Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 14

Story Info
A mature woman and her collegiate lovers.
1.1k words
4.35
9.8k
4
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

At ten o'clock the next morning, Tuesday, the phone rang in the home of Mr. and Ms. James Kaiser. Dorothy Kaiser picked it up and said, "Hello."

"Dorothy, this is Louise. How are you?"

"I'm fine. As a matter of fact, I've never felt better," Dorothy said brightly.

"I'm calling to find out how everything went on Sunday," Louise said.

"Didn't Steve tell you?" Dorothy asked. "I mean, after all, you set it up, didn't you?"

"Of course I did. I just wanted to hear it from you," Louise replied. "Dorothy, where can we meet, say, for lunch? I have something I want to talk over with you."

Dorothy seemed hesitant, but finally said, "How about that little cafe', Reggie's I think it is, over by the school? About twelve-thirty."

"Sounds good," Louise said. "See you then."

Her preparations for the lunch were simple: A silk blouse with a woolen, tartan plaid skirt. She sprayed on her very best perfume, and used a minimum of makeup. Her hair she left loose down over her shoulders. Last but not least, she put copies of the video tape and audio tape into her purse. Then she slipped on a light green cardigan and she was ready. Her plan was this: She was going to make Dorothy Kaiser a proposition: Share Steve with her. If she seemed reluctant--Steve really was a find!--she'd back it up with a little feminine charm of her own. (For some reason, she suspected that Dorothy might be susceptible to that approach.) And if that still did not work, she'd produce the videotape and audio tape, tell her what was on them, and wait for the chips to fall where they may. She hoped that it did not come to that, but Louise was a little desperate, both to have Steve at least partly to herself, and partly to protect herself.

She arrived at Reggie's a little early, and ordered a gin and tonic, something she almost never did. Louise was not a hard liquor drinker, but she was nervous, and needed a little liquid courage. In essence, her whole future was riding on this lunch.

Dorothy arrived right on time at twelve-thirty. She ordered a martini. She was wearing a smart blue woolen-linen blend suit with a beige silk blouse and a single strand of pearls. Dorothy had to admit that she looked great. But then, so do I, she thought to herself.

The two attractive women exchanged pleasantries over lunch. Both had the Caesar salad and white wine. By the time each had drunk two glasses of very good white, and had a delicious meal, they felt considerably more comfortable with each other.

"So, how did you find Steve?" Louise asked.

"I thought he was marvelous!" Dorothy said. "That was the best time I've had, in bed or out, in years."

"Yes, he is very special. That's one of the reasons I needed to talk to you," Louise said, somewhat nervously. This was a time when she wished she smoked again. She had been smoke-free for six years, but still got occasional cravings. This time was certainly one of them.

"Yes?" Dorothy said. She took a sip of her wine, and leaned forward a little. Before Louise could reply, a frown crossed her face, and she said, "You're not thinking of reneging on our agreement, are you?"

"No, no, nothing like that," Louise said quickly. "It's just that, well, Steve and I have also developed something of a...relationship."

Dorothy sat straight up in her chair. Her face went cold. "Oh, I see," she said, "now you want him to yourself. Well, I don't think so, Louise. Steve is the best thing to happen to me in a long, long time. For the first time in years--years, mind you--I felt desirable to a man. I'm not going to give that, or him, up."

Louise was on the verge of reaching for the tapes. Dorothy had made her mad. But she controlled herself. She knew what Dorothy meant. Steve did exactly the same thing to her. She decided to try again.

"Now, just hold it, Dorothy. I'm not suggesting that you give up Steve, not at all. I know what you mean, in fact. He's quite a man."

Dorothy relaxed a little. "Oh? Then just what did you mean?"

"Well, I was hoping that we could, you know, share him between us. I think he's man enough for both of us, don't you?"

"Definitely," Dorothy said. "I don't know, Louise. What guarantee do I have that you will not try to steal him away from me completely?"

"Well, you still could go to the administration of the university about Danny. I mean, that's what this whole thing is all about, isn't it?"

"Oh that," Dorothy waved her hand in dismissal. "The more I've thought about that, the more I've decided that perhaps it was for the better that Danny ended up losing his virginity--he was a virgin, wasn't he?--with you. As a matter of fact I'm almost to the point of being willing to forget the whole thing, except for one thing."

"What would that be?" Louise asked.

"Well, the truth is, Louise, that I've come to like you. We have much in common. I would like it if we could become friends." Dorothy reached over and took Louise's hand. Dorothy had beautifully manicured nails and long, slender fingers. Her hand was warm and very slightly moist.

"To tell you the truth, Dorothy, I was hoping just the same thing. That's why I don't want something like this Steve thing to ruin what could become a special friendship." Louise looked into Dorothy's eyes invitingly. To her delight, Dorothy did not look away. Instead, she squeezed Louise's hand gently.

Dorothy smiled very engagingly. She said, "No, I don't think it will. Steve is quite a man. I'm sure that he can handle two sexy, and very horny, women. This may work out better than either of us hoped."

Louise sighed deeply and said, "I'm so glad that it worked out this way," she said, relieved.

"Yes. But we'll just have to make sure that Steve doesn't stray away from us. There's a lot of competition out there," Dorothy said.

"I'm not worried one bit," said Louise. None of those young girls out there stand a chance against us."

"You're so right," Dorothy said. The two women raised their wine glasses to each other, drained them, and ordered a chocolate dessert to celebrate. During the remainder of the meal, they discussed ways that all three of them could get together in the future.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers