Bed Sharing with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

She looked at her son and noticed him nearly drooling. It was a cute expression, she thought, but she shut her legs. The sight wasn't for him. Nor should it be, she thought. This was about medical needs and anthropology. Not giving Sean a dirty show with her pussy.

"I'm assuming you've had sex before," she said, positioning herself over Sean's body, with her pussy above his erection.

"A few girls."

Jennifer's mind quickly thought of all Sean's past college girlfriends and how lucky they were for having a cock like that.

"Have you ever been with an older woman?" she asked, guiding the tip of the penis to her wet hole.

"No, never have."

She lowered herself. "Ever fantasize about women my age?"

That was when Jennifer lowered herself, allowing her herbal coated pussy to engulf the tip of Sean's penis, making him squirm with pleasure and tension.

"Yes," he gulped. "It's a fantasy for most guys."

She lowered herself further. "Figures. I noticed the way you looked at my vagina a few seconds ago."

Jennifer guided her pussy lower, allowing his cock to fully enter her pussy, coating him with the mixture at the same time. Having the herbal concoction in her pussy, while a cock slid inside her, made the feeling more intense. It felt more raw. The herb acted like some sort of stimulant. It caused her pussy to contract as a result, giving Sean an extra benefit.

"Oh god..." he moaned, as if this was something he'd never felt before.

"Don't be embarrassed by your reaction," she explained. "A pussy from a mature woman is different than a college girl's. It's a different experience. So of course you're going to have a strong reaction."

She gave a thrust and Sean's eyes nearly rolled back. His body went stiff and he breathed hard. Truthfully, this was equally as pleasurable for Jennifer. She loved the feeling of that hard cock inside of her. It satisfied a craving she'd had for sex during these past several lonely months. And frankly, doing this with her son was a taboo she never, ever expected to enjoy, let alone making her wet beyond belief.

"God, you're right," he whimpered. "I can feel the difference."

She gave more thrusts. "Plus, I'm more experienced. I've learned a lot of tricks during my travels around the world. Part of being a good anthropologist is studying every aspect of different cultures. Including their sexual methods."

That was the honest truth. Jennifer acquired a ton of tricks from all over the world and something compelled her to try them with her son. She clenched her pussy hard, then released when she gave a thrust. Her hands rubbed his body. She looked him straight in the eyes. And her pussy. God, her pussy. Not only did she have a specific clenching technique, she also had a variety of other small tricks.

She gyrated just the right way, with the right tempo. The right angles too. Even gyrating in circular motions, then in the opposite direction. Jennifer felt an overwhelming sensation inside of herself, but she didn't want to reveal it to her son. After all, a mother has to have some sense of control in the maternal relationship with a son.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "You're right... whatever... you learned... is..."

Her eyebrow rose as she gyrated. "Are these techniques working? Or do you just like the fact that I'm your mother?"

She put special emphasis on those magical two words -- your mother -- just to see what would happen. And the answer was astounding. Sean's eyes seemed to light up at the dirty incestuous talk.

"Ohhhh... ughhh... both..." he mumbled.

Hearing an answer like that isn't something a mother can prepare for. Was it a fetish Sean always had? Or something he found arousing at the present moment? Jennifer could understand the power Sean felt for claiming the biggest prize imaginable.

Frankly, the mood for Jennifer was so hot that she couldn't blame Sean for feeling this way. In fact, she began to feel beads of sweat forming around her forehead and chest from the sex they were having, even though it was freezing outside.

She continued riding him, looking him in the eyes. "We're going to have a long talk about this later."

Jennifer squealed when her son pushed a hard thrust upward, inadvertently hitting her elusive g-spot with the tip of his raging hard cock.

"Sorry," he groaned, trying to contain himself. "I couldn't help it."

Her eyes lit up and she fucked him harder. "Oh, don't ever be sorry about that. Anything for my precious son."

Again his body thrusted, hitting her g-spot once more. A pattern had emerged. Everytime she mentioned the incestuous aspect, Sean's body would involuntarily buck, causing the 'treatment' to become more pleasurable for each of them.

She took advantage of this and whispered, "I'm glad I brought you along for this trip. And I'm glad the healer provided us with this antidote, because it's providing you with a wonderful learning experience that you can't get from a classroom. I can tell you'd rather learn from my pussy, wouldn't you?"

"Oh fuck."

The look in Sean's eyes was pure lust. He was stunned, and in a good way. At that moment, it was clear to Jennifer that her son had a long running fantasy of fucking his mother. It explained his behavior all along. It was something that made her heart pound faster and more sweat began to emerge.

