Bedroom Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom grabbed the cock with one hand and held it right up to her lips.

"The egg is coming out. Take it in your mouth, whore," he said.

Monica struggled to open her quivering lips into a wide O to receive her Master's gift. They were shaking so bad it was hard for her to control them. Finally she did.

Tom laid the tip of his cock on her bottom lip. Soon the little white egg came forth. It hung on her pink, wet lip for a brief moment, and then it slipped into her waiting mouth. She moaned as she felt it arrive. Greedily she swallowed over and over again, as if a baby on its mother's tit. As it slide down her eager throat, into her body, her head lolled back and her eyes closed in another orgasmic pleasure.

Tom repositioned himself on top of her tied up, prostrate form. She was so slick with sweat and desire his hands and body slipped on hers as he moved.

"Now I am going to fuck you like you need, you pretty little cunt," he rasped.

"Oh yes, do me like that," Monica begged. His throbbing cock was jumping up and down. She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Tom took his cock and rubbed it around her puffed up pussy. It sent thrills of pleasure up and down her whole body. She wanted to do this forever.

"Are you ready, baby?" he asked.

"Oh god yesss...so fu...fucking..re..ready." she replied, staring up into his face with total rapture. "Put it in...please..put it in so deep..."

He rammed his member deep inside her wet pussy. Her body arched in response.

"Fuck yah...t..te..tear...my..s..sh..shit...t...th...the... fuck...up," she mewled, almost incoherently. "Give it to me...please!"

Tom started to hammer the tied up girl relentlessly. He was so rough, so hard, and so good. She had never imagined her body could feel this good. Her hair flew back and forth with each thrust, spraying sweat on both of them. He groped, licked and kissed her inflamed nipples and boobs as he drilled into her. Then he moved his head up and began to kiss her face and lips. She responded wildly, her lips and tongue reaching out all over his face and mouth, needing his touch so very bad. Her moans kept getting longer and louder, more wanton and animalistic with every kiss of their mouths, every thrust into her wet pussy.

"You love me, don't you slut?" Tom asked between thrusts.

"Ohhhh yeah, Tom, I love you more than anything, ever!" she gasped back. "I only need you, nothing else." She purred loudly. "You feel sooo good baby," she moaned, "I feel so good. Oh baby, just give me every inch!"

Finally, she could feel his dick pulse and throb harder than before. It was almost time. She braced herself for what was about to happen. When he came, it was almost too much for her. Every muscle in her body strained in abject pleasure. Her muscles strained in stark relief against her skin. Her toes curled up. Her calves, stomach, pussy, back and arms cramped up in pain and pleasure. For a brief moment, she actually thought she would break the ropes that bound her. But that could never happen. She would always be bound, for the rest of her life. That was why it was all so good. She came for what seemed like hours, just lost in a haze of perfect, mindless pleasure that her hot young, needy body was in perfect tune with. She wished it would never stop...ever.

Tom and Monica had the night of their lives. It was everything Monica had imagined for the night Tom would propose to her and more. He fucked her like he never had before, and it was even nicer because the pet was attached to his head. She never felt so sexy and so complete. It was paradise. When it was all over she curled up with Tom, kissed him on the lips and lay in his perfect, loving arms, her head on his chest.

When she woke up, Tom was laying there, the pet was gone and so was his brain. He was just an empty shell now. Just like I want to be, thought Monica and she felt her heart beat start to flutter with excitement. She looked around and her best friends Sandra and Jenny were standing in front of the mirror, fingering themselves and kissing as they stared at their wet, beautiful reflections. The pet was probably under the bed digesting its nourishment. Monica could feel thoughts inside her head, that familiar, sexy tingle of being told what to do. She looked at her naked friends. "Take this body out by Bob's and bury it," she said peremptorily, coldly. She took one last look at her fiancé. He had been so lucky to serve the pet like he had. He had been so lucky to fuck her hot, wet, slutty body, too. She knew he had appreciated it. She knew because the pet told her he did.

As the girls started to drag Tom off the bed, she retired to the bathroom to wash the night's sex from her body. She could never remember feeling so good, so complete, and so fucking alive.

After Tom's burial, Monica and the two girls sat in the living room. Monica made them bacon and eggs. They laughed and talked about their jobs, their lives and boys. Monica served herself last and sat down. She gave them a wicked smile. "So how is it going with your boyfriends'?"

