Bed Talks Ch. 03

Story Info
This time, husband learns something from the present.
3.6k words
67.7k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
391 Followers

My wife was a slut! This sentence must seem harsh, but there was no other way to describe it. I knew we weren't together back then. I also knew that she was free to do as she wished. But what would you call a woman that takes part in a threesome with two male strangers she just met a couple of hours before in a bar?

Sarah's confessions troubled me for the rest of that day. I was trying to rationally get over it but my mind was constantly being overwhelmed by unsettling thoughts. I had always assumed my wife had had a more modest sexual life before our relationship. Does it matter? I don't know why, but I felt like my pride was being challenged. Surprisingly, or maybe not, it didn't take too long for me to get over this issue. The following night we made love again and it was great. In fact, ever since Sarah had begun telling me about her past, we were having the best sex in a long time. By the following morning, Sarah's mischiefs didn't seem as bitter as before.

I hid all this distress from Sarah. In her mind, my arousal during her stories seemed to be proof enough that I had no problem with her unfolding story. Probably, that's why she took her account so far. And that's why she kept teasing me in the following days with small, additional details of her last story. Whenever I questioned her about the truthfulness of it, her answers were seldom straight and unequivocal. It would be easy not to believe her story, but I did, although I was convinced she must've embellished it here and there.

A few days later, my wife and I were invited to a small gathering at the house of a couple Sarah knew from work and she asked them if she could bring a friend with us, Allyson. I didn't know what to think of it. Allyson didn't know any of those people and Sarah didn't give me any reason at all for her initiative.

On the day of the event, Sarah surprised me again. She had decided to wear a very peculiar skirt, which I had never seen before. It was much shorter than usual and it seemed a bit old fashioned, although, from the male point of view, at least, it looked good and suited Sarah perfectly. The ensemble was completed with a discreet blouse, which toned down the boldness of the skirt, and a pair of high-heeled shoes. Overall, Sarah looked much younger and more juvenile than usual.

"How do I look?" she asked to me.

I know better than question a woman's appearance minutes before going out, so I only said, "You look great."

However, Sarah didn't seem happy with my answer and insisted, "Look at me properly and tell me what you think?"

"If you wanted to look more daring than usual... then you got it!" I honestly said.

Sarah smiled but there seemed to be a bit of disappointment behind it. Then she said, "Come on, my love. We're late."

We headed for Allyson's apartment, to pick her up, and then we went straight to the party.

Allyson complimented my wife's clothes, but there was an arrogant air about her as if, underneath her words, she was condemning Sarah's alternative look. The truth was, I guess, she couldn't stand the idea of being outshone by another woman.

As expected, in the beginning Allyson didn't stray from our presence, since we were her only acquaintances there. However, Sarah quickly got sucked into helping in the kitchen by the female host, leaving me no choice but to babysit her friend.

I tried to make conversation, by asking Allyson, "How's John?" John was the guy she had been dating the last time we had met.

"Who?" she asked back, while helping herself to an orange juice from a nearby table.

I immediately realized that John was history and didn't press further.

"What happened to your wife?" she questioned in turn.

She was obviously referring to Sarah's outfit, "I don't know. I guess she decided to wear something different this time."

Allyson's eyes kept scanning my wife from top to the bottom. She seemed to be over-analyzing Sarah, certainly jealous of her. Allyson took her glass to her mouth and I stared at her red lips. She took a small sip and then delicately licked the fruity wetness left on her top lip. The memory of Sarah's confessions ignited my imagination and I pictured Allyson repeating her gesture... but this time it wasn't juice she was licking... Then my wife joined her and their tongues touched for a moment... I imagined both women kissing, experimenting in the beginning and then releasing all their desire; their hands roaming over each other's naked body... Then, I imagined I was in the middle of the action and the starring cock was mine...

"What are you looking at?" she asked. My daring thoughts were disrupted and Allyson stared at me as if I were an idiot.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous lips?" I unadvisedly said as I stared her back.

Allyson froze. Even I was surprised with my sudden audacity. She stared at me in silence, with a stern countenance, as if she was demanding me to do or say something, maybe an apology. For a moment, I thought she was going to freak out. I could've diverted my gaze from her, but, by not doing so, the impact of my words was even greater. Then she broke the tension and smiled. As long as I could remember, Allyson had never smiled at me like that. I was, at first, somewhat flattered by her response but also was aware of a moment of complicity between us as if she were telling me that, this time, I would get away with my obvious flirting.

