Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelda stood up, my juice all over her face. She was about to wipe it off but I said, "No, no don't waste that. I have a plan for it." Zelda paused and looked at me inquiringly so I raised, then lowered a palm to indicate she should wait, and also be seated.

I looked back to Ophelia and opened a new gambit by saying, "Zelda here tells me you're getting married in a couple months."

"Yes," Ophelia confirmed.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks," Ophelia said.

"You're welcome. Now do you want to know what I think?"

"OK," she said hesitantly.

"You're very like the famous, tragic Ophelia."

"How so?" she asked curiously.

"You too want some forbidden love."

"Excuse me?" she asked, startled.

"I've seen you watching the dance floor, I've seen you watching me, and I can tell that deep down you've been wishing you could replace Zelda. You desperately wanted to be under this table between my legs, but your conscience and your straight self-image are preventing you from behaving like the real you."

"I don't think so, I love my fiancé."

"I'm sure you do, but that doesn't mean you don't have strong lesbian tendencies," I retorted. "Look at your friend: my juices are covering her face. Are you not curious how that tastes and feels?"

"Well, I..."

I continued, "Don't you want to at least taste it?"

"Um, I..."

Knowing I had her in the palm of my hand, I slid a forefinger down into my wet pussy, then extended it just a few inches from her face. "Taste this," I demanded.

She looked at her friends and then back to me, shrugged, leaned forward and sucked in my finger. I immediately saw the look I was expecting so I demanded, "Now get under this table and eat my pussy."

She looked at her friends again, trying to figure out how she'd gotten into this predicament as I insisted, "Right now, straight girl; I don't have all night."

She paused again, looking around to see if anyone else was watching us, which nobody else really was, then she got down on her knees and crawled between my legs.

Zelda gasped, "No fucking way!"

Debbie cried out, "I can't believe it! We are so going to fuck the shit out of her after this!"

I smiled to them and said, "She is clearly submissive, ladies and..." as I paused for a preliminary moan, "...she is very gentle but effective."

I moaned again and said, "Debbie, I know you want to taste me too, but I think your straight friend here is going to be down there awhile, so why don't you clean up Zelda's face?"

Debbie smiled and agreed, "That is a great idea," as she embraced Zelda and kissed her passionately. Debbie broke the kiss and licked her girlfriend's chin, cheeks, all over her face, retrieving all the lingering pussy juice she could find before returning to kissing her friend.

They kissed like high school kids, furious, passionate, and intoxicated by each other.

After a while, Ophelia getting me close, I grabbed her head and started rubbing my pussy up and down all over her face. A second orgasm and a fair amount of juice exploded out of me and all over the so-called straight engaged girl. To my surprise, she kept licking me even after I came. I eventually pulled her up and said, "That was very good, Ophelia. I may have just saved your life."

She smiled but said, "I don't know what came over me; I was overwhelmed!"

"Oh honey," I smiled, "I totally understand, you've been repressing these desires for years, and when the dam breaks, it breaks big."

Zelda jumped in, "I can't believe you've been holding out on us! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight."

Ophelia blushed and objected, "Deb, don't be silly, let's just pretend this didn't happen."

Zelda, with a seriously angry tone reprimanded her, "Don't you dare go there! I am going to fuck you; Deb is going to fuck you; you're going to love it and thank us from the top to the bottom of your heart! Understand?"

Ophelia tried to rationalize, "But we're best friends."

Zelda expanded the thought, "And soon we're going to be best lovers, too." She then marched over and kissed her. Ophelia was totally stiff at first, then slowly loosened up and began kissing her friend back. Zelda broke off the kiss and announced, "Debbie, we're going back to your place right now. We'll need all the toys."

"Sounds great!" agreed Debbie.

Ophelia, still trying to escape her fate, objected, "But I'm getting married!"

Zelda smiled, "No one said you weren't, but that doesn't mean we can't have a lot of fun. Plus, you don't want me telling your man that you ate out some random woman at a club, do you?"

"You wouldn't!" cried Ophelia, aghast.

"No, I wouldn't, unless..." she teased.

