Bee and David Ch. 06

Story Info
Bee feels it.
14.7k words
4.62
6.8k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood holding each other. The tip of his cleft chin sat high on her head as her signature scent infiltrated his nostrils. He felt that tight embrace close around his heart.

David smiled as he heard her peacefully sigh against his broad chest, holding her was absolute bliss. He had never felt this kind of connection with anyone. But with Bianca, he felt like he could conquer any challenge, face any foe, and overcome any obstacle.

They stood in the lobby near the front door. The sudden embrace took him by surprise but he welcomed any opportunity to have her in his arms.

The fresh scent of oranges lightly surrounded them and she knew her soul had settled.

Her arms wrapped around David as she held him tighter. Hugging him seemed to calm her spirits. Earlier, she felt a frightening tingle run down her spine and had a fear that she was being watched.

But then, she only saw David's shaded eyes welcoming her. He pulled her into his arms and silently promised protection. His thumbs made neat little circles as they caressed the tensed areas of her body. She found herself melting in his arms.

"You okay, love?" His voice held out a hand for permission. She nodded against him and after a few prolonged minutes, pulled back.

She was such a sensitive girl.

Bianca saw the look in his eyes, he regarded her with concern. "I'm good, Gabby," she tried to convince him. He gave a stout nod.

Her enchanting, dark eyes looked up at him. They seemed too big for her. Too tired.

"Come, I'll show you to your room." He picked up her bag and grabbed her hand. They ascended the marble staircase. Bianca's heart jumped a little at the prospect of being completely alone with him. He held onto her hand tightly and almost carried her up the steps.

Making a left at the top, they walked down a long hallway. Grand paintings decorated the cream walls as women in lilac dresses and bright pearls coyly flirted with well dressed men. The flappers era pieces of art paired up cozily with paintings of huge boats being swept by angry waves. The paintings looked old, but their conditons were pristine.

"Your house is amazing. How many rooms are there?" They stopped in front of a door.

He turned around, those ghostly eyes fluttered closed then snapped open after a few seconds.

"Well, there's seven including two master bedrooms. An entertainment room down below, as you've seen, a study/library, fitness room is below as well next to the laundry room. Oh and there's a pool out back," he nonchalantly rattled off.

"Whoa, Gabby!" She exclaimed.

He shrugged, "You should take a gander at the house I have in Essex. It's twice as big," then turned the knob.

Bianca's mouth dropped even further as they stepped into the second master bedroom. David stopped near the door while she walked into the center of the room. She looked around in amazement.

The king sized bed rested against the west side of the wall. It lifted three feet off the ground and was surrounded by flowers. A familiar scent flooded her as she walked over.

"Are those--?"

"Yes," David cut her off. "...hibiscus petals." He knew they were her favorite. She leaned down, picked one up and took a deep whiff. The fresh smell tickled her nose and a minute later, a light giggle echoed through the room as a faint memory passed.

She didn't see David approach and stoop near her. He brushed against her shoulder and her eyes snapped to him. "What's so funny?" He asked, looking down at her.

Bianca noticed an excited smile sweep his endearing lips. He looked magnificent when he smiled for her, that slender nose scrunched up and his stone colored, grey eyes illuminated. His smile reminded her of a sunset. The first sunset she had ever seen with her dad. She gently shook her head, Bianca never wanted to associate her tender moments with David and tainted thoughts of her father.

She blinked and his smile grew larger. Soon, she became shy under his radiant gaze, "Oh nothing," she gave an innocent look and turned away.

He reached for her chin and turned it up towards him. David looked so forcefully into her eyes, she could guess his next words. "I really wish you'd be more open to me," he aired his grievences while staring her down. She had to admit, ever since he said 'I love you', she'd been feeling more and more nervous around him.

"I-I was just thinking about the last time I saw one of these," she spoke softly. "I was really nervous about my first day of school and so my mom had a few sent over, I wore a really big one in my hair everyday for the first week."

He saw her hesitate then speak again: "Me, in a little pink cotton dress with ballet flats, while a huge hibiscus flower sat in my hair," she giggled again. "I must've looked ridiculous." She clutched her sides and laughed. Before she knew it, Bianca was squirming on the floor as her laughter filled the room. "I was such a weird kid!" She laughed in a low chuckle which escalated to a high pitched giggle.

