Becoming Veronica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both cheeks stinging and my pussy throbbing I moved my hands behind me pulling my loins wider apart my body supported on the back of the chair.

"Give it to me baby." I screamed adding, "Gimme that sweet cum deep inside!"

His hands again grasped my hips as I felt his cock swell to orgasmic size. I knew his cum was boiling toward his cock head and that I'd soon be feeling the explosion of hot cum deep in my pussy.

"Oh god Veronica!" Angelo exclaimed as he drove his cock into me.

"Yes baby gimme every drop." I begged.

Even though I couldn't see I was certain his hips were a blur of motion as he slammed his cock into me.

With a deep guttural groan from his throat Angelo's cock exploded. The first searing hot stream of cum shooting from him as his cock slammed into my cervix instantly flooding my pussy and coating his already sopping wet cock with our combined juices.

The sensation of him cumming filling me with his beautiful hot juice drove me instantly to yet another incredible orgasm. My pussy convulsed and swirls of pleasure shot into my brain.

"Oh fuck!" Angelo exclaimed as his balls pumped me full of his sweet juice. His thrusts into me now sounding sloppy as I bathed his spurting cock with my own orgasmic juices.

I released my grip on my stinging ass cheeks and slid my hands down to the arms of the chair grasping the fabric as my orgasm matched my awesome Italian lovers own climax.

"God Veronica that feels so good!" He said as his thrusts began to slow but still filled me completely.

I pushed my hips back to meet every sensual thrust wanting the wonderful climax we were sharing to subside as slowly as possible.

Angelo withdrew his cock and smeared our combined juices over the stinging tattoos his hands had left on my cheeks.

The hot fluid caused the stinging to intensify and Angelo slipped his cock back inside to coat it again before pulling out and painting more of my cum covered ass with his hot cock juice.

I felt him take a step back and instantly turned to kneel before my wonderful man. I looked up into his burning passionate eyes. The smile on his lips acknowledging that he wanted me to cleanse his softening cock with my lips and tongue.

I leaned forward parting my lips and extended my tongue.

"Hmmmmmm." I moaned as the tip made contact with my mouth and our taste coated my lips.

"Oh baby!" Angelo whispered as his cock head disappeared between my lips and I began sucking him clean.

His hips twitched involuntarily as my mouth extended the pleasure of his orgasm.

"We taste so good Angelo." I whispered before I used my tongue to lick our juices from the base of his cock shaft and his balls.

My lips and cheeks were smeared with fuck juices as Angelo slid his hands under my arms and lifted me to a standing position.

As his mouth moved toward mine he whispered. "Share it with me Veronica."

"Hmmmmmmm." We moaned in unison as his mouth covered mine and his tongue dipped into me coating it with the passion juices of our loins.

His mouth moved away and he licked at my lips gathering what fluids he could before again pressing it into my open mouth to share the taste.

"We do taste incredible." Angelo whispered. His kiss deeper and more passionate then before.

His hands slid up to first caress my face running fingers through my blonde locks before tracing lightly down my back finally coming to rest on the twin ruby red hand prints he had tattooed me with earlier.

I kissed along his jaw reaching his ear and whispered, "I loved having you spank me baby."

His hands gently caressed the hot flesh as he offered an apology, "I hope I didn't hurt you Veronica?"

I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked deeply into his passionate dark eyes. "Baby the pain only intensified the pleasure." My smile telling him I enjoyed the sensation.

Angelo moved to his left and sat down on the sofa pulling me down beside him. I curled my legs up under my self and snuggled into his strong body his right arm behind me his hand gently sliding along my back. His now flaccid cock rested on his thigh. I moved my soft hand to it and slowly stroked the length of his shaft.

One tiny droplet of cum oozed from the tip and I quickly leaned over to capture the last of his juice with the tip of my tongue.

I straightened up and again looked into his eyes.

"You're such a sexy woman Veronica and an incredible lover." He whispered.

"No baby." I said disagreeing with him. "WE are incredible lovers together!" I added accentuating the word we. Angelo and I cuddled on the sofa for the longest time. His gentle caresses along my back felt wonderful and I responded by sliding my soft hand and nails along the top of his thigh occasionally letting my nails tease his soft cock.

