Becoming Veronica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and picked up where I left off. "Veronica I've been thinking about that since I walked through the door."

My whole body wanted him. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second and my nipples tingled not only from my own soft caresses but also from his sexy gaze.

Angelo carefully folded his napkin and placed it beside his empty plate. His broad smile letting me know he was ready for dessert.

As I stood and took the two steps necessary to be standing beside him I asked. "Are you ready for dessert baby?"

Angelo pushed his chair back and turned it toward me. The huge bulge in his trousers gave me the answer to my question. His cock was fully erect and stretching down along his thigh.

I gazed at his loins I said. "I see you're more than ready for your dessert Angelo.

He just smiled and nodded his agreement.

As I knelt before my incredible lover his eyes never left mine. He watched as I licked my shimmering lips. He stared as I flipped my wavy blonde hair behind my shoulders. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as I slid my fingers along the plunging neck line of my dress and then stretched the flimsy fabric apart to expose my soft succulent breasts completely.

"OH MY GOD!" Angelo exclaimed as I hooked the material outside my tits and slowly cupped both for his close examination. His hands rested on the sides of his chair as I moved closer. I moved my right hand to his knee and slowly slid it up over his strong thigh until it slid over his unbelievable erection.

A deep groan escaped his throat as my delicate caress move along the shaft of his cock. I joined my right hand with my left and slowly undid his belt and trouser button. Pulling the tiny zipper tab down I slid my hands to his waist and over his hips.

"Yes baby!" He said as he lifted his hips and allowed me to peel his trousers off his strong legs. I used one hand to untie his shoes as I softly stroked his hard cock with the other. Angelo kicked his shoes off and I stripped the material of his trousers down and off his legs. I moved my hands up and quickly unbuttoned his silk shirt exposing the deeply tanned skin of his chest and stomach. His muscles quivered as my nails traced down his flesh toward his waist.

The leg of his silk boxers was stretched tight by the erection they still covered. I wanted that hot cock in my hands. I wanted that hot cock between my tits. I wanted his hot cock slipping over my shimmering lips and into my wet mouth.

As I softly stroked the pulsing shaft I whispered. "God baby it's so fuckin hard."

I could feel it twitching beneath the silk fabric begging to be released from the confines of his boxers. My mouth watered as I slid my fingers under the elastic waistband of his underwear.

Angelo again lifted his hips as he said. "Yes Veronica take it out please!"

I used my sexy nails to tease his flesh for a moment then hooked my fingers under the fabric and slowly peeled it from his body.

His cock instantly sprang up as the silk boxers slid down his thighs and exposed the beautiful hard cock my body and mind craved so much.

"Oh baby!" I exclaimed as his flaring smooth cock head came in view.

I slid his boxers off and tossed them aside and then leaned forward to exhale hot breath on the head.

My fingers captured its throbbing shaft and I slowly stroked the rock hard length several times. As my hands moved down the already taut flesh pulled even tighter the matrix of blood engorged veins standing out clearly along its shaft.

As I slowly caressed it with my delicate fingers I whispered. "Do you want it between my tits baby?" My eyes fixed on his awaiting his reply.

"Oh god YES Veronica." Angelo responded adding. "Fuck me with those beautiful tits."

I leaned back and lowered my head. Using my tongue I pushed the excess saliva from my oral cavity letting is drip from my lips and tongue between my tits lubricating the soft succulent cleavage for his beautiful cock.

Pulling his cock down I leaned forward and rubbed the tip into the stream of spit dribbling down between my tits. As I pulled his cock up I released it and leaned harder into it capturing his pulsing shaft between my tits.

"Yes baby!" Angelo exclaimed while I moved my hands to the outside and pressed the twin pleasure orbs tightly around his hard cock.

Angelo's hands grasped the edge of the chair and his eyes widened as he watched me slowly begin rocking up and down. I kept my eyes focused on his while I slowly began titty fucking him with my soft wet flesh.

"God Veronica that feels so good." Angelo said.

I kept eye contact with him as I slid my soft tits up and down along his hard cock. His eyes closed as I looked down to watch the flaring head of his beautiful cock appear and the disappear from my cleavage as I slowly fucked him with my slippery tits.

