Bedtime Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Ready to explode, he follows cyber-mistress' instructions.
2.6k words
4.18
24.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forentcu
forentcu
11 Followers

He had to release his hard-on from his shorts. The stiffness had become too painful to hold down. Standing, he hurried out of his pants then pulled the briefs down slowly, feeling the spring-like tension, until his cock sprang up and out in front of him. He couldn't remember being this hard in years. He held it at the base, feeling its weight, its heat, while he turned his attention back to the screen, where he read:

She released his cock and picked up the dildo again. Positioning her cunt directly over his face, she raised up on her haunches and slid the head of the ten inch rubber dick slowly into her wet hole. He watched in extreme close up, breathing the enticing aroma as she held the thing there, just the head in, rotating it back and forth and moaning softly.

"That feels so nice," she said. "Can you see that? Can you see the head of this big cock just pushing into my cunt? Imagine what it would feel like - see it?" She pulled the head almost out and he could see the wetness on it from the inside of her cunt.

"Can't you almost feel my pussy lips sliding slowly down over the head . . . " She eased herself down and her cunt began to open, to engulf the shaft. Then she stopped suddenly and pulled it back out. "No, no. Not yet," she told the dildo, slapping it as she had slapped his own dick. Then she eased it in again, slowly. "Aah, yes," she moaned, "watch that head slip right in, so wet and hot . . ."

Suddenly she pumped the dildo deep into her and pistoned it in and out several times. He moaned under her and tried to reach down to touch himself, but she wouldn't let him move, keeping his arms pinned above him with the pressure of her knees. She sank the dildo all the way in and reached down to rub her clit in tight little circles with her other hand. Then she pulled it out and rubbed the thick rubber against his lips and up under his nose. He was filled with the scent of her - sweet and strong. The dildo was slick with her juices.

Tossing the toy aside, she lowered her pussy right onto his face. He struggled to breathe, her lush pink opening pushing onto his mouth, his nose pressed into the crack of her ass. She squirmed on his face, hungrily.

"Suck me. Lick my cunt," she commanded and he stretched his tongue to find her hardened clit. Pulling her swollen lips apart with his thumbs, he was struck with the smell of her arousal. His cock twitched involuntarily at the stimulation of the aroma and he squirmed under her. Hungrily, he lapped the full surface of his tongue across the wet opening, tasting her salty freshness. Then he centered on her clit, already long and stiff. He hardened the tip of his tongue and ran it quickly up and down her little shaft. She made a small sound of satisfaction when he swirled his tongue around the base, sucking the length gently against the roof of his mouth. Suddenly he jumped involuntarily when he felt the incredible, wet heat of her mouth close around his cock, her tongue wrap around the shaft, then a sudden tightening suction as her head bobbed up and down quickly, violently, taking the whole length every time and almost releasing the tip at the top of each stroke. He felt his orgasm build and knew it would be incredible, a blinding explosion. She pushed her knuckles hard against the space between his balls and his ass hole, pressing against the gland, quickening the build.

"Oh God! I'm going to come!" he said and actually felt the beginning of the release, but she spit the cock from her mouth and grabbed it hard, squeezing as tightly as she could and bending it, wrenching it down to point at his feet.

"No!" she told him, actual yelling at his cock, "No coming, you hear me?" And his whole body writhed with the sweet agony of the denial, balanced on the impossible edge of release. The lubricant dripped from the head of his prick and attached itself to his thigh. She pushed down harder until the turgid shaft touched his leg and she was sure the orgasm had been averted.

Climbing off him, she pulled him from the couch and directed him to the floor and onto his knees, facing the seat cushions. Pushing his head down into the seat, she pushed his thighs apart from behind and reached through to grab his cock, still throbbing slightly from the ordeal. She pulled it back between his legs, so it was in front of her and upside down. Then she ran her tongue across the super sensitive ridge on the underside of the head. He groaned and squirmed but she held him fast in that position, flicking her tongue back and forth across the ridge of skin until the drops of lubricant fell in long, clear strands from the tip of his cock. Then she started the slow masturbation, ten hard fast strokes followed by ten quick jerks separated by a couple of seconds each time. Finally, still holding his cock backwards, she pushed the index finger of her other hand against the opening of his ass hole, just pushing it in a fraction of an inch.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she asked, then shoved it hard and quickly once but only once. "No, you'd like that too much," she told him and, releasing his cock to spring back at the couch, spraying pre-cum as it went, she slapped his ass hard three or four times and grabbed his balls, pulling them down and kneading them with her fingers.

"Alright," she told him, getting to her feet, "It's time for one of us to come. But it isn't going to be you." She slapped him hard once more, then pulled his head up and slipped onto the couch in front of him. She spread her legs wide and hooked a knee over each of his shoulders. He leaned in towards her open crotch, eager to lick her again, but she stopped him.

"You can just watch for now," she said. "Get nice and close and watch me beat off. Can you smell it? Does it smell good?" she asked, grabbing the back of his head and pushing his face within an inch of her wet pussy. She used the fingers of her other hand to spread herself even wider, showing him the dark opening to her cunt, the bright pink of her inner labia glistening with moisture, and her swollen clit straining above them. Holding the lips open, she stroked her clit slowly while he watched, flicking her fingers back and forth over the distended shaft then rubbing it quickly in circle after circle, her ass rolling against the cushions of the couch, her legs tightening around his neck.

Back in the hotel, squeezing his thighs together against his balls, he kept himself hard while he pictured her at her computer, writing this section of the story, the closed door of her office providing the titillating but remote possibility of discovery. He imagined her pausing from her typing, glancing back over her shoulder, then reaching down between her legs to touch the damp tightness of her panties stretched across her slightly opened crotch. Maybe, he thought, she slipped a finger in under the elastic to slide between her lips . . . He read on.

"Put your finger in," she told him, "Feel how tight and wet I am." He sucked his middle finger to wet it, then began to push it into her, his excitement making his movements rough. "Not so hard," she told him, "Slowly. Slide it in slowly."

He tried again, feeling the slick heat of her and the clenching of her cunt muscles as they gradually took the finger all the way in, clutching at it hungrily. "Now slide it in and out slowly," she said. The sound of his finger moving in and out of her , the sucking, wet sound, made his cock ache.

He pleaded with her. "Please touch it," he said. "Can you touch my cock now? I need it so bad."

"No. But you can touch yourself," she told him, still fingering her pussy, "Just for a second and you'd better not come. I'm warning you."

Reading this, he took this as a direct suggestion. He already had his hand on himself, holding it at the base. Now he wrapped his fingers slowly around the shaft, cradling the swollen veins, rubbing lightly. He even allowed himself to stroke the underside of the head, very lightly, while he read on for further instructions. Again, it was as though she were there, reading his mind:

He reached down with his free hand and wrapped it carefully around his cock. It was hot and red, the balls heavy and tender. He knew he could explode in a second if he stroked himself, so he just held it there, moving his fingers slightly, feeling the bulging veins. He groaned, "Oh, God. I'm so close." He wanted to finish himself off so painfully, but he held back, just barely.

"Put two fingers in me," she said, her breathing getting quicker, "And take your hand off your cock right now." He pulled his finger out of her slowly and brought it to his face. He sniffed it, breathing in the scent of her, then sucked it together with his index finger before easing them both into her pussy, palm up, curling them upwards inside her to push against her pleasure spot. She quickened the strokes on her clit.

"Don't move them," she ordered, "Hold them right there. Oh yes. It's going to be so good." She threw her head back; her legs tightened and he felt the muscles in her cunt twitch and clench, a fluttering deep inside her. She came hard, making a small, high pitched moan.

"Oh yes," he said, "I can feel you coming. I feel your cunt fucking my fingers." Her orgasm lasted for a long minute and he almost came without touching himself, his rigid cock twitching in the air. Then her breath shuddered a bit and she released a long sigh. He eased his fingers out of her soaking cunt and pressed them to his nostrils, then licked the juices from them.