Sandra laughed, "Me and John are going at it hot and heavy. He's just a little pissed that I am not spending as much time with him...but I really need to come here..you know..," she trailed off softly as she blinked her soft, glassy eyes. Jennifer nodded in agreement. "Same with me and Eric..."

Monica smiled at her and giggled. "Oh yeah, I know alright." All three girls got a vacant look on their faces and quivered. Small moans escaped from their lips all at once. Monica thought their simultaneous reaction was just so sexy and hot. It showed her what control the pet was achieving over both of her friends...and more importantly, her. Feeding on Bob's brain had made it's mental energy so much stronger. She reached down to her twat, which was already soaking wet. She pulled her wet hand up. "Mmmmmm... smell it," she said as she stuck her hand in Jenny's cute face. Jenny shook and leaned forward and inhaled deeply. She moaned quietly, and took Monica's fingers in her mouth. Jenny licked and licked while Sandra started to massage her tits through her tee shirt. "God I love how it makes me feel...this is so fun." said Sandra softly to no one in particular. Her eyes had a far away haziness to them; a silly, easy grin split her face.

Monica shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Look, I have to go away for a while. It needs me to make it stronger, to make more of them. I am leaving in two weeks. But before that, I need both of you to start picking up guys at nightclubs and bars and bringing them here. It needs to.....u...us..use..us," Monica moaned at the word, "to get more brain food." Monica couldn't go on for a moment. She was breathing very hard and her nipples were extended and quivering again like they were alive. Her clit felt like it was growing with each breath. Was it actually quivering down there like her nipples or was she imagining it? So weird if it was actually happening. And it felt so nice. She hoped both her lovely friends were feeling the exact same thing. "Once it feeds four more times, then I have to go. You two will just keep going on with your normal lives till I get back. Understood?"

All three were now fingering their pussies like mad. "Yesssssss..." both Sandra and Jenny purred and all three of them came at the same time. The pet stood in the hallway and watched, glowing.

"Make sure you don't use your boyfriends as the material. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves. Just go to bars or clubs and pick up random materi...um... guys to use as food. Don't let anyone see you leave with them. Just dress all sexy, shake your cute asses and act like the little sluts you are. You can do that, right?"

As Monica was saying this, she started to sway her hips slow and sexy, run her hands over his sides, and then slapped her hard, round ass as a final demonstrative punctuation point of how they should act when picking up guys. Then she stood there saucily, with her arms akimbo, giving her friends an irresistibly sexy pout. After a moment of pausing like that, she arched her dark eyebrows and broke into a mischievous grin.

"Yes Monica," both replied in unison through another orgasm. Soon all three girls were giggling and exploding with laughter over Monica's play-acting and antics. They all decided to retire to Monica's bed for a day and night of sex with each other and the pet.

Chapter 3

A couple weeks later and four more bodies in the woods by the creek, Monica was ready to go. But first she needed to get fucked...and instruction. Friday she came home from work and was trembling as she ran to her bedroom. Her shaking hands actually ripped her clothes off before she got there. She didn't have the patience to undress. She felt like some junkie going to get her fix. But this was so much better. She was an empty slave going to get her brain and pussy filled by her master. She had simmered in a slow burn all day at work. Seeing the addictive colors on the back of her eyes, her pussy dripping all day long, her nipples getting bigger and harder than she ever thought possible. They sent bolts of pleasure right into chest. She had rubbed out seven times in the bathroom that day.

As she reached her bedroom door, a huge glob of drool fell from her mouth and hit her swaying right tit. She looked down on it. The way it dripped down her breast, all wet and shiny and naughty against her hard boob. She reached with her hand and rubbed the spit all over her tit. All of a sudden her right nipple quivered and jumped. A half second later her left one did. Half a second later it felt like her clit did the same! She spread her legs and looked at her pussy. Her clit stood out in red prominence. She looked at it closely. It looked at least twice as big as she had ever seen it. "Ahhhh... man.....fuck....." she moaned, staring at her pussy. She marveled at how wet, needy and sensitive her pussy was these days. She couldn't seem to remember it being like that until recently. It was so strange and new; like a cunt on steroids. She thought it was great. That realization just made her wetter. God I'm such a horny, bitch, she thought. It made her giggle lustfully.