Allyson broke the eye contact but didn't go away from me. Her continued presence seemed to confirm that she had accepted this moment of intimacy and maybe even desired more. Was this all that it took for her to lower her guard?

Allyson and I had always had a cold relationship. I never liked her very much and I'm sure the feeling was mutual. But at that moment, Allyson seemed close to me, very close. I had no intention to cheat on Sarah, but I wanted to take my new proximity to Allyson a little further, just a bit more before crossing any line.

Allyson had all her attention focused on my wife once again. I tried to follow the line of her gaze and see if I could determine what was on her mind. Allyson seemed to be looking straight at Sarah's hot legs. They discreetly glittered as if they were shrouded by a thin, transparent piece of silk. Was she admiring my wife's legs? Or was it her butt? I stared at Allyson's face again; her eyes were fixed on Sarah, her mouth slightly open. It was as if... as if she was turned on by what she was seeing, incapable of looking away and fantasizing... How hot would it be to witness another woman becoming aroused by my own wife's body?

All of a sudden, Allyson's eyes opened wider... in surprise. It lasted only for a fraction of a second but I captured the moment. I looked back at Sarah trying to figure out what had triggered Allyson's mysterious reaction. A fast sequence of thoughts rushed in my head before being struck by the answer. How hadn't I realized it before?

I should've kept my mouth shut but, in the heat of the moment, I couldn't help myself...

"Do you like Sarah's skirt?" I asked to Allyson.

"I..." she began saying before she realized what my question really meant.

We looked at each other in silence. I could see doubt in her eyes. Allyson was trying to determine what I knew and if my question had anything to do with her recent discovery.

My wife's skirt was familiar to Allyson. That had been the skirt Sarah was wearing the day she let herself be fucked by those two strangers; I was sure of it. And that's why my wife wanted me to pay attention to her clothes early in the evening... although I didn't get it then. Sarah had told me that she had kept that skirt but I never thought she would exhibit it in the open like this.

Allyson's reaction disrupted any doubt I still had about the veracity of my wife's confessions. We were both staring at each other in a contest of wills, both trying to access each other's knowledge without disclosing our own. Much to my surprise, I didn't feel uneasy with this confrontation, but Allyson had fear in her eyes. In fact, she seemed in shock. Was she fearing for Sarah, or was she ashamed of their past?

Encouraged by the moment, I insisted, "Sarah's skirt... Do you like it?"

Speechless, Allyson quickly fled and kept a comfortable distance from me throughout the remainder of the night. I couldn't help myself from feeling disappointed. Once again, I couldn't reconcile this woman's past with her current behavior. I was expecting her to fight back, to surprise me with some bold statement or deed, but not to flee in embarrassment.

I made no attempt to chase Allyson. Sarah became my target now and I patiently waited for a moment alone with her to confront her. It was hard to become naturally engaged in the party after all these developments, but I tried my best.

Sarah's outfit was a success. Claire, the hostess, personally congratulated me for having such a good looking wife and praised her youthful figure. Even Gary, another guest there, publicly mentioned Sarah's beautiful legs before looking at me and adding solemnly, "With all due respect."

In the end, it was Sarah who sought for me...

"What did you tell her?" she apprehensively asked.

I knew right away that Allyson had been probing Sarah, "Nothing... I just asked her if she liked your skirt..."

I thought she was going to be angry with me for my indiscretion, but her mood changed right after my answer.

"You noticed," she whispered, acknowledging my recent discovery.

"Yes."

"Did you like it?" she said as she gracefully swayed her body.

It was clean and immaculate now but, according to Sarah, that skirt had been brimming with the sperm of two guys as a result of her adventure. What could I say? Still, I couldn't help myself from being clearly pleased with her kinkiness, "I like what's underneath it more."

A couple hours later, I heard Allyson telling Sarah that it was late and she was calling a cab. The last place she wanted to be was locked up in a car with us. However, Sarah acknowledged her assertion and, since it was late for us too, the three of us left together. The silence in the car was deafening. We were all thinking about the same incident, but no one dared to say anything. Fortunately, I guess, it didn't take long for us to drop Allyson.

