Bed and Breakfast Ch. 01

Story Info
Who knew renovations could lead to so much fun
3.2k words
4.02
29k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had dreamed of this moment for many years, and finally were able to afford a bed and breakfast of our own.

Opening the front door for the first time, it was daunting how much work needed to go in to this dilapidated old mansion, but in the end we knew it would be worth it.

About the third week into our renovations, I was in the midst of cleaning out a closet in one of the upstairs bedrooms, I noticed something funny. I have a strong sense of geometry, and walking up and down the hall and peaking into the rooms, it appeared that the walls didn't quite line up. There seemed to be too much wall and not enough room. I did not think much of the observation, it was an old house after all, and kept on cleaning out the debris that had piled up in the rooms.

A few days later, I realized what was wrong with the walls. Ahh, it was not by my keen powers of observation, no, it was my occasional clumsiness. I tripped over my own foot and when I tried to break my fall, my hand pushed through the bedroom wall. My first reaction was how to lament over how many hours it would take to repair both sides of the wall, however, when I went around to inspect the extent of the damage, there wasn't even a mark on the other side of the wall. That's strange, I thought. Returning to the original hole, I expanded the opening, so that my head could fit into the gap -- that's when I realized what I had discovered - a secret hallway. Now I understood what was wrong with the lines in the house.

Working carefully, I enlarged the opening so I could fit my whole body through and into the darkened tunnel. Walking up and down the secret hallway, I could not figure out why the original owner had constructed the passageway, perhaps he could sneak between bedrooms late at night, perhaps so he could sneak out of the house without anyone knowing. Perhaps he hired a really lousy construction firm. With a smile, I realized that I did not care why the passage was created, instead, I was inspired, I had a great idea, an idea that would give me years of pleasure. As each room was repaired, I installed large, decorative, one-way mirrors. Strategically placed, so I could walk up and down the secret hallway in complete darkness and watch through each the one-way mirror, what was going on, on the other-side, a clear view of each and every bedroom. When she asked, I did not tell my wife the "why" behind the mirror installations. I was just pleased that she liked how they added light and romance to the rooms. She also was thrilled that I seemed to get a renewed energy as each mirror was installed.

A few months later, the renovations were complete and now it was time to open up the mansion, turned bed and breakfast, to the public. During the design phase, my wife and I had talked about how we should market this new bed-and-breakfast, to set ourselves apart from everyone else. We had hired an interior designer, who decorated each room with a romantic theme, so that we could cater to couples looking to get away from the pressures of work and their spark for romance. Each room had a theme - my favorite had a giant four poster bed with billowing drapes, a Jacuzzi for two, candles galore, and of course, one large mirror that filled one wall of the room.

Our first weekend was a bit disappointing. My wife was called away to work the weekend shift at the hospital, her "paying job" as we called it, while I was left to run our beautiful new and currently vacant bed and breakfast. I thought it was all for naught, until that phone call at 5 p.m. on Saturday. It was a man's voice, deep yet energetic. He was looking to surprise his wife of 10 years, with a romantic night out. I offered them our best room, the Jacuzzi suite, which I described as being awash in soft neutral tones, a giant four poster bed, cathedral ceilings, and a Jacuzzi tub, all in the same room. I mentioned that it had a great view and I promised they would love it. (I knew I would) A small price drop sealed the deal and he told me they would arrive in a few hours.

Since there are first guests, we also surprised them with a chilled bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, tastefully presented on the table in their room.

My back was to the door, when I heard her giggles and his deep throated chuckles. I turned and smiled at the attractive couple as they came across the hardwood to the foyer arm in arm, all smiles, as they approached the desk.

When they checked in, I don't know who was more excited, them or me! While they searched for credit card, I casually noted their appearance. She was tall, with brown hair, blue eyes and a figure that seemed slim, but it was hard to tell under her winter thick coat. He was broad shouldered and a few inches shorter than my 6'2" frame, and thicker at the waist, but not fat, with dark hair and dark eyes. I told him they had the run of the house, that they were the only guests this evening, and to enjoy the amenities at their will. They smiled and he said, " you probably won't see us until tomorrow morning" then winked at me. She hit him playfully on the arm as they turned to find their room. I smiled back, like a Cheshire cat.

I gave then a 20 minute head start to find their way upstairs and unpack, and I locked the front door, made sure my cell phone was turned to vibrate, and snuck up the back stairs to the entrance to our private residence, which also included the door to the secret hallway.

During the renovations, I created a false wall in the back of our master bedroom closet so that I could enter and leave the secret hallway discretely. Entering the dark tunnel, and moving quietly, I could see a soft glow coming through the one-way mirror from their room. My heart beat faster as I approached the window of light, and the window of a night of erotic voyeurism. As I tentatively peeked around the corner, I had misjudged how quickly they were able to unpack their things and start their romance. While I was confident that there was no way to be seen through the mirror, it was a whole new experience as I peered around the corner. I quietly took my position on the dark side of the mirror, I found myself staring at a beautiful set of blue eyes, filled with passion and lust that stared unknowingly at me from only a few feet away. She stood with her legs spread wide and arms braced on the mahogany chest, that filled the space beneath the giant mirror. She was staring at me, or should I say, staring at the mirror, her head only a few feet away, her eyes closed in pleasure. Jim was whispering in her ear from behind.

I knew from the register, that her name was Mary, and that her husband's name was Jim, and that they seemed like a very, a very fun and creative couple. Little did I know how much fun they really were.

As they embraced, I could clearly see the goose bumps that raised on her arm. Puckered skin at the base of each hair, raised little bumps that were or every sold either of the slight chill in the room, or her excited state. His forearms were heavily muscled and his veins pulsing, as they wrapped around Mary.

I was surprised by how clearly I could hear what they were saying. While I had soundproofed and sealed the space between the wall, the sounds of their voices transferred through the glass and I could hear everything, from her soft "coos" and whispers, to the rustle of their clothing as they embraced.

As Mary's eyes rolled back, Jim stood behind her kissing the nape of her neck, and sliding as a rant his hands around to the front of the shirt and continued unbuttoning, the last few remaining buttons. Mary pushed herself back against Jim and sighed, "oh God, I needed to feel your hands so bad" Jim responded, by sliding his hands between the open halves of her shirt and copying her breasts through her flimsy, lazy material of her bra. Her bra was a flimsy material, lazy and see-through, and stretched tight. I thought it was almost funny, that Jim couldn't see the material, but I could. He following Mary's eyes, I watch them trace the motions of Jim's hands, as they pulled her shirt open, then mashed her breasts together, gently at first, then with more force as his passions increased. His fingers flexed, and the veins on his hands pulsed, as he massaged her breasts, and sliding his fingers along side her now, visibly erect, nipples.

Mary whispered to Jim, "pinch them, pinch them, Jim Oh, God, pinch them..."

And as Jim obliged, and a pinched her nipples, Mary leaned her head back and let out a long, soft, roadie, moan, that vibrated the mirror and sent warm shivers through me. Responding, Jim pulled her tighter, and I Mary ground her hips back against him, crushing against his pelvis. He grabbed her hips and held her tight to him, as her hair bounced in rhythm with her movements.

Jim slowly slid the shirt off her shoulders, then trailed his hands back up her waist to the front clasp of her bra, and in one smooth motion unclipped the cups, letting her magnificent globes swing free. Like her shirt, he slid the bra from her shoulders and then slid his hands around her waist and up, cupping her freely swinging boobs, nipples sticking out between his veined hands.

Mary then spun around and kissed him deeply and passionately on the lips, for what seemed, like the first time, they had ever kissed. She broke it only for a moment, to pull his shirt over his head, saying,

"I need to feel your skin on mine" before she started kissing him again.

Jim's hands roamed down and slid inside the waistband of her jeans, and squeezed her incredibly firm butte. I watched, mesmerized, as Jims' hands slid around the front, undid the clasp and zipper of her jeans. As the jeans loosened, Mary wiggled, shook, and jiggled her hips so that the jeans fell in a puddle at her ankles. While her hips were jiggling, so were her breasts, that bobbed together in perfect sync. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. Like her boobs, Mary's butt was amazing, her firm muscles flexing and quivering, beckoning Jim's hands to slid behind and firmly wrap around her cheeks.

Mary's butt seem to fit naturally in his hands, as Jim scooped her up and deposited her on the mahogany chest, which sat underneath the one-way mirror I was watching through. In one fluid motion, Mary spun to the side, leaned back, and opened her legs to Jim, who slid down so that his face was now inches away from her lips. Mary body arched across the top of the mahogany chest, head tilted back, hair cascading down, and nipples pointing to the sky. Turning her head slightly toward the mirror, Mary watched Jim as he took his time, exploring the length of her body. His hands traced circles around the base of her neck, widening and lowering, until her finger his fingertips circle around the base of each of her breasts. Slowly, Jim true the circles of his fingers smaller and smaller and now upwards, until each outlined the edge of her areolas.

Matching the goose bumps on her arms, small nearly invisible hairs raised on puckered basis, were now tickled by the tip of his finger. Mary moment and arched her breasts higher, trying to force her nipples in the pathway of Jim's fingers. Instead, Jim Crow and the circles and lowered his lips to the waiting tips of her nipples, where he replaced the tip of his finger, with the tip of his tongue. Now the sensation and stimulation on Mary's nipple increased, as not only were there and they hairs stimulated by the tip of his tongue, but now his hot breath convert her nipples in a moist warm the mist.

