Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still rubbing myself when Megan walked into her room. I was so immersed in her story that I hadn't heard her come home. She said, "I see you're enjoying your story."

"Very much so," I said.

"Guess what?" she asked as she pulled me up from the chair and into a hug looking into my eyes.

I looked back into her eyes and asked, "What, Mistress?"

"That story you read?" she began teasingly.

"Yes, Mistress Megan?" I queried.

She kissed me and then began, "I plan..."

Another kiss as she teased, "...to... "Her mouth moved to my right ear as she whispered, "...submit this story..." she continued as she moved to my other ear and finished the sentence, her hot breath on my ear, "...to Literotica!"

Her lips went to my neck as I gasped, "Oh my!"

"I think very soon..." she whispered, her hand sliding to my pussy, "...that the whole world will know your story." I moaned as she rubbed my clit. "Pervs, dykes, and young eighteen-year-old girls like yourself."

"Whatever you wish, Mistress Megan," I breathed heavily.

"Good," she said, "I plan to send it to my online friend Jasmine who will take the story and change our last names and make it all erotic and so forth. Have you read any of her stories on Literotica? She goes under the name silkstockingslover."

I recognized the name as I continued to moan, "The name does sound familiar. Yes, I know! She's the one with the nice legs."

Megan then abruptly quit touching my pussy and moved to the bed. "Yes, she is. You can read some of her stories tonight when you get home. She's one crazy bitch. She's not very politically correct, but she really knows how to write a hot story!"

I stood there, unsure what to do. I finally asked, "Can I please cum, Mistress Megan?"

"No," was all she said.

I waited for her to say more, but she just stared at me with an unreadable expression on her face. It then turned into a slight smirk. This frustrated me greatly until I finally asked, "Why not, Mistress Megan?"

"All good things come to those who wait," she said philosophically. Seeing my confused, frustrated and annoyed expression she added, "I'm assigning you an exercise in self-control: you aren't allowed to cum until Tuesday. If Karen tries to get you to have an orgasm, you must tell her it's forbidden." She paused for thought and then said, "Matter of fact, give me your phone again."

I handed it to her.

She hit the speed-dial and after a few seconds said, "Hi Karen, it's Mistress Megan again." After a couple of seconds she continued, "I have plans for you so I've decided to rush this ahead. From this moment forward I am your Mistress and you are my slave. Is that something you want and do you agree to it?"

Mistress Karen was going to be Mistress Megan's slave too? My mouth dropped open. It had been doing that a lot recently.

After another pause Mistress Megan continued. "Excellent, that's settled, then. Welcome aboard, Slut Karen." Another pause, then, "You're most welcome. Now here is my first requirement of you and the main reason I called: Neither you nor Jenny are permitted to have an orgasm until I see the two of you together Tuesday evening, is that understood?" A second later she said, "that would be okay if you think you can handle it, but if you yourself cum even a little, you will be punished. Goodbye slut," and handed me back the phone. She then finished, "Don't worry, my sweet, I won't touch myself until then either. We can all be horny together on Tuesday." She walked over to kiss me sweetly one last time and said, "You'd better get going home. You have school tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress Megan," I said, and feeling disappointed and depressed because I was horny already, I left and returned home.

I didn't look up the stories Mistress had mentioned for fear of them getting me even hornier. Instead I did my homework, struggling to start that stupid Pride and Prejudice essay for English class. Unlike the movie, the book didn't have any zombies in it and I wondered why Ms. Austen had left them out. I didn't get too far on the essay before deciding just to go to bed. It took forever to nod off as I often masturbate myself to sleep and I kept wondering what Karen had in store for me tomorrow. I considered so many possibilities and I fantasized about so many more. Yet what did happen the next few days was so much sexier, so much dirtier and so much crazier than I could've even begun to imagine.

**********

MONDAY FEBRUARY 3RD: Getting Noticed

The day began early as I spent way more time than I usually do getting ready. I wanted to look presentable for Karen. I put on beige thigh highs, and with my short skirt anyone could see exactly what style of nylons I was wearing. I was surprised that my legs looked pretty sexy all sticking out like that, the first of many surprises that week, when Karen appeared in my doorway a few minutes before eight. She was wearing her usual cheerleading outfit, cheerleaders being the only girls who were allowed not to wear the school uniform, along with dark beige thigh highs with the lace tops in clear view. The red and white school colours were brought more to life contrasting like that with the dark beige stockings. She came in and without any sort of greeting said, "Take off the skirt and top, I have your new outfit." She handed me a bag.

