Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This stops today," Ashley said with authority.

"How?" I asked, "Karen runs the school."

"Trust me, I'll deal with it," Ashley said.

"Please be careful," I said with concern. "Karen is powerful and so far she's okay with you and me being a couple."

"We don't need her fucking blessing," she cursed, loud enough to cause passersby to look at us.

"I just don't want you to end up in her crosshairs," I whispered.

Ashley smiled suddenly, ignoring everyone around us as she leaned in and kissed me. My body stiffened at first, shocked by her willingness to make our lesbian relationship public knowledge, but her soft lips quickly melted away any concerns or worries about the consequences of being outed...I was a lesbian, we were girlfriend and girlfriend and I no longer cared who knew! Right there in the school hallway I kissed her back passionately with all my heart!

Breaking the kiss, Ashley looked around and said to a few guys and a couple girls who were staring, "Show's over."

They started moving along as I whispered, "Well, that blows one of my concerns right out of the water."

"I'm crazy about you Jenny and I'm not going to hide my feelings for you," she said, her sweet caring making me feel all warm inside.

"I'll tell the world I'm crazy for you, too," I smiled back, as she took my hand and I was glad to have it!

"From now on, ignore any orders from Karen and Sabrina," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled coyly.

She shook her head, "No, you mustn't do that either! There's no Mistress and slave between you and me, Jenny. I want a real relationship built on equality, honesty and...and hot, hot sex."

I smiled. Ashley really was the one for me, "That's what I want, too."

"Then we have to put an end to Karen and Sabrina's power trip once and for all," she said.

"How?" I asked again.

"Let me worry about that," Ashley answered grimly.

"Okay," I nodded. "Maybe I could ask Mistress Megan to deal with Karen."

"Let me try to deal with it first," Ashley said. "After years of just following along, it's time for us to lead."

"That is soooo hot!" I smiled, leaning forward and kissing her.

Breaking the kiss, I told her about walking in on my mom serving Mistress Megan last night and described the crazy phone call from Governor Greene earlier today and why.

"You've had sex with Governor Greene?" Ashley asked, astonished.

"Yes," I admitted. "I hope you're not upset."

"And she wants us both to come over to her house... to her mansion tonight?" Ashley asked, still processing this astounding information.

"Yes, she's sending a limo to my house for us," I nodded, although unsure what role we would be playing. "She said something about our serving food and drinks... and maybe ourselves, too!"

"Wow!" she said.

"Wow, indeed," I replied, just as the warning bell rang.

She gave me a quick kiss and said, "We can talk more later. Don't forget, don't obey them."

"Okay," I nodded, unsure whether I could actually stand up to them.

"Be strong, beautiful," she said, giving my hand an adoring squeeze.

"Okay, gorgeous," I repeated, this time with more conviction, loving her sweet endearing names for me.

We went our separate ways, my tummy full of butterflies at the excitement of being in a relationship. I went to class and sat down. The butterflies didn't last long as I heard people behind me gossiping about my being a lesbian.

Suddenly defiant, proud of my sexuality, I turned around and asked, "Do you two have something to say to me, or just behind my back?"

The two girls, who were notorious gossip queens, hadn't been expecting any response from timid little nerd Jenny because they must have been asleep all last week, and one said, "Just heard a rumour about you being a lezbo."

I snapped back, "This is 2011. The polite term is 'lesbian'."

"Whatever," she shrugged.

"Plus, I'm frank about my sexuality unlike you two, who are obviously wet-panties in love with each other and in complete denial!" I shot back.

I'm not sure what might have happened next, but our teacher arrived and all they said was a just-loud-enough-for-me-to-hear, "Bitch."

I ignored the slur and focused on the lesson.

At break I received a text from Sabrina, "Same place as this morning, now."

I sighed.

I was just contemplating my response when Ashley came up behind me and gave me a hug. "How's your day so far?

I showed her the text and she said fiercely, "Good! Let's go."

"I'm not sure now is the time to deal with this," I protested, but Ashley was already stalking towards the cheerleaders' locker room like a protective leopardess.

She either didn't hear me or chose to ignore any doubts as she continued her determined walk towards her... our?... confrontation.

I followed, full of trepidation at what may transpire. Ashley was more the silent type, but I was quickly learning she had a strong streak too...which turned me on even more.

Reaching the cheerleaders' room, she stormed in and demanded in a loud voice, "You in here, Sabrina?"

Sabrina called out from the shower room, not recognizing Ashley's voice. "Back here, slut."

