Bed and Breakfast Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten minutes later I could feel a slight movement in the bed. I opened my eyes and could see movement under the sheet. My head was still behind Penny's in the crook of her neck. I knew his view of me was hidden from my wife in front of me. I could see what he was doing, but I knew he had no idea I could see him. From his movements I could see he had his hand under the sheet working his dick back and forth. They were subtle movements, but he was obviously arousing himself, and not taking care of an itch or a reposition of his manhood.

After a few minutes of his playing with himself, he slowly pulled back the sheet concealing his actions. Tim had a hard on, and was now using the thin fabric to give him the sensations of sex. He pulled his shorts down past his balls and started slowly stroking his hard on. His right hand would rub just under the tip, and then he would encase his dick and give it a few slow strokes. He was going at it for a few minutes when he stopped and reached under the bed for something. Coming back into view was a bottle of KY Jelly and a small towel. He was planning to pleasure himself to ejaculation right next to us. As he opened the bottle of KY, he took his left hand and pulled down on his balls to make his erection stand straight up. I saw his member and quickly was comparing it to mine. I am almost eight inches long, but Tim's cock seemed to be maybe two inches longer than mine. I have an average girth, but I was outranked here once again. Tim's dick seemed to be quite a bit fatter than mine as well.

He held down on his balls, and poured the KY jelly all over the top of his tip and let it drip down the sides. Tim started to spread the jelly all around his head, shaft, and some onto his balls. He was very quiet, and there seemed to be no motion to make the bed move or jiggle in any way. I was wondering if my wife was seeing this. She was less than two feet from this man who had a large erection and was attempting to satisfy himself right next to her.

I moved the arm slowly up from Penny's waist. I would move it an inch or two at a time to conceal my movement. When I reached the bottom of Penny's breast, I splayed my fingers open to reach her nipple. It was erect and puckered the way they get when she orgasms, gets cold, or if very aroused. She had to be seeing this as well. I knew she was watching and was getting turned on by the show. Instantly my cock started to swell. I was getting hot by knowing she saw this and was viewing this from less than a couple of feet away.

Tim started manipulating his dick with his jelly coated hand. He would start at the top, make a nice tight squeeze and run it down the length of his dick, and work back up to the head. I watched him stroke a few times and pushed into my wife's backside. My dick was hard, hot, and it was throbbing, desperately wanting to be inside the pussy in front of me. Penny's left hand was on her side. As I had moved mine slowly, so now was she. Her hand trailed slowly to her crotch. My hard on had slipped between her legs and was resting at the apex of her pussy lips. I could feel her warmth and wetness, and wanted to be inside. Her fingers reached the tip of my dick and slid me in-between her lips, and then deep inside her. I started to roll her nipple and gently pull on it, all the while keeping an eye on our friend. Penny's hand stayed in her crotch. She started to rub her clit with small round circles. It was hard not to move or make a noise to alarm Tim we were awake. Her finger would move back and forth across her clit, every once in a while touching my dick to get more juice for her to use. I eased back and pulled my cock a little further out of Penny, until the tip was inside, and the sensitive underside was exposed. Penny knew what I wanted and started with bigger circles to stimulate her clit and my most sensitive spot with the same strokes. The only friction between Penny and me was her gentle pushing back of her waist onto me every so often, and then I would pull back so she could hit the underside of my dick.

As Tim was stroking himself, he now started to spend more time on the tip of his dick. He would encase the head of his dick, and slide down just under the tip. I have done this before as well; we try to emulate what it feels like as we first enter into a tight slippery pussy. I figured he was getting close. He worked the top two inches back and forth, slow and deliberate until he started to cum. His first two shots of semen shot out and hit his chest. There were another three or four that hit his stomach, and the last few streams puddled in his hand. As he was coming, Penny had her orgasm. Her body and pussy tightened and I could feel a few short twitches from her when she came. With her clamping and tightening down on my dick, and the warmth of her juices running down on me, I shot my load into Penny's pussy as I lay there motionless. Her tightening milked me for all I was worth, and it felt fantastic.

