Bed and Breakfast Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand moved to the bottom of her breasts and traced a line at the bottom of each one. Tim ran his fingers along the side of Penny's left breast and his hand moved in to cover it. When his hand stopped and softly massaged her breast, Penny took a deep breath in. Tim was now working on both breasts back and forth. He was pulling and rolling her nipples softly. I could see Penny's breathing getting heavier and her chest would rise towards his hand with each inhale. After a few minutes of caressing her chest, his hand moved down towards her pussy. He reached her mound and started to manipulate her in the way he had done with her tits. When Tim reached a finger down her slit, Penny instinctively spread her legs a little wider to give him better access.

He was slowly masturbating my wife. It was soft, gentle, and very slow. Penny spread her legs a little wider, and started to raise her hips to meet his hand and fingers. I couldn't believe how turned on I was watching my wife being caressed and manipulated by this guy. Every once in a while she would look in my direction to make sure I was asleep. He kept his pace, and Penny seemed to be getting closer to climaxing. She moved her left hand and placed in on top of Tim's to help guide with the amount of pressure and friction. Their hands were moving in unison. My wife's breathing quickened, and her whole body tensed as she came on Tim's fingers. It seemed to last quite long, until finally she removed her hand from his. He touched her softly for a while longer and then lay back down from his side. He was touching himself again under the sheet. As he did the night before, he pulled back the sheet, and started to slowly stroke his dick.

Penny was still on her back, and I knew she was still awake. Tim was stroking his cock up and down the shaft, and every once in a while he would rub the sensitive underside. Penny slowly turned to her side away from me. I saw her move her left arm over towards Tim. She started to slowly jack him off. Maybe she felt obliged to return the favor, or maybe she was just enjoying this and attracted to this man. She worked him over, and after about five minutes Tim shot his load. Penny kept stroking him until all the cum had been released onto his chest and on her fingers. She spread the sticky semen over his dick and kept softly stroking him until his dick went limp. Penny lay on her side facing him for quite a while. My dick was hard and throbbing, aching for release after seeing this show. My wife was so sexy, and one hot woman. I liked watching her getting pleasured by another man, and was not sure if I should tell her I saw the whole thing.

I woke up the next morning on my side facing the wall. Penny had her arm around me, and was spooning me. Our bodies were pressed tightly together. I rolled into her and gave her a kiss. I decided to not say anything about the night before and how it turned me on, unless she brought it up. Tim was already at work, and we got up to start our last day. On our way out to our car, we saw Tim again working on his house. He smiled, and said good morning as if nothing was out of the norm. I told him, that Penny and I would like to take him out to dinner for letting us stay in his place. He said it wasn't a problem and not to worry about popping for dinner. I told him we insisted, since he wasn't going to even charge us any rent. He smiled again, and said a nice dinner out would be a good change.

Our last day went quickly. It was late in the afternoon before we realized our day was almost done. We headed back to the apartment to unwind. We showered, dressed, and were waiting for Tim to go out to dinner. He showed up around six, and by seven we were in the car on our way to dinner. Tim had made the reservations. The restaurant was definitely high end. The dinning area was inside, with a wall of glass overlooking the bay. There was an outside bar, with tables surrounding the dance floor. We could hear the music inside from the jazz band playing outside.

The meal was fantastic. The food was excellent, and so was the company. Tim was a very nice guy. Our conversations were continuous and covered almost every topic. When dinner was done, we paid the bill, and went to the outside bar to listen to the band, and have a nightcap. The band started to play a slow song, and Tim asked me if he could dance with my beautiful wife. Penny was flattered, and I said sure, but I would be cutting in on the next song. They danced together to the music. They kept their distance, with their hands out together, and his on her hip. Toward the end of the song, as they were dancing, their bodies got closer together until they were pressed tightly into one another. Tim now had his hands around her waist, and Penny had one hand on his shoulder, and the other around his neck. The song ended, and he gave her a peck on the cheek.

Penny came back to the table and told me it was my turn to dance with her as I promised. It was another slow song, and we danced close. I told her that I loved her, and was so happy she was my wife. She said she loved me as well, and gave me a kiss and hugged me tight. I told Penny that I thought Tim had quite the crush on her. She laughed, and asked why I thought that. I told her I could tell by the way he smiles when he talks to her, and the way he looks at her. With her physical beauty, and her caring personality, it is no wonder why he would feel the way he does. She laughed again, and said that he was a nice young man.

