Bedtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

I sat up for a kiss, and I guess that tipped my vagina like spilling a glass of milk, because it felt like a river was pouring out of me. I quickly got up, giggling, cupped my hand under my streaming pussy, and walked bowlegged and giggling to the nearest bathroom.

I didn't even try to get to 'my bathroom,' because I knew I'd be leaving a wet trail if I tried to walk all that way. I missed my after-orgasm cuddle because of that darned cramp. Oh, well, I'll just get myself cleaned up, get back in bed, and demand my cuddle. Quite a handful. He sure can manufacture the semen. Maybe I stimilate him, I sure hope so. Less than twenty four hours ago it had blood in it, but I'll never bleed from making love again. Herman still stretches me and moves my insides around, though. I hope that never changes.

I scooped some come off my thigh and sucked it off my fingers, enjoying the taste of John's semen and my juices. My nightie had gotten all twisted and turned during our lovemaking, so I untied the ribbon and got it straightened out. I wet a washcloth with warm water. cleaned my pussy and surrounding area, and dried myself with a towel. I had to be very careful between my pussy lips, though, because I had definitely been rubbed raw. I saw the Vaseline on the counter, and I smoothed some of that on me and inside me. My vagina was like a big, warm pudding again. I hope this soreness is gone by tomorrow. I'd hate to think it would interfere with our lovemaking. What's the matter with me? I just got fu... made love to wonderfully and it finished with an orgasm so strong that It gave me a cramp. I'm already worrying about when I'm going to get it the next time. The nuns always taught that gluttony is a deadly sin, and I think I might be getting gluttonous about sex. Maybe John will let me clean him up. I'd like to do that.

I put warm water on a new washcloth, took a towel, and went back to the bedroom. John was sitting with his back against the headboard, smoking a cigarette, and looking very contented. I asked if he would let me clean him, and he pulled the covers aside and spread his legs. I gently cleaned the semen and other things off Herman, his testicles and the surrounding area. After I dried him, I gave Herman a nice tongue bath, then I dried him again. John seemed to like having me clean him up, and I decided to always try to do that for him after we made love.

He told me to blow out the candles, so I did that, took off my nightie, and slid into bed. I noticed on the bedside clock that it wasn't quite midnight. He moved over on the big bed so we weren't lying in a wet spot, took me into his arms, and we had a wonderful naked kiss, murmuring words of love and satisfaction. I told him that he was a wonderful lover and teacher, and he said I was a truly talented and enthusiastic student.

After I satisfied my immediate need for kissing, I asked if I could be the 'front spoon' when we went to sleep. I turned over, backed up to him, and he pulled my back tightly to his front and our bodies curled into each other. The storm was really raging outside, strong winds blowing rain against our windows and shaking the sliding door. I felt wonderfully warm, protected, comfortable, cozy, and loved.

John kissed me on the neck and ear, took a breast in his hand, and we exchanged 'I love yous' and 'goodnights.' In that big, warm bed, my lover's body against mine, and his breath soft on my neck, I thought of what had happened to me in the past twenty four hours. It's still Sunday, just barely. It was after midnight when I got my cherry popped, so all our lovemaking was today. Today I lost my virginity, I was fu...... made love to four times, had my pussy kissed twice, and sucked John to a climax once. How many orgasms did I have today? Let's see, last night .............

_______________________________________________
Comments always welcome
Everyone over eighteen, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12