Her head lolled back and Monica shut her eyes. She could feel her pussy, hot as a furnace, begging for touch, just as her brain was begging for instruction. The pet's colors rolled behind her closed eyes. Ahhh..fuckin shit.... She had to get to her pet now!

Monica was in her bedroom. The pet was gripping her thin waist tightly with two appendages. The third was rammed up her tight asshole giving her a hard fuck. She was supporting herself with her arms against the mirror on her wall. The pet was so much bigger now than it had been before...and physically stronger. With every hard thrust the creature slammed Monica's sweating breasts and face against the mirror. It was working her over with a reckless, brutal abandon it had never shown before. The mirror was soaked with perspiration. Every time the pet pulled its limb back Monica pushed her arms out again and retracted from the mirror. Her sexy arm and back muscles, toned from great genes and countless hours in the gym, flexed in stark relief with the effort. Her head lolled back and forth, her pretty neck muscles shown off by her movements. Monica would use this brief respite to look hard at her reflection. She looked so wasted and so used. Her eyes looked glazed and far away. Her mouth kept twitching involuntarily. She loved her look and it turned her on even more.

Monica thought about how much she loved what she was becoming. How great the change was in her. How much she wanted to change more and faster; to have the pet empty her out and mold and craft her into the wild, wanton sexy slave it wanted her to be.

Her head and boobs slammed into the mirror again. "Consumed", she said softly as the pet reamed her out. How hot would it be to have my entire personality and thoughts completely consumed... she wondered idly. She came at the thought. Slam, she hit mirror again. Consumed...and then refilled with colors... bad thoughts...so I could do all kinds of bad, bad things to other people...material... She came again, harder. Or just have my brain eaten up like Tom and Bob...Mmmmm....that would feel sooo cool... She came again. That would feel so cool to have my pet physically inside my skull.....Mmmm..look so cool... Orgasm, slam! Monica took a hard breath in. She was shaking all over. She started to speak to herself as the fucking continued, "Mmmmmm.....feed on your material....feels so...fu...fuc..fuckin g...goo...good....mmmm...fuck me...feed on me...make me s..s.s..so fuckin empty." Monica's voice was soft, deep and husky. Anyone who knew the cute, vivacious college grad would not even recognize her voice. She sounded like someone else entirely. Someone not so nice as Monica had always been. Monica's eyes started to slide up and down and side to side behind her closed lids. All she could see were purple and green colors. Sweat and spit poured down her face, neck, boobs and shaking abs. "Make m...m..me so f.f..fuck..fucking empty......the...then..fill me...up..w..wi..with colors and...f..f..f...fuc..fuckin ...ba ...b...bad...t..things."

Monica knew that pet was penetrating her up the ass to deposit another piece- a tendril- in her to go along with the two hard seeds she knew were in her body. This had happened before and she loved the thought of having some of pet inside her so it could use her sexy body some more to enslave other good food material.

Monica knelt by her bed, looking at her Master. Its glow reached right into her empty mind. She was not thinking, not feeling anything except her hot body filled with pure animal, sexual euphoria. The pet's instructions flowed easier than ever right to her brain, embedding themselves as Monica's thoughts. It was the last that thing needed to happen before her departure.

Monica walked into the Bigger's Pawn shop. An old white haired man sat behind the counter. Monica gave him her adorable smile and said hi. She pulled out her engagement ring and asked what she could get for it. She thought about the fuzzy feeling and the colors that seemed to be in her brain as the old man looked at Tom's ring. She realized she should be scared of that weird feeling...but she wasn't. Instead, she reveled in it. The thought gave her a jolt in her head. The pleasant buzz got stronger and seemed to spread down her spine to her body. She felt warm, lazy and content. Her eyes got a glassy, opaque look to them. She broke out in a goofy, high grin.

"Hello Miss!" the old man said again. Monica popped out of her reverie. She realized she had been staring off into space, enjoying her thoughts, warm feelings and the sexy colors. She blushed with embarrassment. She smiled at the man.

"This is a really nice ring," he said, "I can give you ten grand, but to be honest, it is worth more."

Monica's eyes lit up! Ten grand would suit her fine. "Thanks, I appreciate that." she smiled. "I'll take it," she replied.

"Where did you get this fine ring, if I may ask?"

Monica blinked slowly as though coming out of a dream she was trying to recall. "...Oh...it was from my fiancé..."