I told Penny that if he made any advances, and she wanted to act on them, that it was all right with me. She looked at me with a quizzical look, and asked what I meant. I said I found it kind of sexy, and erotic that this guy would love to be with you, and if something were to happen, I would want her to enjoy that pleasure. The only disclaimer I had mentioned, was that if something happened, she would have to tell me all the details, watch, or maybe even join in. Our love is love, and anything else would be just sex. Penny asked me if this is what I wanted. I told her if she wanted to experience that, then so did I. I would not be jealous, but more excited about what might happen. She said she only loved me, but ended her sentence with we'll see. Our song ended, and we went back to the table where Tim was. We sat and talked for another hour or so, until we decided to head back to his apartment.

Once we got there, Tim pulled out a bottle of wine, and we headed out to his private deck below. I had a glass of ice water, and Tim and Penny each had a glass of wine. We sat in the chairs looking out over the bay. It was late, and I was tired. I told Penny and Tim that I was beat, and was ready to go to bed. I thanked Tim for his hospitality, and kissed Penny good night. She said she would come up with me, but I told her to finish her wine, and that there wasn't a hurry.

I went upstairs and quickly got into bed. My dick was rock hard, thinking about the possibility of something happening. I wondered if he would make a move, or if Penny would accept his advances if he made them. I was laying in bed, when I heard Penny coming up the stairs. She came into the room quietly, and whispered my name. I didn't respond, pretending to be asleep. She waited a few moments, and started to undress. She took off her clothes and her bra, but left her white thongs on. Penny grabbed her pajamas out of our bag. She had put on a pair she had not yet worn on this trip. It was her pink pajamas I had bought for her at Victorias Secret. They were a soft pink lycra material with a floral pattern. She put the top on, without a bra. I could clearly see her breasts and her dark nipples showing through the thin material. It was a sleeveless top, with just spaghetti straps holding it on her body. She put on the pants over her thongs, and synched the string tight. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Instead of climbing into bed with me, she went back out to the deck to talk with Tim a while longer. I peeked out the window and saw them sitting together on a chaise lounge drinking their wine. Tim was sitting back in the chair, while Penny sat on the end facing him. I went back to bed, dieing of curiosity, to see how this would eventually pan out.

A short time later, Penny entered the room. She still had on her pajamas, and her thong. I was certain nothing had happened out on the deck since she was wearing everything she had when she had left the room. She came to bed with everything she was wearing on the deck. She whispered to see if I was awake. I was lying on my back with my arm over my head and didn't respond. She slipped under the thin sheet and lay on her side facing away from me. I was curious and excited, not sure of what to expect if anything. Could I handle this, if something were to happen? I wasn't sure of anything anymore, except the fact that I had such a stiff cock waiting to see if we were all going to sleep, or if there was going to be something to see.

Tim came in about twenty minutes later. He was wearing only the thin running shorts he had been wearing to bed. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed, swung his feet up and slipped under the sheet next to Penny. A few moments later, I saw Penny moving her head slightly. She was checking out Tim, and I could see that his head was turned towards my wife. Penny moved her left arm and placed it across Tim's chest. She leaned into him and started to kiss him. It was a sensuous, open mouthed kiss. Tim started to rake his fingers through her hair, and they were finally giving in to the attraction they have been bantering back and forth the last few days. My wife then slid her left leg over his legs, and straddled him. She was leaning into him kissing him. Penny started to plant kisses on his cheeks, ears, and neck. His hands moved from her hair, and down to her ass. He started massaging her ass cheeks, and was moving them up and down her back. Her silhouette looked so sexy; she was truly a beautiful woman.

Penny finally broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. She leaned back, and put her hands on his chest, and with one swift motion took off the transparent pajama top. Tim's hands quickly moved to her chest and started to softly squeeze each luscious breast. Her nipples were once again erect. Penny leaned in again to him and started to kiss him passionately. He must have been stiff as a board, because now they had started to gently rock with each other. Penny was slowly grinding up and down on his hard dick, and his hands now held her hips. He put his hand inside her bottoms, and was kneading her ass. Tim would raise his hips into her. He started to pull down the bottoms. Penny raised herself off of him for an instant, and at once her clothes came off and sat on the floor of the bedroom.