I opened the bag and saw the cheerleading red skirt and the usual tight white t-shirt with short red sleeves, and the word 'Trainee' on the back. I started for the bathroom to change when Karen demanded, "No put it on right here."

"OK," I said and quickly switched skirts. I then took off my blouse and put on the new t-shirt, which was very tight and showcased every curve of my breasts, just like the skirt was doing to my hips and butt. I looked in the mirror and my mouth dropped open. "I can't wear this to school!" I gasped.

Karen said dismissively, "You look good, hot actually. Especially those legs." She then said, "But let's make this even hotter by putting your hair in pigtails. Enhance the innocent look even while everyone's admiring your hot little body."

"Pigtails?" I asked.

"Yep," she said, and in a flash my hair was in pigtails held by little red-and-white scrunchies. As she finished my make-over she breathed into my ear, "You're going to be one hot little lez trainee for me, aren't you?"

A light moan escaped my lips as I responded quietly, "Yes Mistress Karen."

Karen then grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen where my mom saw my new look. She gave a long, puzzled look before she asked, "Sweetie, what are you wearing?"

Mistress Karen turned on the charm and explained, "Hi Mrs. Wyatt, I'm Karen; Jenny has decided to try out for the cheerleading squad and this is her trainee uniform."

"She has?" my mother questioned with a completely mystified look on her face. "My daughter wants to be a cheerleader?"

"Yes I do, Mom," I confirmed, "Isn't that ok?"

My Mom quickly recovered from this extreme fashion and social change in her daughter and she reassured me, "Oh no, no honey, it's fine. It's just a bit of a surprise."

Karen slyly added, "Oh, Jenny is full of surprises recently, aren't you, Jenny?"

My face went red as I feared that Karen might reveal my new submissive lifestyle to my prudish mother. Luckily Karen said only, "Nice meeting you Mrs. Wyatt, but if we don't leave now we'll be late for school."

Karen grabbed my hand and led me out the door as my Mom called out, "Have a great day, honey!"

As we reached the car, Karen confided, "Your Mom is pretty hot."

I blushed, never really thinking of her in any way other than just my mother. "You think so?"

"Yes,' Karen confirmed, "and you look just like her."

A chill went up my spine as I realized she had just given me a compliment on the sly. I got in Karen's car and sat there silently as she put the car in Drive. I waited patiently for her to speak, but she stayed silent as she drove. Oddly, I felt a tingle between my legs and the beginnings of dampness forming. I silently cursed to myself.

Karen finally broke the silence as she asked a bit pretentiously, "So my slave, are you ready for your ascent to popularity?"

I looked at her, stared actually, at her pure beauty, and answered her question with an immense amount of trepidation, "Yes, Mistress Karen."

"You don't sound too convincing, my little pussy pleaser," Karen observed with concern.

"Well, I really don't know what to expect," I began, "Last week, my life made sense. I went to school, sat with my couple of friends and lived a simple wallflower life."

"Did you like that life?"

"I don't know. It was ok, I guess. It was the life I knew. It was who I was. I accepted long ago I wouldn't ever be popular and would just live my high school life as a ghost. Seeing everything going on around me, but never being allowed to participate." I was surprised how much I'd just opened up to her, allowing my deepest insecurities to spill out like water when a dam bursts.

Karen gave me a sympathetic smile and said, "You know, being popular isn't all people think it is. It turns you into someone you aren't. For example, everyone looks up to me to lead, and somehow my persona has turned into one that's strong on bitchy and arrogant. But..."

I looked at her; she had a tear in her eye, "It's ok," I said, my hand setting down on her leg as we stopped at a red light.

She grabbed my hand, gave it a squeeze, and shared, "People only see what they want to see, and I think that's true for both of us, just in different ways."

I laughed and felt a really warm feeling for her as I agreed, "Isn't that the truth."

As the light went green, she let go of my hand and said with a smirk, "Okay, we're both human, even me. Don't think that means I won't use you as my little submissive."

"Not for a minute, Mistress Karen," I replied, but with a warm, supportive smile that was far from submissive.

