Becoming Wifey Ch. 01

Story Info
Steve and Danielle get married...with their roles reversed.
4.5k words
4.56
101.6k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it has been a while since I have written anything. IRL has been really busy with so much personal and professional stuff going on that I just never found the time to write anything. And even with ideas floating in my head, I felt quite uninspired to actually sit down and write. But that dry spell has now ended and here I am, back with a new story. I hope that you readers enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing about this secret little fantasy I have harbored for so long.

NOTE: I would like to thank RavennaW, HeyAll and Antagonee or taking the time to look over my story and helping with edits!

My name is Steve and today I'm here to tell you all about the most special day of my life.

I have been with Danielle, my girlfriend, for over two years. We met at a party that was being held for a mutual friend. We couldn't keep our eyes (and eventually our hands) off of each other that night. While I am not the most handsome man in the world, I do find that I am a decent looker. Some of my friends had told me that I was way out of my league when I began dating her. It did kind of bother me in the beginning a bit, but as time went on, I learned that she only had eyes for me.

She is the most humble, kind and sweetest human being that I had ever come across and I was head over heels for her. She knew how to carry herself with grace and poise, but at the same time she knew how to be a wanton whore in bed. She was very open minded and always wanted us to try new things and I always found that the sex just kept getting better and better.

One of the things that she introduced me to, and that I really enjoy now, was crossdressing. Initially the idea was just unusual and something that I was not really willing to even consider. But Danielle had a way about her. She always found a way to convince me into trying something at least once.

It all started with panties and some stockings, which eventually led to which led to wearing babydolls, corsets, sexy nighties and ultimately to me being completely dressed in skirts, tops and dresses. The ensembles were always completed with make-up, wigs and high heels. While it had seemed a bit of a turn off in the beginning, like I said, I eventually grew into the whole thing and always found myself getting hard every time without much effort. Plus, the sex was just out of this world. After the first few times of being completely dressed, we both realized that hearing her scream out Steve every time I fucked her was a kind of buzz kill. She suggested the name Stella for me and I agreed.

After having been together for so long, the next big step had become obvious for us. I had been thinking of proposing to her for a while and had been looking for the perfect ring and the perfect time, but Danielle actually beat me to it.

On the anniversary of our first date, she had surprised me with a romantic evening that included dinner and champagne at home. I had dressed up all pretty that night and was surprised to see that Danielle had dressed up in a more masculine fashion. She wore a sports coat, jeans and a dress shirt.

We had the most wonderful time that night. The evening had ended with us cuddling on the couch and her eventually getting on one knee and proposing. I don't know what it was, but I teared up as she popped the question with an engagement ring. Of course I instantly said yes. Her only condition though was that she wouldn't be wearing the dress. What did that mean? You guessed it, I was going to be the blushing bride and she was going to be my groom. The moment I heard it, I knew that's how I wanted us to get married.

The tough part, for me at least, came after. She and I didn't have to go around for too long to find her a tuxedo. It was the actually the wedding dress. I was a bit freaked out that I would have to go out shopping for dresses, but Danielle came up with a solution. I would go as Stella.

The moment I heard it, it sounded absurd. I told myself that I couldn't go out dressed up, but it was better than having to go as man. The first couple of times we had gone out alone, but we never did find anything. Eventually she had called in the big guns.

She invited some of our close friends to come out with us to help me find the dress. I was nervous as hell the entire time because the secret was not out that I dressed up, but her friends all put me to ease about the entire thing. Eventually our entire group of friends found out about Stella and while I was extremely worried, even the guys showed their support. Stella was now a part of our little group. So much so that our friends had begun helping us plan the entire shindig.

And today, the day is finally here.

We both sat at breakfast, smiling at each other about the events that were to follow for the day. Internally, I was very excited and nervous about the whole thing, while Danielle was calm and stoic.

"So, umm, is everything ready for today or do we need to do last minute checks to see everything is okay?" I asked nervously.

She chuckled and almost snorted out the cereal she had been eating through her nose. "Babe, don't worry. Everything is fine."

