Bedroom Conversations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,091 Followers

"My God! You didn't tell her that!" I said, shocked.

"I did." Peggy said. "That's the way girls talk about serious stuff – like catching a man. But then Pam said 'He's got first date pussy standing in line!' And I've talked to Gail and she's right."

"What does that mean exactly?" I asked.

"It means," Peggy said patiently, "that Gail knows at least three nurses who can't wait for Rusty to ask them out on a date. Gail thinks they will fuck him the first chance they get."

"This thing is like a soap opera," I said. "Good night Dear."

"But it's real! Good night Dear."

MONDAY NIGHT IN BED ONE MONTH LATER

I lay in the darkness thinking about my wife and her friends collecting information on the clinic's new invasive cardiologist, Rusty Embly, and our new surgeon, Pamela Grassley. Peggy kept me informed about what "the girls" had learned. This was becoming the center of gossip for her luncheon group. It was like I was watching a daytime soap opera.

"What happened at lunch today?" I asked.

"Bad news and even more bad news," said Peggy.

"Give me the first bad news first," I said.

"Rusty and Carolyn took a weekend trip together. We don't know where."

"How do you know they left town?" I asked, knowing that "the girls" were watching both Rusty and Pam like hawks.

"Pam's car was in her lot and she was not at home and Rusty's car was gone all weekend. They must have taken a trip."

Damn I thought. This is what a small town full of nosey wives is like! Pam was not gonna like this. Rusty knew Carolyn was a whore so he never took her any place where he would be seen – he probably thought no one knew he was fuckin her. Of course every lady at the club knew, including the young surgeon he was starting to get serious about.

This is a crazy situation I thought. I remembered Peggy reminding me of Gladys Detweiler, a sorority sister of hers who I had fucked twenty-four years ago. I had no idea that Peggy knew about her until she surprised me with that information twenty-four years later. Maybe if Pam and Rusty get married the same thing might happen to him. I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Peggy asked.

"The way you girls keep track of everything," I said, not wanting to raise the subject of Gladys Detweiler.

"What's the more bad news?"

"The more bad news is that Rusty still has at least three horny nurses flirting and trying to get his attention. Gail's told me all about them. They think he's a doll."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"They're NOT whores is what's wrong with that," Peggy said. "They are probably nice girls interested in marrying a good-looking doctor. They are a much bigger problem than that Ames bitch – he'll never get serious about her. He'll just fuck her!"

I chuckled. "Whores are a problem and nice girls are an even bigger problem. Are Rusty and Pam dating regularly?"

"Yeah," said Peggy, "and she invites him in for a drink and a little ... well ... romance. He likes her boobs. But she hasn't fucked him yet."

"I can't wait to hear the end of this story. Good night Dear," I said.

"Good night Dear."

TUESDAY NIGHT IN BED

Peggy broke the silence in the darkness.

"I had lunch with Gail today," she said.

I knew exactly what was coming next. I had seen Carolyn Ames this morning for a bout of cystitis, probably related to an unusually large amount of sexual activity over the weekend. "The girls" had been right about Carolyn and Roger taking a weekend trip together.

"Oh? And what did you two talk about?" I asked innocently.

"You know damn well what we talked about. That whore came to see you for cystitis this morning. Too much fucking over the weekend! The bitch!"

"Well," I said, "you know I don't like to talk about my patients, but, yes, she had cystitis. Bride's cystitis, as some people call it."

Peggy shouted in the darkness. "Bride's cystitis hell! Whore's cystitis is what it was."

"But that's not all," Peggy said. "What Carolyn told Gail after you left the room was what worries me. There's good news and bad news."

"Oh? And what is the bad news?" I asked.

"She told Gail that her boyfriend was unusually large. Shit! If that's what Pam calls a monster cock it'll be too big for her to deep throat. But I'll bet that whore sucks it."

"What is the good news?" I asked.

"The bitch told Pam that Rusty made her shave her beaver," Peggy said. "He likes bare pussy. And you examined her! Why didn't you tell me she had shaved her beaver?"

"You know I don't like to talk about my patients," I said.

"You bastard! I'll bet you were disappointed when the bitch spread those long lovely legs and showed you a naked snatch."

I chuckled. "I guess that means you regain your crown of having the hairiest pussy in Greene County."

"You know I never worry about you, but I'm happy to regain my title. I had coffee with Pam this afternoon and told her the good and bad news. Pam's happy about Rusty's preference for shaved pussy because she shaves her own pussy. But she's upset about the dick. What did you do for the bitch?"

"An oral broad spectrum and no sex for ten days," I said.

