and with one mighty thrust he entered me completely burying himself in my dripping wet pussy and slamming the pulsing head against my cervix.

"Oh god!" I screamed as my pussy stretched to accept his size instantly surrounding him with wet hot fuck flesh.

"Yes baby!" He said as we remained coupled together deeply his throbbing cock soaking in my wet pussy.

I reached up and circled his neck with my hands pulling his weight down on me and his mouth to mine. His tongue instantly invaded my oral cavity as deeply as his cock had invaded my pussy.

I moaned sensually letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. His full weight on top of me his chest pressing against my tits his hips tight against mine his balls resting against my ass and his beautiful cock buried deep in my dripping wet searing hot fuck tunnel.

I felt consumed by my awesome lover and loved every part of the feeling. His cock filled me perfectly the girth stretching my pussy lips completely but not painfully. The length extends to the very bottom of my pussy and presses lightly against my cervix. And his incredible corona that wide flaring part of his cock that is so sensitive rubs over my g-spot when he is completely inside.

"Fuck me baby." I pleaded.

Angelo withdrew only an inch or two and then thrust back into me eliciting a sexy squeal from me.

Very slowly Angelo's began withdrawing more with each successive stroke until he was pulling back as far as he could before driving his beautiful cock completely into me again.

The pace of our love making increased and I began lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. Tiny beads of sweat formed on our flesh and mingled together our bodies slippery with lust. My breath started coming in short gasps between moans of total pleasure.

"Its so fucking wet and hot Veronica." Angelo said before he again slipped his tongue into my open willing mouth.

I moaned over and over as his cock sent swirling sensations of total pleasure through my body every time he thrust into me the corona rubbed against my g-spot.

Oh baby you fuck me so good!" I exclaimed.

I began feeling the incredible tightness in my loins as his beautiful love making steered me toward the pinnacle of ecstasy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "Make me cum baby, fuck me good Angelo."

Angelo began fucking me with long deep strokes faster and faster as my orgasm began to build. I contracted my internal muscles tightly around his rock hard cock and held on to him for dear life as his piston like cock slammed into me time and time again.


The incredible sensation of his fucking drove me quickly to the edge of ecstasy until I finally gave in and let the flood gates of pleasure swing wide open.

"YES YES YES I'm cuming!" I screamed.

Wave after wave of complete pleasure crashed into me. My pussy tingled with the intense sensation of this incredible orgasm. I slid my hands to his ass and pulled him toward me as he continued pumping his erection deep into my soaking wet pussy.

"That's it Angelo keep fucking me like that!" I squealed wanting my climax to last as long as possible.

Each time he thrust his awesome cock deep inside his flaring corona rubbed across my g-spot and sent a shard of pleasure racing up my spine to my brain.

"Ooooooooooooooo baby that's so fucking good." I exclaimed as my new lover slowed his pace but kept driving his rock hard cock deep inside me. I could feel my climatic juices seeping from me each time Angelo sank his rock hard cock to my depths.

"You're so fucking hot Veronica." Angelo exclaimed as his slow paced fucking brought me back from the peak of sexual pleasures.

"Oh Angelo that was so good. Let me get on top and fuck you now baby." I said.

Angelo slowly withdrew his throbbing cock from me and moved to recline in the middle of his soft comfortable bed. He grasped his cock and slowly stroked it while I moved to straddle him.

"I know this is going to feel incredible." I said as I positioned my dripping wet pussy above his erection.

Angelo held his rock hard cock until he felt the heat and moisture of my pussy touch the tip. As I lowered myself on him his hands moved to cup my sensitive tits. His thumbs instantly rubbed my erect nipples causing them to tingle.

"Oooooooooooogod!" He moaned as my searing hot pussy engulfed his incredibly hard cock my slippery fuck flesh surrounding him completely. I settled down fully impaled on him and leaned into his soft hands covering my tits.

Letting my awesome lover soak in my wetness for a moment I could feel his cock twitch inside me. Each time he flexed his muscles the head rubbed sensually against my cervix.

"You fill me so good Angelo!" I exclaimed adding, "I love how your cock feels baby."

Angelo didn't need to reply he just flexed and his cock did the talking rubbing against my cervix and g-spot and sending shivers of ecstasy through my body.

I lifted my hips and then plunged down on him again slowly.

"That's it Veronica fuck me real slow." Angelo whispered as I lifted a second time. I let our fucking take on a slow rhythmic pace squeezing his cock as I lifted off and letting his cock spread my pussy as I impaled myself on him once again.

Angelo's hands moved slowly and sensually over my heaving tits providing me with awesome pleasures. I threw my head back and moaned deeply as the tingling in my nipples spread through out my entire chest.

I continued moving my hips up and down slowly fucking him letting every inch of his beautiful hard cock fill my wet hot pussy. His thumbs and index fingers continued tweaking my taut nipples, and at one point he lifted off the bed to suck and lick at them causing me even more pleasure.

As I slowly increased the rhythm of our love making Angelo responded by beginning to lift his hips to thrust up into me each time I drove my wet pussy down onto him.

"Oh god Angelo that feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed as my sensitive loins began to tingle with ecstasy.

Angelo's hands slid from my breasts and down my sides to ride on my hips as I fucked him. He thrust up into me and pressed my hips down at the same time.

"Yes Veronica fuck me baby!" Angelo whispered.

I leaned forward and bent at the waist pressing my hard nipples and heaving tits into his now sweaty chest hair moving my shoulders from side to side rubbing my nipples against him.

Our hips were now moving in unison bringing our loins together with a loud slapping sound as the intensity of our fucking increased bringing us both closer and closer to our ultimate goal. A climax to rival all climaxes.

I curled my arms under his shoulders and dug my chin into his neck as I began feeling that incredible numbing sensation in my pussy. Angelo's fingers clawed into my hips as he pulled me down to meet his upward thrusts.

"Ooooooooooooofuck Angelo." I almost screamed as I felt his cock slam into me over and over again.

"Fuck me baby, make my hot little pussy cum all over your beautiful cock." I quickly and passionately whispered urging him to fuck me harder and faster.

Angelo said nothing, his grunts and snorts speaking volumes as he pounded his incredible cock up into my swollen wet searing hot pussy.

I clung to him for dear life as the swirling ecstasy of my own orgasm slammed into me with no warning.

My muffled screams of pleasure vibrated through his shoulder as my swollen pussy released a deluge of climatic juices bathing his incredible hard cock. As soon as my pussy flooded Angelo grimaced and through clenched teeth he screamed. "I'm cumming baby!"

My body went numb orgasmic pleasures swirling along my spine from my pussy to my brain. I rode him as he thrust up into me and spewed with a torrid of sperm. Blast after searing blast of his hot cum shot inside my pussy as we clawed our way to the absolute pinnacle of sexual pleasures.

Sweat poured from every pore of our bodies mingling between us as passionately as our fuck juices mixed inside me. Just as I was about to begin the slow sensual slide back from the edge of sexual nirvana Angelo screamed.

"Owwwwwwwwwwww...." His strong arms threw me off his body and his hands instantly moved to his right thigh. Apparently the build up of lactic acid in his muscles was too much and his right hamstring went into a painful cramp.

"God Angelo are you all right!" I exclaimed as I regained my balance and moved back to kneel beside him.

"Fucking cramp Veronica." He said through clenched lips his face now showing pain instead of pleasure.

"Roll over baby." I said knowing exactly what needed to be done.

As Angelo rolled over onto his stomach I moved to straddle his leg. My pussy which was still tingling leaked our combined juices on his leg as I slowly began massaging his thigh muscle from the knee upward.

"Point your toes Angelo." I suggested as my hands moved along the knotted muscle. His head was turned to the side allowing me to see the painful expression on his face his hamstring was as hard as a rock and he groaned painfully each time my hands moved up his leg.

"Eeeeeowwwww." Angelo squealed as I worked the muscle trying to get the painful knot to loosen its grip on my lover's thigh.

Ever so slowly I could feel the hardness diminish under my soft hands and his expression changed as my incredible lover started moaning softly each time my fingers worked through the tightest spot in his thigh.

"Feel good baby?" I asked once I was certain my massage was having the desired affect.

I could see the slightest of a smile reappear on his lips as he said, "It feels incredible Veronica. You have magic fingers baby."

I leaned forward sliding my hands up over his ass and along his spine until my tits made contact with his back. Whispering in his ear I said, "And you Angelo have a magic cock."

I'm certain Angelo's thigh was still aching but I wanted to feel his body against mine. I wanted our sweaty bodies touching one another. I stretched my legs out along his and used my wet pussy to massage his leg our mingled juices oozing from me coating his flesh.

My soft lips traced light kisses along his shoulder his neck and finally onto his ear. He jumped slightly when I probed his ear with the tip of my tongue.

"I love the way you fucked me baby." I whispered in his ear.

Angelo rolled to his side causing me to slip off him and recline along side. His arm slid over me and pulled me close against him. Our lustful mouths inches apart.

"You're one incredible fuck Veronica." He whispered just before our mouths met in a passionate soul searching tongue probing kiss.

His arm held me firmly in place as we kissed and he again rolled onto his back pulling me on top of him. My heaving tits crushing into his strong chest our legs intertwined my pussy sliding along his thigh still oozing fuck juices.

Breaking our kiss I lifted my head and asked, "Angelo baby?" I paused for a moment not sure I wanted to continue with my question. "Am I as good a fuck as any of your whores?" I almost blurted out finishing my question.

Angelo grinned at me but didn't reply. His expression seemed to be that he was deep in thought comparing me to the dozens of high class hookers he employ's. After what seems like an eternity he smiled widely and said. "Veronica you're a better fuck then any of my girls."

"Good answer baby but I bet most of your whores suck cock better than me." I said with an inquisitive tone of voice.

"Well babe some of my girls are specialists." He replied adding, "But you do very well Veronica."

I knew Angelo was trying to make me feel better but the fact remained that I couldn't take all of him in my mouth and throat and his disappointment showed earlier. I wanted to be his complete lover and not worry about him going elsewhere for any of the pleasures a woman can provide.

I suggested, "Maybe you could get one of your specialists to teach me how to swallow all of you baby?"

He smiled again and said, "You can't be serious baby."

"Baby I want to be your complete lover if one of your whores can teach me how to do that then yes I'm very serious." I replied.

"Let's just see where things lead baby then we can worry about you learning anything from one of my girls." Angelo suggested.

"For now Veronica I just want to enjoy feeling your sexy body against mine." He remarked pulling me tighter against him.

I let my body slid off him to one side and snuggled in close to his warmth trying to keep contact with as much naked flesh as possible. My silk covered legs intertwined with his. I slowly ground my loins into his hip and my soft tits pressed against his side.