Bedevil Ch. 02

Story Info
Their first time.
1.1k words
4.45
6.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eion

I took a day off for my usual visit to one of the museum and I am glad I picked Kilmainham. The building has its own beauty, dark and oppressive opening of the jail, the Victorian wing. Today wasn't the day I wanted to go home with anyone. I was there for peace of my mind. That's when she disrupted it. Beige heels clicking on the wooden floor of the Catholic Chapel, denims wrapped her full ass and a grey round and deep neck top showing the right amount of the top of her breasts. She kept touching the back of her neck when she looked around the museum. Her auburn curls pulled back in a pony. She wore no make up but natural red lip colour. I couldn't stop myself from looking at her and that's when she caught me. Managing a smile, she turned away.

I couldn't bring myself to react cause my brain kept fighting me. I gave up soon and rushed to her as she was reaching for the door of her car. I apologised and introduced myself. Her voice was the sweetest but with a tremble, maybe she was taken by a surprise. She finished her studies, I learnt this while we decided to go for a glass of wine. She picked The Porter House in the south inner city which is 20 mins from the museum. Ava Smith was young, smart, classy and just the perfect one.

Her talks immediately got me hooked on to her. I wanted to listen to her and as my thoughts ran wild while I was sitting behind the desk in the large quiet office of mine, her text flashed on my phone screen.

'A few friends are invited over at my place, small party. I would like it if you could come'

I fidgeted it for a while, parties aren't my way but I ended up replying I would.

She lived at mount brown and I was at her door, in an almost casual shirt and pants, I rang the bell. It took a few seconds but the door swung open. There she stood in a short floral dress, her hair left open. Tucking a lock behind her ear she gave me her vibrant smile. She was beautiful. My cock was starting to get stiff in my pants. Ava led me to the roof through her victorian style, comfortable apartment.

"This is Casen, Josh, Emily and Jordan. And he is Eion," she introduced everyone. Very faint music played in the background, I think it was Symphony by Ludwig van Beethoven and people were comfortable on the couch which surrounded a tiny coffee table.

"We have Chateau de Villeneuve, Tiki Sauvignon blanc, Inniskillin Reisling Ice and Bushmills for Jordan. She's not a wine person," Ava said with a giggle in the end. I think she was already a bit light headed.

I smiled and said, "Tiki Sauvignon blanc is fine and don't worry I'll pour some for both of us if you do not mind." Ava had some decent and funny friends. A few hours passed and everyone headed back home. We were still sitting out feeling the cold winds.

It was a perfect June end weather. We fell quiet for a moment before she took my hand and gently ran her finger tips over my faded calluses on my palm. Raising her eyes she then kissed them. I slip my hand behind her neck pulling her closer to me. She bit her lip, leaning in and we kissed which felt like forever. My cock was throbbing and I touched her leg right above her knee, she moved even closer now. Her hands holding me on the sides of my face and neck. She tasted sweet on her mouth as I slipped in my tongue as we kissed. Guiding my hands to her back, unzipping her dress, she gasped. Digging my fingers in I pulled her sleeves off her shoulders and she was already unbuttoning my shirt. Stood in front of me she let her dress fall to her feet. Black lace lingerie underneath, I stood against her gently pushing her to the wall. Her breath was deep and fairly loud. Cupping her breasts I breathed her in. I got rid of every piece of cloth from her body. Her nipples were hard, inviting me to lick and bite them. Slipping a finger over her glistened cunt I looked straight to her and she dropped her head on my shoulder. Her clit was swell and she was wet. Allowing two of my fingers inside of her I kept feeling her warmth. I stepped back and unzipped my pants.

"Look what you did to me Ava," I said and she smiled shy licking her lips as if she was hungry to take my pulsating member in her sweet mouth. "Let me take care of the mess I made," saying this she got on her knees.

She took my cock in her hands stroking it gently, she opened her mouth sticking her tongue out a little before she took the head of my cock inside. I held her by the back of her head guiding her, tilting my head back moving my hips as she sucked, her saliva and my pre cum escaping from the sides of her mouth. I pulled myself out of her mouth and lifted her to her feet, then lifting her off the floor, in my arms I took her to the bed. She pulled me on the bed like a little girl playing and positioning herself on top of me. I smiled and said, "Ok, so let's have your way tonight, my beautiful little thing."

She lay on top kissing me then moving her mouth to my neck and chest with her hands once gripping my hair and once my arms. I lifted her hips a little and she took my cock inside her cunt. Ava had a tight one and I couldn't have felt anymore satisfied as she was grinding against me. Her moans were soft and low. After a moment, I lay her under me and thrusted her deep. Biting on her neck, holding both of her hands with my one hand and gripping her waist with the other free hand. We both were at the peak of our orgasm. My thrusts grew even more animalistic and she smiled through her loud moans. Filling her up with all my load after I made her cum.

I woke up to the sun beaming in through the slightly parted curtains and Ava's soft breaths against chest.