Ophelia, knowing she was defeated and realizing the idea of doing her friends was getting her impossibly horny said, "Fine, but this is a one-time thing."

"Oh Ophelia, we'll allow you to think that for now if you want. But after Deb and I have given you pleasure that you don't even know exists, you'll be begging us to fuck you over and over, just wait and see."

Debbie added, "After the first time you'll be hooked, honey."

Ophelia, finally compliant, said nothing as Zelda grabbed her hand and ordered, "Let's go, baby." She then turned to me and said with a little bow, "Thank you, Mistress."

I gave her a slight queenly nod before calling to Ophelia, "Ophelia, come here."

Ophelia returned to the table and I handed her my soiled panties, "Here's a souvenir to remember me by, dear."

Ophelia accepted them gratefully and followed her friends back to their table, where they grabbed their purses and hurriedly exited the club, assumedly for a night of newfound passion.

I paused for a beat or two to refocus, then I looked over to Jenny and prompted her, "You know what you want to do now, don't you?"

She stared down at the table unable to meet my eyes, but nodded her head.

"Go," I said.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide with trepidation.

"You want me to come with you?"

"Please, Mistress," she gasped, greatly relieved.

I stood up and gently took her hand. After all, she was still very new to all this. We went to the bathroom and as expected, there was a woman in Rosie's stall on her knees, the soles of her black boots clearly visible. Another girl, a pretty blonde probably twenty-one, was standing just outside the stall.

I told Jenny, "Go line up behind the blonde; Big Rosie likes to know girls are waiting for her, plus the line will definitely get longer."

"But people will know why I'm waiting in line."

"Yes, they will," I agreed matter-of-factly.

"Won't they know why I'm waiting in line and for whom?"

"Yes, anyone who's ever been here before will immediately know you're waiting in line to eat out Big Rosie." I wouldn't be doing her any favours if I tried to sugar-coat this next experience for her.

"But that's so embarrassing!"

"If you don't want to, then don't do it."

Jenny considered this for a long while, before she let go of my hand and quietly went to stand behind the blonde.

I walked up to the blonde and asked her, knowing of course that Jenny could hear every word we said, "Waiting in line for Rosie?"

"Yes, I am," she spoke right up, not remotely embarrassed.

"You've done Rosie before?"

"Yes, many times. Can't stay away!"

At that moment, Rosie screamed "That's it, Carter, I'm cumming!" We realized the television anchorwoman was in there so we awaited her 'exit of shame'. It was always adorable to see women exiting Big Rosie's stall, their faces dripping with pussy juice, and watch their wide range of reactions. The stall opened and out came Candace Carter, the TV celebrity who was recognized wherever she went, with her renowned face dripping wet from losing herself in a cunt explosion. She glanced around the room to see everyone staring, blushed furiously, hung her head down as far as it would go, and exited the bathroom in a hurry.

Unfazed, the blonde bounced eagerly into the stall and Jenny moved forward slightly.

A couple of older ladies, in their late forties, came in and saw my pretty young slave waiting in line. One of them came over and offered flirtatiously, "Hey little thing, you can come eat me out if you want."

Jenny blushed, continued staring straight ahead and didn't move a muscle.

The woman moved even closer and teased, "So you like eating pussy, do you?"

Jenny turned to look at her and answered respectfully but in a whisper, "Yes ma'am, I do."

The woman placed her hand on her shoulder and said, not in a whisper, but playing to the room, "Do you want to eat my pussy?"

Jenny answered, still almost inaudibly, "Maybe, but not just now."

That appeared to be that. The woman shrugged and snorted dismissively, "Your loss, slut."

Her friend laughed as they went over to check their make-up.

A small Asian girl entered the bathroom and stood right behind Jenny. She was tiny, not even five feet tall. Jenny looked back at her, and the Asian instantly looked down shyly at the tiled floor. A minute later Rosie screamed loudly enough to make everyone jump, "Yes! Finger fuck me, you blonde dyke!"

