Bed of Stone

Story Info
Master takes His sub hard.
2.2k words
3.89
35.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay across the large stone nearly breathless as the cool early morning air kissed my damp flesh. The sun rays seemed even more prominent than they did earlier the sounds of sunrise were like music. The melodic tune of the gulls became beautiful like the songbird. Master often called me songbird.

I could feel Master standing behind me but could not feel His touch upon my flesh and I needed it right now especially. He had always been kind and attentive to my needs and I could not help but wonder if something was wrong. Master used me hard but always soothed me back to normal with His wonderful hands and voice. As I started to lift myself from the stone and turn to face Him I felt His hand.

"Be still My songbird, I am here."

I could feel His hand stroking my hair and His kisses on the back of my neck sending shivers throughout my body. It began all over again the throbbing in my most intimate areas the tingling in my erect nipples. Master had indeed used me hard. His touch reassured me and I began my decent back to the here and now. My head was still spinning and sorting all the things my body had been through, I concentrated on Master's soft voice and His touch.

"I am pleased songbird, you have done well. I am here. I am here."

His hands rubbed across my shoulders and down my back then across my buttocks up and down. His soft voice speaking to me, letting me know He was there and that I was okay. I just drifted in my thoughts and feelings relaxing more and more.

I did not know what His plan was when we left for a walk that morning at daybreak. My Master always enjoyed early walks by the shore. He would often awaken me to go with Him. Sometimes we would just hold hands and walk and barely speak. He seemed to be in such deep thoughts sometimes. Spending this kind of time with Him was special.

The tiny house we shared was perfect for us it was old yet solid rich in history. The dark gray rock chiseled skillfully away into the mountain's side was our home together. The tiny path from the main road ended at the door and past the door was a great deal of love.

We would sit outdoors and be awed by the view of the mountain and of the sea. The salty smells filled the air on the days the air was heavy. Sounds of gulls and the splashing of the waves upon the rocks made a soothing tune. The colors of the setting sun were brilliant and commanded attention. I loved this place and being here with Him made it the perfect living fantasy. We had discussed for months where we would live. The beauty and the mystery of Spain beckoned to us both. This stone heaven away from the beaten path seemed just right.

This morning I was awakened by Master's strong hand gently stroking my cheek and brushing the hair back from my face. My eyes opened to see a beautiful smile.

"Wake-up My enigma your Master needs you." Slowly sitting up and stretching the tightness out from a nights sleep I yawned and looked at Him.

"Master, is something wrong?"

His smile broadened and His touch moved to my breasts and down to cup the place only he touches now.

"No My enigma, nothing is wrong, please get up and prepare to walk with Me."

Pushing the blanket the rest of the way off putting my feet to the floor I stood facing Him and looking at His face I could see He was okay and my concerns dissipated.

"Yes Master"

Walking to the tiny bathroom splashing water on my face then brushing my teeth and hair I began to collect my wits and wonder what Master was up to now. I walked to the bureau and reached for a dress to wear when Master stopped me.

"No, My enigma you do not need the dress."

Bewildered a bit I looked at Him and the smile on His face was bigger than before.

"Ok Master, how should I dress?"

He took my hand and let me toward the door stopping and pointing down at the brown leather sandals by the door. Slipping the sandals on I followed Master out the door. The cool breeze against my skin made me shiver. The thin white gown I was wearing did nothing to hide my nipples pressing against the material. The full skirt of the gown moved with the breeze wrapping it around my thighs.

"You are lovely songbird your Master will enjoy you today."

That was something I was familiar with I did not know what He had in mind but I knew those words and I knew that tone. Apprehension turned to arousal as I anticipated what Master's plan might be. We walked hand in hand to a spot on the mountain where we often sat to talk. The large smooth stones were perfect to sit on and watch the temperament of the sea.

Master stopped and released my hand when we reached this place. His smile was comforting and I knew this is where Master was taking me.

"I will take you now songbird, I will have you here, you will please your Master."

Looking around almost nervously I could only nod and acknowledge Master's words. I was not really comfortable outdoors but it pleased Master so I would not object. My eyes looked into His then lowered in respect. Dropping to my knees my back straight, head held high my hands resting on my parted thighs with my gown raised to expose myself to Him I replied,

"Yes Master"

He walked to me and put His fingers in my hair and touched me gently and kissed the top of my head. He then pulled my hair forcing me to face Him by jerking it hard and the smile ended.

Master lifted me to my feet still holding my hair and walked me to the large flat stone to the right of Him directing me face down across the stone.

"Arms out songbird and part your legs for Me."

Laying spread eagle on the stone I wondered what Master was going to do. I felt something on my inner thigh slowly brushing up and down stopping just short of touching the now damp mound. Then the same erotic sensations to the other thigh and my breathing quickened. Master had not carried anything with Him on our walk I wondered what this touch was.

