Bedmate Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," whispered Yuri. "Prepare to eliminate our lovely Irina."

"It occurred to me," said Yuri. "The thunder egg represents a wonderful loop, hundreds of thousands of pounds of pure Meissnerium in a closed circuit."

"Marat," said the engineer. "I'm not detecting a heat signature, but there seem to be traces of movement within the asteroid."

Marat's eyes suddenly grew wide.

"Disconnect," he ordered. "Disconnect from the tether!"

"But..."

"Do it now!"

It was too late. The next moment, over two terawatts leapt up strands in the tether and into the shuttle. A great spark shone from within, and the seams of the hatch pushed open with smoke pouring out as only it can in space. There was nothing recognizable left in the interior of the ship.

A few minutes later, a remotely controlled sled swept in and stopped next to Irina. She boarded the sled and flew to the thunder egg where a doll-like figure was waving. Once inside the sled, Yuri resumed his human form and was buried in kisses from Irina. The fried shuttle had already been ejected and Irina attached the sled to the tether. They were almost clear of the asteroid field.

"How?" asked Irina.

"In a moment," said Yuri. "We are officially beyond the belt."

"This is miner Irina Ivanov, I.D. X-Ray Tango Niner Niner Seven. According to the material claim act, seven-three-three, I hereby assert ownership of the asteroid I currently have in tow. It is a hollow thunder egg of approximately one kilometer in diameter, bearing precious metals within. Stand by for final identification."

One could almost sense the disappointment in the approaching ships on the scanners as they slowed to a halt and turned back to their watching posts.

"It was really quite simple," explained Yuri. "I had previously constructed a hyper-generator of surprising power. As soon as I reached the thunder egg, I began charging the interior, which I knew would not register as a threat. The egg became nothing more than a huge capacitor. The tether was interwoven with Meissnerium cable. Once we were in motion, I simply completed the circuit, so the stored energy had a path and went directly into their ship.

"You, my Yuri, are a brilliant man."

***

The processing of the thunder egg took far longer than Irina could have anticipated. There were contracts to be signed, and countless negotiations regarding rights and patent royalties. It was Nelono who had happened upon the idea of licensing the majority of the Meissnerium, not selling it. If a military ship needed Meissnerium wire for a laser cannon, they could 'rent' that wire. When the cannon was decommissioned, they could return it. She was indeed lucky that she had been recommended to Nelondo because he was both trustworthy and a fierce negotiator. He confided in her that he was also moving to Planet Summer with his commission.

Yuri could now turn himself at will between his doll and human forms with very little effort. This had made it easy for him to come aboard the station without detection, and then return to his human form in their quarters. Once she received her first payment, she was able to secure a forged I.D. for Yuri that might not stand up against interplanetary travel scrutiny, but was more than good enough for him to move about the station. So, while Irina oversaw the processing of the contents of the thunder egg, and dealt with contract and payment negotiations, Yuri had his first chance to wander about and interact with society for the first time.

When the final day of negotiations were done, a happy Irina was informed that she was now in the top 100 wealthiest people in the Universe. Beyond that, with the licensing option, she would have an ongoing revenue stream..

Lester and his gang had been her main team on all the processing. They had even served as ad hoc security guards, sniffing out the many times when workers had tried to sneak out with chunks of Meissnerium in their pockets. Even a small nugget was equal to many months' pay.

After the final payment was submitted, Irina and Yuri met Nelondo, as well as Lester, Bimi, and all their crew in the tavern. Nelondo was well taken care of. As for the Hanumen, they had already been well paid, but they had proved so valuable, she had one more bonus for them.

"Lester," said Irina. "I am so grateful for the work that you and your tribe did on the thunder egg. I would like to find a way to thank you properly for your help."

"No need, no need, Irina-Lady," said Lester. "You top most-good lady, and paid top-most good money. We glad-helping you with good work."

"Yes, yes, I know," said Irina. "But you're my tribe-kind, my most good tribe-kind."

The room grew quiet. 'Tribe-kind' was a term reserved for the most sacred of relationships among the Hanumen. Cousins, war-friends, or most exceptional circumstances were generally the sort of things that would bring about this honorific.

"We thank you," said Lester, solemnly. "We most honored that a fine good treasure-finder thinks most high of Hanuman friends."

"Well, I mean it," said Irina. "You took better care of my find than any could have. I thought about buying you land on Marshall's Planet, but Nelondo said that wouldn't be a proper gift.

Marshall's Planet was one of the lushest in the known systems. Jungles, savannahs, abundant water. Irina had thought it would be a good gift to give them a place to live there. However, Nelondo had informed her that didn't tie into the way of the Hanumen.

"That... would be most-kind of Irina-Lady," said Lester. "But, there is all-play no work there. Hanumen, we have saying. Happy work make Hanumen most happy."

"So I heard," said Irina. "Then I thought, what if I brought most-good play place to Hanumen, my tribe-kind."

