Bed and Breakfast Vacation

Story Info
Watching and sharing my wife.
11.1k words
4.46
169.2k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Penny and I got involved with a startup company. We had invested in this new venture with one of her brothers and some of his friends. The new product had started to take shape and things were picking up. To get established in the marketplace, we had to attend a convention in Las Vegas to show our product to the different vendors and distributors. The convention was in the first part of January, so a quick break the cold and snow would be a nice getaway.

On the plane we had talked of the possibilities of our hopefully new found success, and of the nice break we would have together without our children. I had booked our hotel in Vegas, and had also booked a bed and breakfast in San Diego for three days after the convention. We were both looking forward to spending some time together.

We landed in Las Vegas in the late afternoon. It was warm and not the least bit humid. Penny was waiting for our luggage at the carousel, while I went to get our rental car. With the car packed we headed for our hotel. We checked in and went directly to the pool, trying to catch a few last hours of sunshine. The sun felt great, even too hot, but we didn't mind since we hadn't been above thirty degrees for a couple of months now. Once we had our fill of sunshine we headed back to our room to clean up and head out to dinner.

The following day was the start of the convention. It would last four days. We had to be at the convention from nine in the morning until five in the afternoon. The four days flew by quickly. We had made some good contacts, plus had some time to spend with our new partners. At the end of the fourth day, everyone packed and left back to their respective homes. Since our flight didn't leave until the next day, Penny and I were in town one more night.

On our last night in Vegas we had a great dinner, played a few slot machines, and did some pretty good people watching. I looked at my watch and it was nine in the evening. We were tired from the week, but didn't have much time free in the evenings away from all of the partners. I didn't want to go back to the room, but wanted to do something different since we were in the city that never sleeps. I had a thought, and a great idea. I had heard there were a couple swingers clubs in town. One of the couples we know from back home had told me about it and even stopped in to check it out.

I told Penny what I was thinking. She didn't want to have anything to do with swinging, and neither did I for that matter. My intention was to go there take a look around and see what really goes on in one of those places. She was still a little resistant, but I reminded her of our pillow talk at home during our foreplay. When we make love, we share mini fantasies, or aspects of sex that is mutually exciting. Invariably, the topic of voyeurism and exhibitionism gets us more excited and aroused than any other kinky perversion. Since we were here, I wanted to expand our sexual horizons, maybe even push it to the edge on this trip. I told Penny that if she agreed to go, that we would leave at any time if she felt uncomfortable or just wanted to go. She agreed, and we were on our way.

Upon arriving to the club, we were greeted at the front gate by a security guard. He took our names and the license plate number of our car. The cover charge was $100.00 a person, unless you came as a couple. Single women were also let in free of charge. We drove up the long drive and arrived at the home. It seemed to be just that. A very nice home. It was a couple stories tall, and quite long. We parked, and headed toward the front door holding hands tightly, probably out of our nervousness. I could sense Penny was a bit nervous, and I was a little apprehensive myself. I was not sure what we were getting into.

When we entered the front door we were greeted by a beautiful woman named Candy who called us by our first names. She took us into a side room and explained how it worked here at the club. The first floor was a social room. There was no sexual intercourse allowed in the front area, but most everything else was. It was really like a sports bar. There was a bar, pool table, and many small tables with four chairs around each table. The private and social rooms were all upstairs. Only couples were allowed upstairs or single women. Single men were only allowed in the downstairs area unless they were escorted or asked upstairs by a female.

In the upstairs there were many different rooms. All of the rooms had large glass plates along the hallway. People could walk the hallway and look into any of the rooms at any time. If the people in the rooms wanted you to join them, they would let you in through the adjoining door in the back hallway. All of the rooms upstairs had certain themes. There was a swinging room, lesbian, bondage, and any kind of other perversion you could think of. She told us to enjoy ourselves, and get in touch with her if we have any questions.

Penny and I entered into the social room. It looked like any bar in a big city. There were quite a few people around the bar and at different tables. We headed to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. We sat at a table near the bar and started to take it all in. It wasn't long until a good looking couple approached our table. They introduced themselves and sat down with us. They were very open about sex and asked us to go upstairs to a room together. I politely declined, and told them it was our first time here and we just wanted to take things slow. I had said if we changed our minds we would come and find them. They said they were happy to meet us, and hoped they would see us later on.

I ordered a couple more drinks from the bar and went back to my beautiful wife. She already had two gentlemen sitting across from her. They were also polite, and seemed quite friendly also. There were more men than women there, and I could see many of the men glancing over in our direction. I took Penny by the hand, excused ourselves, and told the men we were going upstairs to look around.

We headed up the long stairway to the second floor. We saw a few people wandering up and down the hallway that was open to the social room below. Walking to the first window we saw two couples going at it with each other. We stopped and watched them for a while. While we watched, I would put my arms around Penny from behind and nuzzle into her neck. We watched for about ten minutes, until one of the women in the room looked up, pointed at Penny and motioned with her finger to "come here". Penny mouthed the words no thank you and we were off further down the hallway.

