Bed Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"Why?" I had to stop myself screaming at him. "You dare ask why? Remember what you did to me?"

"You weren't..."

"...Supposed to remember? I didn't drink all that coffee. I was aware of everything you did to me. And you dare to ask why I did the same to you? You have a nerve..."

"What now, Linda?" he said wearily.

"That depends. IF you have learned your lesson and don't even think of doing anything like this again I might forgive you now I have had my revenge. If you do this to any other woman I'll go to the police or... I have pictures of you trussed up like a chicken. Our friends might find them amusing."

"You wouldn't..."

"Wouldn't I? You don't know much about me, do you? I was just an object for you to play with. Eventually I might have agreed to playing games with you if we had a relationship. You didn't give me a chance. You didn't want me. You wanted a woman, any woman..."

James shook his head.

"What?"

He moistened his lips.

"Not any woman. Only Linda would do. I made this for you, no one else."

"Why, James?"

"I wanted you to enjoy it. I didn't think I could arouse you but the bed and its attachments might."

"What made you think you couldn't arouse me? You never tried."

"Fiona said..."

"Fiona? That bitch? What did she say?"

"That you were frigid and difficult to excite."

"The cow! That was because SHE couldn't arouse me. I turned her down. She is into too much bondage and unsafe. Did she suggest some of this?"

James nodded.

"Almost all of it," he admitted. "I discussed my original idea for the bed with her at a party when we were both drunk. She suggested you as the first subject."

I sat down on the bed beside him with a thump. I knew Fiona had been annoyed with me, but this annoyed? It didn't seem possible, yet...

I thought hard. If she really hated me that much, why? The only possible explanation was that I had warned a couple of her potential victims away.

"James?"

"Yes, Linda."

"I think we have been used. You used me. I used you. But for Fiona's suggestions would you...?"

"No. I would not have dared. I thought that you wouldn't know what had happened. Fiona gave me the drug and told me how to use it. She spent hours helping me design and build the bed and the restraints. One of her friends made the dildos and baseplate."

I interrupted James.

"If I let you go, will you promise not to harm me?"

"Harm you? I never intended to harm you."

"You did, James. Those devices made by Fiona's friend made me sore for days. Probably as sore as you are now."

"I'm sorry. I never intended that. Fiona said..."

"Forget what Fiona said for a while. We can deal with her later. Am I safe if I let you go?"

"Yes, Linda."

I took a deep breath.

"O.K. I believe you. Here goes."

I gently removed the vibrating pussy. He winced as I pulled the dildo from his ass. I unfastened the cuffs from his ankles and wrists. He sighed as he moved his hands freely.

Removing the corset was difficult. His weight had tightened the lacing. I had to use a nail file to loosen the knot. Finally his naked body was unrestrained on the bed. His tool has risen to acknowledge my presence. I ignored it but it was nice to know that I had that effect even when he was sore.

I left him to shower and get dressed while I cooked breakfast with more coffee. We were uncomfortable with each other. James apologised again. So did I.

"What was the helmet like?" I asked. I was just curious.

James shuddered.

"It was frightening. It was realistic but I couldn't have stood it much longer. My face was being dragged inside a warm wet pussy that contracted behind me as if to trap me without escape. I suppose it might be arousing – but not when you are unable to stop it or resist it. That was the worst part. I didn't know whether I could trust you to switch it off in time. It makes my blood run cold thinking what it might be like if Fiona was controlling it. She doesn't have sensible limits."

"Has she ever..."

"Yes, Linda. I let her tie me up once. Never again. She played really dangerous breath games with me. I had headaches for days afterwards and bruises for weeks."

"She tried with me once. When I saw what she intended I kicked her in the stomach and ran away. There are some really bad stories told about some of the things she's done. Someday she'll go too far and someone will die."

"I think you are right. Why did I listen to her? She made it seem so natural yet..."

"Fiona talked you into drugging and abusing me on our first date. She has a great technique of persuasion. She makes you believe that black is white. It worked on me right up to the point at which I would be helplessly tied up. I came to my senses in time. You didn't. Even after you had suffered from her games you listened to her. I ought to be mad at you. I should still be but I think I worked it all off last night with you strapped to the bed. I know how she did it because she came so close with me."

I took a deep breath.

"Can we start again, James? Pretend that what you did to me and what I did to you didn't happen? Turn the clock back to the first evening when I made you a meal and then..."

"Yes please, Linda. I'd like that even if I don't deserve it."

"You don't. Even after I abused you last night I shouldn't trust you. Perhaps it was the sheet and blanket on the couch that makes a difference. I left you trussed up all night. You didn't do that to me."

I kissed him. He kissed me back. A shy kiss that I turned into much more. I ended up on top of him grappling him to my breasts as his lips explored under my T-shirt.

I'd like to say that we lived happily ever after. We did, eventually, but we had unfinished business with Fiona. It took months until we were able to arrange a situation where we could drug her and strap her to James' mechanical bed. When she was secured and had come round from the drug we invited many of her victims to see Fiona helpless. We had to restrain some of them from assaulting her. I did use the helmet on her, watching gleefully as her head was swallowed inside.

Fiona left town shortly afterwards. I hope she has learned her lesson. I doubt it.

We still use the mechanical bed but the helmet has been destroyed. I enjoy watching James 'suffer'. He enjoys watching me endure the bed. Every time we know how far to go and have a safe word. Sexual games played between consenting adults in safety are fun. Otherwise they can easily become abuse or torture. Beware Fiona if you ever met her.

12