Bedevil Ch. 05

Story Info
Claiming her one more time.
989 words
4.45
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved Ava's obedience and her manner of never asking unnecessary questions. But she was a naughty one too. She never picked up the towel to cover herself but instead began to pack.

I made myself comfortable on the couch where I could view her go around pack her stuff. Moving around naked in her home, picking up some books and picking out clothes dropping them on the bed. She kept teasing me while at it, that bad little girl. There were a few drops of water still on her back and stomach and trickling down her legs. I couldn't help myself but grin. Only I knew what was going to come next.

The way she looked at me with the corner of her eye, her breaths, I could see Ava's urge to have me, push her on the bed and take her, fill her up, to make her moan. And my cock was pressing against my pants as I thought 'Just a little more time.'

She readied a duffle bag with her neatly folded clothes and belongings. Ava threw on a shirt and left the top two unbuttoned, an easy peak inside. She slipped on a short skirt and sneakers. I shook my head with a smile when she chose no lingerie.

While our drive to our destination, Ava kept looking at me in intervals and giving out loud sighs. Sometimes she never acted of her age, I loved that innocence. I chuckled because I never had to coax that devilish little vixen out. She was eager to talk, to know what was going to happen, where were we headed and as so I.

We pulled up in front of my home. I already was satisfied with her being along. I walked her in, she quietly followed.

Miss Nora welcomed us. She's always happy to see me around since I was really young and has been taking care of our family home since. She's familiar with all my likes and dislikes, habits and routines.

I gave Ava a small tour of the house. She was still confused, I could make out from her look. Finally showing her to her room, she sat on the edge of the bed, "I am still clueless."

"This is your room"

"My room?"

"Yes, your room from now on. And next to yours, is mine. This door right here, it connects but the lock is on my side," I said pointing at the black door on there right of the wall. "You are no hostage Ava, but I couldn't bear the idea of having to cave for reasons to be with you. Do what pleases you but do not leave."

As I was walking out, I stopped and turned to her, "Let me know when you are ready." I let Ava settle down with what had been planned for her, not knowing how she would react but I was impatiently waiting for her to come to me.

The knock on my door was definitely her.

"What if this is not what I want?" She asked me in her ever so calm tone.

"Is it not?"

She never answered. I towards her, right close to her and asked again, "Answer me Ava. Is it not?" With this, I placed my hand right below her skull and gave it a little squeeze and with the other hand I grabbed the front of her shirt and yanked it, breaking the buttons and maybe tearing some fabric. She gasped and looked at her bare front.

"You won't ask me to stop, you want this, my dirty little girl."

She kissed me deeply in response and I carried her to the bed. I kept her waiting till I reached to the bedside table pulling out restraints from the top drawer.

"You can't bound me," she struggled a bit and argued.

Flipping her over to her stomach, having her arms stretched out tied to the bed frame I said "I gave you your chance." I tore what remaining piece of shirt hung on to her and lifted her skirt above her waist, exposing her bottom. She looked flushed being on all her fours. I made her push her ass out further more allowing me with a pleasurable view of her sex and that tight asshole.

I stood to her side and pulled her head up by her hair. I then licked the curve of her neck. It was satisfying looking at her, restrained from any control. I ran my finger down her spine to her ass and landing a hard spank which took her by surprise. I took the flesh of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart digging my face in. I licked her from her cunt to her ass as she moaned.

"Be a good girl and take what daddy's going to give you."

I dipped my finger in her dripping cunt and brought it to her asshole teasing her.

"Eion, please"

"Please what?"

"Please don't," She asked under her deep breaths. But before she could finish, I pushed my finger in. Slowly I started to pump my finger in and out of her asshole until she relaxed and then pushed in two fingers as she was ready. I finger fucked her with one hand and stroked my cock with other. Waiting any longer to enter her was getting on to me. My pre cum was spread all over my shaft as lube and I pushed inside of her slowly. Ava stuffed her face in the pillow screaming and moaning as I pushed my entire length. I fucked her rear hard till she refused to be on her fours anymore. She begged, "Please... I can't... take it.." And I rubbed my thumb over her swollen clit making her cum. Landing another spank, I thrusted harder a few times exploding inside of her. My cock throbbed in her clenching walls, as I pulled out, followed by my mess.