"Sorry it didn't work out."

Monica nodded her head. "Me too. I thought we would spend our lives together. I still love him very much."

The old man shook his head. "I know it is none of my business, but maybe you are moving too fast. Perhaps you will get back together."

Monica smiled sadly. "I really wish we could. But I don't think so. It's just gone too far for that to happen now. I finally realized he wasn't the one for me."

The old man shook his head. "A damn shame. And you are such an attractive young girl. For what it's worth, you will find another for sure."

Monica blushed at the compliment. She felt she would find another as well. The pet wanted her to hook up with many more men and girls. She smiled at the thought of her nice, busy future.

The old man walked back to a room down the hall.

Why did I think that? she wondered. She didn't think of herself as some hot bitch...did she? But I am hot. The idea jumped unbidden to her mind. It made her feel sultry and sexy. I'm a hot and sexy ... Monica smiled softly and her hand slowly raised up and caressed her cheek, then down her neck. I'm a hot, sexy bitch who likes to get used. I love to make others get used too... Monica's hand touched her breasts gently. I love to do bad things.....I love to get eaten up....all eaten up...my body and my mind... The young girl gave out a soft gasp. I love to watch men get their brains eaten up by my little pet...I need to fuck a lot more guys for Master. I want to have my brains eaten up....mmmm...."

"Miss!" the old man hollered. Monica looked at him. He had been talking to her but she had not heard him in her blissful state. He was looking at her funny. She realized she had been spacing out in front of the nice, old man. She felt so stupid. He had the check in his hand. Monica thanked him profusely and walked out of the store ten thousand dollars richer and very embarrassed.

As she drove off, she couldn't believe she had been getting turned on in the old man's store with her kinky, strange fantasies. She had to stop doing that. She was becoming some kind of silly airhead. She thought about how selling Tom's ring made a final cut with him.

In the last few weeks since his "disappearance", she realized she didn't miss him at all. She still had her awesome pet to keep her company with its pretty lights. Right now, that was all she needed. Someday, she would want to date again, to look for the right man, her Prince Charming to share a life with. Right now, just relaxing with her pet and her good friends Jenny and Sandra was all she needed. She could tell by her lack of emotion to Tom's disappearance that he really didn't mean anything to her. It had all been a huge mistake and waste of time on her part. She was glad he had left. He really had proved to be a big fat nothing in the end. Just some kind of...human material for her to use and...discard without care....because...because.. she was just some unfeeling, sexy, bad bitch. The thought brought back her pleasant brain buzz. She looked up in her rearview mirror, studying her perfect face framed by her black hair for a long time. She tossed her head and watched her shiny hair bounce. It looked so hot. She looked so hot. Monica shot a glance at the large suitcase in the passenger seat. Her pet was in it. She just had to take it with her to see Tina. She would be totally lost without it. She knew that. She reached out and stroked the case with care.

Her hand withdrew from the suitcase and went up her skirt. Her thighs and the car seat were already soaked. She could smell humid, open pussy in the car. Her pussy. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath. She drenched her hand in her pussy then brought it up to her nose and inhaled. She licked the fingers off and immediately them returned to her wet twat. She looked back up in the mirror. She noticed her eyes were half closed and looked glazed and dull. She kept staring at her pretty face. She loved when she looked like that; so out of it, so sexy. C'mon Monica, she thought, her intelligence fighting to regain control, "snap out of this kinky daydream before you wreck the fucking car." She took a deep breath to clear her head; but it only smelled like more available pussy. She looked back up in the mirror, bunched up her bow shaped, pouty lips and blew herself a long, slow kiss, then grinned at herself. "Mmm, sexy baby," she breathed, "you were born to get used up so hard that you won't even remember who you are.." That idea was too much for the pretty young girl. Her pussy spasmed and she came hard.

She continued to have these kinky, sexy thoughts invade her brain on the rest of her ride to Tina's. She kept playing with herself too. By the time she got to her sister's house, Monica knew she was a very bad, naughty girl, almost capable of doing anything to anyone. She also realized that her previous life of thinking was very overrated. She didn't want to think anymore. She just wanted to feel good and do all the fun, naughty, sexy bad things that popped into her head. Fun, bad things that turned her on. She smiled at that idea. It seemed all so new and exciting to her. She couldn't wait to see Tina!