We all lay silent not to be lead on that we were in fact awake. Penny hadn't moved an inch, nor did I. Tim took the small towel and slowly wiped away the cum from his chest, stomach, and hand, leaned over and threw it under the bed. He pulled up the sheet and seemed to drift off quite quickly. My softening member slipped out of Penny and she moved her hand on top of mine which was now around her waist again. She gave my hand three tight squeezes. I smiled, kissed her neck, and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to find our performer gone. I started to kiss Penny to bring her out from her deep sleep. She awoke and gave me a warm kiss and put her arms around my neck. I told her I couldn't believe what had happened last night, and wondered if he knew we were watching him. I asked Penny at what point did she wake up and see him doing this. She had mentioned that she also had heard the door crack when it was opened and saw the whole thing. I told her I thought his dick was a little bigger and longer than mine, and she agreed with a definite yes. She laughed, and said that mine was the perfect size, and also a perfect fit within her.

We showered, and got dressed and were ready for San Diego. On the way down the stairs we saw Tim working on the windows again. I felt kind of awkward, and tried to hurry to the car, but he called out good morning to us. He walked over and asked how we slept. We both said almost simultaneously, that we were exhausted and crashed hard. He told us of a few places we had to check out, and a couple of great places for lunch. We thanked him and headed back over the bridge into town.

We spent most of the morning shopping, and ended up at a Chinese place for lunch. It was great food, real authentic. After lunch we spent a few more hours shopping and walking in the gas light district until we were ready to hit the beach, or at least get some sun. It was around three in the afternoon, and we were on our way back to the bed and breakfast.

Upon arriving, we saw Tim and his crew still working outside. The wind had picked up and the sand was being blown around the beach. It wouldn't be very comfortable on the beach so we decided to sit out on the private deck upstairs. Tim had asked us how our morning went. We told him where we went, and where we ate. He was please we took his recommendations. He told us to have a great rest of the afternoon, and up we went. As I remember, Tim was going to make a few more calls today for our new place to stay. After seeing him twice today, neither time had he mentioned anything about it, nor did Penny for that matter.

In the apartment we changed into our swimsuits. Penny was wearing her orange floral two piece. I love that suit, because it accentuates her beautiful curves, and even highlights her nipples when they get hard. We grabbed our towels and headed down to the deck below. We sat next to each other side by side. The chaise lounges faced the new addition that Tim was working on. Penny had on her sunglasses and started to read her book. The sun was pounding us, but the wind was keeping us cool. I lay next to her, every once in a while asking her if she was enjoying her book.

I leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed me back. I told her that I love her, and she was the most beautiful and sexiest person I knew. I started to paw at her and fondle her on the deck. I reached under her top and started to rub and feel her perfect sized tits. I kissed her again and started to pull off the top of her suit. Penny told me to stop it, and that we would probably get busted by someone. I looked around our area. No one could see us either from the ground or above us, and I told her so. I said the only way someone could see us is if they were in the upstairs bedroom. The only person besides us would be Tim, and he won't be there until sometime after two in the morning. She smiled, and let me take off her top.

The sight of her there laying half naked was driving me crazy. She is a beautiful and sensuous woman. She was still reading trying to make as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I leaned in to fondle her again, and started to nuzzle into her breasts. I started licking and kissing, doing my best to get her turned on. My lips and mouth had the desired effect. Penny nipples started to get erect. Her breathing was somewhat irregular, and she would hold the back of my head as she pushed her breasts into my mouth. I was getting hard again and took her hand to show her what she was doing to me. She gave my cock a couple squeezes and softly rubbed it through the slippery material of my suit.

