Bedtime Reading

Story Info
She watches you get excited while reading.
1.1k words
4.36
58.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKellyM
MKellyM
5 Followers

You wandered to the bedroom, a few loose papers in your hand. I thought nothing of it, some quick "homework" before bed. My book kept my attention for a while longer, although from time to time I heard rustling and quiet sounds from down the hall. Soon my curiosity won out and I left the book behind. My imagination bubbled with ideas as I walked toward the room.

My bare feet silenced my arrival. Peering around the door frame, I saw you lying naked, relaxed across the bed. The papers were held loosely in your hand, and your interest in the text was very evident: your hand wrapped around your stiffening cock. Whatever you were reading, you were enjoying it. Your sighs and "damns" flowed with your stroking. I stood quietly and watched your angled legs, broad chest, and busy hand. Your self-pleasuring was an arousing sight.

I was convinced you saw me as you dropped a page onto the sheets. My heart thudded, knowing how you would react to having a very interested audience. But my presence was unknown to you...you were completely absorbed in the scene in the story. Your cock was slick and fat in your hand. I could hear the friction you created with each stroke. Your breathing was ragged. The moans were drawn out and husky.

Watching you inspired a shower of reactions in my body. I felt my nipples harden, and saw them pressing through my blouse. My pussy tingled, and I shifted from foot to foot to relieve the pressure. That just stimulated me more. I licked my lips more than once, so aroused by your stroking. My hand rose to my breast, cupping and caressing it.

My mind was racing: should I join you? Should I leave you to cum in private? I chewed on my lower lip while I tweaked my nipples and pondered the ideas. With a grin, I decided to join you...in a way. I stripped silently in the hallway. Blouse, bra, shorts and panties dropped to the carpet. There I was, naked like you, excited by watching you, needing to touch myself. I held my breath, and slid down the doorway. I could see you perfectly and yet wouldn't disturb you. And I could play with you, although not 'with' you.

Now there were more pages on the bed than in your hand. Your hand was wrapped around your purpling cock. Your stroking was longer and stronger. From time to time you released it to cup your tight balls. Seeing your stiff cock jutting 'hands free' was an amazing sight.

My back rested against the door frame, and my legs were spread leisurely. My fingers found my wet pussy. I spread the wetness from my clit to my ass and massaged it in slowly. My lips and clit got special attention from one hand while my nipples were treated by the other. It was difficult to be quiet and not join you in making sexy sounds.

"Yes...ohhhhhhh" you growled as the last page slipped out of your hand. You watched it float over the bed and onto the floor....and you noticed me for the first time. The look on your face was a sexy combination of pleasure and puzzlement. Were you surprised to see me? See me naked? See me watching you? See me playing?

My lips made a wet smacking sound as they pursed and sent a kiss to you. I nodded my head, urging you to continue. I got up from the floor and walked over to the chair next to the bed. Sitting down, I draped a leg over each chair arm. Your cock pumped in and out of your fist, and you were "grrrrrr"-ing at me. "Like the closer view?" I teased.

I reached into the drawer behind me and pulled out a thick flesh-like dildo. You were already focused on my pussy, and exhaled deeply when you saw the toy slip between my lips. As I inched it deeper inside me, you stroked your cock firmly. I watched as your cockhead popped out of your fist, then some of the shaft, only to be covered again by your fist. Your ass flexed, thrusting your cock higher.

"I like watching you jack your cock...You are so hard and thick," I purred while I pushed and pulled the dildo. "See how wet you make me?" I removed the dildo, showing you the sheen of wetness on it. I spread my glistening pussy lips, showing you the juices watching you generated. Slowly I slipped the dildo over my lips and onto my tongue, tasting the hot sexy sweetness.

Your groan told me you were close to spurting your building cum. I started pumping my pussy faster, longer, deeper. You stroked your cock tighter, firmer, stronger. We built a rhythm together, even though we were feet apart. My eyes roamed over your flushed body, always coming back to your hand and cock. You gazed over my full breasts, my round tummy, and my open pussy. When our eyes met, we smiled wicked smiles.

You said one word: "Now." We began stroking, fingering, jacking, pumping faster. Our moans and words and gasps got louder. The wet sounds of hot cock and hot pussy floated between us. The speed and tension rose, creeping closer and closer to the moment of exquisite release.

I tumbled first. My hips rose off of the chair and met the thrusts of the dildo. My pussy clenched around it, and the waves of my orgasm rippled over me. I groaned and panted and called your name. I opened my clenched eyes when I heard you grunt. I watched you fist your purple headed cock and grunt again. Cum spurted, pulsing out all over you. The creamy white liquid puddled on your skin. Your sighs and groans slowly subsided, and you caught your breath.

I pulled the dildo out of my pussy with a pop and licked the juices from it. I walked over to the bed, and ran my tongue and finger over the cum puddles, licking up every drop. You reached up and pulled me down next to you. Our skin was damp and hot from excitement. We kissed intensely, vigorously, and then slowed to a long, sensual exploration.

After the "long distance" intimacy, feeling and touching you felt so good. Your hands reached around me and pulled me close. I stroked your back and arms, and one hand rested on your ass. We melted together, sated and mellow. I looked up at you, smiled and said "Hi sexy." You laughed a naughty laugh and rolled over on top of me.....

MKellyM
MKellyM
5 Followers