Bedsprings Arc Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's still dressed, and I voice my objection by unbuttoning his shirt, but this is increasingly difficult with him jerking me off, so finally he breaks the kiss himself and quickly sheds his shirt and pants. I show my approval by wrapping both legs around his waist.

He cups his hand through the water again, trickles it over my shoulder. "Get in."

This is an understandably difficult order to fulfill with his arms around my waist, even more so when he starts kissing me again. I push him back with a hand on his chest. He lets me go, kneeling to adjust the level of the fire. I lower myself in. It's still cooler than I like it, but it feels incredible. The crappy little flat I've been renting has only this tiny shower with shitty water pressure. It's been months since I enjoyed luxury of any kind, and now I'm making out with Evan Fucking Please-Die Roswell-Rosier in a candle-lit stone cellar, in some fancy-ass Japanese hot tub.

He smirks at me. "Did you just moan?"

I have no fucking idea if I just fucking moaned. I probably did. I redden. "No."

He leans over and puts an arm around my chest, nibbling my ear so that I twitch. Hasn't stopped smirking. "Am I going to have to be jealous of the water?" He reaches down. Gropes me. I moan into his mouth, because now he's moved his head around to kiss me.

I grab him by his hair. "Get in here."

He laughs, steps in, pulls me over to his lap to continue the kiss, open-mouthed and indulgent. I shift on his lap, rubbing our cocks together. He growls in approval and pulls me closer with a hand on my ass, adjusting me slightly to increase the friction. I'm enjoying this, so I break away a little from the kiss so that I can nibble on his lip. I reach down, wrap a hand around both erections (mostly his). He's getting more possessive now, lustfully mauling my neck as I keep rubbing myself against him. I can feel his hand on my ass move lower, parting the buttocks. His middle finger is stroking against my anus. He pushes it inside to the second knuckle and I gasp, tensing. "Evan—"

He gives the much-abused skin at my neck a final nip. "Do you want me to get a condom?"

"No, Evan—"

He immediately starts lifting my hips, and I know how bad he wants it. I push at him. "Wait--"

He stops, confused. I can feel his irritation.

"Not like that," I say. "Not tonight."

His hand on my ass tenses. He's annoyed. "Fine. How, then?" He pulls me tight against him, fisting our cocks with a rough, irritable manner.

"What's wrong with this?"

He forces a second finger inside me. I shudder. He's using just this hand to guide my hips, and the way he brushes against my prostate as he does so makes me melt.

I rest my forehead on his shoulder, nuzzling. I'm close to the edge already, so I reach down to help him jerking us off. This causes him to speed up, and I shout, cumming. It's a short orgasm, but a good one. I needed that. I pant, recovering slowly. He waits. I can feel his impatience. I don't care. After everything he's put me through, I can let him suffer a little.

"Matty," he growls.

"Mn?" I'm sleepy, dozing comfortably on his shoulder. He takes my hand, guides it down to his cock. Since he doesn't take his hand away, I let him, and we jack him off together.

I've gotta admit, I love watching him cum. It's the only time he really lets go. Head thrown back, and he's gorgeous, cock spewing semen into the water. He has really long fucking orgasms. I'm bloody jealous.

He sits there with me for awhile, cuddling. Finally gets up, puts out the fire, and carries me upstairs to bed. I fall asleep with his arms around me, and it's so very fucking good.

*

He wakes me up the next morning by tickling me. I gasp, swearing, and hit him.

"Morning, sweetcheeks," he grins. "Feeling better?"

"We're not having morning sex, if that's what you were hoping."

"Actually," he says, "I thought we might go in to work, if you're up for it."

I blink. "Work?"

"There's a board meeting I'm supposed to attend. And I obviously need my personal secretary."

I'm not sure what the game is. "Why did you buy half the company?"

"To get you back." He gets up, dressing. I sit up to watch. It's a nice view.

"Why not just show up and kidnap me?"

"I didn't want to risk you slamming a door in my face. I didn't know you were in such bad shape, so I wanted to set it up on my terms." He tosses clothes at me. I get dressed. It's a smart little gray suit, something expensive, but of course in just my size. He undoes the top three buttons after I've just done them up, and ruffles my hair, so that I look both acceptably fuckable and fucked. "Took me two weeks to work out the deal, and surprisingly, it was a lot of fun."

I stare at him. He's completely fucking batshit insane. I tell him so.

"One of these days I'm going to get a yacht and name it that. C. F. B. Insane."