I watched as Ashley prowled around the corner and ordered not in a yell but close to it, "You will leave Jenny alone!"

I couldn't see Sabrina's reaction, but I heard it: "Fuck you, Ashley."

"Look, bitch," Ashley snapped. "You can act all high and mighty and pretentious, but we all know you're a submissive slut and a complete puppy dog to Karen, complete with collar and leash!"

"I am not," Sabrina snapped back, always hating when people saw her as second fiddle to Karen.

"Really?" Ashley laughed harshly, as I turned the corner to watch this confrontation.

"You're the follower," Sabrina countered.

"Yes, I was," Ashley agreed, "but no more."

"Yeah right," Sabrina laughed.

"Leave Jenny alone," Ashley repeated.

"Or what?" Sabrina asked.

Ashley pulled out her phone and after a moment showed Sabrina the screen and replied, "Or these go viral."

Sabrina's confident smile crash landed and she stammered, "Y-y-you wouldn't."

"Not unless you force my hand," Ashley warned firmly.

"Karen is going to kill you!" Sabrina warned back.

I was dying to know what blackmail evidence she had on Sabrina.

"Let me worry about that," Ashley said, striding directly to Sabrina. "Meanwhile, let's make sure you understand how serious I am. On your knees, puppy dog."

"You've got to be kidding me," Sabrina sneered, her tone full of spite.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Ashley asked, glaring down at her prey from her superior height, displaying a confidence that I found a major turn on.

"I need to get to class," Sabrina pointed out.

"You'll be late," Ashley retorted. "Now get on your fucking knees."

Hearing her swear again enhanced my crush on her. She was so adorable, so cute, so sexy and now so damn confident!

Sabrina pleaded, realizing her predicament wasn't going to back down, "Please, Ashley."

"Do you mean, 'please may I eat your cunt?'" Ashley misinterpreted. "Why yes, you certainly may. Now get down on your fucking knees before I decide to make you a web sensation!" she roared.

Defeated, Sabrina dropped to her knees.

"Crawl to Jenny," Ashley ordered.

Sabrina obeyed, glaring at me as if this were all my fault.

"Beg Jenny to eat her pussy," Ashley instructed, once Sabrina got to me.

"May I eat your pussy?" she asked pathetically.

"You can be more convincing than that!" Ashley demanded.

"Jenny, may I please lick your pussy?" Sabrina asked, her tone slightly more believable.

Now with enormous confidence in Ashley's defence of me (however still not in myself), I answered, turning around, "No, you may lick my asshole instead, slut."

Ashley laughed delightedly, "Jenny, you never stop amazing me!" Then growled at Sabrina, "Do as you're told, ass slut."

I felt hands on my butt cheeks and a moment later Sabrina's tongue was licking my butt hole. It was an oddly satisfying moment, putting this diva bitch bully in her place.

After a minute of ass licking, which made my cunt wet, I turned back around and shoved my cunt in her face and ordered, "Now lick me, cunt-slut."

I looked at Ashley who was smiling at me and filming while I held Sabrina's head between my legs. When she didn't immediately lick I just slapped the back of her head to jump-start her and she began.

Ashley walked over to me and leaned down to kiss me. The contradiction of the softness of her lips and the gentleness of her passion, mixed with the grinding I was now doing on Sabrina's tongue had me near orgasm very quickly and when I came a few moments later, I moaned into Ashley's mouth while holding Sabrina tight against my leaking pussy.

Letting go of Sabrina, I broke Ashley's kiss and, looking down at a cum-covered Sabrina, I asked, "So you understand that you're our bitch now?"

"Yes," she replied, her pretentious persona washed away as she seemed to accept her natural submissiveness...just like I had before.

Ashley took my hand and said sweetly, "Let's go, my love. We're late for class."

I followed my lover a few steps away before turning and adding, "And don't you dare wash your face. I want my pussy juice on your face as a constant reminder that you're now our bitch."

"Okay," she weakly agreed.

"Okay, what?" I asked, finding a newfound confidence because of our triumph over Sabrina.

"Okay, Mistress," she replied.

"Mistresses," I corrected, before taking charge of my fierce but equal partner and pulling Ashley out with me.

Ashley complimented me, "That was so hot, watching you domme her."

"You're hot no matter what you do," I complimented back.

"Ladies," a voice from behind startled us.

We both spun around, letting go of each other's hands and saying in unison, "Hi, Principal Parker."