I moved my mouth to ear and started to whisper in her ear. I told her that ever since last night I have been very horny and wanted to make love to her, without any confines of trying to be quiet, or not trying to move. She said that sounded nice. I told Penny I wanted to make love to her right now, because it seems we will be staying here tonight and we wouldn't have the opportunity tonight in bed. She agreed, but I wanted to put a twist into this agreement. I told Penny I enjoyed the show last night, and that my greatest arousal is to watch her masturbate for me. I told her to give me a few minutes to get ready. I told her, I am going to go up the bedroom right now, I am going to get naked, and when she gets there I will have a big hard on and will be ready to go. She asked how long she should wait, and I told her that all depends. "What do you mean" she replied, until she finally realized what I wanted her to do. I want to watch you from upstairs masturbating. You can come up once you have had an orgasm, and then I will make sure you have a couple more. Penny kind of groaned at the suggestion, but the fact was she was getting turned on, and we had both agreed to be a little more daring. She agreed to the task, and I headed up to the room.

As I took off my suit my dick was already hard at the thought of my wife masturbating for me in a somewhat public place. I couldn't believe this was happening, but then again I could. Over the years Penny has been a great lover. Each year we both seem to get better at pleasuring each other. She has also, recently, become more open with new ideas, sexier clothing, and revealing her beautiful body a bit more.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and peered out the window below. Penny still had her top off and was reading that damn book again. At first I thought she would not do it, and then just come up to the bedroom. Just as that thought passed through my mind, she closed the book, and leaned back in the chaise lounge. Her breasts looked great from my vantage point. Her lean torso and her long tan legs. She was really a strikingly beautiful woman, which most of my friends and colleagues are too readily to share with me.

Penny laid in the lounge for a few more minutes gathering the warm southern California sun. Her arms were at her sides, and her one leg was slightly bent. Her right hand moved from the chair and rested on her leg. She tilted her head to one side, and her hand started to softly rub the inside of her leg. Her long fingers moved back and forth, and slowly moved up toward her sex. When she reached her pussy, she softly touched herself on the outside of her swimsuit bottoms. She ran her finger up and down the slit of her pussy. Her movements were slow, soft, and were working all around her erogenous zone. The fingers started to dial in on where it felt most desirable. Penny started rubbing a little faster, and started to switch to a side to side motion across her clit.

Her hand stopped for a while and made a path up to her stomach. She was touching her stomach and then started south again. Upon reaching the top of her swimsuit bottoms, she put her hand inside the suit. Her hand went to her pussy and started rubbing again. She was using her right hand to stimulate her clit, and then her left hand joined in to help. My sexy wife now started to finger herself with her left hand while she frigged her clit with her right.

After a few minutes she again stopped. I thought that she was done with this game and just wanted to have something inside her, like me. Instead, Penny raised her hips, and placed her hands inside the top of the suit and pulled it off. She was now totally naked on a deck, masturbating for me. She meant business, and was going to make herself cum. Her chair was facing away from me, and now her legs were open and straddling the chaise lounge to give her better access to where she needed to be touched.

I sat there watching her pleasure herself. Her tits were being slowly rocked up and down by her hands movements. She had never looked more beautiful. As I was watching my sexy wife getting close to an orgasm, I noticed some movement in the unfinished addition straight across from me. I quickly stood up and moved to the side of the window to see if I could stay out of view, and see what was going on. Directly across from me in the addition was Tim. He must have been reviewing what needed to be done, because we didn't hear any kind of work going on over there. He was standing about five feet back from the window looking directly down at my wife. From his direction, my wife was sitting naked, and directly facing him. He could definitely see what she was doing, in fact could see every part of her.

I looked down at Penny to see if she was still going, and she was. Part of me wanted to go down there and rescue her from this. I didn't want her to think that I had set her up, or even planned this. Tim had obviously been there a while, and it was almost a mute point anyway, because of what he was already seeing. I carefully peered around the window toward the addition. He was still there, and now he was masturbating while watching my wife. He had his shorts down around his ankles and his gaze was intent on my wife. He threw his head back, and blasted his come onto the floor as he had done the night before. Just as his subsided, I heard a groan from Penny and looked down to see her shuddering with her orgasm. Her legs were together, and the last few jolts of electricity were working through her. As she sat there recovering from her orgasm, I could see her nipples standing straight out. I jumped into the bed, excited, and a little nervous and waited for Penny to join me.

