Bed, Breakfast, Threesome

Story Info
Marie asks Lynn for help. James gets another surprise (Pt 2).
5.4k words
4.46
68.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of "Tease, Party, Peg"

Marie and Andy arrived home around 4:30 after leaving Lynn and James' house. The party had been lucrative and exciting, but Marie was ready to lie down for a nap with Andy before he had to go in for his 7-7 shift. Andy grabbed the jewelry bags and headed up the steps of their two story, brick Colonial and she followed closely behind.

That was when she received Lynn's text: *Delete it when you're 'done' XO*

She sucked in a gasp when she saw the attachment, with James on his back making a truly erotic face. She couldn't see below his cock, but it was clear from the angle that Lynn was fucking him with her strap-on. He looked ecstatic, and his cock was pointing straight out like a fleshy sundial.

Marie wasn't quite so tired anymore.

"Who was that?"

She looked up with a start and saw Andy looking at her. "Oh, just Lynn."

"Did we leave something there?"

She shook her head, not completely able to take her eyes off the image of her naked ex. "No...I mean, yes. Just something small."

He gave her a confused frown. "Kay. Well, I'm going to climb in bed for a few. Coming?"

"Uh-huh," she said before turning back to her phone and typing out a reply: *HOLY SHIT! THATS SO FUCKING HOT!!*

Marie put away the jewelry cases before heading upstairs when another picture came through. Lynn's arm extended from behind the lens, feeding a finger to James, who was sucking it like a pro.

*He really likes his own precum! ;D* read the text.

She had to put the phone away as she reached their bedroom. She could already feel her pussy tingling, and she nearly tripped over a discarded cardigan by the doorway. Andy was undressing in their room, and he looked back with another concerned half-frown.

"Are you alright," Andy asked as he removed his briefs. His firm, dark ass and large, black cock were in great profile. He had trouble sleeping with clothes on. Sometimes, she had trouble sleeping with his clothes off.

She faltered for a moment as she soaked in his powerful naked form. "Oh, yeah...I'm just a little tired, that's all."

He nodded and climbed into bed. Her phone buzzed with another text from Lynn.

"I'm just going to go pee," she said and pointed to their bathroom, moving quickly. It was a video message this time, and the tension was burning a hole in her head.

"Thanks for the update," said Andy, but he was still more amused with her than anything. She was often distractible, and he was used to it. It was probably one of his best features.

Marie closed the door to the bathroom and sat down on top of the toilet lid, jiggling it to make a little noise. She opened the text and clicked on the video, then instantly muted it as a sensual moan sounded out.

In the video, James was in the same position on his back, trails of cum shot across his chest. He looked totally satisfied, and more attractive than he ever had when they were dating. Marie remembered him being a mediocre lover who didn't know what to do with his hands when his cock was in her. This James was confident in himself, even when he was being fed his own cum, a large purple cock in his ass.

Marie watched the clip again, with the sound turned up only a notch, so she could hear his moans as Lynn fed him cum off his chest. His green eyes were staring up at the camera in a silent, seductive challenge, and Marie shivered.

Another text, but sadly no images: *James says he's going to start writing pegging erotica. Just tell Andy he 'joined the Dark Side'*

She texted back: *I can't fucking believe it. Call me tomorrow. I think I'm going to need some new hardware.*

Marie stood and ran the tap for a moment and checked her underwear. There was a growing dark spot. She smelled like pussy. She shut off the tap, and returned to the bedroom.

Andy was already on his side, eyes closed, so she quickly stripped down and joined him. She usually wore underwear, but at this point, she didn't plan on needing them. He'd worked a 12 without much sleep before, and right now, her needs were more immediate.

She climbed in bed next to him on her side. He was facing away as she slid under the sheets, so she pulled her body close behind him. She fought back a sigh as her nipples pressed against his back.

Andy looked over his shoulder at her, and Marie gave him her tentative, seductive smile. "Babe, I have to get up in like, an hour."

Marie bit her bottom lip and moved closer, pivoting her hips forward to grind her pelvis against his back. She didn't say anything.

He sighed, but didn't turn over. "I'm really tired, Marie. We had a long day."

But her hand found his cock, and it was growing. A bead of precum was forming on the tip, and she rubbed it into the head. Soon, his thick 9" dick was all the way erect. She backed off and let him turn towards her.

