Bee Cee Ess: Encounter On The Job

Story Info
Married social worker falls for younger client.
6.3k words
4.17
119.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
96 Followers

Let's start toward the end of my story, okay?

I'm a forty-one year old white wife and mother who recently decided to move close to the university where my youngest son attends, so that we could share an apartment. I'd been married to the same man since the age of eighteen. By now, all of our children were either away at college or out on their own. Although my husband wasn't my first man, and we'd been affably married for twenty-two years. Ray and I recently divorced a few months back; so this was why I'd asked to move in with my youngest son.

Before then, I'd been working for a privately funded social service agency as an intake caseworker for about nine years, when everything in my life changed. As you well know, the majority of those who apply for help in this country are mothers at or below the poverty line. Most of the time, these mothers are black. Naturally, we've had mothers as young as thirteen or fourteen and grandmothers as old as eighty come to us for help with their rent or their heat or merely to ask us to lend an ear to a problem or a question.

One day, Bette, an African American woman in her late forties, brought one of her sons along with her. My heart nearly stopped when I met him. Tyron was about twenty years of age and absolutely the epitome of a young masculine black. He'd just gotten out of prison for a drug related felony, and he was on parole for at least another two years. But I was taken by his self-assurance and his drive to want to put his past behind him. The three of us talked for an hour and a half in my office that morning, and I literally melted every time my light blue eyes met his deep dark brown eyes. Finally, when our intake session ended, I pulled out my card to give to each of them.

After the two of them left, I hurried to the ladies room to see if what I'd thought had happened to me was real. Christ! My panties were totally, thoroughly soaked--almost too wet to wear any longer. I stayed in the restroom longer than I had intended. I started by innocently wiping myself, but my fingers periodically slipped and tantalized the sensitive tissues of my cunt. Keeping those stirring deep brown eyes and the aroma of his cologne fast in my memory, I quickly fingered myself to an intense orgasm. Believe me; I was totally surprised by how fast I came. Then I coated the inside of my panties with toilet paper and went back to my desk. I kept thinking that I had to be walking funny, and my walk would give my strange and erotic discomfort with what just happened away to my co-workers.

A little while later, my phone rang. It was Tyron! He started by saying that he'd called to thank me. I told him he was welcome, and that it was all part of my job. He asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink with him sometime, and I told him that I couldn't as long as he was on my caseload--that if I did, I'd lose my job.

"If I wasn't on your caseload, would you go out with me?"

I didn't even think before I answered. "Yes, I would," I told him.

"I'm glad. Well, the reason I called is I need to set up an appointment with the state employment service as soon as possible," he said. "Is there any possibility that the agency could provide a ride?"

I told him that we provided transportation all the time. He just had to set up a time when he wanted to go, and we'd try to accommodate him. Ty asked me if I'd be the one to drive him, and I said I'd be happy to.

Two days later, I picked Tyron up in one of the agency's transport vans. He brought a small duffel bag, something like an airport flight bag, which he tossed it in the back of the van. I asked him what the bag was for, and he said we needed to go to the Salvation Army store and pick up a few items first. I was puzzled, but I drove him there. He told me that he wanted to pick out a number of items which all together might cost between five and ten dollars, and would either the agency or I pay for it? I told him that too was done all the time; we just needed to keep the receipt for agency records.

We walked through the thrift store together for about fifteen minutes while Tyron collected a couple of pillows, a comforter, a blanket and few other odds and ends. I figured that he must have needed extra bedclothes for home, now that he'd moved back in with his mother. I stayed very close to him as we roamed the store. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt strolling next to him. Every now and then he'd take hold of my arm and pull me over to see one thing or another as if he were getting my opinion. Deep inside, my pussy knew that he was touching me for an entirely different reason. Eventually I paid for the articles out of my own money, kept the receipt for reimbursement, and told him that it would be best for us to go on to the employment service.

He laughed. "We're not gonna have time for that," he replied. "Not today."

I looked at him. "Why not?"

"Because, I need time to line the floor of this van with these blankets and comforters. I don't want your back hurt by that hard surface on the van bed."

"My back?"

"Your back, your butt, your thighs--get the picture?"

Like a fool, I shook my head. "I don't understand."

He looked at me and smiled that big wide lipped smile of his. "Did you think I wouldn't see what's been happening with you, Lynda? Tell me, did you ever fuck a black man before?"

I looked at him as if he'd said some mysterious word in an alien language. "Fuck?"

He shook his head and smiled again. "Lock up the van. You realize that I saw the two of us embracing in a vision the very first time I looked in your eyes."

"Really?"

I made sure all the doors were locked, and by the time I turned back toward the transport area, he had it all prepared. The blankets were arranged, the pillows were set down, and Ty had his shirt wide open, so that his beautiful mahogany colored chest was bared directly at me.

"We're wasting time," he said. "C'mon, take off that dress."

"But I--" I started to protest.

"Take your clothes off!" he demanded. "Right now! I don't plan on telling you again."

That was it. For some unknown reason, I immediately did exactly as I was told. No, wait. I guess I couldn't really say the reason was unknown. I'd been enthralled with his presence all morning. His bearing, his voice, even his odor—in fact, all of Tyron's essence had been calling out to me physically; so I began to squirm out of my dress. It didn't take long for me to finish disrobing. I knew right then and there that I wanted Tyron, and, God help me, I wanted him sexually.

