Bedroom Bootcamp

Story Info
Sensual training begins.
834 words
3.76
19.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for David to come out of the bedroom. Grace was tall for a girl, almost taller than David at 6’1”. She shook her long dark hair and narrowed her emerald eyes as David emerged from the bedroom. His muscle toned body was clad in army fatigues, his ocean blue eyes locked onto Grace and he crossed his arms over his broad chest.

“Are you sure you want to do this Grace?” David asked a hint of worry in his voice. Grace sighed and clucked her tongue.

“I know what I am doing David. Your in the Air Force, you’re a drill sergeant or TI or whatever. I want to know if I can handle basic.” She replied. Her lush bottom lip emerged and she walked up to him. “Please?” David melted on the spot, his arms coming around her, but Grace backed away before he could embrace her.

“What are you doing?” Grace stood up straight and brought her right hand up in salute.

“Airmen Grace reporting for duty sir” Grace stated. David saluted back and they both brought their hands down. David began walking back and forth in front of Grace. He stopped and looked at her from top to bottom and grinned.

“I believe that you are out of uniform Airmen. Drop to your knees!” Grace immediately obeyed. She watched as David unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. “Now give me fifty!” Grace just stared at him until he took his hand and placed it behind her head and pushed his mouth onto his throbbing member. Grace began to move her lips over his thick, hard member. After a while she stopped and looked up. David put his hands onto her shoulders and helped her up.

“Get out of those clothes” Grace began to slowly unbutton her shirt as David quickly removed his own clothing. David turned to see that Grace still had most of her clothes on. With his blood heated and his member aching, he stepped towards her and ripped her bra off of her body. He quickly removed the rest of the clothing without much resistance.

Grace fell upon the bed as David grabbed at her legs. He began at her toes, kissing and licking them, slowly moving his lips up to her ankles, then her calves, and then to her thighs. He stopped, and looked up at the breathless Grace. Her chest was heaving from her heavy breathing. He was hypnotized by her breast moving up and down. He moved over her and kissed Grace deeply, his tongue massaging hers. He broke the kiss off and began to kiss a trail down her soft neck to the valley between her supple breasts. David could feel the pricks of her nails racking his shoulders and back as he took a nipple into his hot mouth. David sucked hard upon her nipple, moving from on to the other. Grace’s breaths were coming in short quick gasps.

“Please, David, I need you” she begged. David looked up into Grace’s passionate eyes and kissed her deeply. He positioned himself between her legs and slowly moved himself into her hot, tight center. He began a slow rhythmic motion, sliding in and out of her hot, wet, tight womanhood. Grace moaned as he began to move faster and pound a little harder upon her. David took a velvety nipple into his mouth as she arched her back and suckled deeply. David suddenly stopped and pulled out of her. Grace looked up and protested.

“Up, on your knees, now!” David helped flip Grace onto her stomach and pull up her hips. He thrusted deeply into her, Grace threw back her head and screamed out in pleasure. He began to pound away at her, bringing them both higher and higher to climaxing. David brought his hand back and smacked Grace’s rounded ass, producing a sharp gasp from Grace, not from pain but from the pleasure it caused. David continued to pound away at Grace. He could hear her screaming and moaning, as her muscles gripped him hard. He could feel Grace climax before he heard the scream ripped from her lips. He pounded harder and felt himself climax into her hot core.

Grace collapsed on her stomach upon the bed. She breathing was still ragged from the fierce loving. David lay down upon the bed next to her, gently running his hands down her back to her ample ass and back up again. Grace turned her head to look at David, and she smiled. David smiled back at her.

“So that is what basic is like?” David stopped smiling, a worried look on his face. “I’m just kidding. And you know that it won’t be like that. But I sure enjoyed your basic training.” David smiled again.

“And just think, only six more weeks of it.” Grace laughed and moved into David’s arms. They both fell into a peaceful sleep, tired and drained.