Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 16

Story Info
A mature woman and her collegiate lovers.
2.4k words
4.47
19.2k
9

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Well readers, this is the final chapter of "Bed, Breakfast and Sex." I know it's not perfect by any means, but it was my first effort. I especially enjoyed writing the scene at the end of the story. Marti, this story is dedicated to you. I hope you enjoyed it.

*

Steve leaned over the sleeping women and kissed each of them on the cheek. Louise woke up and said, "Hi," in a sleepy voice.

"Hi," Steve said, smiling. "Guess what."

"What?" Louise asked.

"It's snowing like crazy outside. I guess we'll be stuck here all weekend."

"That's all right," Dorothy said, turning over, "I think we can find something to do." She yawned and stretched and sat up. She was nude, as was Louise.

"Mmmm. Seeing you two like that makes me want to get into bed with you right now," Steve said.

"Not yet, honey," Louise said. "Dorothy and I decided: we'll shower, then make dinner, then we have a little surprise for you."

"That sounds interesting," Steve said. "What should I do in the meantime?"

"Make yourself comfortable. Have a drink. Watch TV. Fantasize. Whatever you want to do. We'll be out in a little while."

Steve went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, then went into the living room and stirred the fire. He put some mellow rock on the stereo, and relaxed on the couch while the women prepared themselves. Half an hour later, he had a fairly good buzz on. Both women came out of the bathroom wearing satin robes. They set about preparing a light supper. Dorothy came into the living room and kissed Steve on the ear, whispering, "I hope you're ready for tonight, lover. Why don't you go get a shower. By the time you're finished, dinner will be ready."

Steve showered, shaved, and put on cologne that he knew both women liked. Dorothy and Louise had laid out a set of loose silk boxer shorts, and his cotton robe was hanging on the door. He put these on.

When he entered the small dining room, all the lights were dimmed, and candles were lit on the table. Somebody had built the fire up so that it crackled warmly. The table was set with hot soup, bread, butter, and salad. There was a bottle of wine ready to open. Dorothy and Louise stood by the table waiting for him.

"Sit down, sweetie," Louise said, "let's eat."

All three sat down. Steve poured the wine. They ate heartily. After dinner, they lingered over coffee, anticipating the night's activities, but willing to delay them a bit longer. Steve was still amazed at his good luck as he looked at the two beautiful women across the table from him.

Finally, Dorothy said, "All right, young man, go sit down on the couch. Louise and I have something special to show you."

"I can hardly wait," Steve said.

He sat down on the couch and waited. Mellow jazz was on the stereo. First, Dorothy came out. She leaned over and gave Steve a loving kiss on the lips.

"I hope you like this, lover," she said huskily. She stood in front of him and undid the robe. She was wearing the sheer peignoir that she had modeled earlier for Louise. Slowly she swayed to the music. She cupped her breasts and held them out to Steve, then turned, bent over, and lowered her panties just enough for him to see the furry mound of her cunt between her legs. "How do you like my outfit?" she asked.

"I like it very much. Come here," he said.

Dorothy sat down on the couch beside him. Steve put his arm around her and pulled her close. With a sigh, she offered up her lips, and was kissed. Steve's hands roamed all over her body, touching her breasts, her hips, her thighs, and reaching into the panties to stroke her pussy hair. She looked great and smelled wonderful. His cock sprang to iron-hard erection. Dorothy squeezed it, gently at first, then harder.

"Are you ready for me?" Louise called from the darkened kitchen.

"Come on out, hon," Dorothy said.

Louise stepped into the flickering firelight. Another song, a sad, slow love song, came on the stereo. Louise undid the sash on her robe and shrugged it off. She was wearing the light blue shorty baby doll nightgown. She began a slow, sensuous dance, moving to and fro with the music. Underneath the top, her soft, generous breasts swayed back and forth. Her nipples were hard. As she moved, Steve could see that the panties were crotchless, and that tufts of strawberry blonde pussy hair were peeking through. As Louise danced near her lovers, her body seemed to give off a palpable aura of sex. Steve believed that he could actually smell her overheated pussy.