After what seemed like a wonderful eternity Angelo said. "Veronica I have a couple things I need to take care of today. I'm going to shower and get dressed."

As he stood and walked toward the bath room I watched how his ass moves when he walks. His fit body excites me nearly as much as his beautiful cock. But those passionate deep Italian eyes melt my heart when he stares into mine.

I reached down and picked up his robe again slipping it on and twisting the satin belt at my waist as I hear the shower water start. I resisted the urge to join him in the shower knowing he had business to take care of. Instead I just relaxed in the beautiful surroundings of his apartment thinking to myself. "You've made it Veronica. An awesome lover, a beautiful place and with Angelo's blessing you can cast off the image of a working waitress and become his main squeeze."

A few minutes later I heard the shower stop and Angelo stepped from the bath with a large fluffy towel wrapped around his waist. His firm torso glistened with tiny beads of water and his jet black wet hair was combed tightly against his scalp.

"That felt great Veronica." Angelo said.

I giggled and asked. "The shower or the fuck baby?"

"Actually both." He replied as he turned and headed toward his or should I say our bed room.

I stood and followed him wanting to observe how he prepares him self to go out.

As I entered the room Angelo had already removed the towel and was using it to aggressively dry his hair. He dropped the towel behind his back and began moving it from side to side. His hair now mussed fell rather sexily over his forehead. I smiled as I took a seat in the other arm chair and slowly crossed my long sexy legs.

"Mind if I watch baby?" I asked.

"Not at all Veronica." Angelo replied with a soft smile.

He moved slowly about the room first gathering a pair of silk boxers a clean sleeveless tee shirt and a pair of black socks from one dresser drawer and carefully laying them on the bed.

I watched intently as he again crossed the room toward his closet. Paying close attention to the way his soft cock swung from side to side as he walked.

Angelo lifted a suit from the closet rod and stretched up to remove a clean white long sleeved shirt from the shelf above. Bending at the waist he grabbed a pair of black shoes and then moved back to the bed carefully laying everything out.

He was meticulous with his clothes. A habit I made mental note of and would use to my advantage in the future. As I watched him begin to dress I was amazed at how he smoothed each article of clothing on his body. It was as he had a compulsion that every fiber of each garment be perfectly aligned. The line of buttons on his shirt was as straight as an arrow. The creases along the pant legs centered perfectly on the tops of his shoes the loops of his shoe strings were exactly the same size. It took him nearly a full ten minutes to get to the point that he was ready to slip a tie around his neck. As he moved back to his closet I noticed just how perfectly his clothing is tailored to his form.

"Which one baby?" Angelo asked holding a dark blue and a bright red tie up toward me.

"I like the red one Angelo." I replied.

He smiled and returned the blue neck tie to its spot on his tie rack making sure equal lengths hung on each side of the holder and that it fit perfectly between the ties on either side.

As he moved toward the dresser mirror he slipped the neck tie under his shirt collar. Conversely to the amount of time it took him to dress, in an instant his deft fingers slid twisted and pulled the shiny red fabric into a perfect Windsor knot both ends the exact same length.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed as Angelo turned toward me.

I stood and moved to the bed lifting his suit coat so he could slip his arms in. I smoothed the fabric over his shoulders and even though it wasn't necessary ran my hands along his back as if to smooth any wrinkles from the back.

Angelo turned to face me and smiled before he said. "How's that baby?"

"You look so handsome Angelo!" I replied with a wide smile on my face.

"Thanks Veronica." He replied as he buttoned one jacket button.

"I'll be gone till four or five o'clock today baby. Do you want me to send Vince back later to take you any place?" Angelo asked.

"That would be great Angelo. I should stop at my place and get a few things and talk to Carla." I said.

"Good I'll send Vince back in a couple hours then." Angelo said as he moved to his dresser and picked up his billfold. He opened it and pulled several bills out folding them in half as he extended his hand toward me.

"Here's some cash if you need anything Veronica." Angelo said.

I took the money and slipped it in the pocket of his robe and reached up with both hands to wrap them around his neck.

"You've made me very happy baby." I said staring into his handsome face and those passionate dark Italian eyes.