Their lips met and their tongues slid across each other as Andy worked his hand between her legs. She gratefully spread them and felt his fingers probing the entrance to her vagina. The warmth was growing down there and she stroked his cock to urge him on.

He didn't make her wait long, climbing on top of her and rubbing his cock along her slit, teasing the clit as he went. She accepted him easily when he thrust in, sending sharp waves of pressure and pleasure to her brain. Seeing his dark flesh pump into her pale form never failed to make her incredibly wet.

He didn't take it slow either, skipping the slow lovemaking they usually preferred for a faster, more urgent pace. He was going to make her cum quickly, so he could get back to his nap, probably. She felt a little cheated, but god, it felt so good. He fucked her with long, powerful strokes that would probably make him cum just as soon. She couldn't wait; she loved feeling his hot load shoot into her pussy.

As Andy was building towards his orgasm, Marie remembered James and Lynn and the texts that had gotten her into such a state to begin with. She took a chance, her mind flush with sexual courage and wrapped her hands around Andy's ass.

He didn't break stride, even as she squeezed his dark cheeks and pulled them slightly apart. Seeing his indifference, she reached to her pussy and got her fingers wet with their mess, then reached for his balls and perineum. It wasn't the most comfortable angle, but he seemed to appreciate the extra attention.

He slowed, giving her long, even thrusts and better access. Her orgasm came crashing in, and she spasmed powerfully as he methodically continued to bury his cock in her.

When she recovered, Marie continued her ministrations on him, one hand on his ass and the other cupping his balls. He was huffing now, not far out from his own orgasm, so she took a chance.

When the next thrust came in, she slipped her fingers farther back, resting right against his anus. He frowned down at her, but she pressed against his asshole and he let out a small gasp. He gave her two more thrusts, and the tip of her middle finger slipped inside him just as he came. She could feel it clench against her with each spurt of cum.

He smiled down at her as he finished, then moved her hands away from him. He checked his phone and grimaced. "I think I better go get a shower," he said.

She grinned up at him in mock innocence. Her grin didn't fade as he went into the bathroom, and she reached down to her leaking pussy. She plunged her finger in and came back covered in Andy's cum. She sucked it off with the same zeal that she had seen in James' picture.

She -really- needed some new hardware.

-

Lynn and Marie met a few days after the party for brunch. Lynn was still reveling in the voyeurism of her texts with Marie and often found herself looking at the photos of her naked husband with her purple cock up his ass. The video of him licking his cum from her fingers made her cum within minutes.

She and James had been married for a few years now, and they were still riding that sexual high that most young couples experience, before the complacency sets in. She wanted to argue that they should save the "weird stuff" for later, when they got bored with each other, but it was too exciting to wait. They were fucking and having fun; what more could she want?

There was a little cafe by Marie and Andy's place that they liked to meet at when their schedules lined up. It was a little dingy, but the food was that greasy, diner style that always hit the spot. It seemed appropriate for the seedy discussion that was to come.

"He-ey," said Marie with her usual sass. She was wearing her work scrubs, which were more fitted than Lynn's own. Marie was going in for a shift, Lynn was coming out.

Lynn wrapped her in a hug and sat down on the other side of their red vinyl booth. "Hey, sorry I'm a little late. Got held up with a patient."

Marie smiled sympathetically. "What was it? Pregnancy or abdominal?"

"Scrotal," Lynn said with a sour grin.

"Ugh. And you've still got an appetite? We could have met at the park or something."

Lynn grabbed a menu and browsed for something brunchy. She always liked a good midmorning snack. "It wasn't so bad. This guy knew what he was in for and cleaned up down there."

Truthfully, she didn't mind. Holding wrinkled balls steady while she looked for cancer wasn't exactly her favorite part of her job. But if a man comes in with ball pain, it's gotta be something serious. Plus, this guy was actually pretty good looking. Good looking enough that she didn't mind the 7" erection that kept getting in her way.

Marie took a sip of coffee and gave her a wolfish grin. "So you've got a different kind of appetite, then."

Lynn looked down and saw her own cup of coffee, but she didn't have time to order any. The waitress here - there was only one, so far as she knew - was like a ghost. She plopped in some creamer and raised an eyebrow back at her friend. "Sounds like I'm not the only one."