"Shouldn't you two be in class?" he asked, looking at our outfits and especially our nylon legs. Have I mentioned our principal couldn't help eyeing up the girls?

"Yes, sir, that's where we're going," Ashley answered.

"Shouldn't you already be there?" he asked.

"Yes, but Jenny had girl problems if you know what I mean, and didn't have any pads, so I got one for her from my cheerleader's bag," Ashley explained.

"Okay, okay," he nodded, waving his hands, clearly uncomfortable with the proffered reason, "just get yourselves to class."

Turning back around, I could barely keep from breaking out in laughter until we were out of ear's reach. I quipped, "That was bloody quick!"

Ashley burst out laughing, "That's funny." She kissed me quickly and said, "Meet me at our table at lunch."

"The cheerleaders' table?" I doubted, fearful of Karen's reaction once she learned what we had just done to Sabrina.

"Of course, we're on a roll," she winked and headed off to her class as I reluctantly turned and headed off to mine.

An hour later, trepidation again filling me, I headed for lunch. As I walked towards the table, I saw that Sabrina was already there and sitting with Karen. A chill went up my spine, nervous at what may transpire, but realized we were in the cafeteria so there would be no confrontation here, or at least nothing that would be obvious to anyone else...for Karen, reputation was everything.

I sat down glancing at Sabrina, who was unnaturally quiet. Ashley joined us a moment later and once the other cheerleaders joined us too, we actually discussed adding a new number to our routine as if everything was normal.

Lunch ended, only Ashley, Sabrina, Karen and I remained at the table and very few other people were in the cafeteria. Ashley said, "Karen, we need to talk."

"Talk away," Karen said, although she was typing on her phone and not really listening. I noticed Sabrina, still unnaturally quiet, look up with interest like a spectator just before a boxing match.

"Look at me, Karen," Ashley demanded, her tone again assuming the authority she'd displayed to such good effect earlier.

Karen looked up, surprised by the normally quiet Ashley speaking with such confidence. "Yesssssss?" she questioned.

"Jenny and I are an item," Ashley announced.

"So I read on twitter," she shrugged, showing us the tweet.

Ashley and Jenny are dykes.

I stared at the words...dykes such a crude term for something I felt was so beautiful.

"Coach is going to be pissed at you two," Karen said disapprovingly.

Ashley ignored the condescending tone and continued, "And Jenny is no longer your submissive."

"Is that so?" Karen said smugly, still not taking Ashley seriously.

"Yes, that is so," Ashley replied.

"Jenny, what do you have to say about this?" Karen asked.

Ashley took my hand under the table, lending me the strength I needed. "Karen, I am so thankful for all you have done for me, but I..." I paused, before saying, "...I love Ashley."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Karen asked, before adding, turning to look directly at me possessively, "I have no problem with you two being a couple but Jenny, you're still my pet."

Ashley interjected, "No, she isn't."

"I wasn't asking you, wallflower," Karen dismissed Ashley, her eyes still locked on me.

I felt completely overwhelmed with confusion and conflicting inner currents. Karen had been my first crush for forever, and had opened so many doors for me at school, and assisted in helping me find my true sexuality, opened up my submissive side and even created a sultry side I didn't know existed...ironically I had been the true wallflower before Karen had transformed me into a popular cheerleader in only a couple of days (in essence a lesbian version of an 80s movie). Yet conversely, Ashley had opened up a much deeper, sweet side of me...allowing me to be comfortable in my sexuality and to begin a loving relationship as equals. I went with my heart: "I'm with Ashley. We belong to each other."

Karen stood up. "We'll deal with this later," she said, indicating her command decision that this conversation wasn't done, but it was over for now.

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley countered, although her dripping sarcasm made it clear her so-called submission was a mockery and so was Karen.

Karen, glaring at Ashley, threatened, "You shouldn't fuck with me, Ashley."

Ashley wasn't fazed by Karen's glare that seemed always to work, quipping, "No, you're right, I shouldn't. I'd rather just fuck you."

"This isn't over," Karen warned, before adding "Let's go, Sabrina."

Ashley shot back, as Sabrina stood up like the follower she was, "Plus, don't you already have a pet?"

Sabrina snapped back, "Fuck you!"

"I already did," Ashley shot back, the cheerleaders' room meaning of this unknown to Karen.

Once they were gone I said, "Holy shit, I thought Karen was going to explode!"

"I'm used to her eruptions," Ashley shrugged, before smiling, "although I like your style of eruptions a lot better."