He looked over at Dorothy, to find her totally engrossed in Louise's dance. Without even looking, Dorothy was slowly opening his robe and pulling his cock out of its confining shorts. She began jerking it slowly up and down, and Steve thought her warm, strong hand had never felt so good. He looked up at Louise, and saw that she was smiling down at them.

He felt a hot, wet tongue circle the head of his penis, and then he was awash in sensation as a warm, sucking, mouth engulfed his swollen member. Louise stopped dancing and sat down beside him on the couch. They kissed passionately, both groaning in pleasure. Steve cupped her breasts gently, then squeezed them, running his fingers over the hard nipples. Dorothy released his cock, and quickly spread the much-beloved down comforter and several fluffy pillows on the floor in front of the fire. All three lovers moved to the comforter. Steve pulled off the rest of his clothes, and then eagerly undressed both of the women. Nude, they shared a communal embrace. They fondled and stroked, kissed and caressed. The mingled scents and warmth of three oversexed bodies was almost overpowering. Steve said, "Both of you lay down side by side, I want to kiss both your pussies."

Dorothy and Louise lay down, and spread their legs. Steve began by licking Dorothy's sweet, moist pussy until she moaned with pleasure, then switched over to Louise's. He went back and forth like that for a while, then Louise said, "Lie down, Steve, Dorothy and I want to try something." Steve laid down, and Dorothy and Louise crawled up to his midsection. Steve could feel their hot breaths on his cock. They lavished wet, sucking kisses all over Steve's cock from the root to the glans, occasionally whipping an appreciative tongue over the head. Louise gently sucked on of Steve's balls into her mouth while, at the same time, Dorothy eagerly swallowed his moisting maleness yet again. Steve groaned in pleasure as the two beauties orally worshipped his cock. He sighed, "Oh babies, I'm not going to be able to take a lot of that. You'd better go easy, or somebody's gonna get a mouthful or a face full of my come!"

"Who said that would be bad?" Louise asked. She moved up and accepted the transfer of his dick into her mouth from Dorothy. Dorothy moved down and gently kissed and sucked his balls. "His cock tastes so good," Louise said.

"Yes it does," Dorothy replied. She leaned up and accepted a kiss on her lips from Louise.

Louise looked up at him and said, "You know when you said that you wanted to put your big cock in my butthole? Well, I want to try that now."

"Okay. Louise darling, get over on your hands and knees and put your butt up in the air," Steve said. Louise did so, and Steve had to gasp at the sight before him. Louise had a beautiful butt. Her cheeks were open and between them, both her glistening wet pussy and pink dot of an asshole were displayed.

"Steve, kiss her pussy and make her come," Dorothy said breathlessly

Worshipfully, Steve began kissing the cheeks of her ass, making his way to the cleft between the succulent globes. He could smell the scent from her overheated pussy. He licked and sucked her sweet fragrant sex, and Louise responded with moans and whimpers of pleasure. Dorothy was caressing her back, and had bent down to kiss her and whisper endearments to her. Gradually, Louise's cries became louder as Steve focused his attention on her little clit. "Oh god, Steve, that feels so good. Lick mama's clit good. Oh, baby, make me come! Oh oh oh!" He took her clitoris between avid lips and sucked gently and Louise went nova, exploding in orgasm and sobbing and babbling rapturously. Steve left her pussy briefly, and traveled up to her rosette of an asshole, rimming her thoroughly, then sticking his tongue as far into her tight anal pore as possible. Louise was still groaning in pleasure, and she pressed herself back against his thick, warm tongue in order to get more of it into her sweet and musky butthole.

Finally Steve sat up and gripped Louise gently by her hips. He got behind her and prepared to put his cock into her pussy. Dorothy said, "Hold on a sec, honey." And she leaned down and took the head of his cock into her mouth, wetting it. "Now you're ready," she said, smiling up at him. Steve placed his rock-hard dick at the slick entrance to her pussy and thrust it in. "Oh, that's so good, baby. You have a tight pussy, Louise!" he exclaimed.