"You can't name a yacht CFB Insane," I say. He shrugs and grabs my ass.

"I'm officially taking time off from acting, for awhile. Thought I'd try my hand at being a playboy businessman."

"Mostly a playboy," I comment.

He opens the car door for me. "That's the appeal. You see, in the higher ranks, one gets the most delectable interns."

I twitch and give him a glare. He drapes himself over my shoulders from behind before I can get in the car.

"One in particular." He nibbles on my ear, voice deep and husky at a whisper. "This delicious little intern, fantastic ass, and I'm aching to bend him over my desk and ravage him, so I had him transferred to being my personal secretary. Name's Matty. I hope you're not jealous." His hand is down the front of my pants, stroking me, and I can't stand on my own anymore. I moan.

He kisses the side of my neck. "Understand?"

I nod, turning my head in hopes of a kiss.

"Good." He lets me go. I very nearly collapse. "Get in."

I now deeply regret refusing him a morning quickie. I'm painfully fucking hard from his teasing. I get in.

We arrive, and he gets valet parking. I feel watched, like I never have before. I feel envied. All eyes are on me as we go by, and they know I'm his personal secretary, but they also know that's the same thing as being his fucktoy. Maybe other personal secretaries aren't, but there's no question in anybody's mind that I am.

When I was with him before, I was just a face in the crowd of his entourage. But now I am the fucktoy. Every face reflects one of two emotions—jealousy of me and lust for Evan, or, and this is new for me, jealousy of him for having me. Evan is making people lust after me, just by claiming me the way he does. I'm not sure if I like it.

We go up in the elevator. He's fondling my ass. I swear at him in front of the elevator attendant. He stops, indulgently, and smirks, leaning against the wall, watching me. We're playing a game now, and the entire building is our stage. Any scene in front of an audience will become known to the whole audience. By bitching at him, I raise my own status, because they all know that anyone else who crosses him will be destroyed. The mouse is allowed to mouth off at the cat, because everyone knows the cat will get his dinner in the end.

The elevator stops.

"Matty." He flashes a bill at me. I take it. "Get us breakfast. I'll be in my office."

I glare. "Don't call me Matty."

He slaps my ass as he walks away. "Hurry it up, sweetcheeks."

I allow myself the luxury of watching his ass as he walks away.

"Giselle." I hold up the bill. "Mr. Rosier would like breakfast."

I can see the clock. It's almost two.

"Of course, sir," she says. I think she'd say the same thing if I told her Mr. Rosier wanted her to suck his cock. 'Of course, sir." I toss the bill down and wander away.

*

"Matty." His weight settles over me, one arm around my waist.

I didn't notice him approach, bent as I was over his desk, focusing on some paperwork. "Sir?" I ask, fighting a laugh. "You don't think this is a little inappropriate?"

He's nipping at my neck. "What, ravishing my personal secretary?"

"I'm busy. This is actually important, you know." I extract his hand from my pants.

"Not so important you couldn't use a little distraction?" He's hard, and I'm enjoying the way he grinds against my ass.

"I'm not in the mood," I reply, acting unconcerned.

He gropes me. "You think I didn't notice you flirting with Costa?"

I grin. So my little performance earlier didn't go unnoticed. "He's a better kisser than you are."

His grip tenses. "Really? How nice for him."

I wiggle against him, struggling. "Probably better in bed, too."

He nips my neck and then lets me up, digging through his desk drawer. I go back to the papers.

"He wouldn't be able to satisfy you," Evan says.

I smirk. "Are you so confident?"

"That you won't be satisfied on any cock but mine? Yes." He leans on the desk, smirking at me. He's hiding one hand behind his back.

I try not to smile. "You're fucking plotting something."

"Plotting fucking something," he corrects. "Want a quickie?"

I grin, marking a correction on the papers. "No."

"No? Just a blowjob."

"I'm not giving you a blowjob."

He reaches over, unbuttoning the top of my shirt. "I wasn't asking." His fingers brush across my neck, and he pulls me up against him. "I was offering." He takes a kiss and I return it. He's enjoying his role as a powerful businessman way too much, but I don't mind. Evan Rosier is particularly talented at sucking cock. I feel him slide something into my back pocket.

"What was that?" He lets me toy with his hair when he drops to his knees. His hands are unzipping my fly.

"Something for later." He licks his lips, and it's hard to think. I want those lips on my cock. He's still smirking. Bastard never stops smirking. My pants are around my ankles.

