Bedroom Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she went out of the room, her parting words were, "And your pego will have recovered by then."

Chapter the Seventh

In which honour is offered and the offer is honoured, still with a little help.

Angelica was sitting up in bed when Martha returned with her breakfast. As she started to eat, Martha sat beside the bed and waited patiently.

"Well, what do I have to do?" asked the newly-wed virgin as she ate.

"Miss Angelica, you have to let your husband put his pego into your cunny. That will hurt the first time, but later on it will be very pleasant for both of you."

"I want to be a good wife, but I'm afraid, Martha. Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes, you must. Moreover, Miss, you must do it this morning. If you do not, then your husband may return you to your father."

Angelica blanched at the thought of such a disgraceful outcome.

Martha was determined to emphasise the risks, "And he may beat you before he sends you back."

"Beat me?" asked Angelica incredulously.

"Yes," declared Martha, "A husband has the right to discipline his wife. Some use a cane, some a slipper, and some just a hand, but most husbands will chastise an errant wife."

She paused to let this sink in.

"And consider, how much more errant can a wife be than to refuse him his marital rights?"

Angelica was now almost in tears, half her breakfast forgotten.

"What must I do, in detail?" she asked.

"Wear only your shift, and when your husband comes to your room you lie on the bed and let him do as he pleases. He will pull the shift up to your waist and put his pego into you. That will satisfy your duty for today," advised the maid.

"Can you stay and help me?" begged the defloration candidate.

"If you wish," agreed her maid, adding, "If of course the master allows it."

Angelica finished her breakfast and changed into her shift.

"What now?" she asked.

"Now we wait for your husband to visit you."

*****

Martha was a little disturbed to see that Arthur had no idea of being gentle or playful with his new bride, not did he apparently set much store by foreplay. As he pushed his wife on to the bed, lifted her shift and fell on her he was already jabbing his pego into her bush in a vain attempt to find the entrance. After some attempts, all far from the mark, and seeing that the bride herself did not know what to do, Martha rushed forward and guided him in to his wife's vagina. He thrust brutally in to her, causing her to yelp in pain as he pierced her maidenhead with no regard for her comfort at all. Fortunately Angelica took this to be the usual lot of brides, as Martha had described earlier.

Arthur began to thrust in and out, but Angelica was clearly in great pain, so Martha again took it upon herself to intervene, pulling Arthur away by force.

"You'll only hurt her worse, sir, if you goes on like that," she explained, "Then she'll always be frightened of you and you'll get no pleasure from her at all."

Then she added, "Now you dress yourself and I'll settle her down and come to you in a moment," winking at him.

*****

A few minutes later Angelica was sobbing in her bed at the pain she still felt in her private parts, while Martha was busily relieving Arthur of any discomfort caused by his not having completed the sexual act with his bride.

"Don't you worry, sir. She'll be all right in a few days, and she won't have no more pain. She'll be ready and willing, I promise you."

"When will that be?" asked Arthur, pausing his thrusts for a moment.

"Oh, perhaps a week, sir, but I'll look after you until then, sir. You won't go short while she's recovering," replied the complaisant maid, adding, "or any other time, sir."

Chapter the Eighth

In which pleasure is taken by two parties, but the helpful third is outrageously ignored.

And so a week passed, with Arthur respecting the recovery of Angelica's tender private parts and assuaging his needs in the willing Martha every night and most mornings. He did not realise it, but in this time the maid rounded out his education in the pleasures of sex, for the female as well as for the male. By the end of the week he was bringing her to orgasm almost every time they had sex, though for him love did not enter into the equation.

Martha, for her part, hoped that as time went by Angelica would become more of a traditional upper class wife, allowing her husband into her bed only occasionally, and that she, Martha, would supply the lack of sexual excitement in his life. As to her becoming pregnant, that was a problem she would worry about if it happened, but she assiduously used the sponge and vinegar.

On the eighth night after the wedding, Arthur again presented himself in his nightshirt at Angelica's bedside. He was much more confident of his mastery of his household and knew exactly what he wanted and how to get it.

"Angelica, my dear, please rise from your bed," he ordered.

His wife did so, feeling nervous but determined to obey her husband and perform her wifely duties in a satisfactory fashion. She nearly lost her resolve when his next order was for her to remove her nightgown, and anything else she was wearing. She could not remember the last time anyone had seen her naked, even if only by candle-light. However, her resolve wavered for only a moment, and she signalled to Martha to help her. Soon she stood up straight and tall, naked before her husband, as Martha retired to one of the darker corners of the room.

Arthur removed his own nightshirt and she saw her husband naked for the first time. His pego seemed larger than she remembered, but she also knew it was not too big to enter her, and she had experienced it fully inside her once. Though neither of them knew it, she had also watched it enter her maidservant, to the obvious pleasure of both of them. Now she hoped it was her turn for some of that pleasure.

He reached out and stroked his wife's breast for the first time, noticing that as he touched the nipple it rose up as if to meet his fingers. He also realised that the breast he was now cupping was much firmer and more resilient than those of the maid with which he had become familiar in the past week. As he cupped the second breast he gently moved Angelica backwards until the backs of her knees touched the bed and she suddenly collapsed on to the mattress, first sitting, then falling backwards. Arthur lifted her knees to her chest and pushed his pego gently into the waiting aperture.

Angelica tensed and then deliberately relaxed to admit her husband. One hand left her breast and moved between their bodies and Arthur touched her in a place she did not know existed, and suddenly her whole body felt a thrill. Still touching that sensitive place, Arthur moved gently in and out of his wife, and she suddenly clenched her internal muscles and her hips shook. This triggered his own orgasm and for the first time his life-creating seed poured into his wife's vagina.

Meanwhile, in the corner, and as quietly as she could manage, Martha was pleasuring herself as she had been aroused beyond endurance by watching these two beautiful young people discovering the pleasures of mutual orgasm for the first time. After the young couple fell asleep for a few moments in post-coital bliss Martha crept out of the room, went to her attic and used her hands on her own body for quite an hour.

Chapter the Ninth

In which the helpful third is again useful, and a satisfactory modus vivendi is established.

And so the married life of Arthur and Angelica settled down to a more exciting level than most upper class marriages of that era. Arthur presented himself at his wife's bedside almost every night, and usually she was waiting for him with joyous hope of more of the ecstasy she had experienced so often.

It was three weeks after the wedding when he found her door locked against him. Seeking answers from Martha as to this unexpected problem, Arthur learned for the first time in his life the facts of a lady's courses. His annoyance was somewhat ameliorated by Martha's assurance that her cycle and Angelica's were not synchronised.

After that the next problem was a serious deterioration of Angelica's health a few weeks later. Arthur called in the family doctor when he discovered his wife was feeling very ill each morning, and could not eat certain foods. This time it was the good doctor, rather than Martha who explained the symptoms of pregnancy to the young husband.

Both the doctor and Martha advised Arthur against burdening the young wife with sexual demands during her pregnancy. Fortunately for his comfort, Martha quietly allowed herself to become the chief provider of sexual delights to her mistress's husband.

After the young couple's excellent son was born, Martha continued to assist her mistress as an understudy in the bedroom. Since Angelica's sexual education had been virtually entirely in the purview of her maid, she understood that this was a most normal state of affairs. Perhaps by accident, Martha had neglected to inform her mistress of the use of a sponge and vinegar as an important adjunct to sexual congress, and so the young mistress had a series of seven pregnancies in the first eight years of her marriage.

*****

And so Martha, the lady's maid, became the de facto head of the household through her own educational efforts.

12