Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got your attention did I? Good; calm down and listen; this won't be a one-word answer. Ready?"

I nodded, hanging on her every word.

"Two things. First, you need to have caring Mistresses who understand your sexual needs and will look after you," Megan explained, before turning to Ashley and adding, "and second, you need to have a loving and trusting girlfriend who understands you love her desperately but you also need to live the life of a pet."

"Wow! This is all a little much," Ashley breathed, floored.

"I imagine so," Megan nodded, as she moaned. "But take your time to absorb that and consider. I need a moment, anyway."

And we watched Megan shift from sexual guru to dominant Mistress.

"That's it slut, tell me what you want!" Megan growled, looking down at Karen.

Karen responded, "I want your cum, Mistress."

"I'm not sure you deserve it," Megan said, lifting Karen's head up by the hair. "You've been a very careless and thoughtless Mistress. You've been dangerously cruel."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Karen apologized. "I let the power go to my head."

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely," Megan repeated, again quoting the line from Macbeth.

"Luckily I have a Mistress to keep me in line," Karen said.

"You will apologize to that teacher tomorrow," Megan instructed. "On your knees. You will beg for her forgiveness."

"Yes, Mistress," Karen agreed.

"And since you need to understand completely the role of a submissive, as it's the only way to become a compassionate mistress, I am going to send you this weekend to a black friend of mine. She loves submissive white girls, which you will be for her."

"Okay," Karen agreed, although her tone showed serious trepidation. Karma's a bitch!

"She is a very strong black Mistress who really has an aura over white sluts," Megan explained, "you won't even have to try to feel intimidated by her, it'll just happen."

"Okay," Karen said again, still sounding unsure.

"As I mentioned before, only by serving as an unconditional submissive to a strong Mistress, will you ever be able to understand the needs and desires of your submissives," Megan repeated. "And trust me, once you meet Jazmine you will experience your own need to succumb body and soul."

"Okay," Karen nodded.

"Now finish me off, slut," Megan ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen nodded, really nervous about being given to a complete stranger.

I felt bad for her, but slightly jealous... the idea of submitting to a stranger like that was a real turn on!

"That's it, suck on my clit," Megan ordered, before coming a minute later.

Once she was done, she pulled Karen up and said, "You may go. I'll text you details about Mistress Jazmine and in the meantime, I'll want progress reports about my other orders."

"Yes, Mistress, you'll have them," Karen nodded, standing up. Turning to me, she repeated her apology with a formal little bow, "I'm sorry to both of you."

"It's okay, Mistress," I replied, wanting to make it clear that I too understood I had done wrong. "I'm sorry, too."

Ashley joked, "We may need an intervention."

"This was one," Megan joked back.

Karen added, "Or just a room with some toys."

Megan said, "Oh, Jenny and Ashley are already going to one of those tonight. Now leave us, Karen."

"Yes, Mistress," Karen nodded, leaving.

"So you've made up your mind?" Megan asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded. "If you, Karen and Ashley will have me as you described, I want it all, and I'll do my very best to deserve it."

"There's no question about Karen's and my acceptance of you. But Ashley, are you comfortable with Jenny's decision? Will you accept and return Jenny's love as I described?" Megan asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I will with all my heart, but..." Ashley responded.

"But? Mistress? Are you offering yourself to me?" Megan asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I am," Ashley nodded, looking at me and smiling, before dropping to her knees in front of Megan.

"You understand I expect total obedience," Megan clarified.

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley nodded.

I watched in awe at Ashley's decision.

"Good, but I want to make sure you really want to do this," Megan said. "So I'm going to have you go home and think about it. If you're serious, come to me on Saturday evening."

"Oh, okay," Ashley said, clearly disappointed.

"It's okay, my pet," Megan smiled. "I'm sure you won't change your mind. But I don't want you making a spur of the moment decision and later second guessing yourself; I want you to be able to remember you've thought this through and made an informed decision. For instance, it would be good to ask Jenny lots of questions before Saturday."

"I guess," Ashley nodded.

"Plus, I believe you are both expected somewhere else very soon," Megan said, looking at her watch.

"Oh, shit," I said. "What time is it?"

"Almost time to begin the night of your lives," Megan predicted.

"May we go, Mistress?" I asked.

"Of course," Megan nodded, standing up and pulling Ashley up. She leaned up and kissed her. The kiss was soft and tender. When she broke it, she smiled, "I'll see both of you later tonight."

"You'll be there too?" I asked, as Ashley stared at Megan in a complete state of arousal.

"Of course," she nodded, walking over to me. "The Governor's parties are legendary." She leaned in and kissed me too. Then she broke the kiss and said, "Now, go. The Governor does not appreciate tardiness."

"Yes, Mistress," both Ashley and I said in unison.

Once back outside, Ashley summed up everything in one word: "Wow!"

I laughed, "Somehow life got a lot more complex."

"That's such an understatement," Ashley laughed back, taking my hand.

"You don't have to submit to Mistress Megan for me," I said, looking into her eyes.

"I know," she nodded. "But it's not for you, I want to do everything with you."

I smiled.

She then added, "Plus, she's pretty impossible to resist."

"That she is," I agreed.

"I also understand that we must obey Karen," Ashley said.

"No, you don't, just I do," I pointed out.

"No, I'd been submissive to her before you," Ashley said. "She's been very good to me overall. Plus, without her I never would have found you."

I smiled, my heart going all pitter-patter at my girlfriend's sweetness.

We saw a limousine pulling up in front of my house.

I asked her, eyes twinkling, "Well girlfriend, ready for an adventure?"

"I'm ready for anything as long as you're by my side," my girlfriend replied happily, squeezing my hand. Life is good!

Hand in hand we walked to the limousine, a uniformed driver opened a rear door for us, waved us in as if we were royalty and then we cuddled together as the teenaged lovers we were as we silently awaited whatever was next.

When we arrived at the Governor's mansion and our driver had flourished us out, I asked, "Ready?"

"No," Ashley said, "but I am darn curious."

I laughed, "Good word choice, Alice."

Hand in hand, we walked, no, proceeded up the walkway to the mansion and one of the largest front doors I'd ever seen, to be greeted by likely the prettiest woman I'd ever seen in real life. Blonde, blue-eyed and big-breasted and with a dazzling smile, I felt we were in the presence of perfection.

She greeted, "You must be the servers for tonight."

"I think so," I answered.

"Very, very cute," she smiled, checking me out.

"You're very, very perfect," I countered, flirting... something I wasn't very good at.

Ashley added, "You look like you just stepped out of a magazine."

She laughed, and shrugged, "It's just how I've always looked." After a moment, she added, "Come on in. We need to get you fixed up and into your evening attire."

"Okay," Ashley and I both said, looking each other and both mouthing 'Wow!'

From behind, she was just as perfect. A tight ass and great legs in beige nylons and walking gracefully in five-inch heels.

She led us down a long high-domed hallway, up a grand flight of stairs, down another long hallway and then into a room which, like the Governor's bedroom had been, was bigger than my entire house.

She faced us and gave us a formal little bow, not obsequiously but just to set an elegant tone. Ashley and I released each other's hands, stood very straight and returned the courtesy.

"My name is Chanel, and you young ladies are to do as I say this evening. Not in any major way, but I'll be preparing you for your duties and tell you where to go, that sort of thing."

I thought to myself, Of course she would be a Chanel and not some common name like Betty. Speaking on behalf of the aforementioned 'young ladies' I returned as elegantly as possible, "I'm Jenny and this Ashley. We will be hap... um, shall be delighted to do, um, to abide by whatever you say, Miss."

Chanel gave us a disarming giggle and assured us, "You can relax a bit, we don't have to be all that formal with each other, we're just the help."

She continued, "I'm to prepare you for this evening. Who wants to be gotten ready first?"

"I do, I guess," I offered, more relaxed, but still unsure what the plan was.

"Good," she said, "please stand right here, may I touch you?" I nodded my assent and with no further preliminary she began to undress me. Not impersonally, but as an appreciative lover, bestowing constant little kisses and caresses all over me, paying special attention to my breasts and other points of interest as she uncovered them.

My body trembled as I glanced over to Ashley, who was watching closely, her eyes very wide.

Once I was down to my thigh highs, Chanel dropped to her knees and sensuously rolled my stockings down my legs. Once I was completely naked, she blew a stream of moist, cool air onto my wet pussy and explained, "One of my duties is to get you off as part of your preparation. The Governor doesn't wish you ladies to be distracted by any unnecessary sexual tension as you begin the evening."

"Um, okaaaay," I moaned, as she began licking.

I reached towards Ashley for some support and she came over first to steady me with a hand, but soon she was caressing my cheek and my sensitive breasts and kissing my lips as I supported myself with my hands on her steady shoulders and this blonde goddess got me off.

We both looked down to watch, mesmerized that the most beautiful woman in the world was willingly on her knees licking my pussy; and her tongue was doing wonders. I don't know if it was her beauty, the situation, or her tongue... likely all three... but my orgasm grew quickly.

She purred, "You taste so sweet, Jenny," as she slid two fingers inside me.

She found my g-spot in seconds and began drumming her fingers on it.

"Oh God," I screamed, holding tight to Ashley's shoulders. The double simulation on my clit and g-spot was too much and I came hard! She lapped up my cum and then stood up and kissed me, but only briefly, like a punctuation mark.

Breaking the kiss, she turned to Ashley and said playfully, "Your turn, sexy. May I touch you?"

"You bet!," Ashley grinned, although looking as stunned as I did, as we released each other so Chanel could undress her in the same attentive and stimulating fashion as she'd done me.

While my girlfriend and I again kissed and embraced each other and Ashley held onto me for dear life, Chanel replicated her pussy pleasing on her, and she also came rather quickly from Chanel's talented fingers and tongue.

Chanel stood up, gave us each a brief kiss, briefly used some baby wipes on our pussies, pointed to a bed across the cavernous room and ordered, "Both of you please put on the outfits laid out on that bed for you."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, wanting to show her our submissiveness and maybe get the privilege, hopefully with Ashley's help, of returning the favour.

"Ma'am?" she chuckled. "I'm only nineteen."

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay," she smiled. "Like you I'm submissive, so I can empathise with your desire to please people."

"Well, you certainly know how to please," Ashley complimented her earnestly.

"As I imagine both of you do as well," Chanel said, as she pointed to the outfits on the bed, which were clearly maids' outfits. Since I was noticeably shorter than Ashley, it was obvious which outfit was for whom.

We both put on black thigh highs with seams down the back of the legs, black skirts and white blouses... and not surprisingly after Megan's hints about tonight, there weren't any panties or bras.

Once we were dressed, Chanel instructed, "Please follow me."

We did and were led across the large room to a walk-in closet containing hundreds of pairs of shoes.

Ashley gasped, "I'm in heaven!"

"Didn't I just take you to heaven a few minutes ago?" Chanel quipped.

"That you did," Ashley laughed.

"Happy heel hunting," Chanel said, before adding, "The Governor would prefer you each in four- or five-inch heels, but will understand if that isn't something you'll be comfortable walking in. You'll be on your feet most of the night, so don't be martyrs."

Ashley giggled, like a kid in a candy store, "Shoes!"

I nodded, "Okay."

"By the way, choose wisely, as you're welcome to keep whatever pair you decide on as a gift," Chanel added.

"No way!" Ashley gasped, as she headed into the closet 'shoe store'.

For fifteen minutes we were like Barbie girls as we tried on dozens of heels.

"How can I possibly choose only one?" Ashley asked.

"How many would you like?" asked a voice from behind us.

Ashley froze.

I turned around in a pair of gorgeous but awkward[A1] five-inch red heels and greeted, "Hi, Governor Greene."

"Hi, Jenny," the Governor greeted, dressed in a classy black dress as she walked over to Ashley and gave her a brief hug. "And you must be Ashley."

"H-h-hi Governor," Ashley stammered, as she shook her hand.

"Are you two enjoying yourselves?" she asked.

"It's like a dream come true," Ashley said, gushing.

Governor Greene smiled as she asked her, "Meeting me, serving at a gala fundraiser tonight or trying on shoes?"

Ashley, blushing bright red, admitted, "All three, ma'am."

"Your girlfriend is adorably cute, Jenny," the Governor chuckled.

"I couldn't agree more," I smiled, winking at a befuddled, star-struck Ashley.

"You two are both so cute," the Governor smiled. After a pause she asked, "Can't you choose just one pair, Ashley?"

"It's like trying to pick only one flavour of ice cream," Ashley said.

"Mmmm," she purred, "I do enjoy a variety of flavours."

I knew her message was naughty, but Ashley didn't catch on.