Jennifer rode him fervently, with a consistent humping motion as she tried to stifle her own bodily reactions. She continued this for a few minutes, although in her mind, it seemed to be hours. Suddenly, she began to bounce up and down, being impaled on her son's penis; her forehead, face, and neck formed more sweat. Sensing that her son was nearing the stage of sexual climax, she put two fingers on top of her clitoris to catch up to him.

Her son was paralyzed in shock and lust as he witnesses her facial expressions from incestuous sex and masturbation. Sean's eyes were fixated on hers as the carnal act unfolded.

"Oh shit," he gasped. "I'm... I'm... cumming!!!"

"Shhh!!!" she hissed, slowing her gyration. "We can't let anyone from our team hear us. I'll be humiliated if they discovered that I'm fucking my son, and that I love every second of it."

There was a wry smile on her face as she said the last part.

"God..." he whispered back, his body tensing. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this after watching you undress a few times."

The words sent a hot shiver down her spine. He'd been spying on her back home? Being a voyeur to her? Lusting after her? The taboo was surreal and unbelievably arousing. At the same time, by pure coincidence, Sean's body bucked again, which pushed his raging hard cock to her g-spot, accidentally making her cum at the same moment.

Jennifer's orgasm was like a tidal wave. It hit so hard that she didn't have to worry about screaming or being too loud. Her breath was swept away and her heart skipped a beat. The pressure inside her pussy was so intense that it caused her pussy to clench with unbelievable power. A gush of fluids flowed from her pussy and onto her son's crotch, making a mess of the herbal medicine buried deep within her vaginal canal.

It clenched so hard that it made Sean's eyes widen. It was clear that he was cumming also. Jennifer composed herself the best she could under the circumstance. It was time to continue her motherly and anthropological duty of making sure this healing process was completed.

"That's it," she whispered to speed things along. "Cum inside me. It's okay. I want it inside me. Can you do that for your mother?"

Despite the wet orgasm Jennifer had, she was still able to feel her son's cum gushing in her pussy. It gave her a warm sensation. It also gave her an emotional warmth, knowing that she had given her son an incredible amount of pleasure, even if it was sexual pleasure of all things.

"Oh fuck, mom," he groaned as his orgasm waned. "I think we're done."

Jennifer's gyrations slowed after her son stopped shooting cum inside her pussy. She ended the gyration when she felt the penis inside her body turn flaccid. As much as she enjoyed the intensity of the sexual escapade, she was also glad that it was over. It's possible to have too much of a good thing.

While the soft penis was still inside her, Jennifer bent forward and laid her upper body on top of her son. Her sweaty forehead was pressed against his face, and she felt that he was sweating also. Her covered breasts were pressed against his chest, and they felt each other breathing hard.

"I guess we don't have to worry about keeping warm," he joked.

She laughed and smacked his shoulder. "This isn't the kind of warmth that we should be sharing, but it definitely works."

"So we'll be sleeping like this? You know, my cock still inside you. It'll help with the herbal treatment, won't it?"

"Don't push your luck. We've already done enough."

"But we're not done yet," he said with a sly expression.

Her eyebrow rose as she looked at him. "Oh?"

"You haven't finished this the way the healer did. Remember, she swallowed my cum."

Jennifer smiled, "You owe me for this. Big time."

While their eyes were locked, she lifted her hips, pulling her pussy away from his flaccid wet cock. She crawled below, like a cat walking backwards, until her face was inches away from the penis, which was drenched in herbs and their cum.

She licked her lips while looking at her son, just to tease him, then she took the tip of the penis in her mouth. She did her best to fight the bitter taste of the herbs for the sake of being able to suck Sean's cum into her mouth. Luckily though, the taste of both of their orgasms was enough to balance out the bitterness of the herbs, making this tolerable.

A few drops of cum lingered on Jennifer's tongue and she stuck her tongue out to show Sean the dirty sight. She found it amusing to show him the mixture of cum on her tongue, a product of their sex session. Then she put her tongue back in her mouth, pursed her lips together, and took a giant gulp, devouring all that fresh, warm cum so it could be digested in her stomach. She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

Neither of them bothered to put their pants on. What for? At this point, after all they'd done, there was no need for modesty.

"I fully expect this treatment again in the morning," he said.

"As the doctor ordered, right?" she replied, giving him a big wet kiss on the cheek.

Jennifer reached over to turn the lamp light off. Then she cuddled with her son underneath the blanket, just like the doctor ordered, with her bare leg crossed over him, and her pussy hairs brushing against his penis.

The End

Special thanks to Arilyn99 and richard_wanka.

Your votes & follows are appreciated.

12