We had decided that our wedding was going to be small. It was just going to be some really close friends who would attend. We were getting married at a small chapel that did same-sex weddings and they had readily agreed to do the ceremony. We had also decided to throw a small reception at a quaint little restaurant that was not too far from the chapel, just to celebrate with all our friends who would be at the ceremony. Everyone had been so helpful in the entire planning that it didn't seem like anything could go wrong. I guess being the bride was just bringing out those nerves of needing to have this day be as perfect as possible.

She put her arm on mine and gave it a tight grip. "Don't worry my darling."

I leaned over the table and gave her a quick peck on the lips and sat back down, a smile slowly forming on my face.

"Oh, by the way, the girls are coming over at two and they've have hired a beautician to help you get ready."

"What about you? Are you getting ready here as well?" I asked.

"No. Since I asked Derek to be the best man, I thought I'd go change at his place. Then Joey and Mark are going to pick us up and we're going to head to the chapel."

"Oh, I thought I'd get ready by myself."

"Well you know how Grace is. She's been going on and on since about how they all want to help you out since you asked her, Maggie and Tanya to be the bridesmaids. I think they're even more excited about this wedding than we could ever be."

We both burst out into laughter and moved on to finishing breakfast. Time flew by fast and while I had been assured that nothing would go wrong, to put me better at ease, she had decided to make some calls to make sure everything was going as scheduled.

As the clock struck two, the girls arrived had arrived with the beautician they had hired.

"Okay babe, you're in good hands now. I'm just gonna grab my tux from the spare bedroom and head off. I'll see you at the chapel," she said, leaning in to give me kiss.

The girls all cheered as I shared a kiss with my to be husband.

Husband.

It was now just finally hitting me that since our roles were reversed, technically, Danielle was going to be my husband and I was going to be the Wife.

My trance was broken as I heard the beautician speak next. "Shall we begin, Stella?"

I smiled, nodding at her.

"Very good, why don't you go upstairs and take a shower and we will get everything ready in the bedroom," she said with a huge smile.

I headed into the master bedroom and got into the shower. I decided I'd take a cold one and was soon drying myself off and had put on a robe as I came out into the bedroom. The girls had all gone into the guest bedroom to change, leaving the beautician alone with me.

"Let's begin," she said.

She picked up a box that that was on the bed, which I hadn't noticed, and headed over to me.

"A gift from Danielle," she said, handing me the box.

I opened it and my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw what was inside it.

It was a pair of breast forms attached to a vest that had straps that could be attached to hold everything into place.

"Danielle picked them out especially for you," said the beautician.

She took them from my hands and helped me put them on along with a white padded lace bra. My cock stood at attention as I put on the items. Next came the garter belt and stockings and then finally the matching lace panties, all in white of course. She then had me sit in front of the dresser and started to work on my makeup. Once she was done, she helped me put on the dress. To finish things up, she helped me put on the wig and the veil.

I got up to take a look in the mirror. I tear rolled down my eye as I stared at the reflection of Stella the beautiful bride. The girls all walked in as well told me how beautiful I looked. We all had a group hug as he girls joined me in my joy.

Grace's phone began to buzz as she picked it.

"Ladies, the limo is here!" she squealed.

"Limo? I thought one of you was driving?" I asked.

"Well, we couldn't all fit into my car so Danielle arranged for a limo to pick us up and take us to the chapel," replied Grace, the excitement clear in her voice.

All of us then gave ourselves one last look in the mirror and headed downstairs to the limo. The girls helped me get in so as not to ruin my dress. It didn't take us long to reach the chapel.

Once it was time for the ceremony to start, all the groomsmen walked the maids of honor out and then the wedding march blared. I slowly began to walk out as I saw Danielle standing at the altar with the priest. She looked fabulous in her tux as she waited for me to come up to her. She kissed my hand and we both took our places.

The whole ceremony went off without a hitch as we both read our vows and said our I do's. The pastor even looked towards Danielle and said, "You may now kiss the bride."

Cheers filled the hall as we walked down the aisle and headed out of the chapel. It was on to the reception next which was an affair of merriment. I played my bit as the bride and Danielle as the husband as our friends congratulated us on our union. We had our first dance as a married couple and our friends all joined us. Everybody was having a wonderful time. We cut the cake and even did the bouquet and the garter toss!

The DJ put on a slow song on as Danielle pulled me into her and took the lead as we danced.

"You look so radiant, my beautiful bride," she said, pulling me in for a sensual kiss. "I can't wait for us to make love as man and wife," she whispered, a grin forming on her face.

I didn't know what to make of that last thing she said or the look she gave me, but my cock stirred as the thought of making love to Danielle sent the blood rushing down to my cock that I didn't think about it again.

Soon, the evening came to an end and it was now time to head off with my husband.

We walked out towards the limo and bid our friends farewell. Danielle handed the limo driver a tip and beckoned me into the limo as she asked the driver to head to The Park View Grand Hotel and sat next to me.

"What?" she asked as I had the look of surprise on my face.

The Park View Grand was one of the most expensive hotels in the city. It was known to host and cater to the uber rich, politicians, diplomats and the like, so it was surprising to hear that we were headed there.

"Nothing," I replied and gave her a kiss.

The limo headed off as he began to touch and caress each other. My hands moved up to her chest to try and grope her tits, but I couldn't grab on to them as they felt flat. She had most likely put on a binder underneath her tux as we continued to make out passionately.

Danielle on the other hand, began to grope and squeeze my fake tits hard as our petting continued. Since I didn't have access to her breasts, my hand slowly moved down her chest and down to her crotch. I broke the kiss and my face was filled with the look of surprise and shock. Instead of the flatness of her mound, I felt a big hard bulge.

The wicked grin she gave me on the dance floor now crept up on her face once again. "Unzip me."

I did as I was told and unzipped her trousers. My hand snaked inside her pants and I could feel the hardness over her white boxer briefs.

"Go on," she said authoritatively.

As I pulled the hardness out of her briefs, I could see a huge flesh colored dildo in my hand. I was completely mesmerized by it. I finally understood what that last comment meant during our dance about making love as man and wife. Since our roles were reversed, it was pretty obvious how the night was going to unfold.

"Stroke it, my love," she cooed.

I began to slowly stroke her big hard cock. My look of surprise had now been replaced with a look of longing as I stared into her eyes.

"Good girl."

She pulled me into her and gave me a deep kiss. I continued to stroke her hard member as our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

"Now, put those pretty little lips around my cock."

Just as those words escaped her lips, I knew that I had to do it. I gave her a small peck on her lips and then leaned down onto her lap and took her fake member into my mouth. As I wrapped my lips around her tool, a hiss escaped Danielle's lips. After giving her cock a few long strokes, I came up and we kissed again.

"I love you Danielle," I said, lovingly.

"Call me Danni."

"I love you, Danni."

"Me too my beautiful princess. Now get back to pleasing your husband."

I did as I was told and once again leaned down and began to blow her cock. Danni shifted around and pressed the intercom button in the limo.

"Driver, we'd like some privacy please," I heard Danni say as I slowly licked the top of her fake penis.

My eyes darted towards the front where I could see the driver looking back at us through the rearview mirror as he put the privacy screen up for us.

Ten minutes later, we found ourselves driving into the hotel driveway. We both straightened ourselves up to look as presentable as possible. After all, this was an upscale hotel and we didn't want to raise any eyebrows with our disheveled condition.

Danni tucked her cock back into her pants as I went to check my hair and my make-up. Danni knocked on the door, signaling the driver to open the door for us as he exited first and then helped me get out. We walked into the hotel hand in hand as I leaned onto her shoulder.

We soon found ourselves alone in the elevator as Danni collected the key from the reception. We began to passionately make out once again as we made our way up to the twentieth floor. I massaged her groin as she kissed the nape of my neck. Ever since we had started to fool around in the limo my cock had got so hard that it felt like it could explode at any given second.