Louise arched her back so that Steve could see his cock going in and out of her gripping cunt. Her labia caressed his dick with every stroke. Louise was grunting in pleasure, and Steve increased his speed, causing her to squeal in delight. "Keep going, baby, I'm going to come again," Louise cried. Steve stroked her rapidly until she cried out and slumped forward, twitching in pleasure from another orgasm.

"Are you ready for me to put my big, hard cock into you little butthole, darling?" Steve said.

"Yes, oh yes, lover. Put that big, hot cock of yours in my asshole."

Dorothy got the jar of lubricant they had bought especially for this purpose and applied a generous amount to Steve's cock, then spread a dollop on Louise's expectant little butthole. Louise spread her legs more, and arched her shapely fanny up in the air. "Is this how you want me?" She asked.

"Oh yes, just like that," Steve replied. Dorothy took hold of his cock and placed it at Louise's anal pore. Steve pushed gently. Slowly he could feel the tight muscle giving way. Louise grunted and pushed back slowly. "Go slowly, sweetie," grunted Louise. "Slowly now, I want to enjoy this."

Dorothy and Steve watched fascinated as his cock disappeared into Louise's anus. Finally, the head popped past the opening, and Louise groaned in pleasure and relief. "Push him on in, love, but slow," she whispered. Steve did so, then rested for a moment while Louise got used to it.

Louise's butthole felt so good! It was warm and tight and smooth. Louise said, "Okay, you can start moving, but be nice." He once again gripped her gently by the hips, and began thrusting slowly. Louise groaned again, buried her face in the comforter, arched her ass up at him, and surrendered to the sensations. Steve fucked her asshole with steady, slow strokes. The warm tug of her butthole was almost more than he could bear. He wanted it to last for a while, but he didn't know how long he would be able to hold on. He groaned in pleasure, and pulled out as far as he could before plunging back down into her slick, snug asshole.

Finally, he could wait no longer. He could feel the semen welling in his balls, threatening to overflow. He plunged in again, swirling his cock around and around, pulled out and plunged in again. "Oh baby, here it comes!" he cried. He bent down and hugged her close. Dorothy, excited by all the action, reached under Louise and began rubbing her pussy, hoping to make her come.

Louise cried out in pleasure as Dorothy's practiced fingers found her sensitive clit. She orgasmed suddenly, crying out hoarsely as Steve grunted sharply and spilled his sperm into Louise's choking asshole. He fucked right through his climax, and the semen kept coming, flowing out of his cock to fill her anus with thick, warm jism. Finally, he could go on no longer, and he collapsed on the comforter beside a moaning, satiated Louise.

It took Louise and Steve some time to recover from their lovemaking. In the meantime, all three lovers cuddled in front of the dying fire. Dorothy touched Steve's spent cock gently and said, "Rest up, little man. I'm going to need you myself later tonight." Steve, by this time almost recovered, said, "Why don't you lick him a little, Dorothy, and see if you can gain his interest?" All three people laughed, and Dorothy scooted down, laid her head on Steve's belly and began kissing and tugging gently on his cock. Soon, it began to get hard again, and Dorothy mewed and took it into her mouth.

Needless to say, the three lovers spent the entire weekend snowed in and making love over and over again, in every combination imaginable. On their last night, Louise and Dorothy and Steve had a very special, very private Thanksgiving dinner, and pledged their love and friendship to each other. It was a weekend that none of them ever forgot.

The tapes sat in Louise's safe deposit box for some time before she finally erased them. By that time, the trio had made a number of very private, very intimate video tapes of their own, and she no longer had any need for insurance. The entire affair ended with Steve and Dorothy becoming better lovers and friends than she could ever have hoped for.

The spring after their encounter in the cabin, Louise attended the wedding of Robby and Deborah. She expected it to hurt, but it did not. At the wedding, she looked over to see Dorothy and Steve standing beside her, and felt her love for them swell. She was happy and fulfilled, and who could ask for more?

THE END

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers