Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mistress Karen," Mom nodded, standing up.

Mom went to grab her dress and Karen said, "You won't be needing that, Mommy-slut. I like you naked, so just wear an apron and nothing else. You have a great body for a woman your age."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mom said, looking at me. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Jenny."

"It's okay," I said, before adding, "although I imagine I'm going to need a lot of therapy."

"Or a lot of cunt," Karen added.

"And I hope you have a lot of fun this week," Mom said, walking to me.

"And a lot of cunt," Karen repeated.

Mom gave me a hug, her naked body squeezed against me, and said, "I love you so much, Jenny."

I could feel her hard nipples poking me and I briefly wondered what it would feel like to suck on them like I had all those years ago.

I shook that thought out of my head and said, "I love you too, Mom."

She kissed me on the cheek and I could smell Sabrina's cunt juice on her face.

Mom went to the kitchen and there was suddenly a knock on the door.

Karen said, "Have fun, sluts."

"Thanks, Mistress," I replied.

"And don't worry Jenny, I'm going to spend the week training your mother," Karen promised.

"Uh, okay," I said, as I called out, "Bye, Mom."

"Bye, honey," Mom called back, as Ashley and I walked out.

As we got outside, we saw a limo and Ashley said, "Holy fuck, we'll be riding in style."

I said, "Only the best for my girl."

As the limo drove us away, I apologized, "Sorry you had to see that."

"It was the strangest and yet the hottest thing I have ever seen," she said.

I said, "It was surreal as fuck."

"Plus, it was great to know," she said.

"What was great to know?" I asked.

"Well, most girls' bodies age like their mothers, and well..." She smiled.

"Are you saying my mother is hot?" I asked.

"Yep, and like mother, like daughter," she smiled, as she leaned in and kissed me.

THE END FOR NOW...