"It's going to be so nice coming home knowing you'll be waiting here for me baby. I've always hated coming back to an empty suite." Angelo offered.

I smiled and replied. "I'll be here when you get back Angelo."

He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips as he ran his strong fingers through my hair. Even the lightest of touches from my handsome man excited me. A feeling I knew would last forever.

Just as we broke our kiss the door buzzer sounded.

"That'd be Vince baby." He offered. "I've got to run Veronica."

I followed him toward the front door pushing the button intercom Angelo said. "Be down in a minute Vince."

"Very good Sir." I heard Vince reply.

I gave Angelo a light kiss on the lips just before he slipped out the door. I watched him from the doorway as he walked toward the elevator not moving back inside until the doors slowly closed and the elevator began moving down.

As I walked across the living room I removed the cash from my pocket. Angelo had slipped me 10 crisp fifty dollar bills. I smiled to myself thinking I could get used to receiving these kind of treats.

Since I was now alone in Angelo's suite and I have at least two hours to kill I'd snoop around a little. Starting in his bed room I carefully looked into his dresser drawers. Nothing in there except immaculately folded clothing. He certainly likes things in order. There is a small desk in one corner of the bedroom, but it was locked so I couldn't snoop in there, but I was certain it contained some enlightening stuff.

I next went to the kitchen. Angelo had already bought one of the newly invented electric refrigerators and I was surprised to find it fairly bare with the exception of a few eggs butter and the left over bacon from breakfast a half quart of milk and an opened bottle of wine. I decided to use some of the cash he'd given me to stock up on some supplies. I could treat him to a home cooked meal tonight when he arrived home from his meeting.

Finding Angelo's supply of bath towels I flipped a fresh towel over my shoulder after slipping his robe off and carefully hanging it on the padded hanger in his closet. As I entered the bath room again I surveyed my naked body in the large mirror behind the sink. My long wavy bleach blonde tresses cascade just below my shoulders and frame my face while covering one eye rather seductively. My petite nose contrasts with my full succulent pouty lips which I always draw attention to with a shade of red lip stick.

Below my shoulders my breasts are firm and sensual orbs tipped with pink areola and tiny nipples. They are large enough to need some support but at my young age they still have a hint of childish up turn to the sexy nipples. If I choose not to wear a brassiere those slightly up turned nipples show as twin nubs of hardness through the fabric of my blouse or dress.

As I pulled the towel from my shoulder and lay it on the edge of the sink I let my hands slide up across my flat belly to cup both tits. My thumbs and forefingers gently rolled the sensitive nipples instantly bringing them to a heightened state of hardness. I love having my breasts fondled and my nipples react even more when a mans fingers that are touching them.

Releasing my nipples I and slid my hands down letting my nails caresses the soft flesh. I used my middle fingers to tease the skin along the crease between my pelvis and upper thighs until the dipped between and along the swollen folds of my labia. My loins instantly reacted and began tingling. As I moved my fingers forward I dipped one between and inside the wet confines of my pussy coating it with the residue of our earlier love making.

I withdrew that wet finger and raised it to my lips again tasting the wonderful results of our combined orgasmic juices. The sweet taste and musty odor excited me and I thought to my self that I could hardly wait until I could again bring Angelo to an incredible climax later that night.

I resisted the temptation to masturbate my self to climax instead showering quickly so I wouldn't keep Vince waiting upon his return to drive me to my apartment. Unfortunately my earlier snooping and brief time spend admiring my form along with Vince's early return cause me to be wrapped in a towel when the buzzer rang.

I pressed the call button and spoke into the intercom. "Hello is that you Vince?" I said.

"Yes miss sorry I'm early." Vince replied.

"Would you like to come up" I asked offering him entry by pressing the lock button.

"Thank you Veronica." I heard him say hearing the door open in the back ground.

I slipped my panties on and grabbed Angelo's robe from the closet and went back to the bath room to begin brushing my hair and applying makeup.

Vince knocked softly on the door before I had even finished my hair. I walked over and opened the door keeping the chain on until I was sure it was him.

"Morning Veronica." Vince said.

"Hold on a second Vince." I replied as I closed the door and unlatched the safety chain.