"She can still suck off Larry," Peggy said, with a chuckle. "But Rusty will go without for over a week. Maybe now's the time for Pam to fuck him. I'll ask the girls at lunch tomorrow what they think."

"I don't believe this is real. Too bad you didn't have a luncheon group to give you advice when we were dating," I said.

"Advice wouldn't have done me any good. Once those soft hands of yours started creeping up my thighs I didn't have a chance. All I could do was giggle and spread my legs. You had me! I was in love with you, you bastard! You were gonna get all the pussy you wanted because I was afraid you'd dump me like you did so many other gals you dated."

"Darling, I was in love with you too."

"Yeah? Well not enough to keep you from fuckin that Detweiler bitch!" Peggy said harshly.

"I DID quit fucking her!" I reminded Peggy.

"Not until I promised to marry you and agreed to work nights as a nurse to pay for your medical books," Peggy said.

Arguing with a woman was frustrating. Nothing they said was true or made any sense.

"It wasn't that way at all! It was over a year till you graduated and started working as a nurse. We never talked about it when I proposed," I said, in helpless frustration.

"You got me PREGNANT and made me work nights," Peggy almost shouted.

"We wanted to have a baby. We were trying to have a baby. You wanted to keep working. I told you that you could quit any time."

Nothing I said seemed to have any effect. Peggy stayed mad.

"You even fucked her – with me watching from my window – the very night before you proposed to me," Peggy shouted. "And you had my ring in your pocket."

"I didn't KNOW you were watching. It was only ... well, sorta ... well, sorta a good-bye fuck. And I was ..."

"A GOOD-BYE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL IS A GOOD-BYE FUCK?" Peggy was screaming now.

I gave up. Nothing I could say would fix this.

"It was twenty-four years ago," I said helplessly. "Good night Dear."

A long pause and then, "Good night Dear.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN BED

Today had been a hard day in the office. I lay in the darkness hoping to get a restful sleep. Peggy's voice was soft and she sounded nervous.

"I hope we did the right thing."

"The right thing?" I asked.

"We talked it over today at lunch – all six of us. Then I had coffee with Pam this afternoon. We think she should fuck him this weekend. Rusty might be in the mood and they've been dating long enough and that bitch will still be getting treated for cystitis and Pam is so horny she can't wait any longer and ... well ... I just hope it's the right thing to do."

Peggy was really worried about this. I was more amused than worried. Of course I hoped that both Rusty and Pam would have happy lives but it was not the central focus of my attention, as it was for Peggy and "the girls" at the club.

"Well," I said, "all you can do is wish her luck."

"They go out every Saturday night," Peggy said and then she laughed. "Just like WE did twenty-four years ago."

"Did 'the girls' have any suggestions about the position they should use to fuck?" I said.

Peggy's laugh vanished.

"You're being sarcastic again. Dammit!" Peggy said. "This is serious. I think Pam is falling in love with him. She keeps talking about how nice he is and how considerate. Just like you. And they make a perfect pair – both are doctors so they understand the problems that doctors have."

"But we still have a problem," Peggy continued.

"What's that," I asked.

"We don't know how big he is and whether Pam can do him deep throat. We don't even know if he likes it that way. But we DO know that the bitch he is fucking now is doing Larry Morris deep throat and Larry's got six inches."

"Well dear," I said, "Pam will just have to work that out for herself."

"Pam said she's gonna spray her throat just in case," Peggy said.

"Spray her throat?" What was that all about I wondered?

"Yeah," Peggy said. "Local anesthetic – you know – so she won't gag if ... well if he's real big."

"You girls think of everything," I said laughing.

"That was Pam's idea," Peggy said. "Good night Dear."

"Good night Dear."

MONDAY NIGHT IN BED

No sooner had I turned out the light than Peggy started talking and almost crying.

"It was a disaster. An unmitigated disaster! I still can't believe it. And YOU, you bastard! You're going to laugh about it."

"What exactly am I going to laugh at?" I asked genuinely puzzled. "What is this all about?"

"It's about the date that Pam had with Rusty Saturday night," Peggy said. "She told me about it today and we both almost cried, sitting there in the coffee shop."

This sounded serious. "Okay, I promise I won't laugh," I said.

"That's a promise you won't be able to keep," Peggy said. "You won't keep the promise because you're a man and all men are bastards. Still, I gotta tell you."

"Everything went perfectly Saturday night at dinner," Peggy said, "After Rusty took Pam back to her place, they sat on the couch, as usual, having a cordial, and kissing and, well you know – just like always."