Amused, pretty soon David joined in as he scooped her up and onto the bed, she laughed in his arms. He stood slouched over between her legs. Bianca rested on her elbows, still laughing and looking up at him.

"And your mum let you leave the house like that?" he asked with a laugh. His eyes focused in on how calm and carefree she looked. Her usual tight and serious eyes danced as a a few tears of joy slid down her cheek.

Bianca sat up, "That was the thing about her, Gabby. She was as eclectic as I was. She would dress like a bohoemian queen one day, and the next it'd be all pantsuits, tight buns and Cat's eyes glasses." She let a final giggle slip.

He beamed above her as she disclosed more personal information. She was really opening up to him. Then, in a flash, her effulgence of delight was washed away as that protectively impassive look swept through.

She thinned her lips, "Sometimes, I wonder If she'd be proud of me. You know, of all I've accomplished. Walking across the stage and getting those degrees would've meant so much more if-," Bianca closed her eyes and David watched as she took several deep breaths. When she opened them, the force of his stare made her stare. He knew she wanted to continue but held back.

He leaned down until their lips were inches from each other, "Don't close me out, Bee. I don't think I could bear it," drifted from his lips and flowed freely through the room.

Bianca's chocolate eyes drifted from his precious lips to that hypnotizing gaze. He moved in closer, until their floating bodies finally made contact. David pressed his hard body against her supple curves. He skimmed an arm around her waist and pushed her roughly towards him. Still leaning on one hand, she could hear his ragged breathing. "Gabby-."

"I long for you my sweet," he took a second and let his eyes roam over hers.

She held an angelic look as he stared her down. "Do you really?" she asked in a dubious state.

David ran a hand over her face. Warm velvety soft cheeks smiled up at him. His finger made a circle around the fullness of her lips as he slid his hand lower and grasped her chin. Tilting it up, he trailed feather soft kisses along her jaw line. "I want all of you. Mind, body and soul. And I will have you, Bianca."

She squinted at his massive figure totally engrossed around her. "Yes, but only when I'm ready."

His lips took hers in a defying kiss. "Yes, ma'am," he drawled out after they parted. That celestial smile drifted forward and she sighed for what felt like the millionth time.

In a split second, he wrapped his other arm around her waist and shifted. Bianca straddled his hips as he moved into a sitting position with her on top. Her hips spread wider as David hugged her waist. Her legs folded to the side and they just sat there looking at each other.

"I don't ever think I've felt this close to someone," she said, wearing her heart on her sleeve. "You've gotta promise me something, Gabby."

"Anything," he told her sweeping the single braids from her shoulder.

"Trust me. There's always a reason to my madness. If I can't talk about something, its because I need time to adjust to it," her bottom lip quivered. "Just trust me?"

He could see her eyes wide as they gauged his response. "Okay," he nimbly responded.

"Okay?"

"Okay," he finalized with a strong kiss on her forehead.

Bianca wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He was so strong and brave. And he loved her, obviously. But a part of her neuroticly obsessed over one nagging truth.

He was rich, filthy dirty rich; she wasn't. She worried since the day they met, that she wouldn't be good enough to fit in his perfect world. Then, as if reading her thoughts, David dazzled her with his supermodel perfect smile, and she knew.

Knew that even though they were complete opposites, she would try her hardest to at least seem perfect. He nestled into her neck and that sweet natural smell warmed him. She snuggled against his him. He was worth it.

*************************************

Half an hour later, she enthusiastically took down her braids while talking to David about what she planned on doing tomorrow. "Can I assist you?" He sheepishly asked easing closer to her.

They were still fully dressed and hadn't even left the bed. "Sure," she said then proceeded to show him the most effective untwisting method. He learned rather quickly and Bianca was amazed at how proficient he was.

"Am I the first black chick you've ever dated?"

He laughed, "You're black?"

Bianca smacked his hand, "And so proud of it."

He kissed her hairline. "Yes, you are the first woman of colour I've ever courted.

His burly hands delicately weaved through Bianca's hair as her thick curls sprang to life in an instant. He brushed a lock behind her ear, "Finished," he told her, running his hands through them. The complexity of her curly mane made him smile. "Your hair is so wild and beautiful."

"Thanks."

She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling before hearing him sigh. She looked over. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Like what?" David feigned innocence.

"Like there's something on your mind."

