Bedsprings Arc Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hit the ground, and I'm straddling his lap, both hands around his neck. He puts his hands over mine. "Higher," he says, moving my hands. "Use your thumbs to press in here."

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I'm straddling Evan Fucking Please-Die Rosier, who is naked, and he's telling me how to strangle him. I stare at him.

I'm not sure how my tongue got down his throat. I'm not sure what his hand is doing down my shirt. I'm not sure if that's me moaning, but it's loud.

He rolls us over, pins me down, so that I know he's the one in charge. He kisses me like he's starving and I'm some kind of creamy dessert. He's fucking devouring my mouth.

My pants are suddenly very fucking tight. It doesn't help that I can feel his cock poking into my thigh. I want it in my mouth.

I push him, and he rolls off me, letting me, watching me. He sits, naked and glorious in full sunlight, cheeks flushed, hair ruffled, cock standing at attention. He smirks, smarmy fucking bastard that he is. I can't stand it. I kiss him again, and it's rough and hot and bruising. He pulls off my shirt as I pull away.

I close my lips around that obscenely gorgeous cock of his, and he fucking growls, pushing my head down with a hand in my hair. "Take your pants off," he says. I don't know how he's managing complete sentences. I can't manage complete sentences, and no one's sucking my cock. I take my pants off. I see him smirk, and then he pulls me down again so fast his cock hits me in the nose. I'd object, but my mouth is full.

I can tell from the sounds that he's making that he's enjoying the view. I can also tell he's still smirking. He keeps jerking his hips up and pulling my head down. He's fucking my mouth so hard I'm going to choke. I'm also probably going to fucking enjoy it.

He pulls me off before he comes, and shoves me down on my back. I lick my lips and he's kissing me again, with his hand between my legs doing things I didn't think were possible with human fingers. He's fucking talented, and my mind is goo. The last of the braincells has died.

He lets me go, and it's a physical shock so sudden I fucking whimper. He grabs the bag, digs through it. Condoms. Lube. Only Evan Fucking Rosier would be carrying a bottle of lube on a picnic with his wife's younger brother. Bastard was planning this.

He grabs me, pulls me back into the shade, onto the blanket. He's on top of me again, and I can tell I'm going to have a huge hickey where he's sucking on my neck, and I don't care if my great-fucking-grandmother Amaranta sees it, as long as he doesn't stop.

I can feel his hand on my shoulder and it's real, solid. His lips on my collarbone are euphoric, and I feel each indentation on his teeth as he bites.

I'm fucking Evan Rosier. I can hear the distant sound of bedsprings.

I know what he's planning. I can hear my own voice begging for it, but I still yelp as he forces two fingers up my ass. That lube is fucking cold. My eyes are winced shut, but I'd bet you my life he's smirking right now. Fucking smirking as he finger-fucks me up the ass.

He's barely got his hand up there before he pulls it out, grabbing more lube and smearing it on his cock. I stare at it. I don't know when he managed to put on a fucking condom.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I mumble.

He smirks.

He grabs my hips and just slams into me. I shout, arching a foot off the fucking ground, and I'm swearing like my mother when she's not on her pills, swearing like I'm being fucked up the ass by my sister's husband, swearing like it's breathing. I've forgotten how to breathe. I have Evan Fucking Please-Die Rosier's cock in my ass.

I realize, as I finally have to stop cursing enough to breath, that he has paused. He hasn't fucking moved since he first slammed into me. I can feel his fingers gripping at my hips, and I'm going to have ten identical bruises there tomorr, but that's nothing to the pain invading my ass. He's smirking at me. Bloody fucking hell.

He waits.

"You smarmy fucking ba--" I cut this off with another shout of pain, and he's fucking me in earnest now. My hands are clawing at the blanket because it hurts so fucking much, but I can hear myself begging for more, in between the strings of insults. He's on his knees, and I barely notice he's lifted me so that my ass is more than two feet off the ground, the better to fuck me with, as if I'm not screaming already. I realize, somewhere in my pleasure-blazed brain, that I have begun to roll my hips with every thrust, in a way I didn't know I could, so that he can plow further into me, because there's something in me that fucking glows each time he stops with his cock immersed in me, for just a moment before pulling out and doing it again. He hasn't touched my prick since he put on that fucking condom, but suddenly I'm yelling, and I swear they're hearing this all the way to the mainland as I orgasm violently around Evan Fucking Rosier's huge fucking cock.

I know I've never had an orgasm this good, and he's still fucking me when it passes, and my hands release the wads of blanket I've been clutching. I realize I'd forgotten how to breathe, and I pant, like a dog, letting him fuck me until I feel him finish inside me. He pulls out and collapses on top of me, tossing the condom aside. Being crushed has never felt so good.

He rolls off me.

I look up at the leaves of the tree above us. "Now you've fucked my whole fucking family," I say. "Even my 94-year-old great-fucking-grandmother."

He drapes an arm over me. I can actually feel the warmth in his smirk, even though I'm not looking at him. "You know why your sister will never divorce me?"

I don't want to know. I don't say anything."

"We met in a club. A gay club."

I blink.

"I'm a professional actor," he says.

This isn't making any fucking sense.

"Your sister's a lesbian."

"I heard you," I say. "The whole fucking house heard you."

"You should have seen us snickering," he says. "I wasn't even touching her. I slept on the floor."

"I felt the fucking bed moving. I heard the bedsprings."

He shrugs. "That was me bouncing the bed while Val sat on a chair making noise and trying not to laugh."

I can feel the ghosts of my braincells rolling in their graves. "Why?"

"Something about an inheritance her grandfather said he'd give her when she married. Didn't think he'd approve of her actual fiance."

My world is collapsing in on itself. "You're not fucking my sister."

"No." He's smirking. "I'm not fucking your great-grandmother, either."

"What about the dog?"

"You don't have a dog."

"The yacht."

"I don't have a yacht. Or any sugar plantations."

"You smarmy fucking bastard." I hit him, if only to get him to stop cuddling me. "Is Evan Rosier even your real name?"

He laughs. "It's Roswell. Evan Roswell."

"I knew you were faking," I say. I'm not grinning. "I knew it."

My ass hurts. This time, I'm the one smirking. "Evan Fucking Please-Die Roswell. I like it."

He laughs. I can hear bedsprings echoing in my head, and I like it.

12