Angelo moaned deeply when I dipped my mouth down and spit again between my tits giving them more lubrication for his pulsing cock. I love the way his cock slides between my tits. How the head peaks from the wet slit of my cleavage and how his balls drag along my belly as I fuck him this way.

"Your cock feels so hot between my tits." I said as I rode up and down on his glorious erection with my soft slippery cleavage. Every few strokes I would lift his cock from its sheath of moist flesh and rub the tip over my taut nipples while I stroked him with my delicate fingers.

I dipped my head again. My wavy blonde hair cascaded around my face but this time rather than giving his cock another coat of salvia I extended my tongue and let the sensitive underside of his cock head slide over my wet tongue.

"Oh baby YES do that." Angelo exclaimed as my tongue lightly caressed the spot that drives him insane.

Angelo released his grip on the chair's seat and slid his fingers through my hair gathering it between his digits and pulling it back as his hands locked behind my head.

"Suck it Veronica please." Angelo said almost begging.

His request made my mouth water. I couldn't wait to take his cock between my lips and pleasure him with my mouth. Straightening up some I let his slippery cock slip from between my tits. Angelo released his grip on my head and just let his hands fall along side his chair.

My delicate fingers grasped his throbbing cock near the base and slowly slid up toward the flaring cock head. With my free hand I cupped his magnificent balls and began slowly caressing them. I looked up into his dark eyes and lightly shook my head causing my hair to slip behind my shoulders.

"Does my mouth excite you baby?" I asked after which I circled my full red lips with the tip of my moist tongue.

Angelo could only nod his agreement.

I extended my tongue for a moment then asked. "Do you want me to lick your corona Angelo?"

Again he nodded his approval.

"My mouth gets so wet before I suck your cock baby." I remarked just before I parted my lips and lowered my mouth over his pulsing cock head.

"Hmmmmmmmm that's what I like baby!" Angelo exclaimed as my lips closed around the shaft just below his cock head.

I sucked hard on it drawing my cheeks in as I bobbed up and down on just the head.

He moaned deeply again as the hot wet flesh of my mouth caressed his corona. Parting my lips again I slowly lifted off his cock head but extended my tongue to keep contact with it as I exhaled hot breath over the head and down his beautiful shaft.

"Yes baby lick it like that." Angelo pleaded.

I circled the head several times with my tongue making sure to press it harder against that sensitive spot where the corona blends into the shaft. My mouth was soaking wet overflowing with salvia. I used that moisture to coat his entire cock shaft and balls with spit.

"It's so beautiful and so fucking hard baby!" I exclaimed.

I leaned back slightly and pulled his cock toward me. It looked massive a deep blood engorged purple color with veins popping out along the entire shaft. His balls were drawn up tight in his scrotum.

I opened my mouth wide and leaned toward his awesome cock exhaling again over it as my mouth approached the tip.

"YES!" Angelo exclaimed as he felt the heat of my oral cavity without feeling the touch of hot wet flesh. His cock head with its wide flaring corona was inside my mouth but I'd yet to close my lips around it.

He groaned a deep guttural groan as I closed my lips around his shaft below the head. Drawing my cheeks in tight again I slowly took more and more of his cock inside my hot wet mouth. My shimmering lips slid down his pulsing shaft. Inch by glorious inch I sucked him deeper into my mouth.

"God YES Veronica!" Angelo almost screamed as I took him deeper and deeper approaching the back of my mouth and the tight entrance to my throat.

I wanted so much to press his wide flaring cock head through that tight entrance. I wanted so much to give my beautiful Italian lover a deep throat cock sucking. I wanted so much to let him feel the searing heat of my tight throat engulfing his pulsing cock. I wanted my throat muscles to stretch and become accustomed to having his cock buried between them. I wanted to pleasure him like no other had ever pleasured him.

But the instant the tip touched the tight entrance I involuntarily gagged and my instincts caused me to lift up away from the invading cock. Holding his throbbing cock in my mouth I tried again and again my throat resisted. Tears welled up in my eyes and my salvia glands flooded my mouth with moisture. A third time I pressed his cock head against the locked entrance to my hot throat and a third time my muscles reacted by forcing me to gag.

I lifted up and let him slip from my mouth. Looking up at my beautiful Italian lover with salvia coating my lips and tears running down my cheeks I searched his eyes for an answer.

He smiled and said. "Baby don't force it."