She in turn took hold of his shorts. She slowly pulled them down, and off his legs kissing a trail down to his feet as she did so. Now, both of them were totally nude, in a full state of arousal. Penny kissed her way back up to his stomach. She took hold of his big cock and started to squeeze it and stroke it slowly. She held it in her hand as she was kissing his balls. My wife kissed a path up the staff to his bulbous cock head and started to suck. She was giving his a blowjob. Penny would take as much of it into her mouth as she could, giving plenty attention to the tip. Tim was now holding her head, and pushing his hips into her face. His breathing became sporadic, and suddenly he jerked and started to cum into her mouth. Penny kept sucking and stroking him until he stopped his spasms. She managed to swallow most of his semen, except for a small trickle that ran down from the corner of her mouth. Tim kissed the top of her head, and then gave her another open mouthed kiss, and immediately rolled her onto her back.

He started to kiss all around my wife most sensitive areas, until he finally reached her pussy. Tim had one finger inside her rubbing her G spot, and his mouth had totally covered her clit. She was in a frenzy. Her nipples were taut, and her chest was jutting upward to make sure his tongue kept the pressure on her clit. I couldn't take this anymore and leaned up on my side to get a better view of them both. With my movement, my wife looked in my direction and lay very still. I moved into her and gave her a kiss. It was passionate, and she was breathing heavy. I whispered in her ear, that I loved her and she looked absolutely beautiful. I started to kiss her neck and worked my way to her sensitive nipples. I was sucking on one, and rolling the other with my fingers. She started to climax, and let out a loud moan. Her orgasm seemed to last very long, and was obviously very intense. As it subsided, I looked down at Tim, and he looked at me. He was standing at the end of the bed, and his dick was hard again and standing straight up. I gave him a nod, as if to say, go ahead, and he did.

He slid up the bed and lay on top of Penny. They started to kiss each other, pet, and started to grind on each other again. My wife spread her legs, and wrapped them around his legs. She took his long, thick cock and started to rub it up and down her slit. There were squishy noises from all the juices around her pussy lips, and he started to enter her. It only took about four or five inward strokes until he was buried to the hilt. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass to make sure he would be hitting her G spot. As they started to grind again, I came back in to work on her breasts. I was sucking, pulling and rolling the nipples. I wanted Penny to have all the satisfaction of being pleasure by two men, two men manipulating all the erogenous zones on her.

Penny seemed to be writhing and twisting all around the bed. She was hopefully feeling the intense sexual pleasure and energy from the both of us. Penny started to reach for my cock, which was rock hard and dripping pre come from the tip. She grabbed it and started to expertly work me with her hand. She told me that she wanted to suck it. I got up to my knees and brought my dick close to her mouth. Immediately Penny took it into her mouth. She gave me a blowjob like she never has before. She would take me deep into her mouth, and suck the end. My whole dick was being licked and sucked, and it felt wonderful.

As my wife was giving me the blowjob of my life, I took the opportunity to take in this amazing sight. She was getting fucked by this young stud, and she was bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I looked down to see Tim's dick sliding in and out of her. He would pull back to the head, and then slowly enter her until his pubic bone would rub on her sensitive clit a few times. When he pulled his dick back out, and this time he would rub his slippery tip all around her clit and pussy lips. He sank himself fully into my wife, and starting a continuous grinding motion with her. Penny was getting close, and reached down to his shaft. She skimmed both sides of his dick and used the lubricant to smear it on her clit. She started to frig her clit with gusto. She started to cum, and moaned loudly on my dick still in her mouth. This sent me over the edge, and I blew my hot semen in her mouth. She swallowed it all during her orgasm. It felt as if I kept coming and coming, and she was sucking it out of me.

Once my wife started to orgasm, it triggered another release from Tim. The hot release and the tightening of her pussy walls instigated his orgasm. He stiffened his upper body, and let out a loud grunt. He kept pumping until the last hot spurts subsided. Penny's eyes looked glazed over, as she lay there spent and satisfied. Tim pulled out of my wife and lay down next to her on the other side.

I started to fondle her and leaned into her neck and kissed her a few times. I asked her if she enjoyed her two men. She said she had indeed. Penny had said her two orgasms tonight were the most intense she has ever had, and that the second was much more intense than the first. I thanked her for giving me the opportunity to see this, and to also be involved in making her feel so good. My wife is a sexy, beautiful woman, and I love her very much. When we left for home, Tim had invited us to come back any time, and we would be able to stay with him. I am sure he would love to have us stay here again, and I think my wife would as well.