The next room we stopped at was a lesbian room. There were three women all over each other, and very much into each other. I again hugged my wife from behind while we watched the girls. I was pressing my hardness into her rear to show her I was excited and liked the show. As we watched, I casually reached around to fondle Penny's tits. They are gorgeous, and I love the feel of her hard nipples when she is aroused. She stood her ground and let me have my way with touching and feeling her up. The girls in the room would look up every once in a while to see who was watching. I eventually made my way to Penny's pants. I undid her button and zipped them down. Slowly I worked my hand down to her wetness. She was hot, and seemed to be as excited as I was with all the sexual energy we were seeing. I stroked her clit, and lightly fingered her pussy. I was surprised she was letting me touch her, and even expose her a bit to the people putting the show on for us. We eventually left and watched a couple more rooms then went back to the social room below.

We sat on a couch in the back of the social area and did some heavy petting and passionate kissing. I was getting turned on, and ready to please my hot wife. Now we have watched porn, and have done some pretty kinky stuff, but being there and seeing them in person was a different experience. It was erotic and almost surreal because everybody is right there, and you just don't know what you will see in the next room. We probably spent about an hour upstairs getting worked up and turned on. I asked Penny if she was ready to go home and recreate some of the new techniques we had just seen, and she was ready to leave. As we walked to the car, I again hugged her from behind and started to kiss her on her neck and ears as we couldn't wait to get back to our room. We drove back to our hotel, disrobed, and had the hottest night of sex we have had in a long time. It was passionate, slow, and then almost animalistic. Penny ended up with her third orgasm by the time I finally shot my hot load deep inside her. We fell asleep together, satisfied, and happy knowing we had done something out of our norm.

The next morning we woke, showered and packed our bags to relax in San Diego. We both love that town, and have been there a few times in our past meetings with our company. Our flight landed on time, and once again I found myself waiting in line to get our rental car. We finally had three days on our own to relax and really just do whatever we wanted.

We drove through the maze of interstate, and the many one way roads through downtown San Diego. We finally saw and were on the long bridge over the bay to peninsula Del Coronado. The bed and breakfast we had booked was out on Coronado on the north end of the peninsula. It had a view the bay from the back of the bed and breakfast, and the Pacific Ocean from the front. We had our map, directions, and the address and soon we found ourselves parked in front of the bed and breakfast.

The place looked great. It was three stories tall, and looked like it would have a great view from any room in the place. There was a little remodeling to the third floor, but the bottom two looked very nice. We left our bags in the car and headed to the front door to check in. On the way to the front door we ran into one of the construction workers. He had his shirt off, tan, bleach blonde, and was painting the windows on the main floor. He looked like a typical southern California surfer dude. His hair was a little longer and bleached to a light color blonde, probably from all the play time in the water. He had a pretty good physique, muscular but more toned than bulk. Six pack abs, crystal light blue eyes, and perfect white teeth. As in Las Vegas and I was sure here in San Diego was saw many beautiful people. Everyone seemed to take great care of their bodies, and most dressed so others could appreciate it as well.

We walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. There was no answer. I knocked fairly loud on the door a few times and tried to peer in the front windows of the door. Again, there was no response. I tried to find the kid who was painting the windows. He was in the back of the house talking to a few other workers. When we approached him, I asked him if he knew where Tim, the owner of the bed and breakfast was. He looked at Penny and me and smiled, saying "you found him". I introduced myself and my wife Penny and told him we were here to check in. He had a somewhat puzzled look on his face, so I quickly tried to jog his memory of our phone call a month earlier. He said he remembered our conversation, but thought the reservation was for next week. He invited us into to the front office area to check his bookings.

Tim walked us into the office and pulled out his book for reservations. As he thought our reservation was for next week. Penny pulled out our travel file, and gave him the email he returned as a confirmation showing that it was indeed for today, and the next two days. There was obviously some miscommunication, and Tim had made the mistake. He apologized, and said all of his rooms were booked. It had been a busy month for most of the places out here on the peninsula. He told us not to worry, and that he had many friends in the bed and breakfast association who would probably be able to help us out.

Tim opened his directory of all the places to stay out on Del Coronado. One by one he started calling all of the different places to inquire if they had any open rooms. One by one they had all confirmed that they were also booked for at least the next week. We were disappointed, and I think Tim even felt worse since it was his mistake. He apologized again, and told us that since he screwed this up that we could stay in his living quarters on the third floor. We could see he was sincere, and genuinely felt horrible, and added that we wouldn't even be charged for staying here. He told us to get our things and he would show us upstairs, and this was at the very least he could do to make things right. We both declined and didn't want to impose on him, or put him out of his home, but he was firm and said that this would fix our problem at least for tonight. Tim said he would check with some other places in closer to town in the morning to see what he could find.

Penny and I grabbed our luggage and met Tim at the back stairwell leading up to the third floor. He unlocked the front door and led us in to his apartment. It was small, but had a great view. Tim gave us a tour, which didn't last too long because of the size. In the apartment, there was the kitchen and a small eating area overlooking the ocean. On the other side of the apartment, facing the bay was his room and a bathroom. There were windows in every room that afforded a beautiful view in any direction. About a half a story below the bedroom was a private deck with a stairs that came down from the kitchen. Tim was adding on to the upper level next to the kitchen. He was adding another bedroom and an office for when he has company. It was enclosed, windows were in, but he was still finishing putting up the walls on the inside. It was a pretty cool layout. The addition, when done, would connect with the kitchen, and both areas would have access to the private deck below. But as of now, the addition was not even open to his apartment, and I wasn't sure how he even got in there to do his work.

