Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Governor," I whispered.

"It's Daphne, my pet," she purred, tugging on my ear.

"Sssssssorry," I replied, distracted.

"Don't apologize, my pet," she whispered, her tongue exploring my ear unlike anything I had ever felt.

"Okkkkkkkay."

Looking back into my eyes, she continued the flattery, her hands going behind my back, "I am serious, Jenny. You're a very beautiful young lady."

My whole body trembled at her soft touch and warm words. "Not many people have ever said that about me, besides my Mom," I admitted, joking but not really.

"Let's get you out of this dress and see the rest of you, my pretty girl," she instructed.

With her assistance, I was soon feeling very vulnerable in her bed wearing only a lace bra and thigh highs.

"Delicious," she purred as she buried her face between my small breasts.

The maid walked in with a tray, not even blinking at the sight on the bed.

Daphne requested, "Can you also pull out box two please, Layla?"

"Of course," she smiled, now glancing at me with a knowing look, even gazing admiringly at my barenaked pussy. I didn't think the best personal servants were supposed to notice things like that; obviously the Gov... Daphne must have different expectations than most.

I felt slightly ashamed being seen by a stranger in such a compromising position, yet my eagerness to obey this beautiful older woman overrode any sense of humiliation.

Daphne unclasped my bra as she whispered playfully, "Let's see these little titties up close and personal, shall we?"

"Oh God," I moaned, as she placed her lips gently on my erect nipple.

"So young and pure," Daphne said, as her tongue swirled around my nipple.

Layla returned to the bed with a gold box and said, again unlike other top of the line servants in an entendre-filled purr, "Here is your box, Governor."

"Thank you, Layla," Daphne said, standing up. "Could you unzip me?"

"Yes, ma'am," she nodded, going behind the Governor, unzipping her and then assisting in allowing the dress to slither down the Governor's body and pool slowly to the floor, then giving her neck a brief kiss which the Governor acknowledged with a soft touch on the side of her head before Layla stepped back. I began to suspect that in Daphne's house almost all activities were accompanied by tiny sensuous rituals.

Not surprisingly, the Governor had voluptuous breasts and my mouth watered with anticipation at the thought of sucking on them. She was also wearing a blue thong and thigh highs herself.

Layla retrieved the dress and attached it to a hanger nearby. "Will there be anything else, ma'am?"

"Not right now," the Governor said, waving her away not officiously but graciously, although her eyes never left mine. "So my pet, do you like what you see?"

"You're the one who is beautiful," I returned her compliment, star-struck.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my dear," she smiled, as she unclasped her own bra and allowed it to fall to the thick carpet.

I stared at her breasts like a teenage pervert.

She moved to the bed, fell onto her back and instructed, "Come here my pet, let's give you the opportunity of worshipping me, as you so sweetly requested."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed too eagerly, as I lay down beside her and stared again at her breasts.

"Go ahead, my dear, play away," she smiled.

I leaned forward and cupped both her breasts in my hands. They were so much bigger than mine and heavier, too.

"You have such soft, gentle hands," she moaned ever so softly.

I leaned forward, wanting to hear her moan again just because of me, and took her right nipple between my lips. I licked on it, sucked on it and even bit on it, before moving across and replicating this lengthy attention on her other nipple.

"That's it my good girl, make love to my breasts," she moaned.

After a couple more minutes I began slowly slithering my way down her body, kissing and caressing her belly, her belly button and finally reaching her barely-covered pussy. My hands trembling, I respectfully grasped her thong, gazed up into her warm eyes, and she lifted her ass up to allow me to remove it from her person.

Once it was off, I don't know why I did it, but I brought the thong to my nose. Her personal scent was exotic as it swarmed me like a spray of perfume at a Sax Fifth Avenue fragrance counter.

"That wetness in my thong arrived there all because of you, my dear," the Governor said, pulling me out of my brief reverie and back into what I had been doing.

I smiled, suddenly a bit brazen, "Well, in that case I guess I should sample a taste directly from the source."

"That you should," she smiled back, opening her legs for me in a wide welcome.

I crawled between her silky nylon-covered legs, my hands slowly and appreciatively gliding up them, until I was looking directly at a lovely bald pussy with just the slightest sheen on its lips.

"Go ahead my pet, lick my cunt," she said, the earthy 'c' word plonked within her elegant phraseology so deliciously startling. She knew she was granting a fond wish, knowing I couldn't wait to do exactly that!

I leaned forward, extended my tongue and began parting her pussy lips. Like Big Rosie earlier, her exotic unique taste was addicting and if I had any lingering doubts of my sexuality (which I didn't after the crazy twenty-four hours I'd just had) they were officially put to rest the moment my tongue touched her. I took my time, not wanting this moment ever to end. I was on my heroine's bed, licking her pussy and consumed by her scent and taste. I doubted it could ever get any better than this moment. (Regarding that last thought, I would later learn I was greatly mistaken: I had some difficult and sometimes painful challenges ahead, but also some amazing pinnacles.) I stretched up to flick my tongue across her clitoris and smiled as her legs twitched.