As I sat there on my haunches slowly stoking his beautiful cock I thought. "How could I deep throat his driver earlier and now I couldn't get my muscles to give way and let me give him what I wanted to give him most."

It dawned on me an instant later. Lubricant, I wasn't able to press Vince's cock through that opening until he'd filled my mouth with his slippery cum and then it slipped through with no resistance at all. But I didn't want Angelo to cum yet. I wanted his balls to pump that sweet cum into me much later.

What could I possibly substitute for slippery cum. A smile came across my lips as I thought. "Butter." What better lubricant and so near by.

I reached over the table and used my nails to cut through the soft stick of butter on the table. Bringing the wad of creamy butter to my mouth I opened my lips and inserted my fingers over my tongue and smeared it at the back of my mouth. It tasted sweet and instantly began melting in my hot oral cavity.

Angelo's eyes widened and a smile came to his lips as he said. "Very resourceful baby."

I withdrew my fingers and spread the remaining butter around the flaring corona of his cock head.

"Lets try this again babe." I said as I leaned toward his buttery cock. I again opened my mouth very wide not wanting any of the creamy lubricant to be wasted on my lips. I again closed my shimmering lips around the shaft a good two inches below his corona and didn't stop my oral plunge over him until I felt his cock touch the entrance to my throat.

I'm not sure if it was my deep desire to swallow his cock or if my throat muscles were recalling the feeling of being stretched when I'd swallowed Vince earlier in the day. But I only gagged slightly and had no feeling that I needed to retreat from Angelo's invading cock.

I rubbed his cock tip against the entrance making sure his head was coated with butter and then pressed harder. I could feel the muscles relax and begin to part which encouraged me to take him deeper.

I exhaled one last time through my nose and pushed down. His cock head almost popped through the tight opening and I could feel the muscles tighten around his shaft after his flaring corona cleared the entrance to my throat.

"OH MY GOD BABY!" Angelo exclaimed as he felt the searing heat of my throat for the first time.

I held him there for a moment letting my throat conform to his shape and size. It felt absolutely incredible having his cock in my throat and I wanted it buried deeper.

Angelo apparently wanted it deeper also because he moved his hands to the back of my head and pulled my head toward him impaling his cock deeper down my throat. I didn't resist and actually moaned as I felt the pressure of his hands on my head.

Angelo didn't stop until my nose was buried in the thick wet patch of pubic hair at the base of his cock.

"Oh god baby that feels so fucking good." He said in a hoarse voice.

I was still a novice at the fine art of deep throat cock sucking but I knew that if I could control the muscles surrounding my searing hot throat flesh I would be able to pleasure Angelo, or for that matter any man, beyond their wildest dreams. "Arrghh!" Angelo growled as he ground my mouth against the base of his cock and his pulsing shaft twitched deep in my throat.

I forced my muscles to swallow causing an almost snake like movement in my throat caressing his beautiful cock with my hot wet flesh.

My lungs burned for air. I tried to pull back to gasp in the oxygen my lungs screamed for, but Angelo held me firmly impaled on his raging erection. I placed my hands on his thighs and pushed back hoping he would understand that I needed to breath.

Angelo released his firm grip on my head and let me withdraw his pulsing cock from my throat.

"Aahhhhhhhh!" I exclaimed as it slipped from my mouth and I sucked in lungs full of air. I looked up at him for only a moment. Angelo's eyes were as wide as saucers and filled with lust for me.

I leaned forward exhaling on the soaking wet cock poised to assault my throat once more. Sucking in as much oxygen as my lungs could hold I slid his raging cock over my tongue and into my throat swallowing him entirely in one swift sensual plunge over his pulsing cock. His pubic hair tickled my nose and I flared my lips at the base of his shaft as I held him deep down my searing hot throat.

My throat muscles were quickly becoming accustomed to being stretched around his shaft and now that I no longer had to be concerned with gagging on his cock I could experiment with ways to make my deep throat talents even more enjoyable for Angelo.

Holding a man's cock deep in your throat is great, but throat fucking him is even better. I rose off his pulsing cock far enough to exhale through my nose and then again filled my lungs with oxygen before I drove him back to the depths of my searing hot throat.

"OH MY GOD!" Angelo exclaimed as I swallowed every glorious inch of his cock.