The light brushing began to turn to slight tapping on my flesh each increasing in severity until I recognized the sting, the familiar sting of Master's crop. The tapping became harder until it was sharp slaps against my tender flesh.

"On your hands and knees enigma, legs wide for Me."

Positioned as Master instructed I felt the first hard strike just below my buttocks then another and another, Master would deliver a few hard strikes and then sooth my flesh by a gentle rubbing from His hand. The crop would strike one side then the other back and forth with a rhythm and my skin warmed and the sting constant now. Master had not used this much force before perhaps He was pushing my limits. I was determined to endure it as long as I could, disappointing Him was something I avoided at all costs. When I thought I could take no more, Master stopped.

I began to relax when I felt His hands gently rubbing and caressing my thighs and buttocks though the heat and sting was still strong. The first slap from Master's hand startled me. Two hard slaps on to each side then the rubbing to sooth again. Master delivered slaps with different levels of severity over and over. He began concentrating more to the center. A sharp slap and then I felt His finger press between my buttocks and slide to the wet folds. I knew I was very wet. Master's finger pressed deeply inside of me and began stroking in and out. With the other hand the slaps to my buttocks resumed. Each delivered more rapidly and on different parts, harder and harder followed by the gentle soothing of His touch.

That drifting feeling overtook me then the midpoint between conscious and subconscious a form of euphoria. All sound had left me at this point, as did severe pain I submitted totally to Master's hands. Reality reclaimed my attention when I felt my head jerk back with a jolt as I was being pulled back toward the stone's edge.

The hard deep ramming of Master's fingers inside of me was relentless. I felt His leg pressed between mine while His knee banged hard against His hand repeatedly driving His fingers deeper and harder.

"COME NOW enigma, come hard for your Master!"

My screams seemed muffled in my mind I felt as if a dam had burst and I did come hard for Him, a burst, a squirt like only He could bring forth from me. Master's thumb pressed past the tight opening of my anus suddenly and with great force. His knee continued to strike into His hand harder and harder nearly lifting me from the stone. It all became like a dream.

"enigma, COME FOR ME NOW!"

I could feel the wetness being pressed beyond Master's hand and running down my thighs my entire body shuddering. My arms weakened as my chest slowly reached the stone, it was cool against my hot flesh. I could feel His finger pressing against my clit and rubbing and I could not stop the constant flow the trembling from deep inside.

The wisp of air of the crop before the connection with my skin took me from awareness once more. I thought I could hear Master's voice but I was not sure. His attention to my clit and the firm tapping of the crop on the back of my thighs took me to a place like a dream-state.

I lay across the large stone nearly breathless as the cool early morning air kissed my damp flesh. The sun rays seemed even more prominent than they did earlier the sounds of sunrise were like music. The melodic tune of the gulls became beautiful like the songbird. Master often called me songbird.

I could feel Master standing behind me but could not feel His touch upon my flesh and I needed it right now especially. He had always been kind and attentive to my needs and I could not help but wonder if something was wrong. Master used me hard but always soothed me back to normal with His wonderful hands and voice. As I started to lift myself from the stone and turn to face Him I felt His hand.

"Be still My songbird, I am here."

I could feel His hand stroking my hair and His kisses on the back of my neck sending shivers throughout my body. It began all over again the throbbing in my most intimate areas the tingling in my erect nipples. Master had indeed used me hard. His touch reassured me and I began my decent back to the here and now. My head was still spinning and sorting all the things my body had been through, I concentrated on Master's soft voice and His touch.

"I am pleased songbird, you have done well. I am here. I am here."

Not sure how much time had passed and trying to remember where I was took a while. Once I heard His voice and knew He was there, I knew I was safe. The sounds of the sea returned as did the song of the gulls. The sun felt warm on my shoulders.

"Turn over enigma face Me."

Master's hands helped me onto my back. His hands rubbed my legs then up my body caressing my breasts His fingertips lingering on my throat. His hands urged my legs to part and I felt His thumbs pressing along the crease at the top of my legs. Slowly I relaxed. I became aware of all the sensations happening with my body. Master's kisses on my inner thighs sent shivers throughout my body. I felt His fingers part my folds and the cool air teasing me. In moments the soft flicking of His tongue had me so near the edge once more. His strong hands cupping under my buttocks and lifting me to His tongue.

"Come as you need songbird you are free to do so."

Every feeling amplified from all the events my body responded without thought, His gentleness, the pleasure He gave me kept me both drifting higher and descending back. I was leaning back against Master while He sat on the stone the first I recall. I was back with Him at last.

"enigma?"

My attention focused on His words and I was finally able to speak.

"Yes, Master?"

I watched as He stood. His smile was warm and His fingers tracing my face so gentle.

"You have pleased me enigma, you have indeed done well"

Those words warmed my heart. I knew Master had tested my bounds. I was pleased I did not disappoint Him. I love Him so much and I can see doing nothing else but to please Him.

"Good girl enigma, now see to me"

for my Master, with love and hope

His enigma