Becoming Who I Am Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khubby
khubby
2 Followers

I didn't make her wait any longer. I repositioned myself and put my cock head right at her opening. As I thought might happen, once I thrust forward I slid right into her, she was just that wet. My thrust was firm, and as I bottomed out at full penetration I ground my body against her, pushing her back just a little as I did so.

I paused for a moment, looming over her, completely inside of her, looking at her face. Her eyes opened wide as if in wonder. Her mouth came open and a small soundless gasp escaped from her lips. I drew myself out and then plunged back into her, starting a rhythm of long slow strokes, enjoying every point of contact between our bodies. Her hips seemed to open just a little wider every time I was all the way in, which just made me want to go deeper.

That night marked the beginning of a new awareness for me. Jenny, my goddess, had become for me the perfect woman, and I wanted to be for her the perfect man. As we made love that night, it dawned upon me that we were mutually objectified. She had become a thing for me, something I was using. But I was also that for her, an object for her pleasure. And it felt like in this spontaneous reciprocity we were both fulfilling a destiny, together.

I experienced my cock in a new way, glorying in its rigidity with a more complete sense of how I was pleasing Jenny with it. I was stroking in and out of her, grinding myself against her clit when fully inside, and lingering at her entrance when I was withdrawn. I would tease her by keeping my cock head right there, so that the absence of my thickness would make her want me that much more. Then I would push back into her, sometimes slowly and sometimes more assertively.

I felt powerful, in a very positive sense. I was dominating her, but lovingly, with not a trace of cruelty. I was in control of her, through my cock, and I liked that. I didn't know what to call this experience then, but later I would learn to call it Tantra. I was Shiva, and Jenny embodied Shakti. It seems so obvious to me now, but to my teenaged mind at that time it was a revelation.

Jenny and I were making love, like we never had before. I could feel myself building up to a climax, and my sense was that Jenny was getting closer too. I was more aware than I had ever been of how my cock was affecting her, the tempo and character of my thrusts into her makes a big difference. I started pushing into her even more firmly, and with every stroke she gave a little grunt that kept getting more intense with each repetition. She rolled her hips back and wrapped her legs around my waist, softly saying "go baby, go" as she did.

As I felt my own orgasm's inevitability approach I slowed my strokes into a steady rhythm. Jenny put her arms around my neck and pulled me down and close to her. Just as I felt the cum rising into my cock she put her lips against my neck, scraping my skin lightly with her teeth. As her own orgasm overwhelmed her she moaned in waves right next to my ear. We pressed firmly against one another as we both came at the same time, and I grunted roughtly as I did.

Both of our bodies became bathed in sweat as endorphins flooded our systems. It was so erotic, lying there together, overheated but relaxed, as the flood of pleasure receded. We kissed, a long kiss of rapturous love. After a couple of minutes, Jenny broke the silence with a "wow." I smiled in agreement. "That must be what they're always talking about," I said. "Uh-huh" was Jenny's reply.

My cock was still hard, resting inside of her. After a few minutes I pulled myself out and again raised myself on my knees. Between the wine, the smoke, the candlelight, and the love I was feeling, I was beyond content, practically blissful. I looked down at my lover beneath me. She looked as blissful as I felt.

I looked down at her pussy and saw my cum dripping out of her. On the spur of the moment, without even thinking once, much less twice, I leaned down and put my mouth on her pussy. I sucked my own cum out of her, delighting in the combined flavor of her juices and my spunk. I had tasted myself before, having kissed Jenny after cumming in her mouth more than once, and I was acquiring a taste for it.

I went on licking and kissing Jenny, chasing down and lapping up every bit of wetness I could find on her. I sucked her inner labia in between my lips, which made her jump just a little. I pushed my tongue deep within her, even curling it upward to stimulate her G spot, which led to her grasping the back of my head and holding me against her as she started grinding her hips up and down. I lapped at her inner thighs, and down below around the curves of her ass, even running my tongue over her asshole once or twice. She seemed to like that too.

Having sucked all the cum I could find out of her, I went back to her clit. Jenny has thick fleshy inner labia, and a prominent clit with a hood that swells up and stiffens when she's aroused. Her clit gets pretty big; big enough to suck on like a straw. I took it between my lips and did just that. I already knew that Jenny liked this, but that night she fell into a kind of trance as I worked it over. I went back and forth, sucking it firmly into my mouth for a bit, then lapping at it with my tongue, sometimes fluttering it.

In her trance like state Jenny started moaning again, a low sound that came from deep in her throat. After several minutes it became clear to me from the sound she was making that she was well on her way to another orgasm. Recognizing this turned me on even more, so I made it my mission to be sure that happened.

I kept up my attention on her clit, and I also started stroking her labia with my thumb. She was so wet that my thumb could slide in and out of her with practically no resistance. Sucking on her clit, I grasped it with my teeth the same as I had done to her nipple, and me tugging on her this way is what pushed her over the edge. As she came she cried out, "oh-oh-oh, Chris, yes, yes, yes..." A new flood of wetness emerged from her pussy, and I was treated to another serving of nectar.

Jenny was spent after that, and it seemed like she was falling asleep. I took that as a sign that I had succeeded in pleasing her, my own special Valentine. I got up and blew out the candles, then pulled the blankets back and put Jenny to bed, crawling in under the covers with her, snuggling close. As she fell asleep in my arms she started babbling, saying "now you've done it" again and again, followed by "I'm going to have to tell you everything... I'll put it all in a letter, you'll see..." I had no clue what she was talking about, but I was so in love in didn't matter. Before too long we were both sound asleep.

--

Remembering all this as I sit in the kitchen has me completely aroused. I stand up and stretch, feeling my panty-clad cock strain against the front of my pants as I do. Walking over to the back door I stand and look at the gathering dusk as it pushed the daylight out of its way. I think about how far Jenny and I have come in the years since then. We're still quite close, even though we rarely see one another. We write letters to each other - not emails, but handwritten letters sent through the mail. Jenny still calls us epistolary lovers, and indeed in these letters we share all kinds of things with each other, intimate things.

I hear water running upstairs, and I realize that Sarah is taking a shower. I've been so wrapped up in my memories of Jenny that I had practically forgotten I wasn't alone in the house. My cock wants attention, but I think to myself that my sister probably doesn't want to find me stroking myself in the kitchen when she comes downstairs. So I head into the living room and distract myself by looking over some of the financial paperwork Sarah had spread out on the coffee table. She and I were here to start the process of getting this house ready for sale, and we also had a lot of work to do closing out our mom's accounts, settling her estate.

Thankfully, ten minutes of looking over tax forms and bank statements was adequate to settle my cock down so that when Sarah did come down I didn't have to hide a hard-on from her. Sarah is three years older than me, and while we've always gotten along well, even as teenagers, in our family sex was never openly talked about. Our parents were very reserved about such matters, and so while I wouldn't say that Sarah and I were repressed or uptight about it we were not in the habit of being very open about our sexuality with each other.

So when Sarah entered the living room I was entirely presentable and didn't hesitate to stand up and greet her. "Hey Sis," I said. "Where you been all day?"

"I drove over to Jamestown," she said. "I had some errands I needed to run and they ended up taking more time than I expected. Right now I'm starving, and I was hoping you'd let me take us both out to dinner tonight. We have a lot to talk about, Chris. So what do you think? There's a new Japanese restaurant in town. How does sushi sound?"

"Sushi sounds great," I replied. "I'm pretty hungry too." So we headed out to Sarah's car and drove to the restaurant. Sarah did have a lot on her mind, and our talk over dinner took an unexpected turn. I'll write more about that later...

khubby
khubby
2 Followers
12