The moment I drove off, I said, "She knows that I know."

Sarah calmly replied, "I know."

"Am I in trouble?" I tried.

"Maybe..." she said, but her answer didn't seem to come from an angry person. "How did she react?"

"I don't know. I think she was embarrassed."

We remained a couple of minutes in silence before Sarah resumed the topic, "What else did you talk about?"

"Nothing," I honestly said. But then, I recalled the remark I had made about Allyson's lips. What if Allyson had mentioned it to Sarah? I quickly decided that the truth could hurt less than being caught in a lie, "I may have praised her lips."

I didn't look at my wife but I felt her turning her gaze towards me.

"I thought you didn't like her," she argued. I was sure I was in trouble, but then Sarah's tone changed and she softly asked, "What else do you like in her?"

"Nothing," I said as I looked at her with an apologetic smile on my face.

"Is she pretty?" Sarah asked. "Tell me. Is she hot?"

I was probably giving Sarah more rope to hang me, but her tone made me hope that a bold answer would lead to something more pleasant than a fight, "Yes, she is hot."

"What do you like about her?" my wife asked.

I started with a light answer, "She is pretty."

"What else?"

This time, it was Sarah asking the questions; she was the one probing my mind for something she might not like to hear but felt she needed to know.

"I like her shoulders, the slightly tanned skin of her neck and shoulders," I said.

I took my eyes from the road and looked at Sarah, trying to read her mind. She looked serious and stern but her voice softly encouraged me, "What else?"

"I like the way her butt looks when she wears tight jeans. I like her fleshy red lips."

Sarah nodded. The boldness of my confessions didn't reside in the words itself, but in the way I was openly expressing how much I knew Allyson's body. Encouraged by Sarah's lack of protest, I said, "Sometimes I imagine her red lips around my cock. I'm sure it would feel good."

Again I looked at my wife. Her body was stiff and her expression stern. Sarah seemed to be furious with me now.

"Would you bang her?"

I didn't cower before her menacing posture and openly spoke the truth, "Oh yeah."

"Would you cheat on me with her?" she continued and I froze with the significance of her words. Maybe this game was going too far. The answer was obviously negative but, before I had time to say anything, Sarah added, "Don't answer that. Please, stop the car."

I tried to explain myself, "Sarah, come on, I was..."

"I don't want to hear," she calmly said. "Park the car now."

I couldn't help being surprised by Sarah's reaction. Couldn't she see I was only teasing her? Usually, when my wife is mad, she yells and openly shows her anger but never says please. This time, she was giving me contradictory signs: her body seemed agitated and tense but her voice sounded calm and determined. Had I hurt her feelings?

Right ahead, there was a small supermarket and I stopped the car in the contiguous parking lot, empty at the time. All I wanted was to put some sense in her head, "Sarah..."

"Don't call me that," she said, looking straight into my eyes.

My wife's anger was about to explode, I was sure of it. At least, from that point on, I knew what to expect. Or so I thought...

All of a sudden, Sarah pulled her skirt up and slid her panties off her legs. I didn't know what to think of her behavior; she seemed unpredictable, out of her mind. Then she opened the door of the car and got out. I jumped out of the car too, trying to put a stop to her apparent madness.

"Sarah..." I tried once again.

"Don't call me that," she replied.

Sarah wasn't trying to run away. In fact, it was obvious she was waiting for me to come nearer to her. She closed the door of the car, without taking her eyes from me. At that moment I was expecting everything, even the most absurd thing, except what she did.

"Call me Allyson," Sarah said, openly defying me. She playfully swayed her skirt and added, "I want you inside of me."

I was mesmerized by her words. Was this real? Then she positioned herself facing the car, with her legs spread, like if she was prepared to be frisked by a cop.

"Allyson," I called in awe.

"Yes, I'm here. Come on. Can't you see how horny I am?" she said.

I looked around us. There wasn't a soul in sight. I opened my pants and pulled out my cock. The kinkiness of the moment had been enough to make me fully hard in seconds. I tentatively searched for the moisture under her skirt, still not being absolutely sure of what she wanted. The moment I touched her, she released a moan and said, "Fuck me like you never fucked your wife before."

I pressed my cock against her crevice. There was a small resistance and I forced it in further. All of a sudden, my hard-on slid all the way in and she moaned in surprise and satisfaction.