"You're soooo bad," I smiled back.

"And yet, soooo good," she retorted as the bell rang.

Feeling confident in our relationship and no longer caring about what anybody else thought, I leaned in and kissed her.

"Meet you after school?" I asked.

"There's no way I'm letting you go to Governor Greene's alone," she smiled.

"Are you getting jealous?" I teased.

"From now on, we do everything important together," she answered, kissing me again.

"Hmmmm, I really like that," I said, feeling all warm inside.

"Plus, I still owe you one," she smiled.

"One what?" I asked, confused.

"One orgasm, silly," she winked, "once we were so rudely interrupted by my parents."

I laughed, "Darn parents."

We went our separate ways and I was on cloud nine until English class, when I had to see both Karen and Miss Morgan. I wasn't overly nervous about seeing Miss Morgan, knowing she wasn't going to tell anyone; but Karen, after our earlier confrontation, was a wild card.

When I got to class Karen pointed to a seat in front of her. Reluctantly, not as confident on my own as I was with Ashley, I sat where she told me.

"I'm very disappointed with you, pet," Karen whispered.

A chill went up my spine at her tone, but I remained silent, facing ahead.

"I want you to go up to Miss Morgan right now and tell her you want to eat her pussy after class today," she continued.

My face paled. If Ashley were here she would stand up for me. Yet on my own I didn't have the internal fortitude she did. I stammered, "I-I-I can't do t-t-that."

"Now!" she ordered, "before the rest of the class shows up and watches you do it."

"Please," I pleaded, turning around.

"Now, or I will reveal your teacher seduction to the class," she threatened.

Sensing her threatening tone, I stood and, with immense trepidation, walked up to Miss Morgan who smiled warmly at me as I approached. Reaching her, I whispered, "I'm so sorry to say this Miss Morgan, but Karen is blackmailing me."

Miss Morgan looked up at Karen and her face went white.

I continued as students continued filing in, "After class today, I'm supposed to eat your pussy right here in your classroom."

"Oh, God!" she gasped.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Morgan, she's punishing me for my disobedience," I explained. "It's all my fault!"

"Go sit down, Jenny," she instructed, stressed out by my words but in control of herself.

"Yes, Miss Morgan," I nodded, feeling guilty for pulling her into the middle of my roller coaster ride of love and submission... and now betrayal.

Returning to my seat, Karen purred, "Good pet."

My face burning red, I stared straight ahead and prayed she would leave me alone for the rest of the class...which thankfully she did.

Miss Morgan, impressively, was able to set aside the after-class threat and the potential of being outed, as she introduced us to Hamlet and we began reading Act One.

The bell rang and Karen ordered me in a low voice, "Stay, puppy."

The condescending words flustered me; it was obvious she was trying to re-establish that she was the domme in our relationship.

"Karen, please," I pleaded, knowing I wasn't strong enough without Ashley here to stand up to her.

"Please let you eat Miss Morgan's cunt at her desk while I chat with her?" Karen asked arrogantly.

"This isn't appropriate," I pointed out.

"Neither was your disobedience," she countered, walking towards the door as the last of the class exited the room.

Miss Morgan was at her desk, pecking away on her computer, but her red cheeks told me she was nervous about what would happen next.

Karen closed the door and leaned against it, blocking the small window, as she ordered, not loudly, but loudly enough to resonate around the room, "Jenny, crawl under Miss Morgan's desk."

Miss Morgan gasped, looking up from her computer, "Karen!"

"No sorry to decline, I don't usually eat cunt, women usually eat mine," Karen retorted, before offering snarkily, "unless you want to eat mine now?"

I didn't move, paralyzed by the humiliation Karen was dishing out to both of us...feeling tremendous guilt for putting Miss Morgan in this spot.

Miss Morgan stood up and demanded with surprising dignity, "Ms. Pepper, that will be enough."

"Actually it is Mistress Pepper," Karen corrected, and I watched, horrified as Miss Morgan's resolve appeared to crumple.

"Please leave," Miss Morgan asked, now in a timid, tiny voice, her eyes showing complete fear.

"Miss Morgan, this is pretty simple. My pet has been disobedient and needs to be disciplined," Karen explained, before addressing me and asking, "Therefore, cunt-slut, why are you still lollygagging at your desk?"

"Karen, this has nothing to do with Miss Morgan," I countered.

"It does now," Karen shrugged, before ordering, her tone again shifting to do-as-your-fucking-told, "Get under Miss Morgan's desk right now!"