A pair of girls, drunk, probably in their thirties, swayed into the bathroom, holding each other up. With the other's assistance one climbed clumsily onto the sink counter and pulled up her skirt and surprisingly efficiently, considering how drunk she was, tugged off her panties and tossed them to her friend. The friend pulled a large toy from her purse and shoved it into her friend's cunt. As I was watching this, another youngish girl lined up behind Jenny and the Asian girl. I smiled. That Rosie had it made! The stall door opened and the blonde walked out, and in complete contrast to Ms. Carter, jubilantly! She bounced up to Jenny and gave her a hard, wet, fragrant kiss. Jenny was shocked but didn't back away. The blonde then broke the kiss, winked at me and skipped out of the bathroom, leaving everyone staring.

Taking a deep breath, Jenny looked at me tentatively and after I gave her a slight nod, she approached the stall. As she'd been instructed, she knocked twice on the stall door and when Rosie grunted a response, cried out in a loud but embarrassed voice, "I am a white whore who needs black pussy!"

Rosie replied, "Ahhh, I knew you'd be back! Come on in, my little peeping slut." Jenny hurried into the stall and slammed shut the door. Everyone in the room could hear

Rosie greet her, "I love fresh meat. What is your name, sweetheart?"

Jenny answered, gaining courage, or perhaps responding to Rosie's dominant lead, also raised her voice replying, "My name is Jenny, ma'am."

"Well, Jenny mam, why are you here?"

I entered the next stall and continued listening.

"I want to eat your pussy."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I saw that other girl eating you out earlier, and I found myself desperately wishing it could be me. I was really surprised to feel that so strongly."

I stood up on the toilet, looked over the wall and greeted, "Hi, Rosie."

Rosie looked up and greeted me back, "Well, hi there, Megan. Long time, no see!"

"Indeed."

"You wanna watch this little white slut eat me? She yours?"

"That I do. And yes, she's mine and she's just learning the ropes."

Rosie looked back to Jenny and said, "Well then, dive right in, new dyke. Your Mistress has brought you to the right place!"

Jenny leaned forward eagerly and disappeared between the large woman's legs. Rosie, who always knew how to put on a show, cried out to the room, "Oh yeah slut, lick my wet pussy!" She grabbed Jenny's head and pulled it into her soaked cunt. She pushed her back out and asked, "So tell me Jenny, how does my cunt taste?"

"Delicious, Mistress," Jenny responded sincerely.

"I'm your Mistress too?" Rosie chuckled, "I like that." Rosie shoved my young slave's pretty face back into her cunt, then moaned, "Oh yeah, lick me, please your black Mistress." Rosie moaned for a bit and then let out a surprised yelp before bellowing, "Oh, you are a dirty little white slut, aren't you? Yes, keep that finger in my ass and drill me! Faster, you little whore, faster!" I could tell Jenny was desperately trying to please Rosie as she licked her cunt and simultaneously fingered the black woman's large ass. Rosie screamed, "Aaaahhhhh, fuck, fuck, oh my God, I'm cumming so good!" Her orgasm was crazy intense as she squeezed her legs against my slave's wet little face.

I briefly worried that Jenny might suffocate between Rosie's legs, but Rosie opened her legs just at that moment. Jenny, her face drenched, I mean drenched with Rosie's cum, stood up and surprised Rosie by leaning over and taking Rosie's large left tit into her mouth. Rosie moaned, "You're such a good little lezzie, Jenny. Mmmm, yes, bite my nipples."

Rosie then pulled Jenny up and kissed her, which is something I know Rosie seldom does.

She then completely blew me away by saying, "Whore, you're about to get a special gift. Straddle my face." Jenny looked up at me, smiled shyly, and then awkwardly straddled the large woman, having no choice but to stand on the enormous woman's thighs, but that seemed fine with Rosie. She then grabbed Jenny's ass, drew it forward, and buried her face into Jenny's young slot.

Instantly Jenny began moaning and begging, "Yes Mistress, please eat me!" Rosie kept licking and after a couple minutes she slid a finger into Jenny's pussy and another into Jenny's ass and ravished both of her holes. Jenny screamed and begged loud enough for the whole world to hear, "Oh yes, fuck me faster, faster, oh my God, yes!!!" Jenny collapsed forward onto Rosie's face and then still standing on Rosie, hunkered down and kissed Rosie hard and gratefully.

