Bedroom Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Now it was Brad's turn to moan audibly, his lips still kissing, suckling the firm hard nubbin of flesh he now captured between his lips. In seconds, she went from the shy, almost inhibited like woman she had been, to one of a hot sultry vixen, aflame with desire, passion, and unbridled need.

Autumn slipped away from him briefly. He thought momentarily that perhaps she'd had sudden second thoughts, a realization that things were progressing too quickly, too wildly perhaps. But all that evaporated in the blink of an eye as she rolled over upon him straddling his waist, coming up out of the water revealing her twin perfectly sculpted peaks which he automatically reached for, clasping within his caressing hands. Without a single solitary word, Autumn reached down once again, seeking him out, and then placed his swollen member at the entry of her femininity. He felt her silkiness begin to engulf him, slowly...purposefully until she had gathered him inside her fully and completely.

Autumn placed her hands upon his shoulders for support, leaning back slightly as she did. In doing so, she again offered her breasts in supplication, which he took, drawing another between his lips, kissing, licking, all the while she moved slowly upon him softly moaning her pleasures.

"Oh Autumn, Autumn," he barely managed. The intensity of their coupling though sensually slow, began to gradually increase until the still swirling water around and about them began to slap at their flesh as though urging them on to even greater heights of passion and ecstasy. "Oh Autumn, Autumn, please...I need to taste you!" Brad stammered pleadingly, the feel of her already threatening to push him over the edge far too soon.

Once again she surprised him, standing, though smiling, and stepped from the tub not even bothering to towel off as she made for the enormous sized bed. He followed just as quickly, no longer concerned, worried that his maleness was now fully revealed to her gazing eyes as he approached her.

Like a butterfly emerging from her cocoon, Autumn had transformed from the shy diminutive, yet sensually alluring woman he'd first met, to the sultry, even brazen woman who lay waiting on the bed for him now.

"Come to me," she told him. One hand erotically massaging her breast, the other toying playfully with her nether lips, beckoning to him as she did. Trance-like, Brad slithered onto the bed like a snake, cautiously approaching her now widespread legs, her sex winking at him passionately.

He began by gingerly, lightly, kissing the upper inside of her thighs, his tongue then tracing a path towards her sex, stopping to flick at her exposed flesh with the briefest of touches before continuing on, once again kissing, licking and teasing her.

"Oh fuck Brad! Eat me!" she begged him. "Lick my pussy!"

He devoured her, loving how she had turned now into this wild animal, thrashing beneath him as he watched her caressing, toying with her own breasts, tickling her clit now with a frenzied tongue, flicking it, sucking then kissing it over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out wantonly. "Oh Brad Yes!"

He slipped first one finger, then two inside of her. Felt the liquid warmth of her quim as it welcomed the intrusion, his fingers now playfully stroking her inside, while his tongue danced wickedly on the surface of her tiny clit.

"Oh honey," she moaned softly now, still caressing her breasts, though he watched as she added the intermittent tweaking of her extended nipples with her fingers. "Oh Brad, Brad...that feels so...damn...good!"

Brad smiled, continuing to lick her, feeling his own lubrications leaking from his manhood, no doubt wetting the bedspread beneath him.

"Please Brad, please, turn around so I can suck you as well," she pleaded.

He swiveled, still kissing, still licking her, then felt the incredible sensation of her mouth, that gorgeous sweet mouth as she took him, running the velvety smooth flesh of her tongue along and around the super-sensitive tip of his prick. Brad groaned pleasurably, unable to help himself as he filled his mouth even more fully with the tasty morsel of flesh he'd been consuming.

How long they teased, stimulated, and pleasured one another like this was unknown. But at last, both aroused beyond their wildest expectations, Autumn spoke. "Fuck me Brad, fuck me...now!" she demanded.

Autumn positioned herself on the bed, her exquisite ass wiggling suggestively. He knelt behind her, felt his rigid cock slide easily once again into the soft waiting folds of her pussy. They both groaned together simultaneously as the sensations enveloped them both. Slowly at first, he began to ease in and out of her, Autumn, rocking back, meeting him, clenching at him with the muscles of her sex as she attempted to hold him inside, merely enhancing the pleasured withdrawals, then thrusts as he reclaimed her.

"Harder baby! Harder!" she cooed. "Make me cum!"

Brad began to slam into her, deeply, even more fully than he had before. She met every thrust, every lunge with a surprised giggle of excitement. Like poetry in motion, they moved together in a frantic ballet, the sound of flesh slapping flesh, wet sounding lubrications emanating from them both as their pleasure soared to new heights. And then together, they exploded in a white-hot climatic explosion of pure unbridled ecstasy.

#

The sound of gravel beneath the tires woke Autumn from her revelry.

"We're almost there," Brad informed her in gentle tones. "Are you ok?" he asked concernedly. "You've been rather quiet on the drive up. And I just want to assure you again Autumn, you can trust me."

"I'm fine," she answered softly. "Just lost in thought for a moment there is all," she added.

"Good, well I truly do hope you enjoy what I have in store for you this evening," he stated.

"I hope so too," she thought silently to herself, then "Bedroom Eyes" smiled as she took Brad's hand, still blindfolded, and slid from the seat of the car.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12