Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 07

Story Info
An older woman and her collegiate lovers.
1k words
4.29
14.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

When Louise awoke the next morning, it was to the sound of mingled sighs and moans. She was laying on her side beside Jeremy, who had his eyes closed in pleasure. Louise looked down to see Bonnie kneeling between Jeremy's thighs with his cock in her mouth. She was slowly sucking him, taking his cock all the way down to the root, and then raising up to flick with her tongue across the head.

"Goodness! Do you guys ever stop?" Louise asked with a smile on her face.

Bonnie looked up and said, "Jeremy likes a nice long blowjob in the morning, and I'm glad to do it for him."

Jeremy turned his head and looked over. "She's very good at it, too."

"I love to watch him shoot his come," said Bonnie.

"I hope you don't mind if I watch," said Louise.

"Mind? You can join in if you'd like," said Jeremy.

"That's all right, I'll just cuddle with you and watch. I want to see you come, too."

"It will not be long. Oooooh, yes, Bonnie honey. That is so sweet!" Jeremy gasped.

Bonnie was jerking his cock slowly up and down, licking the engorged purple head, and occasionally sucking it into her mouth. Louise cuddled up close to Jeremy and stroked his chest and stomach. After a few moments, she couldn't resist and moved down to his cock too. Bonnie took Jeremy's cock out of her mouth and held it out to Louise, offering it to her to suck. Louise took the warm, hard, saliva-slick member into her mouth, and sucked it lovingly. She could taste a little of his sticky pre-come ooze out. Then she gave up the cock, and just watched as Bonnie went to work in earnest. Bonnie's eyes were closed in rapturous concentration as she fellated her boyfriend. Louise began caressing Jeremy's stomach and balls, and laying hot wet kisses on his chest and abdomen. Jeremy groaned from deep in his throat and said, "You girls had better watch out, because I'm gonna come any time now."

"Come ahead," Louise said, "we're ready."

"Oh baby, here it comes," cried Jeremy.

He grunted sharply and bucked upward slightly, pushing his prick into Bonnie's mouth an extra inch. Bonnie took the first hot bolt of semen in her mouth, then released his cock and jerked it rapidly while silvery white arcs of sperm erupted from the straining member and cascaded down on Jeremy's chest and stomach, some drops landing on the faces of the two women.

"I liked that," Louise said earnestly.

"I love to watch him come all over," said Bonnie. "Now, how about you, Louise? Do you want to come this morning?"

"No thanks," Louise said, "but we can cuddle a little if you'd like."

"I'd like that," Bonnie said.

They laid together for about thirty minutes. Louise told them a little about her life since becoming a widow, and how lonely she sometimes was. Jeremy and Bonnie told Louise a little of their future plans. The conversation was easy and light. Louise was enjoying a leisurely Saturday morning. It felt so good to be in the midst of friends, naked and contented after a night of lovemaking.

"Louise, Jeremy and I have a confession to make," Bonnie said, her expression a little serious, her voice a little tentative.

"What would that be?" Louise said.

"Well, we sort of planned our little scene last night. Jeremy had said several weeks ago that you looked a bit lonely."

"We thought it might be a way to cheer you up," Jeremy said, and then added, "We want you to know that we consider you our loving friend. You are always welcome in our hearts, and in our bed."

"We think you're very special, Louise," Bonnie said.

"Well, I figured that you might have been out to seduce me, but I'm glad you did. You made me feel very special and loved," Louise said.

"We hope that we were able to cheer you up," Bonnie said. "Can you tell us why you seem so sad? Do you still miss your husband?"

"Oh, I miss him still, but it has been several years since I lost him. I really miss someone else more right now."

And so Louise told her new lovers about Robby Alexander, how much she still loved him and missed him. She even told them about sitting outside his house watching for him. She felt a bit ashamed to be mooning so much over a lost lover, but Robby had been so special. He had been gone for five months now, and still his absence left an empty space in her life that her lovers had not been able to fill.

"I hope you don't think that I don't appreciate what happened last night. I do, I really do. But you know how it is when you lose that special someone. Anyway, I'm sure that you don't want to hear my problems..."

Bonnie said, "Louise, would you like one of us to go see Robby and tell him how you feel? I'm sure that Jeremy would be glad to."

Jeremy said, "That's true. I would do it if you wanted me to."

"Thank you both, but no. Robby and I had an understanding: no strings. He left when he was ready, and I understood that. I can certainly wish he were here, but I cannot force myself on him. Now, how about some breakfast?" Louise got out of bed and put on her dressing gown. She leaned down over the bed, and kissed both Bonnie and Jeremy gratefully. "Thanks to both of you again for last night. I will never forget it."

"Let's definitely do it again sometime, okay?" Bonnie asked hopefully.

"We will, sweetie."

After a hearty breakfast, Jeremy and Bonnie left to go hiking in the nearby state park. They invited Louise, but she begged off, saying she had errands to run and shopping to do. She did indeed have those things to do, but she also wanted some time to herself, to think over the events of the previous night.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers