Bedding Every Woman in the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers

Sat in the dining room later he explained that his wife had decided to take their daughters out for a meal which left us free to chat about mountaineering. I had been looking forward to seeing the three women I had just fucked, but a part of me was relieved, because there was no doubt the reality could actually have been very awkward.

Over the meal we chatted in general terms about mountaineering, both of us relaxing as the level in the wine bottle lowered. At the end of the meal Sir John asked the housekeeper to bring another bottle of wine and told her that she could finish now as we were going through to his study and wouldn't need any further help.

We sat in the study and Sir John asked my opinion about the wine. It tasted very good to me, but then it probably ought to as it doubtless cost far more than most people would normally spend on a bottle of wine.

"Can I ask your opinion on something else?" Sir John asked.

"Of course," I murmured.

"What was it like to fuck my wife?"

That made me jump! Certainly my reaction drew an amused smile from Sir John.

"Don't look so alarmed. Sandra is younger and has a higher sex drive than myself, so we have an agreement that she is allowed a certain number of outside dalliances on the understanding that she tells me about them."

Suddenly I remembered her insistence that I didn't tell her daughters, but no mention of her husband; a significant omission which hadn't registered with me at the time.

"She tells me that you are a very virile young man, but I'd like to hear your version of events. So, tell me, what was it like to fuck my wife?"

* * * * * * * *

I did tell Sir John what it had been like to fuck his wife and I did get the sponsorship I wanted. Sadly I was never invited to his house again; after a while it became obvious that my first weekend there was also going to be my last. That was a pity, but I could hardly grumble - I still had amazing memories of bedding every female member of the household in less than twenty-four hours.

* * * * * * * *

Author's Note

This story was actually inspired by reading brief details of a politician who while staying as a guest of a foreign judge had bedded the judge's wife and both of his grown-up daughters. As you can see it provided a starting point, but not much else

tony090909
tony090909
1,520 Followers
12