He draws his tongue up my cock, long and languid. I shudder. He smirks, and I hate how self-satisfied he looks, like the damn cat who got the cream. I'm not moaning. I'm not. He wraps his tongue around the head of my cock. Bastard's way too well endowed. His tongue is like an alien entity of its own.

No one sucks cock like Evan Rosier. He's got a mouth like a fucking Hoover. He could have a career as a sword-swallower, or more likely a porn star, because he deepthroats like it's nobody's business. I can't deepthroat. I just choke.

He hums, like a deep purr, low in his throat, and I gasp, fingers clutching at his hair. I swear, begging for more. His hands move up my thighs, and he's holding something. I feel something press against my arsehole, wet with lube.

"Evan," I say, startled. He pushes it inside and moves back with a last lick to my cock. I stare at him, cognitive thinking stopped short. Neatly, he pulls my pants back up and fastens them. Fucking hell. He's not even going to let me finish. He stands and gives me a kiss. I'm speechless. I'm still not sure what he put in my ass.

I hit him. "What the hell?"

He smirks. "I thought I should make sure you weren't thinking of any cock but mine. Have a seat."

I flop into his chair, pissed and fucking hard. He laughs, because I immediately jump out of the chair, having forgotten to be careful how I sit with a thing up my ass, and settle into the chair more carefully. I squirm. It's got to be some kind of dildo or buttplug, because it's staying put despite my best efforts at squirming. I glare. "What is it?"

He digs in the drawer again, pulls out a little remote. "Vibrator."

He hits the button.

I yell, arching about a foot out of the chair, swearing fluently. He raises an eyebrow and lowers the intensity. I pant. "Fuck. Evan." One of my hands is rubbing at my crotch, so he reaches over and catches both of my hands. I struggle, trying to breathe evenly. "Evan—" I need release so bad it hurts. He stops the vibration.

"No touching yourself," he says, with a smirk. "You have to behave."

"That's a lot easier for you to say without a vibrator up your ass, you bastard."

He smirks, pocketing the control.

"I'm going to cream my pants if you do that again," I tell him.

"No, you're not. You're not getting release unless it's around my cock. I'm going to make you regret refusing me."

I hate how that turns me on even more. I'm actually enjoying this. And he knows it.

"Take this to Eileen, would you?" He hands me a sheaf of papers. "Tell her it's top priority."

I stare at him. "Evan, I don't think I can fucking stand."

He pulls me to my feet and kisses me. "You'll manage." With a pat on my ass, he pushes me out the door. The vibrator's on low; not strong enough to get me off, but enough that I'm not about to forget it's there. Bastard.

I hurry back, and he sends me on another errand. It's almost an hour before I've finally gotten used to it to the point that I'm no longer painfully hard, and I've got to pee.

He must be keeping an eye on me, because I've barely started pissing when Evan steps through the door, smirking. I swear and try to piss faster.

He leans against a wall, watching me. "I hope you weren't thinking of getting any release."

"I just have to fucking pee."

He shrugs, presses the button. I am cut off mid-stream. I grab the wall for support, swearing, because he put it on high. I'm hard again already.

"I hate you," I gasp, as he lowers it to a rate which allows me to breathe.

"Ready to beg for it yet?" His hand brushes my erection, breathing in my ear.

I turn for a kiss. "Yes."

He smirks, pulling away without giving me my kiss. "Meet me in my office." He increases the vibration lightly, making my breath hitch. "I have to piss."

"You bastard," I pant.

"Go," he says.

I go.

I take a seat in his chair, squirming impatiently. I don't dare try to get release. It'd just make him think up something worse.

He enters, unbuttoning his shirt. "Get up. Strip."

My clothes are gone in seconds. I'm so fucking desperate at this point. He takes off his shirt first, then his shoes, then his belt, smacking me on the ass with it. I cuss at him.

He leans on his desk, watching me. "On your knees, slut."

I go down, licking my lips.

He laughs. "No. Not that." He hits a button and I buck, swearing, because now it's on high. It stops.

I shudder. "Evan." My voice is a whimper. "Fuck, Evan, please. This is cruel."

He drops to his knees by me. "All right." He kisses me, sweetly, and I kiss back, clinging. I can feel him slowly increasing the speed. My brain is short-circuiting. After what seems like an hour, he breaks the kiss and stands, watching me with a fond smirk. "Jack off. I want to watch."