She moaned, "You really are a little tease, my dear."

"I just never want this moment to end, Mistress," I moaned back.

"Don't worry my dear, this will not be a onetime thing. I already have big plans for you," she moaned, her hand combing through my hair and pulling me deeper into her perfection.

A chill went up my spine at her promise. I replied, as I continued licking her wetness, "I am always available for you."

"I know you are," she replied, as she began moving her ass up and down, slowly riding my face for her personal enjoyment. Her wetness gushed onto my face as I desperately tried to lick and suck while she got herself off. "Oh yes, mmmmm, yes my sweet, I'm coooooming," she screamed, rather un-gubernatorial-like like as she held my face tight against her flooding cunt. I savoured every drop of her pussy cum as if it were some kind of artesian water.

Finally she let go of my head, looked down at me, and enquired graciously, "And you only yesterday first indulged in a pussy?"

"Yes, but so far you're the best!" I nodded, my face soaking wet with her pussy juice, easily as delicious as Big Rosie's, which I understood was legendary.

"Well, you're definitely a natural," she smiled. "Now be a dear and bring that gold box over to the bed."

Curious as heck, I crawled off the bed, picked up the large box nearby and returned to the afterglow that was Daphne.

"Open it up," she instructed.

I did and was staring at a plethora of sex toys...many I couldn't even begin to fathom how they might be used.

She sat up and joined me before extending an invitation, "Would you care to join me in fucking each other to euphoria, my pet?"

"God, yes," I said, still staring into the box.

She grabbed a lengthy double-ended dildo and two strange-looking long-handled devices.

"Lay on your back," she instructed. As she rubbed one end of the dildo up and down my pussy lips she added, "I see you're still very wet."

"Drenched," I moaned, as she slowly slid the long, thick dildo inside me. I watched in stunned silence as she then inserted the other end inside her own cunt and gradually moved her body towards mine.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as the dildo was pushed deeper inside me the closer her cunt got to mine.

"I'm going to fill that tight little cunt, Jenny," she promised, as her legs and mine criss-crossed.

"Okkkkkkkkay," I whimpered, as the dildo went deeper in me than I thought anything was possible.

"Almost there," she moaned, and a moment later our pussy lips were wetly kissing each other's.

"Soooo full," I moaned, as she slowly began rubbing her cunt up and down on mine, creating a new sensation in my body. I followed suit, rubbing up and down too, making the dildo move all around inside me...touching and teasing every inch of my cunt.

We fucked each other pussy to pussy for several minutes, the only sounds our moaning and the bouncing of the bed.

"Now relax," Daphne said, holding a wand, now buzzing.

"Okaaaaay," I obeyed.

"I am going to send you to a whole new universe of euphoria," she promised.

"Aaaaaaaah, fuck," I screamed, the moment the toy touched my clit. The vibrations were intense and created constant waves of pleasure that cascaded right through me, exploding as they went.

"I call this thing the multiply-inator," she moaned and giggled as she added, "It gives me multiple orgasms."

"It is driving me craaaaaazy!" I screamed, louder than the usual shy me would ever vocalise, even when bellowing!

"I want you come again and again, my pet," she instructed.

"I've never had multiple orgasms before," I admitted.

"Well, it's time for you to have them," she purred as she began grinding her ass back and forth, fucking the dildo deeper into me. This, mixed with the crazy sensations of the wand, was too much and I came seconds later.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!" I screamed, as my body quivered like a 10 on the Richter scale. (The highest one ever recorded was only 9.5 in Chile in 1960, so this was crazy special.)

She kept grinding her hips, fucking me throughout my orgasm even as my pussy lips were being kissed again and again by hers.

"I'm not stopping until you come again and again, my pretty little slut," she promised.

Being called a 'pretty little slut' was a major turn on as I was a virgin just the previous day before being seduced by Megan, and I understand sluts fuck a lot. (And lucky sluts even more.)

I screamed, "Yes, Mistress, I'm your sluuuuuut, your submissive little sluuuuut!"

"Yes, you are," she agreed, as she continued fucking me out of my mind.

From then on, none of my orgasms ever really ended before the next one began. The intense double pleasure of the dildo and the wand created a never-ending surge of pleasure that sparked a crazy cycle of sexual enlightenment.

I'd long ago lost count, but my next orgasm of many was already on the rise when she pulled the dildo out of me and instructed, "On all fours, my pet."

My body quivering, my next orgasm begging for release, I obeyed as quickly as possible and watched, quivering with eagerness, as she went to the box and affixed a strap-on to her beautiful body. She explained apologetically, "I needed to change positions."

I empathized with a laugh, "My own body felt like a sexual pretzel."

She laughed back, "Now that's a new one!" She joined me on the bed and slid her plastic cock in my pussy. "Such a tight little cunt you have, my precious."

"Oh yes, fuck my tight little cunt," I begged, wanting to be fucked...hard and deep.

Her body slammed into me for a few minutes, keeping me constantly on the brink of the promised orgasm and yet not pushing me over.

"Want to come, my little high school pet?" she asked.