Sometimes she could read him like a book. There was indeed something on his mind but David looked at his Rolex and saw that it was almost midnight.

"Ramsey isn't your son, is he?"

"Yes and no, he's my godson. Biologically, he isn't mine but I've been taking care of him since the day he was born. His first words were even, "Bee". It was the happiest day of my life."

"Does that mean you want children of your own?" He asked.

She shrugged, "Maybe. But I don't want to think about that for a long time. There's still so much I wanna do."

He nodded. "I see. Can I ask you something?"

She nodded, slowly.

"What happened to your mum?"

Her eyes widened and she looked away. "She died in a car accident."

"And your father?"

"I never knew him. He left before I was born," her eyes turned to stone as she thought about her sad childhood.

He held her closer. His sudden intrusion made her tense. "I'm sorry if I upset you, darling."

"I just haven't thought about it in a long time," she said in a quiet voice then gave him a small smile. But he could see her pain.

"So it's really over?" She asked. "Your marriage?"

He cleared his throat, "Yes, I can show you the paperwork but not tonight," he told her rising off the bed. "Its very late and we both need our sleep." He pulled her up with him.

She could feel him uncomfortably shift and figured she hit a nerve.

"What time do you have to be at work?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Ten o'clock. And you?" He intertwined his fingers in hers.

"I'm off tomorrow. Just gotta lot of errands to run, a few meetings to attend and-" she stopped and David noticed a grin spread across her lovely face.

"And what?" He took the bait.

"I've got a job interview at 9 before my busy day starts and I'm a little nervous."

"Interview?" He inched closer.

"Yeah, I mean the pay is a ton better but the title is what I'm really after. It's at Walco and if all goes well, I'll be set. No more struggling to pay the rent or working back to back doubles."

David's thin lips set into a straight line. "I can take care of you, Bee. I can give you the world on a silver platter." He was serious again. So serious, it scared her. He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

"I don't want your money, Gabby. Just you," she cocked her head to the side and teased him.

He smiled, "Sooner rather than later, eh?" Then grabbed her by the waist.

"Damn," she cursed.

"What?" David asked, bemused.

She looked at him through fresh, naive eyes then bit that bottom lip, "I really wanna kiss you."

David smirked, but before she could react, he bent forward and firmly pressed his lips against hers. They melted into each other as he grabbed the back of her neck and granted her wish.

The tasty little morsel squirmed in his arms as David bit her bottom lip then proceeded to suck on her tongue. She swooned as his gentle kisses set off a longing within her. They embraced like high school adolescents as he fondled her bottom then moved to suck on her neck.

She giggled, "Stop, Gabby. Hahaha, we'll never get to bed at this point."

He nibbled on her neck, obssessed with the taste of her, "Oh we'll get there. One way or another, love."

Bianca gasped and was finally able to crawl out of his grasp. " I mean it, I gotta be up in like six hours." She gave him a serious look.

David's eyes wandered. She looked so voluptuous trying to be tough. Her hands were placed firmly on those thickset hips, yet an irresistible grin lay plastered on her lips. She shook her head at him and those loveable curls bounced. A part of David swelled with pride as he could help contribute to her immense beauty.

He raised his hands in defeat, "Okay, I concede," then walked to the door. He reached for the handle then turned to face her. "I'll be right next door if you need anything, Bee." His eyes stilled then glistened right before he winked then shut the door upon his departure.

She ran to the bed and flopped down on her back. Curiousity got the best of her and she placed her hand over her heart. She gasped right before smiling.

"Be still," she told her beating heart before closing her eyes. Twirling a piece of hair between her fingers, she let her imagination run wild.

She saw David's daunting figure, silvery hair and bright eyes compelling her.

Bianca then, eased off the bed and grabbed her bag, she headed to the bathroom as the sweet smell of hibiscus floated behind her.

*****************************************

It was a little after midnight when he heard a faint knock on the door. David sat slouched against the headboard responding to emails and rereading Bianca's private record on his iPad. He exited the window the second she popped her head in. It was the cutest thing, like a kid who timidly interrupted a conversation, she bashfully smiled. "I just wanted to say, goodnight, Gabby."

He ushered her in. She approached his massive bed then stopped in her tracks. He was wearing a pair of briefs that barely contained him. A white Hanes logo encircled his waist as the all black undies fit him like a glove. His member sat high and heavy.