I closed my eyes as I heard my wife walking up the stairs to the apartment. The door opened, and I could hear her walking toward the bedroom. Just as I promised, I was naked, and ready to give the pleasure she deserved, and that I wanted to as well. She reached the door and said hello sexy. I opened my eyes and saw her there naked, with both pieces of her suit in one hand. She had walked up here totally nude. She looked at me with a great big smile and said WAAA LAAA. I laughed and told her to get over here. She crawled into bed and lay on top of me. She was warm from the sun and a little sweaty from her show for me.

I told her how sexy she looked, and how much I loved her. Penny then straddled me and we started to kiss passionately. I kissed her deep and loved the feeling of her soft skin and weight on top of me. She reached between us and took my dick into her hand. She ran it up and down her slippery essence and then put me inside her. We started to rock back and forth on each other. Penny was starting to get close to another orgasm, and leaned closer into me to open her hips so that her clit could rub on my pubic bone.

We started to get into our rhythm, and I could sense that Penny was getting close to having her second orgasm. I leaned into her ear and told her that when I was watching her down below on the deck, I apparently wasn't the only one who saw her. She never missed a beat and kept grinding on me. I told her that I saw Tim in the addition and he was there watching her as well. With her eyes closed Penny asked me what he was doing, and I told her he was rubbing himself. She seemed to start grinding harder and wanted to know more details. My wife asked if he did anything else. I told her, he eventually took it out and started stroking himself while he watched her. At this point she positioned her pussy at the tip of my dick. She was squeezing her muscles and working the top few inches, just as Tim had done to himself. I reached behind her and slid my fingers up my shaft, gathered the juices and started to smear it around her ass. I slid my middle finger in, and Penny sank down on my dick and was pushing herself back onto my hand.

She asked how long he was doing that, and I told her the whole time. She was breathing heavy and was moments away, and asked if he had cum. I told her he did just before her, and as soon as I was done with that sentence, Penny had a fierce orgasm. I could feel her hot fluid flow over my dick and down the sides of my shaft. Her insides clamped me so tightly that I couldn't hold off any longer and came seconds after my wife. Penny collapsed on top of me, trying to catch her breath, and asked if I was serious about Tim seeing her masturbate on the deck. I assured her I had no idea, but he did see her down below. I told Penny not to worry, because she looked sexy as hell, and I was excited knowing he was looking at you. We let it stand as that. I pulled Penny off the bed and brought her into the shower with me. We cleaned up, got dressed, and were ready for another nice night on Coronado.

That night we headed down the beach again. We did some barhopping, and had a late dinner at a Mexican Taco Bar. Our dinner ended around midnight, and we started to work back towards home. We ended up stopping at two more bars on the way, and Penny had enough to drink and was ready to go to bed. She had the glazy, dreamy look on her face, and I knew she had maybe one too many margaritas. She was pretty tipsy, giggly, and slurred her speech every so often. Once we got home, we brushed our teeth and slipped into bed. Our sleeping arrangements were the same, me on the outside, and my wife in the middle. In this condition I knew making love was not going to happen, and that soon she would be fast asleep. I kissed Penny and said good night, and she mumbled something in return. I knew she was already half asleep, and I would be right behind her.

During the middle of the night, I was awakened by some slight movements of the bed. I was lying on my back, with my pillow over my head to keep out the light and the noise. From under the pillow I could see Penny on her back, and Tim was on his side facing her. I glanced down her body and saw that his hand was on her stomach under the sheet. Penny was absolutely still, and her hands were at her side. His hand was moving lightly across her midriff, back and forth with the tips of his fingers. I watched as he slowly moved his hand further up her body until he was just below her breasts. Penny's head tilted ever so slightly to ward's Tim and I could clearly see that her nipples were straining against the sheet. Her nipples were hard and erect, and I was certain Tim could see the effect his hands were having on Penny.