I added, enjoying a variety of flavours myself, "Spice is the variety of life."

"That it is," Governor Greene nodded, before offering, "each of you can keep three."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ashley burbled, as if she had won the lottery.

"That's very generous," I said.

"I can be very, very generous," she smiled back, giving me a sly wink.

Ashley was still oblivious to the naughty innuendos that were being tossed back and forth as she focused on her shoe selecting.

Governor Greene added, "So, you two will be servers for the fundraiser."

"Okay," I nodded.

"And although you may both receive some attention from the guests," she continued, "you're both off limits until after the auction."

"Okay," I agreed, curious to know what kind of auction it was.

But Ashley wanted to know, "Off limits?"

The Governor explained, "You'll have to put up with it if they pat your cheeks or your bottom, but they'll have to wait before taking any further liberties with you, and even then it's up to you what to allow. There's a fine line between sexual harassment and sexual freedom, but we do draw one here: no means no, no matter who they think they are. But bottom patting and even cheek pinching top and bottom are assumed to be okay, so if you object to those you'd better tell me now."

"Oh," Ashley blushed, "no, I guess that will be all right, Mistress."

Governor Greene handed me a sheet of paper. "I hate to have you sign this, as I trust you completely. But my legal affairs manager insists on all people here signing it."

"What is it?" I asked.

"A non-disclosure agreement," she said. "Essentially, what happens in my house, stays in my house. It also mentions what I just said about bottom patting. It's very thorough, but not sneaky."

"Of course," I nodded, signing it without question.

Ashley signed one too and Governor Greene announced, leaning in and kissing me briefly, "Ten minutes." Ashley was too busy looking at shoes to notice.

Once she was gone, I joined Ashley and we finished selecting our shoes.

I slid on a pair of black four-inch open-toed heels, and also selected a five-inch pair of black heels and a four-inch pair of gold ones.

Ashley picked all five-inch heels in black, red and lastly purple, a colour I couldn't fathom anyone ever wearing except to a formal wine tasting.

With both of us wearing our new black heels, I asked, "Ready?"

Ashley joked, "I kind of feel like Alice about to drop into Wonderland."

I smiled, as she referenced one of my favourite books, "Well, at least there'll be two of us this time, and nobody screaming, 'off with her head'."

I won't bore you with the details of the next couple of hours. We served food and drinks to over a hundred impeccably-dressed women, including some I had seen before at Le Château Club, many high-end women, a few celebrities, and, as she'd promised, Mistress Megan.

A couple of women, well seven actually, which is a more than a couple, gave me business cards, a dozen either squeezed my ass, pinched my cheeks or caressed an arm or leg. I was given lots of compliments and couldn't believe how crude women of means could be. Their familiarities also had me incredibly horny and wet.

I was also shocked by the fact that there were events on a make-shift stage where the guests could gamble as part of the fundraiser. They included:

-a pretty college-aged woman on a Sybian, where guests could bet on how long it would take for her to come as she tried to hold off as long as possible (the female version of riding a mechanical bull).

-an older woman being fisted to orgasm (guests again betting on how long to splashdown).

-another woman in her forties I'm guessing, on another Sybian, this time the betting on how many orgasms in half an hour (thirteen turned out to be the iconic lucky number). I wanted to go and ride that toy.

-a parliament of sorority sisters (think peafowl) who competed to see who could come first while ass fucking massive dildos suction-cupped to the floor (I couldn't fathom ever doing such a thing).

My pussy was on fire by the time Governor Greene finally appeared onstage with a microphone.

"Good evening ladies, and I hope you have enjoyed the festivities so far," she opened.

There was polite clapping.

"This fundraiser is very important as all proceeds go to a very good cause," she said, and after pausing for dramatic effect, "the cause of electing the first female President of the United States."

The crowd erupted. I gasped... my hero was going to run for President!

The crowd clapped enthusiastically for several minutes it seemed, before the Governor could finally speak again.

"And tonight, we have five special auctions where all the proceeds will go to my campaign," she continued.

More applause. I felt like I was at a rock concert.

"Up first, a weekend as a submissive at my old alma mater, Athabasca Conservatory of Advanced Athletics. You will serve as the complete submissive for the entire sorority, pleasuring so much young, fresh pussy that you will likely never want to leave," the Governor announced.

Instantly, a woman called out, "One million."