Opening the door again I invited him in. "I'll be a few minutes yet." I said.

"No problem Veronica. Angelo told me to stay with you as long as you need today." Vince offered.

Vince was wearing a dark suit and a matching silk shirt open at the neck his curly chest hair clearly visible in the vee of his open shirt. He is a burly man perhaps 20 pounds overweight but muscular. He has short curly hair which he keeps closely cut to his scalp.

"Make your self comfortable Vince." I said adding, "There's some coffee in the kitchen."

He smiled and said. "Thank you Veronica." His eyes moved down over my silk covered body to my naked legs below.

I turned and began walking toward the bath room knowing his eyes were still glued to my body.

"I think I'd like some coffee." He said as I moved away from him.

I let the bath room door half way open as I returned to finish my hair and apply a little makeup. As I brushed my hair the robe I was wearing opened slightly exposing the cleavage between my soft tits.

Vince turned the corner and leaded against the door jam holding a cup of coffee in one hand. He had taken his suit jacket off and I instantly noticed the shoulder holster holding a shiny pistol with a pearl grip.

I turned toward him and smiled watching his eyes as they instantly dropped to gaze at the smooth flesh between my tits.

"Oh sorry Vince." I said as I pulled the fabric closer together covering the view he was clearly enjoying.

He grinned and replied, "No need to apologize Veronica."

I returned my attention to the mirror and began applying a fresh coat of red lipstick to my lips.

"How long have you known Angelo?" I asked Vince.

"We grew up together. I've know Angie all my life." Vince answered.

"Angie? You call him Angie?" I replied.

Vince laughed and said. "When we were boys he was Angie and I was Vinnie."

"You two must have been quite a pair." I offered.

"Yes we were inseparable." Vince replied adding, "I owe Angelo my life Veronica."

I expected Vince to explain how it is that he feels he owes Angelo his life but he didn't go further into that story.

It was clear to me that if I was to become an important part of Angelo's life I would get to know his life long friend and confidant much better also. And while I had promised never to ask Angelo about his businesses I saw no reason I couldn't try to illicit some information from his friend.

Pursing my lips to even out the fresh coat of red color on my lips I casually let one hand slip along the neckline of my robe again exposing my cleavage to him as I turned to face him again.

Vince's eyes were again drawn to the creamy flesh I was offering as I asked, "Tell me something Vince. How many whore houses does Angelo own?"

Caught off guard by my blunt question and distracted by the sexy view between my tits Vince replied. "The family has four locations."

While he was still enjoying what I'd exposed I asked. "How many girls work at each one?"

Vince realized where I was going with my questions and drew his attention to my face again. "It varies Veronica. Each house has a madam and between three to five girls." Some quick math confirmed that Angelo's family employed between fifteen and twenty five high priced call girls. Since Vince was offering information so freely I decided to continue to question him about the family's bordellos.

"Do the madams work Vince?" I asked

"Oh yes, they take care of our very special customers." He answered adding, "And help train the girls to be classy call girls instead of common street whores."

"Oh really, I thought Angelo handled that himself." I said

Vince smiled knowing where I was going with that statement. "Veronica, Angelo used to sample every girl the family hired but lately he has turned that very pleasant job over to others who work for him."

I grinned seductively at him and asked. "And would you be one of the others how handle that pleasant job?"

Vince visibly blushed before answering. "Yes Veronica I occasionally handle that pleasant job."

I could tell that my line of questions and the view of my sexy cleavage were having an effect on Vince the clear bulge in the front of his trousers showing me that he was becoming aroused. I decided to turn up the heat and tease him a little.

Lifting my long sexy fingers to the neckline of my robe again I slid them down opening the vee wider giving him a chance to stare at more of my full breasts.

I watched him swallow hard and his blush turned a shade redder as I asked. "Vince do you teach the new girls how to suck cock?" I asked bluntly.

Vince's blush turned crimson red and the bulge in his trousers grew even larger. He again swallowed hard before replying. "Yes I do."

My fingers were resting on the twist in the robes belt and with the slightest of downward pressure it separated allowing the robe to fall open in front.

Vince's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped as he stared at more of my naked flesh.

"Teach me to suck cock like a whore Vince." I asked.