"Then Pam took Rusty by the hand and led him into her bedroom and they kissed some more and got undressed and into bed. She spread her legs and she was so wet he just slipped into her easily."

"And then ... and then ... Oh shit! It hurts to think about it."

"What hurts to think about?" I asked.

"And then the phone rang! It was the ER. Pam was on surgical call this weekend!"

I broke my promise. I laughed. In my head I saw Rusty Embly with a big hard on, lying on his belly between Pam's legs supporting himself on his arms. And Pam, her long, lovely legs up in the air straddling him, while she talked on the phone to the ER physician about a patient. I couldn't stop laughing as I tried to picture them in bed together. Did he stay in the saddle? Did he lose his erection? Did he roll off of her?

"You bastard! I KNEW you'd laugh! It's not funny. Damn you!" Peggy had been about to cry and now she was furious. Furious at me!

"What was the call about?" I asked, gaining a little control of myself.

"An appendix – but not just an appendix," Peggy said. "It was retrocecal and complicated and she couldn't get to it with a scope so she had to do it open. And by the time she'd finished and got the patient to post-op, it was three AM!"

"So that's what he was talking about today in the hall," I said.

"What who was talking about?" Peggy asked.

"The chief of surgery," I answered. "He stopped me in the hall today and told me my committee had done a great job in selecting the latest addition to our surgical staff. He said Pam was a very talented young surgeon. He must have been talking about that retrocecal she did over the weekend."

Then I chuckled. "And he'd be even more impressed if he knew the conditions under which she was performing that operation."

"It's not funny!" Peggy insisted.

"Well that's what happens when you're married to a surgeon. It's happened to us a lot of times and ..."

"But not when we're fucking! And most assuredly not when we were fucking for the first time!"

"It was a good thing I didn't have a phone in that old Plymouth," I said. "Well what finally happened."

"When Pam got back it was after three AM and Rusty had gone home. She went to sleep crying and slept five hours. Then she made rounds and called Rusty and he invited himself over. Pam was exhausted and she couldn't drink because she was still on call, but she gave him a blowjob on the couch and then they went into the bedroom and fucked."

"How did all of that go?" I asked.

"She said he had a big cock and pushed her head down to make her take it deep throat. She was barely able to do it – but she did it. She said it was the biggest cock she ever took deep throat."

"That's sounds encouraging," I said. "Then what?"

"He took her in the bedroom and as Pam said, 'He fucked my brains out!'"

I laughed. "And Pam's got a lot of brains."

"Don't laugh," Peggy said. "She's sore as hell and he's coming back tonight for more. I think not having that Ames bitch available built up his libido."

"Well," I said, laughing, "that Ames bitch will be available next weekend."

"That's not funny," Peggy said.

"It will keep her ass in gear," I said laughing. "Like Gladys Detweiler kept your ass in gear."

I was trying to be funny but the subject of Gladys Detweiler was not one that Peggy liked even after twenty-four years.

"You bastard! All men are bastards," Peggy said. "Pam is serious about this guy."

"Do you think he will get serious about her?" I asked.

"Maybe," said Peggy. "I think she's got him hooked – but to reel him in is gonna take a hell of a lot of woman's work. She's got that Ames whore to worry about and at least three young, horny nurses. She's got woman's work to do to keep him satisfied if she's gonna reel him in."

"Well I hope she keeps him satisfied."

Pam was very impressed about the last thing he said to her just before he left," Peggy said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"He said, 'Years from now we're gonna laugh about this weekend.' Then she said it a second time very softly and then she asked me if I thought 'years from now' meant he thinks they'll still be together years from now? I think she's in love."

"Maybe that's what he meant," I said. "I hope so. They'll make a nice couple."

We lay in silence for a minute until Peggy spoke softly.

"He's over there right now and she's sore but she needs to keep him satisfied so he won't go back to that Ames whore. That's woman's work."

"Well you sure kept your ass in gear twenty-four years ago and you reeled me in."

I realized she was thinking about us back then and what that young stud was doing to her friend at this very moment. I heard her breathing grow heavy and years of sleeping with this wonderful woman told me she was turning on. I waited till she spoke again.

"Darling, my ass is still in gear."

A nice invitation, I thought. I climbed into the saddle – she was wet. Let me see now, how do I want these long, lovely legs? Why not spread wide and high in the air? I like the way her feet bounce up and down when she pumps her ass.

If Rusty is doing his job properly, there's another pair of long, lovely legs high in the air on the other side of town and another ass pumping. And I'll bet those feet are bouncing like hell!

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,091 Followers
12