Now they were getting down to business. "I've gone through a whole pack of batteries since you sent me that video," said Marie. "I'm going to have to buy a rechargeable vibrator soon, or Andy is going to wonder where all the AA's have gone."

Lynn began to speak, but the waitress appeared, a middle age woman with the gaunt frame of a dedicated chain smoker. She took their orders with only a few words; it was nine, two fewer than their last time here. Lynn thought it must be some kind of record.

Menus and wraith-waitress gone, Lynn turned back to their conversation. "Did you take a look at that link I sent you?"

Marie nodded and pulled out her phone. "I wasn't sure which one I should get, so I just saved a few of my favorites and figured you'd help me decide."

On her screen was a long list of strap-ons and harnesses, big silicone beasts and leather contraptions to put them on. A few of them were highlighted and starred. Mostly larger, 8-9" cocks that looked fairly realistic with a few nice, leather harnesses.

Lynn chewed her lip. "Hmmm. I'm not sure that's what you want, just yet."

Marie looked crestfallen. "Are they too big?"

"Well, yeah, partly," said Lynn pointing at the 9" silicone dick on the screen. "But you probably want something a little less realistic, too. My favorite is purple and sparkly, so it looks less like the real thing. It's probably going to be easier to get him to agree if it looks more like a girlcock than what he's got between his legs."

Marie was nodding along. "Right. That makes sense."

"Here," said Lynn, scrolling down the list. It was a 5" pink dildo with a nob end on the back. "It's cute, hygienic, and it's got an insertable end for you."

Marie kept on nodding, but her eyes were growing more focused and understanding. It was easy to pick out a harness that could accommodate her new cock from there, and Marie had her credit card out and ordering before their food arrived.

"Now I just have to figure out how to convince him to let me use it on him," said Marie with a laugh as she nibbled on her toast. Her egg whites and spinach were giving Lynn's pancakes and bacon a complex.

"I'll admit, I have no idea how you're going to convince him," said Lynn. "James just said he wanted me to fuck him, and I said yes. This is going to be a little harder for you."

Marie took a gulp of her coffee and looked out the window in thought. Then an idea struck her that Lynn wasn't going to like. She could tell, since it was already spelling itself out across Marie's face.

"You should convince him," she said, her eyes twinkling with her cleverness.

Lynn scowled. "Oh, come on, don't be ridiculous. I'm not going to tell Andy that he should let you fuck him. That's absurd!"

"No, I'm saying that you should fuck him." Marie was getting truly excited now, and Lynn could tell the idea was sinking into her brain where no one could get it out. "You should fuck him!"

Lynn shushed her and looked around the cafe nervously. "Keep it down. I'm not fucking your future husband."

"No, this is a great idea, Lynn. I've already fucked yours. Well, before you guys were dating, sure, but still. Andy's always liked you, and I'm sure you could convince him. You don't take no from anyone!"

Lynn looked down at her plate, but the idea must have been catching, because it was starting to work its way into her mind as well. Andy was fairly attractive, it was true, and from what Marie had told her about his sexual prowess, it might be an opportunity that she shouldn't pass up.

But still, the idea of being unfaithful to James repulsed her. If only there was a way to clear it with him, without outright asking it of him. James was understanding, certainly, but there's not too many men who would say yes to their wives fucking their best friends. Well, not many that she knew, anyways.

And so, a new plan started forming.

"If I'm going to do this," she said to Marie, "and I mean if, you have to do something for me first."

Marie looked puzzled, but nodded her consent.

Lynn smiled at her. There was planning to do.

-

Later that evening, after Andy had gone to work, Lynn and Marie drove separately back to Lynn's house. They had visited a few shops and their wallets were more than a few dollars lighter. Still, Andy was working another 12 and James was home alone.

Lynn dialed him from her car's bluetooth and he picked up almost immediately.

"Hey, hon," he said.

"Hey, just headed home now."

"You girls were out later than you thought, huh?"

"Yeah, the day sort of got away from us. How did work go?"

She heard him snort. "The usual, but I got a bit of writing done this evening. I think you're going to like it."

She smiled. If he was writing erotica, he was bound to be horny when she got there. "I can't wait to read it. Listen, I've got Marie coming over in a little bit, but I should be home in about 15 minutes."

"Oh," he said, trying to hide his disappointment. "Haven't spent enough time together today?"

