Becoming Warm: A Furry BDSM Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, I awoke to feel my Master still inside me. He was lucid, and he was not completely flaccid. I smiled, and whispered, "Thank you, Master, for giving me a chance to prove my love."

He smiled, "I think you are going to have to prove it over and over again." He chuckled, and growled lightly, "You know, even though we are going to be mates in public, I'm going to make sure I stay your master in our home."

"Good. Speaking of our home, what about living quarters?"

"Well, I can move easily, and live in your upstairs apartment. So long as I never sleep without you. I love you, my pet."

"And I you, my master"

======================================

Author's note: Thanks to all who supported me in this. This is self-edited. I genuinely hope someone loves this as much as the story playing repeatedly in my head was enjoyable to me. Be well all.

12