Rosie, who seldomly smiled, did this time, saying warmly, "Little Jenny, I expect to see you here again."

Jenny nodded her head and pledged, "I promise that every time my Mistress brings me here, I will wait in line for you with great pride."

Rosie, still smiling, said, "Good. Now get out of here, my slutty sweetheart, I need to see what other little lesbos want a piece of Rosie." I left the stall just in time to see Jenny exit the 'Stall of Shame'. She walked right up to the Asian girl and chirped with a friendly smile, "Go in and please Big Rosie, you filthy whore."

The Asian girl was stunned, not sure whether she'd just been insulted or glad-handed, but she obediently stepped forward and sedately closed the door behind her. Rosie boomed out, "Leaping lizards! If it isn't Little Asian Annie, back for another taste of whore-made black pie!"

I immediately rushed over and gave my slave a big hug! "Sweetheart, do you know how special that was? Big Rosie just ate your cunt, and I've never heard of her doing that for anyone before! I'm so proud of you! I'm embarrassed to admit, but even I've never had Big Rosie eat me."

The moment past, I looked around and noticed there were over a dozen women in the bathroom staring at the star of the moment, my own little Jenny. One of them was even the governor, Daphne Greene. She whispered something to a petite purple-haired girl (yes, purple) and the girl nodded. I looked at the line that still contained the brunette who'd arrived just before Jenny had gone in, but now included three more people: a black woman in her thirties, another blonde in her fifties and a clearly pregnant girl in her late twenties. It amazed me, the power Rosie had. I also knew that the next time I was here, I would be getting in line too.

I looked back at Jenny, who was now speaking excitedly with the purple-haired girl. Jenny hurried over to me and burbled, "Mistress, Governor Greene wants to take me home. Is that ok?"

I smiled and asked, "Do you want to go?"

"Very much so!" she said eagerly.

"Well then, I'm fine with it. And that's yet another reason for me to be thrilled with my precocious little slave! I'll call your mom and say you're staying the night at my place to babysit, so you can spend the whole night with the governor if you wish."

Jenny hugged me and said, "Thank you so much for everything, Mistress Megan."

I smiled and hugged her back. I then met the governor's eyes before closing mine and kissing Jenny with tender passion. The kiss lasted several minutes and when I finally broke away, Jenny was looking up at me, deep in thought.

I smiled and offered, "Penny for your thoughts, honey."

She glowed as she said, "I just realized, I love you Megan."

I didn't mind a bit she had deliberately omitted the honorific: it felt appropriate to the occasion and to the welcome sentiment. I smiled and kissed her again, briefly this time, patted her butt affectionately and said, "I love you too, Jenny. Now go, have fun."

As Jenny approached the governor, Daphne's and my eyes met again. I winked saucily at the legendary woman and she mouthed, "Thank you, Megan," as she took my young slave's hand and led her away.

The purple-haired girl hadn't followed them out, but instead approached me and said, "Mistress, Governor Greene told me to remain behind and serve you."

I chuckled, "I should have known she would. Tell you what, go find another girl you'd like to bring home with us and we'll leave in a while. Meet me just outside this doorway in half an hour and bring your toothbrushes."

"Yes Mistress," she said and turned to leave.

"Wait," I called. She instantly halted and turned back around. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Brittany," she said with a saucy smile of her own, "Brittany Greene."

I coughed, shocked for the second time (I already said, Rosie was huge) during this long, eventful day. "Your last name is Greene?"

She shrugged and said, "Of course: Daphne is my mother," and then she turned again and left.

In stunned silence, I reflected on the day. Jenny would become a cheerleader slut very soon, she would have a great job and great opportunities to meet other lesbians, Big Rosie had just elevated her to a unique notoriety, and now she was going to serve the governor of our glorious state. And we loved each other. This had been quite a day!

Still very horny, my attention went to the line for Big Rosie. I shrugged and walked to the back of it and...yes, proudly... awaited my turn.

THE END...for now...

Jenny's story continues in the lengthy Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03 where she gets to indeed become the cheerleader's pet for a weekend.