Lynn shook her head, still smiling. "She's got to drop something off at Andy's mom's place, so I told her to stop by for dinner afterwards, but that should take her some time. You know how that woman can talk."

"Which one," he said with a chuckle. "Well, I guess I'll see you soon then."

"I was just calling so you could be...prepared when I come home. Sound good?"

Lynn could almost hear him nodding along like an eager puppy. "Sounds great. Love you! See you in a few!"

"Love you too," she said and hung up. He was going to be hard as a rock when she got there. She was getting pretty excited herself!

She pulled into the driveway just as Marie turned onto their street. She waited as her friend pulled in behind her, gathering the shopping bags in her car. They both stepped out, and Lynn could see more nervousness on Marie's face than she would have liked.

"Chickening out already," Lynn asked.

"Only a little," said Marie. "Are you sure-"

Lynn held out her free hand to stop her. "Listen, you asked me for a favor. If you don't want me to do it, we can come up with something else."

Marie bit her lower lip and then nodded decisively.

"Alright," said Lynn. "Let's go."

James would already be in the bedroom, getting cleaned up and stretched out for her. She hoped he was using the vibrating toy, since it usually worked quicker than the buttplugs or beads. She opened the door quietly, keeping an ear out for sounds from the bedroom.

"Hey, dear, I'm home," she called.

"Ready and waiting," he replied with a note of playfulness.

Marie grinned nervously, but Lynn could tell she was getting turned on. She was pushing her large, sensitive breasts together unconsciously and her face was starting to flush.

Lynn didn't give her any orders - they'd worked this bit out in the lingerie shop - but instead handed off a bag to Marie and took her own into the bedroom.

Sure enough, James was there with his legs spread and a vibrating anal toy buzzing along in his ass. He had that smoothed over look of someone being fucked, or at least well stimulated.

"Hi," she said, looking down at him.

"Hey," he said, his voice full of sultry desire.

Lynn held out the bag and waved it in front of him. "I brought you a present. Should I put it on?"

He nodded, but she was already stripping out of her decent clothing. Her nipples were fully erect, and her pussy was revving its engines for him. Unfortunately, they were going to have to wait for a little while.

She stripped down all the way and pulled out a pair of crotchless red panties and matching lace-lined demi cup bra. She held them out on display, and enjoyed the ravenous look in her husband's eyes. A few moments later, she was clad in red lace, her labia exposed to him.

"Aren't you missing something," he asked with a coy smile. He indicated her underwear drawer and its silicone contents.

"Mmmm, not yet," she said. Lynn got up on their king sized bed and straddled James' head, using his legs for balance. She was giving him the perfect view of her glistening pussy, and his masturbating hands responded accordingly. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck me this evening? Cum in my hot, aching pussy?"

He licked his lips, never taking his eye off her. "It's tempting...but I'm already warmed up back here. Besides which, I fucked you last night. I think four orgasms is enough for 24 hours."

Lynn sighed dramatically and lowered herself enough so that he could easily reach up with his tongue and pleasure her. "Well, if you insist. But I can't fuck you tonight."

He froze. "What? Why not?"

She caressed his cheek. "I just can't."

Now he was bewildered. "Then why did I-"

Lynn put a finger to his lips and he was quiet. "Do you remember what you told me the first time I fucked you with a strap-on?"

"I...can't remember," he said. He seemed like he was chasing down the thought, but couldn't quite catch it.

She ran her hands across his chest, running her nails across his skin. "You said, and I quote, 'Oh, oh - this is so good! Oh! Yes! Fuck me!'"

James scowled and Lynn laughed. "Get to the point," he said.

"You said, 'Yes, fuck me, this is amazing. If you ever want me to try something, just ask, just don't stop fucking me.' And then you came, and forgot all about it."

A suspicious look crossed his face at that point. "Okay...and what do you want to try, dear?"

Lynn cleared her throat and Marie walked in. James tried to get up, cover up, but Lynn held him down. Marie wore a full underbust corset in black, black garters and belt, and black stilettos. The only thing she was missing was black underwear, leaving her completely waxed vagina exposed.

She didn't say anything, and tried to stand like she was a commanding presence, but Marie wasn't used to that sort of body language. With her hands on her hips, she looked like porno Wonder Woman.

James could only stammer, but his cock wasn't retreating. It was honest about its desires, even if they were inappropriate at times.

12