Danni pulled me out and we headed towards our room. Once we arrived at the door, Michelle pulled out the key and opened the door to The Bridal Suite. The room was lavish and there were roses spread out throughout the room. The best part was the view which was absolutely breathtaking. I felt Danni wrap her arms around me, her face resting against mine.

"You like?" she asked, kissing my cheek.

"I love," I said as turned to face her.

She grabbed my back and pulled me in as our lips were almost touching.

She slowly pulled the strap of my dress down and gave it a kiss.

I shivered as she traced her tongue from my shoulders all the way to my neck and gently nibbled on it. I was so turned on by this point that I thought my cock would rip out of my panties. Danni slowly unzipped the back of my dress, now nibbling on my earlobe and let my dress fall on the ground.

Her hands moved around all over my body, moving towards my back and grabbing my panty-clad ass. Grabbing both of her arms, I slowly pushed her on the ottoman in front of the bed. I got down on my knees and moved up in front of her. Unzipping her pants once again, I pulled out her cock and began to suck on it once again.

"Oh my god! You look so good with my cock in your mouth!" exclaimed Danni.

I looked up and stared into those beautiful blue eyes as I saw the lust in them. She leaned forward to grab my ass and give it a spank. I let out a moan on the first smack, then another on the second, and on the third.

"That's it. Be a good little wife and please your husband."

I blew her for what seemed like hours but must have been just minutes before she pulled me back up and gave me another deep passionate kiss. Pulling me up to my feet, she removed my veil and began to undress.

I helped her out of her pants and her jacket as she flung her bow tie across the bedroom. She then helped me out of my bra, letting my big tits free from their prison and gave the fake areolas a lick. After getting escorted to the bed, I was ordered to get on my hands and knees. Danni pulled my panties down and helped me get them off completely as I stayed in doggy position. What she did next made me shudder and moan in delight.

I felt her wet tongue lick my balls all the way up to my asshole. She began to flick her tongue licking my most sacred place.

"Mmm, look at that tight little virgin pussy waiting to be taken by my cock."

After a good few minutes of me getting eaten out, Danni moved away for a minute. Then a heard a pop sound and a cool liquid on my anus. I then felt a tiny bit of pressure as I felt Danni insert her finger into my asshole. She finger fucked me for a minute or two then inserted a second finger inside and after another minute a third finger join in as well.

Once her fingers were out, I could feel something much bigger at the opening of my rosebud.

"Tell me what you want?" she asked, slapping the cock head on my anus.

"Oh please, please fuck me, Danni," I moaned.

"Do you want me to fuck you or make love to you?" she asked, still teasing me.

"I don't care. Just stick your big fat cock inside my tight cunt!"

Danni snickered and now aimed her manhood at the entrance of my rosebud. This time the pressure was much more different then when she had slid her fingers into me. The head of the cock was big and it hurt as she entered the tip of her cock into my most sacred place. I led out a high pitch moan, grabbing on to the sheets as she entered me almost halfway.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Just relax, sweetie."

I tried to relax and breathe as she pulled out almost completely but then in another slow but swift motion pushed into me even further. Feeling like my ass was on fire, I let out a loud yelp and grabbed on to the sheets of the bed tighter. She pulled out almost all the way once again and this time drove the whole length into me in one final push, entering me balls deep.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

She started off with small and slow stroke at first, allowing me to get used to the length of her cock, but soon enough the tempo of her thrusts began to increase. The initial pain that I had felt on penetration was now gone and replaced with unimaginable pleasure.

"Oh, yeah! Take it! Take my cock you fucking slut!"

I moaned into the sheets and began to meet her thrusts. Soon, her dress shirt and her waist coat had joined her tie on the floor as she continued to pound into me. After a few minutes of fucking this way, she grabbed my leg and pushed me further on the bed, getting on top of me and shoving her dick back inside my ass in prone bone.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I screamed.

"Who's the man? Huh! Tell me, who's the man?" grunted Danni.

12