Bianca stared directly at his manhood for a few seconds then looked to David's face which held a salaciously contempt look. Her eyes darted to the floor as he pulled on pajama bottoms then approached her. "Are you blushing, sweetheart?"

"N-No!" She stuttered pushing a stray curl behind her ear. Her eyes darted up his naked waist and laid to rest on a bulky figure. Such definition and massive muscle encased within a mysterious man. Since their union he no longer felt the need to keep his sexual remarks to himself. To be quite honest he liked to see her flinch every now and then, it showed how innocent she was.

He laughed then tilted her chin up, "What are you wearing?"

His eyes roamed her body, she wore his Harvard shirt and stood on her tiptoes to meet his gaze. He looked behind and noticed that the shirt moved with her. Her curved bottom sprang into view and he sharply inhaled. It taunted him so he grabbed for it. Pieces of lavender underwear sat tucked in between her perfect ass.

Bianca's mouth dropped open at the act. He ran his hand from the base, along its statuesque flesh and let his hand rest on the top.

"You've got such a nice arse," he lewdly smirked.

"Arse?" She mocked.

He flattened his accent, "Ass."

She cocked her head to the side, "I like 'arse' better."

David held her hips.

"I should go back to bed," she nervously whispered.

"Sleep here," he let her go.

"Gabby, is that a good idea? I'm not ready for anything physical and I don't wanna--"

"All we're going to do is sleep, Bianca," he lifted his hand and ran it through her thick hair. "Believe me, If I wanted you naked and willing in my bed," his voice dropped to a whisper. "I'd have you." His eyes turned a menacing shade of steel as he bit that bottom lip she loved and looked at her like a delinquent.

A young man, who coasted dangerously through life; so wanton and irresistible. Every fevered blink moved slowly and with a euphoric pulse. She felt something lightly brush her loins and gently bucked back.

"Have me?" She gulped.

The way her shirt hung carelessly from her shoulders and the doe eyed look she gave him was almost unbearable.

"God, you're beautiful," he let slip out. His glossy grey eyes concentrated on her reaction. Bianca's own grew in size as she let out a shy smile.

"Thank you, Gabby," she breathlessly said. She moved to touch him, letting her guard down. He took notice and grinned a little.

"Its okay, darling. I love the feel of your skin on mine," he told her looking deeply into those brown whirlpools.

"You do?" She asked with a naive expression.

He laughed again, "Of course, my sweet. At times, I find it difficult to keep my hands off you."

It was then that she saw it. "What's that?" She pointed to the mark on the right side of his chest.

"It's a tattoo, my sweet."

She looked back up, into his eyes. "I know that, Gabby. But it looks like a-."

"It is," he cut her off. "Its a bumblebee etched on my heart."

Bianca leaned in closer and studied the beautiful artwork. The bumblebee sat perched on a rose. Her curly afro held streaks of gold and her wide smile sent a tingle down Bianca's spine. She looked back to David.

"Is that supppse to be me?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Why?" she demanded.

He reached up to stroke her chin. Her skin was so smooth; a rich darkness covered every inch, like a chocolatier's unfininshed product.

"Because you've already left a permanent mark in my heart, Bianca. Why not let the outside match the inside?"

That expression spread across her face and he was helpless to stop the light flourish his stomach made whenever she smiled at him.

"It's beautiful, Gabby," she looked back down admiringly.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you, my sweet."

She looked up through hazy eyes, those thick eyelashes clouded her vision and David looked godlike at that moment. He wasn't a small man by anyone's standards. Wide football playing shoulders flowed down to an ivory colored body that seemed too perfect to be true. Attached were heavy manly hips that Bianca dreamed about holding onto as he plunged deeper and deeper into her.

She bit her lip and a short breathe flew out.

David couldn't believe his eyes. She was unraveling right before him. Her innocent nature was blooming and the seductive woman that laid underneath peeked out

*******************************

She felt herself being watched as the light rays of morning awoke her from slumber. Bianca sharply rose her head and there he was. Her knight.

David's shadowy grey eyes made contact with hers as those light dimples flashed, shining brighter than the early morning sun. His entire body seemed to illuminate as it paired so perfectly well with nature's rays. He must have showered, because the smell of fresh strawberries infiltrated the room and lingered. Those creamy muscles rippled as if the sunlight was fuel and Bianca was sure she'd never feel attracted to another man.