Bed, Bath & Way Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me back, kissed me once more and we lay there on the bed for what seemed like forever, and I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay right where I was; in her arms, holding her close feeling safe and warm and loved. She looked over at the clock and told me "We better get dressed; the girls should be back soon."

I forced myself up and walked over to my duffel bag, I leaned over to get a fresh pair of panties and a tee shirt. I don't why, but I felt compelled to look back over my shoulder, and I saw her sitting there on the bed, her knees drawn up to her chest, chin resting on them, gazing intently at me.

"Oh my god, you're, you're staring at my ass aren't you?" I asked her.

She gave me a smirk and said "Yep, and it's a cute one too."

I laughed, bent over further and said "Here, have a good look," and walked into the bathroom, shut the door and went about the business getting ready for bed. When I came back out, I saw that she had opened the cot and fixed the sheets and pushed in into the corner, between the wall and her bed.

We were sitting on the couch, eating cookies she'd brought from home, watching reruns of Friends on TV, when the door opened and Chris and Lauren came in and told us how we missed a great movie. We looked at each other and smiled, but couldn't begin to tell them our little secret. It was nearly eleven, and we had big day ahead of us, so we all went to our respective beds, shut the lights out and fell fast asleep. All except me that is, for all I could think about was what Cindy and I did and hoped that we would be able to repeat it the following night.

Around two in the morning, I felt Cindy tap my arm and I looked over to her and told me she was freezing. She lifted her covers and patted the bed, inviting me in. It was pitch black, the only light coming from the night light in the bathroom. Since my bed was in the corner, no one could see me so I slide under her covers. We cuddled together, our limbs intertwined and every so often I felt her move closer. With her arms around me I felt so comfortable and content I tried not to move so as not to disturb her. I fell asleep and didn't awake until the alarm went off in the morning. I panicked, not wanting the other girls to see where I was, I hopped back to my cot, and I was pretty sure that they hadn't noticed. I was grateful because that would have been hard to explain and very embarrassing.

On Saturday, we skated our short programs, and our team finished a respectable seventh. I don't think I skated my best, having spent most of the night thinking about what happened. The varsity did better, placing a strong third and putting them in contention for medal if they could nail their long program on Sunday.

We all stayed and watched the other teams skate their program, and headed back to the motel around five. The four of us took turns in the shower, and when it was my turn, I imagined myself in there with Cindy, and instantly got wet, but I knew I didn't have time to pleasure myself. After dressing in our normal street clothes we headed across the street to Applebee's, where we had dinner.

By the time we got back to the rooms it was close to eight, and although I had prayed that the other girls would go out again, they didn't. We sat around for a while, watched some TV, had some snacks and talked about the day's events. Since the next day was going to be long day, getting up early, skating our long programs and then waiting for the results before we could leave for home, we all decided to get a good night's sleep.

The alarm went off at five-thirty; we got up, dressed in our costumes, fixed out hair and makeup, packed our bags and went to the lobby for the short bus ride to the rink.

Things were pretty hectic, as we grabbed a quick breakfast, did some warm-ups, skated our routines, waited for results while getting some lunch and then boarding the bus for the long trip home. We did pretty well, with Cindy's team earning a silver medal. My team moved up to fifth, not a medal performance, but we were excited that we all skated well.

I got back to my dorm, and started unpacking and there in the bottom of my duffle was a bag from Bed, Bath & Beyond. Inside that bag was the barely used bottle of lotion. I couldn't help but laugh and thought to myself "That stinker must have put it there when we were packing." I threw it into my skate bag, thinking "Maybe I'll find a use for this sometime." Three weeks later we went to another competition. I was hoping that I would get to room with Cindy again, but sadly, it wasn't in the cards.

That spring Cindy graduated and went back home. I never saw her again. At the beginning of the next semester, I made the varsity team and I skated three more years until I graduated with my degree in fine arts. I missed Cindy a lot, but was happy that she left me that lotion, for I actually kept it in my skate bag and used it occasionally - that is when I found some other cute skaters who seemed like they would enjoy it as much as I had.

It's been two years since I graduated and every time I walk past my dresser; I see that nearly empty bottle of lotion sitting there, and think of Cindy and how wonderful and amazing it was that night she taught me who I really am.

12