He doesn't have to tell me twice. He's already increased the speed to high, and I'm moaning, writhing as I jack myself off. This orgasm's been building all fucking day, so when I hit the edge, I yell, spraying cum. I know I've never had an orgasm this long, and it's fucking good. When it passes, finally, I collapse, shuddering with a few light aftershocks.

"Shit, Matty."

I open an eye. He's staring at me, jaw dropped. I can't manage words, so I whimper instead.

"Matty." He walks over, kissing my forehead. "You were cumming for a good two minutes. Are you okay?"

I nod, sitting up and claiming a good long kiss. "You'd been building it up all day, tormenting me like that. You're horrible. Cruel."

"All year, I think," he replies. "Our first time, you had an orgasm as long as most of mine."

"Don't brag, you bastard." I cuddle into his arms.

He tickles me. "Now I need release, watching you like that…" He whistled. "Wish I'd thought to tape it."

My cheeks redden. "Fuck you." I hit at the tickling hand. "Stop that. Find some other ass."

He stops tickling and instead starts coaxing my cock up again. I swear at him.

"Matty." He pumps my cock once, roughly. "You're actually up to go again." He sounds amused. He's nuzzling at my neck.

I shudder, smacking him. "I told you to find some other ass."

"You'd be jealous."

"More like I'd feel sorry for the poor sap. Fuck, Evan!" I writhe, and he gets up.

"Up, bitch."

I smirk, struggling to stand up. "You're just so fucking sweet sometimes, Evan. You could just jack off, like you made me do."

He pulls me to my feet. "And leave you unsatisfied again? No. That ass?" He swats it, and I yelp. "Is mine." He kisses me, smirking. "Objections?"

"No." I kiss him again, reaching down to grope his balls. "You bastard."

"Ready?" He kisses the front of my throat.

"Yes."

He smirks. "Bend over the desk, slut."

"You're the slut."

He spanks my ass, hard. "Don't mouth off at me."

I poke his chest, laughing. "Who do you think you're fucking?"

"A smartass, vindictive little bitch I can't bear to live without?" He bends me over the desk, stopping to admire the view. "Also the best ass in the history of the world. Helen would be jealous."

"Helen?"

He kisses an arse-cheek. "Ass that launched a thousand ships? She's got nothing on you." He removes the vibrator, making me shudder. "Okay?"

I reach up. "Give me your hand." He does, surprised. Smiling, I kiss the back of it, weaving our fingers together. "Would you fuck me already?"

He laughs, squeezes my hand. "Yes, sweetcheeks."

He settles his weight over me, heavy and warm, thrusting in slowly. He's being gentle, more than he ever has before, taking his time. Maybe he's trying to make it up to me for teasing me so bad. Whatever the reason, I can't stand it.

"Evan, dammit, if you don't stop being so fucking gentle, I'm going to top."

He laughs, pulling out, and rams back in, hard. It hurts so bad, I'm seeing stars, and I want more. He does it again, harder. I writhe. "More."

He purrs into my ear. The hand intertwined with mine reaches down, guiding my hand so that we're jerking me off together. "Matty." His lips are right at my ear as he rams into me, again and again. He's close to the edge, I can feel it. "I love you."

I gasp, and he comes into me, long and hard and good. His hand never stops pumping my cock, and after a few moments I come with him, spurting semen across the fancy, polished wood of his desk. I'm blushing deeply when he pulls out. Evan's never once said those words before. Once he told me I was the love of his life. But he's never said it, not like that. I feel dizzy.

"Matty?"

I nod, and his arms go around me, kissing my shoulder and holding me close. I look up. "I love you too, you know."

He smiles. "I'm going to have a homing device installed in your ass. I'm not letting you get away again."

"Fuck you."

"I'm sorry, by the way."

I start. "What?"

"For hurting you."

"You're not forgiven. You'll do it again."

"I'll try to be good." He's cuddling me again. I put up with it. "For you."

"Next you're going to get me a house, with a white picket fence."

He tickles my side, lightly. "We already have one of those."

"Fuck. That's different! The fence isn't white. It's gray. And in pieces."

"We can paint it." He turns me around and kisses me.

"Fucking quaint. Next thing I know, you're going to propose."

"Sorry, I'm not marrying you. Not even if you wear a little white dress. Low-cut."

"You can wear the dress," I mutter, falling asleep on his shoulder. "And don't even think about kids."

"Of course not. We'll adopt. Your girlish figure…" He gropes my ass. I punch him. He tickles back, and we collapse, laughing.

We're together again. Absolutely everything is going to be okay.

12