Bed Check Ch. 02

Story Info
She encounters an inmate who wants her before he escapes.
922 words
4.14
20.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about midnight and she was walking down the hall doing her rounds. Kristin was a new guard at the asylum and noticed by the inmates in a bad way. Her footsteps echoed as she looked in the rooms to make sure they were asleep. Some were sedated and strapped to their beds. The lights were dim throughout the building. She turned the corner and continued as she heard loud snoring. She checked and found the guy laying on his bed, eyes wide open, snoring loudly. She shook her head and kept going.

She walked down towards the end of the block and heard a loud thud towards the door at the end. She stopped and shined her flashlight down the hall as she put her hand on her pepper spray. Kristin walked slowly and checked the rooms as she heard it again but louder, making her jump. She didn't reach for her radio mic clipped to her shoulder as she walked silently.

She came to the last room and found the door was cracked open. Kristin looked around the hall and grabbed the door, she opened it slowly. She shined her light into the room and looked at the bed, it was empty. She backed out of the room and grabbed her radio mic. She went to radio the captain as she was grabbed from behind, by her breasts.

Kristin struggled as he gripped her breasts as hard as he could making her shout in pain. He laughed as she continued to struggle, her flashlight fell to the floor with a clank and the light bulb went out. Kristin fought as he squeezed her firm C cups. She tried to get free but he would clamp his hands down and make her breasts hurt.

Her uniform shirt pulled open, her buttons flew and bounced off the ground. She looked down as his hands quickly grabbed her pink bra and continued his groping. She tried to get free and wiggled around as her bra clip between her breasts gave. He removed his hands as her bra opened and let her breasts into the open. She looked down with disbelief as her breasts bounced exposed.

"I knew they were nice!" He said grabbing her short sandy blonde hair and took her into his cell.

Kristin struggled as he tossed her to the bed. Her head hit the metal bar and dazed her as he smiled down at her. He grabbed her belt and pulled it off her waist. He used her handcuffs and cuffed her hands above her head to the bed frame. She looked around still trying to gather herself from hitting her head. She tried to get loose but couldn't as she realized he had cuffed her. He smiled and looked down at her as he jingled her keys at her.

He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down exposing her black and pink g string. She looked down as he kissed her stomach and licked her skin as he moved towards her breasts. He squeezed one as he teased the other with kisses and sucking her hard nipple. She felt his hard on rubbing her g-string as she tried to stop the sensations that was starting to take place.

He switched breasts and started to grind his cock harder on her g-string as she closed her eyes and let a moan slip out. He smiled at her as he continued his torment upon the petite guard body. He moved his mouth to hers and kissed as she kissed back. He felt her panties getting moist as he continued his foreplay with her. She felt his dick prodding her wet hole and moaned as they continued to kiss.

His dick slowly shoved itself into her wet hole as her g-string stretched to its max on her hips. She moaned as she felt him getting into her pussy, but didn't realize her panties were going first. He thrust into her with a fast shove, her strings busted as he rammed into her deep. Her panties were getting shoved into her pussy as he began his fucking of Kristin. She moaned as her eyes remained closed and her legs were up and open letting the inmate have his way with her.

Kristin's moans filled the hallway of the cell block as the creaking of his metal bed springs echoed. Her radio was going off as her fellow guard was looking for her. She felt herself getting off as she arched her back ans moaned loudly. He laughed as he continued to pound her like a sex doll. Sweat ran down her body as she got fucked better than ever. Her cum spurted around his dick as her g-stings dangled out of her pussy. He grunted and slowed down as her lips tightened around his cock.

He continued to fuck the sexy guard as her pussy stayed wet and her cum flowed. He closed his eyes and picked up the pace as he felt himself growing close to getting off. Finally he moaned and shoved deep into her as she moaned along with it. His cum spurted into her tight pussy as he smiled and pulled out of her slowly. She laid unconscious as he used her pants to wipe off her cum from his dick. He looked down at the guard as she laid there with a smile on her face. He picked up her belt and took her keys and radio. He locked her in the cell and escaped the asylum.