"God yes," I answered, my body dying for release.

"Onto your back," she ordered, pulling out of me.

I again urgently obeyed, feeling my pussy juice flooding out of me.

"Take the wand and hold it against that swollen clit of yours," she instructed as she spread my legs and filled my cunt with her plastic cock.

I obeyed again and the pleasure multiplied in seconds. I began babbling like a mindless bimbo: "Oh my, yes, fuck, oh, oh, oh, God."

She leaned forward, driving the cock deeper in me and took my nipple into her mouth. "Come for me," she purred into my breast, the vibrations on my nipple and clit causing fireworks through my entire being as seconds later another orgasm hit.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, yes, I'm commmmmming," I screamed, as the triple pleasure extended my orgasm endlessly.

I have no idea how long she fucked my cunt and sucked on my nipples, all while I held the wand to my clit, but this mega orgasm just wouldn't end, creating new sensation after new sensation long after it should have ended. Eventually I drifted off into oblivion.

...

"It's great to hear your voice, my dear," Governor Greene greeted me over my phone.

"Yours too, ma'am," I replied, my face burning red as the memories of that special night flashed through me.

"I have a favor to ask," she said.

"Anything," I quickly agreed.

"I love your eagerness, both that night and now," she said playfully.

"When I think of you I'm always eager," I said, wanting to add Mistress, but finding it awkward with Karen and Sabrina listening to my end of the conversation.

"Tonight I'm having a little event at my house for a few special guests and would love it if you were available to serve as a hostess," she said.

"A hostess?" I asked, unsure of her intent.

"Well, you would serve drinks and appetizers and so forth," she revealed. "Layla has the flu."

"Oh," I said, realizing I would be a maid.

"I hear disappointment in your voice, my pet," she caught on correctly. "Trust me, you will not be disappointed with the experience...plus, please bring along your new girlfriend Ashley."

"You know about Ashley?" I asked.

"Megan tells me you're in a relationship now. She's how I obtained your cell number," she revealed, answering another question that had been spinning in my head.

"Kind of," I said, still not sure what Ashley and I really had.

"Well, tonight you will both be paid very well, get to meet some very powerful and famous women and, if you're interested, serve more than just drinks and food," she added, reeling me in.

"I'm in," I agreed without a second thought.

"Great," she said. "Can you be here by six?"

"I think so, I may have to take a cab to get there," I said.

"No worries, I'll have a driver pick you both up. Just text me the address," she instructed.

"Okay," I said.

"And do bring Ashley, I would love to meet her," Governor added, before giving me her cell number.

As I hung up Karen asked, her tone terse, "What was that about?"

"The Governor needs a couple extra maids tonight so she's hiring Ashley and me." I didn't want it to sound like a big deal, protecting my relationship with the Governor.

"So, Jenny is mine today!" Sabrina crowed excitedly, her look promising revenge for what had happened over the weekend.

"Just until the end of practice. Jenny, it seems, has another commitment," Karen said.

"Then come with me now," Sabrina ordered.

I looked to Karen for help, but didn't get any as she shrugged, "This is your punishment."

I reluctantly followed Sabrina into the school and to the downstairs cheerleaders' only dressing room.

She sat down on the bench, flipped up her skirt, pointed and ordered, "Hurry up, wannabe cheerleader."

I dropped to my knees between Sabrina's legs. "Get licking, Jenny. I would hate for coach to walk in and learn that prim and proper Jenny is a submissive cunt-licking dyke."

I shouldn't have rebutted, I should have just obeyed, but I couldn't ignore her pretentious attitude considering that she also had been a card-carrying submissive cunt-licking dyke just a couple of days ago, "Takes one to know one."

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into her cunt. She roughly fucked my face with her pussy until she came a couple minutes later. My face was coated with pussy juice as she came hard.

Pushing me away she ordered, glaring down at me belligerently, "You will keep my cum on your face all day as a reminder of your true position, PomPom...at the bottom."

I pleaded, the idea of going out in public with my face shiny with cum mortifying, "Please, Sabrina."

"You should leave now. I need to pee," she informed me, before adding, "unless you're into that. Would you like to wear something else, too?"

Realizing her horrible implication, I quickly stood up and left. I hurried, head down, to another washroom. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was thankful I didn't wear much make-up this morning. Although there was a slight gleam on my face, I didn't think anyone would know it was pussy juice.

I felt that every person I walked by could tell I had pussy juice all over my face, yet no one spoke or reacted any differently than normal. When I reached my locker, Ashley was there. She greeted me with a beautiful smile that told me she was excited to see me, "Hi, Jenny."

"Hi, Ashley," I replied, happy to see her too...my whole body going warm at just her smile.

Her tone changed as I got closer to her. "What's wrong?" she asked, already able to read me like a book.

"Karen gave Sabrina authority over me for the day as punishment for ignoring her texts during our date," I admitted.

"Bitches," Ashley cursed, going from sweet to concerned to angry in seconds.

"Sabrina won't let me wash my face after she came all over it a few minutes ago," I added quietly.