Tim had done all the work on his place. He had told us he started in construction right out of college since he couldn't find a job. After five years, he started his own construction company, and after two years he bought this place to live in, and as an investment. He seemed to be a pretty sharp guy, and a hard worker. We ended up talking with him for about forty five minutes, and he was asking questions about us and what we did. He said it was great to meet us, and that he hoped we would like it here. Penny was looking around at the apartment, and suddenly realized there was no where for Tim to sleep. The apartment was basically a kitchen, eating area, and a bedroom. So Penny asked him if we were to take his room, where was he going to go. He said, if we didn't mind, he would either sleep on the kitchen floor, or maybe even on the private deck below. We thought he would go to a friends place, or maybe even his girlfriends place, but we couldn't let him sleep on the floor of the kitchen. We told him that we would stay out on the deck, at least it was warm, and we weren't going to put him out. He said absolutely not, and didn't want to hear any of it.

I told Tim, half heartedly, that he could sleep in his bed with us, since it was a king size bed. But I told him that Penny would have to sleep in the middle, because I didn't want him spooning me, being from California and all. Both he and Penny laughed a little at that smart ass comment. I kind of said it with a joking manner, not sure of how he would take it, or Penny for that matter. Penny, by the way, gave me a quizzical look, as if she couldn't believe I could be screwing around with this guy we just met an hour earlier. Tim laughed, and smiled at Penny and me. He said that one of his bad habits he had picked up in college was that he became a night owl. Tim said that he usually stays up until about two in the morning and that he would come in and take a side of the bed. He said that at least that way, we could have our privacy, get to sleep, and that he would come in late just to have a place to rest. He mentioned he was also an early riser, so more than likely he would be gone before we even awoke, that is if we were all right with that. Before I could respond Penny said that was fine, and that we could try to find some different arrangements for us the next day.

On his way out of the apartment, Tim told us to enjoy the peninsula, the apartment, and to make ourselves at home. Once he was gone, Penny started to unpack her bag. She made no mention about having to share a bed with this guy. I wondered if she was smitten with this man. He was attractive, and charming, and by the way he talked and smiled at her, I could probably guess that he didn't mind the situation either.

I walked around the apartment and took in the view. Outside the kitchen windows was the ocean. Off the side of the kitchen was the stairway down to the deck, with the addition overlooking it as well. I walked into the bedroom and the windows looked out over the bay and down to the deck as well. I thought to myself, this was going to be a pretty neat place to stay, at least for a night.

It was almost seven at night, and we were getting hungry. We changed into some casual clothes and started walking down the beach to find an open air restaurant. We had a wonderful meal, and ended up listening to some live music at a bar a little further down the beach. Around midnight we started to get the yawns and decided to head back to our third story apartment. We reached the bed and breakfast, walked up the stairway and went in. We were amazed at the lights from the city and boats cruising by in the bay, and the ocean. Penny and I changed into our pajamas, since we would have company later on. Penny ended up wearing hear long white T shirt with nothing underneath. I chose a pair of long athletic shorts. We went down to the private deck and sat and talked for a while. It must have been around one when we decided to go to bed. There were so many windows, and the surrounding city lights that we didn't need to even turn on any lights. The apartment seemed to be illuminated by our surroundings. We went to bed. I chose the far left side of the bed, and Penny slept next to me in the middle.

In the bedroom, there were windows on all the outside walls. I am used to quiet, and darkness, and was having a hard time getting to sleep. I got up and grabbed an extra pillow from the closet to throw over my head, as I do at home. I was also getting hot, so when I got back to the bed, I took off my shorts and put them next to the bed. I threw the pillow over my head, and spooned up behind my sexy wife. I had my arm around her waist, and tucked my head into the crook of her neck and slowly fell asleep.

I am an extremely light sleeper, so when Tim tried to enter into his apartment quietly, I still heard his entrance. I looked up at the clock radio on his dresser and saw that it was a little past two in the morning. Penny didn't hear him come in, and she lay there under my arm silent, and motionless. I lay still by my wife and saw Tim come into his bedroom where we were asleep on his bed. My eyes were used to the darkness, with the addition of all the big city lights, and the full moon reflecting off the water on both sides of the bedroom it was very easy to see everything in the room. His bedroom had windows in all directions. As is probably typical with a younger male, there were no blinds to shut, or curtains to pull.

As I lay there in bed, I watched Tim get undressed. He stripped down to his underwear. He then took the underwear off and grabbed a pair of thin nylon running shorts. He stood before us naked and spent a while gazing over his bed. It seemed as if he was checking out the sleeping arrangements and possibly my wife as his stare went down the length of her body under the thin sheet. He put on his shorts and quietly slipped into bed and under the sheet.