"Alright," she said, smiling. "Stand up and show me your cock." She sat up on the edge of the couch and watched him get shakily to his feet. He held his hard on out to her, grabbing it at the base. It was as hard as it could get, red and swollen, throbbing under his hand.

"Rub it slowly," she said, "Stroke it for me. Show me how you play with yourself. I know you play with it because I've seen you. I've caught you at your nasty little game when you didn't know I was watching. You're very bad, aren't you?" she said. "You jerk off all the time, don't you?"

He rubbed his fist up and down the shaft, closing it lightly, watching her eyes. "Can't you lick it?" he asked, "Just a little?"

"You don't deserve that. You're just going to have to do yourself while I watch, like a nasty boy," she said, flicking her tongue around her lips, leaning forward so he could feel her breath on the swollen head of his cock, moving her tongue around his dick, licking the air within an inch of it before leaning back again. "Come on, baby," she whispered, "Jerk it off for me."

He had to lie on his stomach across the hotel's bed to stop himself from finishing. He knew he couldn't act out his story any farther without breaking his pledge to her. But it wasn't easy. He pushed the shaft painfully down under himself and propped the lap-top in front of his face. He allowed himself only a very slow rocking back and forth as he finished the story:

"I'd like you to do it, though," he said. "I'd like to put it in you. Just for a minute."

"I'm sure you would," she said, "But you're not going to. Now rub that dick. Go over there and get the baby oil. That'll make you shoot." He turned to the table to get the oil she had placed there, still holding his prick. She directed him to squeeze it out onto his cock and he caught his breath as the cool, slippery liquid slid over him. He poured a generous amount into his hands, then, both hands greased with oil and his crotch slick with it, she told him to start rubbing.

He rubbed both hands over his cock, feeling it slide in and out of his grip, grabbing at the head and squeezing it. "Grab it at the base," she ordered, "And rub your palm back and forth over the head. Harder! How's that feel?" she asked him. But he couldn't answer, only groan with the mixture of pleasure and frustration that kept him, once again, just this side of coming. "That drives you a little crazy, doesn't it?" she laughed. "Now rub the whole cock really hard and fast. Rub it!" she said.

He felt his orgasm build, closer and closer, felt himself once again on the edge where she had stopped him so many times that night. He hesitated, but she told him, "Go ahead, Do it. Let me see you come. Beat off for me, baby. That's it rub that hard cock. Make it come. Jerk it off, beat it! Shoot that cum out."

He slowed his hand and stroked it slowly a couple of times and then it was there. He felt it go over the edge, beyond the possibility of stopping, then the rush of release. He felt it all the way to his skull. He arched his back and, with a loud groan, pumped out the hot, sweet release. She watched as his cock jumped in his hand and the thick stream of cum shot past her shoulder, all the way to the back of the couch. He shot three or four more times while she wrapped her hand around his fist and finished it with him, the final sprays landing on her breasts. When he was finally milked dry, when she had helped him squeeze the very last drop from the tip of his throbbing cock, he collapsed at her feet, his head in her lap, surrounded by the aroma of spent sex, content beyond description.

By the time he had finished the story he ached with the sweet hurt of arousal. He had certainly come close, over and over again. At times he had to stop reading altogether, get up and walk around, do anything he could to stave off the seemingly inevitable. He thought about writing or calling her and asking her permission for an orgasm. After all, it would be her getting him off in a way. But he had made a promise to wait and somehow he did. When he finally drifted into erotic dreams, somewhere in the early Chicago hours before dawn, he was already composing his answer in his head. And he knew as he began to spin out a story to match hers, that the creating would be as exciting as the receiving. He smiled to himself as he remembered the topic for tomorrow's panel discussion: "Unimagined Side Streets Off the Internet Highway".

forentcu
forentcu
11 Followers