Right on cue, a great globe began to come into view outside of the tavern windows. It was a huge ship with a hab-sphere on one end and an interstellar drive on the other. The Hanumen began their grunting, whooping barking noises indicative of curious excitement as they all rushed to the window to take it in. The hab-sphere was verdant green with vines growing throughout and what appeared to be ornate tree houses interspersed here and there.

"Hanumen can't work all day," said Irina. "So, it seems to me that they should have a play-live place to habitate."

The meaning of her words slowly sank in with the Hanumen. Bimi was the first to speak.

"Does...does Irina-Lady mean that we should make-home in this sky-heaven?"

"I do," said Irina. "I make a gift of this to my tribe-kind. It is yours to live in here, but it also has a top-notch hyperdive, so if you wish to find work elsewhere, you can travel in style."

Lester went to Irina and took her hand, placing it on top of his head.

"Irina-Lady is tribe-kind. We thank you top-up most-ever. For now and ever, all Hanumen open homes to Irina-Lady."

The Hanumen whooped in agreement and thanked her. Each and every one of them gave gratitude individually, and also paid homage to Yuri as her mate.

***

They returned to their temporary quarters and Irina was treated to her own surprise. The bed was strewn with rose petals and the room was hung in red and pink silks. A tray of strawberries, chocolate, and the rarest of lustfruits from the Zen system was on the bedside table.

"What a nice surprise for the completion of the contracts," she said to Yuri, who had just appeared from behind one of the curtains.

"It isn't just for that," said Yuri. "It is our second Valentine's Day together."

"Is it?" squealed Irina. "How perfect! So tell me Yuri, should we make like they do in the vids?"

"Romcom or porn?"

"Oh, let's start with one and work up to the other."

***

Irina was nearing her fifth orgasm, this one brought on by Yuri's thrusting and vibrating cock.

"Now you," she begged him. "Please Yurochka, cum for me."

Yuri complied, and Irina gasped at the warm feeling flooding inside of her. It sprayed again and again, filling her pussy with intense heat. For the first time, his warm and wonderful cum filled her interior.

"Oh Yuri, you did it! You finally did it."

"A good surprise?" asked Yuri.

"The best ever," she sighed. "How good that felt."

***

Irina waited on the boarding walk of the Freedom of the Stars, the largest and most opulent of interstellar liners. She was en route to Planet Summer, but was making a multi-system tour first. The majority of her gear was stowed below, but she had one bag of clothes and one large case with her. She stepped up to the attendant, a pretty girl with a very friendly demeanor.

"Hello, Miss Ivanov, and welcome aboard the Freedom. We are honored to have you aboard."

"Thank you."

"What items are you bringing aboard, personally?"

"Clothing and one sleep doll, a pillow man for comfort."

"Very good" said the girl. "Those sleep dolls are growing more and more popular lately."

"Are they?" asked Irina.

"Oh yes, we have at least nine or ten each journey - and people are fiercely loyal to their dolls. Bedmate Wonders, I believe is what they are called. I've noticed very few of the people with the dolls choose coital companions from the other passengers. The dolls must provide a great deal of comfort."

"Yes, they do," said Irina, her wheels turning at the implications of the girl's remarks.

"Please step in for scanning," said the attendant.

Irina stepped into the glass booth and felt the gentle hum of the scanners engaging. Her silhouette showed up on the display behind the receiving desk from the top down. It all appeared normal until a small red area began to glow in her abdomen.

"Oh my," said the attendant.

"Is anything wrong?" asked Irina.

"I wouldn't say 'wrong'," she said, beaming. "I do need to move you to an interior cabin, though, where there is better shielding. Good news, we have a wonderful maternity suite still available."

"Maternity?" cried Irina. "But I'm not... I couldn't..."

"But you are," said the grinning girl. "A full month along already. What joyful news. And a boy!"

In the cabin, Irina unfolded Yuri, who quickly sprang into shape with a huge smile.

"Yuri!" she cried. "How could this happen?"

"Do not be concerned," he said reassuringly. "I drew on your genetic material, but also made many improvements. He will bear a resemblance to many of your ancestors and he will be healthy enough to live hundreds of years, even without rejuve. Irina, what is wrong? You seem angry."

"Yuri," she said, "I am... I am overwhelmed, not angry. To become pregnant, that's a big decision."

"But I assumed you knew. I told you I was endeavoring to learn how to produce realistic seminal fluid. The natural product of such fluid would obviously be a child, wouldn't it?"

"Obviously," said Irina, laughing. "Come here and make love to me while we still can - before you find me fat and ugly."

"I would never find such a thing."

"Of course you wouldn't," she sighed. "Now fill me up with that lovely tool you created for me."

He did, and she gasped as she did every time she felt the perfection of their union.

"What should we name it?" he asked between thrusts.

"Valentine," she said. "Valentine Mikael Ivanov."

"That's a nice name," he said.

"I think so. Yuri, could you vibrate yourself... but not too much. Just a little."

"Like this?"

Irina's eyes closed in bliss.

"Yes, like that."