Karen smiled, "I just want you between my legs, but we can't do that right now," she said, frustrated, knowing we weren't allowed to cum.

"I would love nothing more," I flirted back, with a slight tone of frustration of my own. I didn't even know I knew how to flirt.

Karen smiled as we pulled up to the school and into the grade twelve parking lot, "Well," she began, "Are you ready for who knows what?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said unsure where this would lead, but excited to begin my new life and obey my new mistress.

"OK," Karen said, "Let's go, my little dyke." She then opened the door and strode out, and I, after letting out one last sigh of trepidation, did the same.

Karen came around to my side of the car and offhandedly handed me her books, and I took them before meekly following her away, walking three feet behind her as all PomPoms did. I felt humiliation burning inside me as I got a plethora of odd looks from the other grade twelves also leaving the parking lot. I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, as I heard the odd rumbling of speculation and probably rumours beginning.

Mike, a basketball player, asked Karen, "Who's the new 'cruit?"

Karen smiled up at the tall athlete, "Don't you recognize her? This is Jenny Wyatt. She's in our English class."

As Mike looked me up and down like a piece of meat, I looked way up at his face, trying to show confidence in my new look, and gave him a smile. "A grade twelve recruit, nice," he said.

Karen said with an innuendo hopefully only I understood, "Yes, Jenny is a real eager beaver." I'm sure my cheeks went a fire-engine red! Finally after chatting with Mike for another minute Karen said, "Let's go, PomPom." As we resumed walking, she looked back and must have seen my embarrassment, so she turned back to me and whispered, "Jenny, keep your head up and look proud; you're a PomPom now! Everybody wants to be a cheerleader! Today you've become the envy of most girls here, and what's more you'll be the focus of many boys' late night all-alone stroke sessions."

I looked blankly at her, confused, "Stroke sessions?"

"You really are that innocent, aren't you," she teased with a chuckle, "Stroke sessions, you know: whacking off, beating the stick, cranking the love pump, fist fucking."

Finally the light bulb went click and I said, shocked, "Boys will be masturbating about me?"

"Girls too, I imagine," she informed me and began walking again as if she hadn't just dumped a landslide on my head!

I followed behind her, working on getting the hang of walking proud. It was then I saw Sally, my best friend at school, although not someone I did much with outside of school. She had a perplexed look on her face as she saw me. I gave her an 'I know this is weird' look and then said, "Hi Sally," without daring to stop.

We entered the school building and I followed Karen to her locker. I continued to carry her books as she met Sabrina, who was wearing thigh highs as Karen had told me she would, and gave her a hug. Sabrina gave me a look, not overly impressed, and then asked, "So this is your new recruit?"

Karen smiled, but used a 'don't mess with me' tone when she answered, "Yes, this is Jenny; she's our newest PomPom."

I'd known Sabrina since the fifth grade and always thought she was intimidating and sometimes even a bit of a bully. So it didn't help when she shrugged indifferently like she did for almost everything and asked, "So why the thigh highs?"

Karen said, "It was time for a change. Plus, they're sexier than knee-high socks, don't you think?" Karen then did a diva pose which almost showed her panties and made my cunt seep a little, and a few boys stopped to stare. She then asked Sabrina, "So what do you think?"

"Well they are hotter and sluttier," Sabrina admitted. "Don't you think Principal Dictator will make us change?"

"No, he loves checking us out," Karen answered breezily.

"Ho!"

"Slut!"

Their 'riveting' banter was boring me but I pretended to care. The warning bell about class starting in five minutes then rang, and I walked Karen to her Biology class before rushing to my Chemistry class. I got a lot of odd looks, but I just sat down in my regular seat as if nothing was different.

The rest of the morning was a blur of the surreal. Teachers were giving me curious looks, girls giving me jealous glares and boys giving me horny stares. All this attention felt really strange after a lifetime of being some nobody that lurked on the fringes of the school hierarchy.

I liked it---it was exhilarating.

I hated it---it was awkward.

I loved it---it was addictive.

All these conflicting feelings overwhelmed me. It was great to be noticed, yet I soon began resenting being seen just as an object. In History class I noticed Wilson, who was a poster boy for nerds, gawking at my legs. I don't know why I did it, but I looked at him and winked seductively. He blushed and quickly looked away. I felt a perverse joy both from embarrassing him and from being stared at. Okay, I felt two ways about getting objectified.