I squeezed his cock with my muscles and then drew back again to refresh my supply of life sustaining oxygen. Each time I sank his cock to my oral depths it became easier and easier. Saliva poured from my glands soaking him with warm slippery spit and it oozed from my mouth at the corners and dribbled onto his scrotum.

I learned to swallow as I took him deep and then relax my muscles as I drew back. I kept the rhythm of my throat fucking slow and steady wanting him to enjoy my newly found talent with-out concern of cumming. If he chose to later after we'd made love for as long as we both could stand I'd be ready to let him impale my mouth and shoot his sweet cum deep down my throat.

Angelo lifted his hands to my shoulders and I was certain his eyes were glued to my mouth as time and again his pulsing cock disappeared into the depths of my throat.

"God Veronica that feels so fucking incredible." He said. His voice reflecting the ultimate pleasure I was providing.

Angelo finally slid his fingers through my hair and as I drew back on his beautiful cock he pulled me back so that it slipped from between my lips. His thumbs placed under both sides of my jaw he lifted my face to look into his eyes.

"I want the rest of you Veronica." He whispered.

My lips and chin were shimmering with moisture. My eyes glistened with passionate tears. I smiled and spoke two words to my beautiful man. "I'm yours!"

Angelo stood before me and in an instant his strong arms gathered me up from my kneeling position and swooped me off my feet. As he turned toward the bed room he brought his mouth to mine and kissed me deeply passionately. A tongue searching kiss that made my entire being tingle.

"Hmmmmmmm.!" I moaned as our tongues intertwined and danced sensually between parted lips. Our passionate kiss lasted until he'd carried me to the bed room where he slowly lowered my feet to the floor at the foot of the bed.

Angelo placed his hands on my hips and then slowly slid them up along my sides to my shoulders.

"You're so beautiful Veronica." He said.

I smiled and leaned toward him wanting his strong hands on my naked flesh.

His fingers slid down the front of my dress through my cleavage and then outward to cup my heaving breasts.

"Oh god baby!" I exclaimed as his soft hands moved over my hard sensitive nipples.

Angelo grinned seeing my reaction to his tender caress and then slowly slipped the sheer black dress from my shoulders. It slid down catching on my hips as his wide eyed gaze concentrated on my lush full tits before him.

His hands slid down my sides nearly causing me to giggle as they moved over ultra sensitive skin along my rib cage. He bent at the knees to slip the dress over my hips and down my long legs.

As I lifted one foot to allow him to remove the dress he grasped my shoe and asked. "Can you leave these on baby/"

I looked down at him and smiled before replying. "Absolutely Angelo." Knowing how the high heels accentuated the shape of my legs I was more than happy to keep my heels on while we made love.

Angelo slowly ran his hands up the back of my legs until his hands slid over my ass cheeks.

"Time for my dessert Veronica." He said as he pulled my hot moist pussy toward his face.

"Oh god baby!" I exclaimed as his tongue flicked out to tease my swollen clit.

He slid his hands around front and pressed against my thighs pushing me back against the bed.

"Lay down babe." Angelo said.

I first sat down then reclined with my knees bend over the bottom edge of the bed. Angelo caressed my calf from the knee down to my ankle massaging each and every muscle as his wonderful hands descended along the naked flesh.

He grasped my heel and lifted it hooking the spike on the edge of the mattress. As he gazed up over my reclined naked body he smiled knowing I understood exactly what he had in mind.

The pleasure of his touch on my legs lasted for what seemed like an eternity but in time my opposite shoe joined the first hooked on the bedding.

I looked down over my heaving tits and watched as Angelo straightened up and slid his hands along my legs until he reached my knees.

"Oh yes Angelo eat that hot wet pussy!" I exclaimed.

I slid my hands up over my body to cup my tits and began squeezing and pinching my hard erect nipples.

With the lightest of pressure Angelo spread my knees apart until my soaking wet searing hot loins were wide open to what I was certain would be an awesome oral assault.

"So fuckin sexy!" He exclaimed as he stared at my pussy.

As his soft hands slid along my inner thighs toward that sexy pussy he leaned forward and blew hot air over it.

"God yes!" I squealed

His hands reached their goal and with strong thumbs he spread my swollen lips apart. I continued pleasuring myself pinching my nipples harder as my awesome lover leaned forward the final miniscule distance so he could lick my pussy for the first time.