"Speak to me," she encouraged.

I let myself go, "You won't believe how much I have desired this moment, Allyson."

"I bet your wife's pussy doesn't feel as good as mine," she insisted.

"Oh, yeah... You're amazing Allyson."

I was feeling as if I were in the middle of a threesome with the two most desirable women in the world. But in this case, my wife was both Sarah and Allyson. My right hand had a will of its own: it grabbed her hair and forced her head backwards. I guess I was fucking her as I had always wanted to fuck Allyson.

"Tell me you love me better than your wife."

"You're amazing. You're much better than Sarah."

"You're cheating her."

"Yes, I'm cheating Sarah with you. I've always dreamed of this moment. You're the one I've always wanted," I said. The words coming out of my mouth made no sense at all but, at that moment, I really meant them. "Allyson, you're such a slut."

I came embarrassingly fast. But it was probably for the best, before someone surprised us. I took my cock out just in time and shot all my cum over her legs and skirt, just like two strangers had done to Sarah years before.

"Remember, you can't tell your wife about this... ever!" Sarah teased me after I was done.

A few minutes later we arrived home. Sarah walked those few last feet until she entered the safety of our walls pantyless, all wet and stained. She looked like a slut but she was my slut and I wasn't going to let our passionate game fade away so easily.

My wife was closing the door when I called for her, "Allyson."

Sarah turned to me in surprise and I lifted her in my arms. For a moment, after losing her balance, she looked delicate and helplessly at my mercy. Then she wrapped her legs and arms around me and let herself been taken to our bedroom. I threw her wildly over the bed. Her mouth was open in surprise and amusement; her legs landed spread open with her thighs shamefully bare.

"Now I'm going to eat your pussy, Allyson," I menacingly said.

"Yes, eat my pussy, pleaaase. Make me your secret lover," Sarah enthusiastically replied.

I moved her skirt out of the way and plunged my face in her crotch. Sarah had her pubic hair nicely shaved and smooth as I always liked it, yet I wondered what Allyson's vagina looked like. Would it be shaved, much alike Sarah's, or was it hairier? I wondered if she had big lips and a big crevice, ready for receiving big cocks anytime, or was she tight?

"Allyson," I enquired, "do you always shave your pretty cunt?"

"I shave it all and always," Sarah promptly answered. How did she know? I didn't need to ask because she willingly provided me with the answer, "We used to copy each other's pubic shave."

Copy each other's... I didn't need more encouragement or teasing. Just the thought of those two girls showing theirs pussies to each other was enough to drive me crazy.

For a while, my tongue and mouth worked hard between her legs. I didn't want to take her to ecstasy too quickly. I wanted to tease her and punish her. I wanted to make her desperately want to cum or die. Sarah was moaning and crying out of control:

"Allyson!"

I slowed my movements and pressure and looked at her.

"Don't stop!" she protested. Then she pressed my head back against her vagina and said, "Make me cum, Allyson... please!"

Was she calling me Allyson? How did that happen? Wasn't she the one playing Allyson's part?

"Oh, Allyson," she repeated, "make me cum!"

I thought about answering her, but I didn't do it. I feared my manly voice could disrupt her moment of delight should I make any sound. Was she knowingly changing our roles in our game, or was she lost in a more profound fantasy?

"I want to taste your pussy too, Allyson," she added.

I looked upwards: Sarah had two fingers in her open mouth and her eyes were closed.

There was no doubt now: I was Allyson. My wife was fantasizing about another woman, one of her best friends, the woman with whom she shared an apartment for a few years in the past. I was mesmerized by this new discovery. It was a little weird to play the part of a woman but I didn't care; she was loving it. I would do it anytime, just to get from her the same excitement she was enjoying then.

"Oh, Allyson... my love..." she cried as she came hard and explosively. Her climax seemed alien and fascinating, as if Allyson had been there with us; her last words were shocking but I still didn't care.

I lay next to her with the feeling of "mission accomplished". Inadvertently, or maybe not, Sarah had provided me a new piece of knowledge about her. Was she really expressing some of her darkest feelings? Or was she only playing with my mind like she had been doing lately? The words "my love" could mean so much... or so little...

gggrena
gggrena
391 Followers
12