Lunchtime finally arrived, so quickly and eagerly like a puppy looking for her mistress, I went to find Karen. She was chatting at her locker with Ashley, who towered over me. Unlike Sabrina who'd looked down on me, not quite sneering, Ashley looked down on me only because she was tall, but she couldn't help that and was very nice to me. She greeted, "Hi Jenny, welcome to cheerleading; you're in my History class, right?"

I smiled, happy she knew who I was, and responded, "Yes, Ashley."

"What's your essay topic?" she asked.

"The rights of women in third-world countries," I replied.

"Are you a feminist?" she asked.

Karen laughed and said, 'Trust me: Jenny is not a feminist, although she does have an appetite for women." I went red I'm sure, as Ashley gave her a confused look. Karen handed me her lunch to carry and we went into the cafeteria. I looked over at my usual outsider table and waved to Sally and my other friend Eleanor. They gave me awkward waves back as they tried to figure out why on earth I'd become a PomPom.

During lunch at the table reserved for the cheerleaders and their lackies, I was asked to fetch dessert for the three captains, then got lambasted by Sabrina when there was no strawberry jello so I got her cherry instead. She said, "PomPom, how useless are you? I asked for strawberry; does this look like strawberry?"

"I know," I responded explaining, "They were out of strawberry so I got you cherry."

She looked at Karen, greatly perturbed, and asked, "Really? Why her?"

Karen didn't defend me exactly, she just responded vaguely, "Oh, Jenny has some very special talents, trust me." I blushed; worried that she might describe or even make me show them my special talents. I knew it would have to happen sometime, these three were the head cheerleaders! But she didn't.

The table of cheerleaders was all talking about the upcoming Valentine's Dance: what they were wearing and who was taking them. The conversations were hard to follow as it seemed all ten girls were talking at once, while myself and the other four PomPoms, all freshman by the way, just listened intently. When the warning bell rang, I walked Karen to her class and then I headed to Advanced Calculus class, which I suppose really did showcase why I was a geek. I love numbers and following logic to those way out there places.

I arrived in class and took my usual seat at a table between Sally and Eleanor. I'd been dreading this encounter all through lunch hour, trying to think of what I could say to the two of them. I couldn't bring myself to tell them I was a lesbian and that Karen was my mistress, and I'd never once in my life given anyone the slightest hint I wanted to be a cheerleader, and of course no grade twelve just suddenly, partway through the school year, decides to become a cheerleader, and especially a lower class (what year you're in) PomPom. So I had to come up with a lie and I thought of one. I sat down and greeted, "Hi girls."

They both said hi back, and both seemed too nervous to ask the question about the elephant in the classroom. So I began by asking, "I guess you're probably wondering how I got to be a PomPom?"

Sally, the sarcastic one, offered, "You must've lost a bet."

I gave her an insincere chuckle and said, "Funny! No, on Saturday I went shopping at the store where Karen Pepper works, and before I knew it she asked if I wanted to be a PomPom. I was so flattered I said yes and then on Sunday I panicked. What if she was setting me up to embarrass me? I decided not to do it, but then she showed up at my house this morning with the outfit and ta-da here I am. It doesn't seem to be a trick, either: as you saw, I sat at the cheerleader table today and some of them were even nice to me, especially Karen and Ashley."

They both looked at me as if I was an alien speaking in some intergalactical language. Finally Eleanor asked shyly, "So you want to be a cheerleader?"

Thinking of Karen's advice I responded, "Yes, I do."

"Oh," Eleanor said, almost speechless.

Sally added, not even sarcastically, "Well it does make you look s...," she paused for a long moment before rewording and finishing with "prettier."

I think she'd wanted to say 'sexier', which made me wonder if she was a lesbian. But that thought quickly faded as Mr. Hermanson began class.

Once the class ended I surprised both Sally and myself by giving her a squeeze on the leg and saying, "Later, ladies." I then rushed out to find Karen and went with her to the one class I had with her, English.

On the walk there, Karen asked, "So, how has your day been, what with living in the spotlight and all?"

"Great," I responded, which was partly true and partly a lie. It was great as I was enjoying all the looks, mostly, but it wasn't all great as I balanced my newfound popularity against the fact that I was only popular because I was dressed differently, not because of who I was as a person.

123456...9