Bedroom Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she prided herself on being an incredible fuck and knew that she would be up to the challenge. She moved up and down on Roger's cock while also keeping her mind on her play with Tonya. Just because the ground rules stated that Tonya and Roger couldn't fuck, it didn't mean that they couldn't enjoy the sight of each other being fucked. In fact, Kristen's little scheme counted on that little fact for the ultimate effect. She wiggled and bounced a little more while Tonya fondled her big tits. It had been a long, long time since Kristen had experienced sex like this. As a matter of fact, she wasn't too sure if she ever HAD experienced sex like this. Roger had a strange, goofy grin on his face as she fucked him. His hands joined those of his fiancé on Kristen's tits, but otherwise, he was a bit player for the moment. The blonde cousins had him sincerely outfucked and he knew it.

"Fuck me, you big dicked motherfucking bastard, shove it deeper!" An insane Kristen shouted out. It was more to set the mood than an actual command, but Roger did propel himself forward and send his dick deeper into Kristen's snug pussy. His loud groans signaled his impending orgasm, a sound Tonya knew well. She tugged her cousin away and as Kristen recovered quickly, she got several loads of thick, sticky sperm to share with Tonya. Neither girl had cum as yet, so they took care of each other while Roger's cock surrendered the last of his load. Roger was out of action for a time, so the girls ran laughing for the shower, leaving a befuddled, temporarily weakened Roger spent on the bed. If the poor guy knew what the sexy blonde cousins had concocted for after the honeymoon, he might well have stayed there.

12