Mary begged Jim, "suck them Jim, Oh God suck them hard Jim" and she screamed and shuddered, as Jim sucked the entire nipple hard and fast into his mouth. Mary's eyes peered through half closed lids and watched Jim in the mirror. I squatted down low, so now my eyes were level with Mary's, and I had her perspective watching Jim sucked on her nipple. When Jim paused to take a breath both Mary and I were hoping she would now move his lips lower. Mary however, could give Jim the hint, placed her hands on his shoulders, and gently pushed in lower. Smiling seductively, Jim peered in her eyes, then trailed his time down on her flat stomach around the edge of her bellybutton, to the inside of her thigh.

Jim kissed her inner thighs, slowly the first one, then the other, back and forth. With each pass, he would lightly brush against her mons, driving Mary insane, with anticipation. Mary now was begging Jim to sucker, to put his tongue inside her, she panted

"Eat me, a stick your tongue inside me Jim" Her pleads ended, with a small scream, as Jim jammed his tongue deep inside her, and she convulsed in her first orgasm of the night. Mary held Jim's head tightly, and Jim held still, his tongue deep inside very, unmoving, until her orgasm subsided.

While Jim and very positive to catch their breath, my heart and thoughts raced This was an amazing perspective. Never before had been able to observe the passions of orgasm or every detail seemed to come alive, and I knew I had to get my wife involved somehow. I was hooked this bed and breakfast was going to be the best investment in our lives.

Jim picked Merry up from the hard surface of the mahogany chest, and carrier over to the bed, said her gently down then stood up and started unbuttoning his jeans. Mary reached up and pushed his hands away. Both Jim and I were supporting massive bulges in our jeans, and while Mary's hands were stroking Jim, my hands matched her pace with my own engorged member. Carefully and slowly merry unzipped his jeans, and hugged them to his knees. Her hands slid slowly up his thighs, teasing Jim with small circles, as Jim had done to Mary's breasts and few moments before. A white patch of pre-cum, stained the front of his boxers, and was not lost on Mary who leaned forward and sucked Jim's tip through the fabric, making the stain even larger. Mary's hand snuck through the leg of his boxers reaching inside and sliding her hand up and down the length of his hard, hidden cock. He very pushed an angle to them so that now he poked through the opening of his boxers, so Mary's time could now slide the length of the shaft skin on skin. Now is her turn to take her time as she licked and sucked his length into her mouth.

Mary's head blocked my view at times, but I was curious to see how big Jim really was. It was a strange curiosity, maybe my own competitiveness, and I wanted to see and compare our size. (My wife had told me when we first were married, then I had the largest penis of any one that she had been with, one time measuring me to be almost 7 1/2 inches long and 6 inches in circumference. We had shared fantasies of finding another couple to be with, and while I had visions of her being screwed from behind by a man with a much larger cock than me, her fantasy was to be taken by a clean shaven man, hairless, or nearly hairless from head to toe.)

For a moment, my own thoughts had taken me away from the action at hand. Looking up, Mary had pulled Jim's boxers and pants off, push him down to the bed, and now was in the process of deep-throating Jim. I could see now, that Jim and I were about the same size, however, while my chest is lightly covered with hair, Jim's rock-hard chest and abs, were completely hair free. I now wished, my wife were here to see this, see this beautiful couple pleasing each other, and secretly hoping that we might be able to join them. (I made a mental note that next time, I should bring my camera.)

As Mary sucked Jim's deeper and deeper, I unzipped my pants, slid my boxer briefs down and started to touch myself in the same rhythm as Mary's head bobbing up and down on Jim. Cupping Jim's balls in one hand, Mary now replaced her mouth with her other hand, stroking Jim hard and fast and aiming the tip of Jim's cock toward her chest. A few more strokes and Jim exploded, droplets of cum hitting Mary in the face and neck and leaving a river of cum dripping down one boob and off one nipple. As Jim recovered from his intense orgasm Merry took her fingers and astonished Jim's come around her boobs, over her nipple, and then slid her fingers into her mouth.

And that's what I pulled myself one last time and exploded, my cum flying in a huge arc and landing on my side of the mirror, perfectly aimed at Mary's chest.

Meanwhile Jim pulled Mary on top of them whispered something in her ear and held her tight. After a few moments Mary stood and looked in the mirror and smiled, and my heart nearly dropped when it seemed like she smiled right at me. Spinning around with a smile, Mary walked over and turn the water spigot for the Jacuzzi. I used the background noise of the water filling the top cover my steps as I snuck out of the closet, stuffing myself back into my pants and blinking into the bright light as I closed the secret closet door behind me.

And that's when my legs began to vibrate -- Wow, a first for me after an orgasm. My phone -- it was my wife, calling to see how our first night was going. When I told her we had our first guests, they may have described them a little too closely, and maybe I was a little too excited, because she made the comment,

"I wish I were there with you right now."

And I wish she was here to, so that we both could have experienced our first guests together. I told her that, and she said that she be done with work and home within the hour, and maybe we can have our own romantic night. Smiling, I said "that sounds great dear!"

She asked me if I have any ideas, and I said, "I wonder what would be like to watch ourselves in the big mirror I had built into our bedroom wall?"

She giggled and said, "Hmmm, sounds really sexy..."