He allowed me to fold my clothes before he brought his wide lips to mine. "That's better," he said as he unsnapped my bra strap. "Much better."

He helped me to the floor and then his hands went right to the elastic band of my panties. In just moments, Tyron pealed away the micro stretch sheer fiber panty material from my hips, and I consciously lifted my buttocks off the floor to allow him easy access to remove them.

So much for my protesting, I thought.

"Oh yeah," the young black man murmured. "Just beautiful." His fingers slid into the damp clingy hairs over my pussy. "I can smell you, Lynda—on my fingertips. You smell like pure sex."

I shivered, riveting my eyes to his. "I'm s-sorry," I whispered.

He laughed. "Don't be. That's a good smell—hell, a great smell. I haven't had a real woman since I got out of prison," he added. "Why don't you take hold of my cock with your delicate white fingers? I want you to experience the contrast of your white skin against my black cock."

I moaned. Tyron bent down to kiss me on the lips.

Tyron continued to gently kiss my lips while my eyes remained closed. "Take hold of my cock with your beautiful white fingers, Lynda," he continued to whisper. "I want you to see how you stimulate me."

I reached down with my fingers and touched him. This wasn't my husband Ray's penis I was touching. It belonged to a black man--a man much younger--hell, a man much larger than my husband. "Oh, God!"

"Watch how my dick responds to your delicate touch, Lynda. I want you to think how each swollen vein that you touch will bring pleasure to you when you feel my cock jammed up deep inside you."

I tried to imagine that his cock was already inside me as I fingered its massive glans again. Would it hurt? Would I stretch for him? Would Tyron be cautious and gentle putting his dick inside of me for the first time?

Tyron was moving his cock along my belly as I reached down and laid the tips of my fingers on top of its massive length. Jeez, I couldn't believe how different he was from any other man I'd known.

Then he teased me with his lips. Tyron licked my lips teasingly with his tongue, and then he placed his wide lips onto mine while he reached down between his legs to position his erection. He adjusted his body and placed the head of his cock near the entrance to my moist and aching pussy.

"Please," I whispered, but I didn't elaborate.

He grinned. His face said to me, what did you mean by that? But he also knew I didn't want him to stop.

My tummy was gyrating, trembling, and my breathing began to sound erratic as I knew that I was getting closer to feeling Tyron's dick being thrust inside me. Tyron had placed the tip of his dick between my labial lips, and now he was gently moving the head from the top up near my clitoris, and then back down slowly mixing my bubbling juices with his own pre-cum to lubricate his cock.

I raised my bare legs and bent them back, bringing my knees closer to my tits. Tyron pushed forward putting pressure on my parting labia as he continued to move the head of his penis along the opening to my pussy. Tyron gave himself another push forward as he watched my eyes wince from the pressure.

I raised my head and stared down between my legs to watch his large black cock press into my loins for the first time. My eyes went wide with disbelief.

In less than three minutes, I'd found myself on my back with my legs spread, Ty's body carefully jackknifed between my thighs, and his massive black dick wonderfully jammed straight up my pussy. This young African American man was the first man I'd had besides my husband in over twenty years.

"My God," I thought. "Just a little over twenty years? That's how old this young man sticking his black dick into my body was!"

For the first time in my life, I understood the real magic of what a large black cock could do to a woman. After a year or so in prison, Tyron was more than ready for a woman as pliant and accommodating as I was--and as white as I was.

"Any black man stuck in stir dreams of fucking a married white pussy like yours, Lynda," he said.

I gulped back a nervous moan, and murmured. "Really?"

"See, deep inside we black men know that married white women want to get..." Ty paused and took a deep breath. "Get a real taste of what they can't...Unnghhh!" He grunted and came immediately. I suddenly felt everything go incredibly wet within me.

I felt a bit disappointed, and I sighed out loud. "Oh..."

"What's the matter with you?" he asked, as he lifted himself up off my belly to look me in the eyes.

"I was kind of hoping we'd have...a little more time before you came."

"Time!" Tyron chuckled. "Do you see me pulling out? I ain't near through with you yet."

With that said, Ty began to thrust in and out of me once again. He felt so dominant, so totally in charge that I just went with the flow of all that energy between us. Nothing could come between us, I thought. Nothing. Only then did I realize that his plans had caught me totally off guard. There really was nothing between us. Ty hadn't bothered to use a condom, and when I'd let him fill my cunt with his living sperm, there wasn't any protection.

"Oh my God, Ty! You didn't use a condom."

"Now why would I deprive myself of the sensation of your soft, lily white cunt by using a condom?" He grinned as his fingers caressed my chin. "You wouldn't leave the wrapper on to eat a candy bar."

"B-but s-something might happen."

"Something did happen," he replied. "And it's gonna happen again. Isn't it?"

"But, I might get pregnant!"

"Yep, you just might at that," he said quite matter-of-factly.

I stayed silent. I was still penned down against the van bed with a very strong, masculine black presence both perched on top of my body and shoved deep inside my loins. Tyron had me totally under his power physically--and even though I was loathe to admit it, he had me emotionally under control as well.

"C'mon, Lynda, just match my rhythm."

He began thrust within me again, and I was so wet, so lubricated that I soon fell into his rhythm. Bringing my white abdomen up to meet him as he slapped his black belly down, I looked down several times to see his dark shaft push deep into my cunt.

"Oh, Christ," I moaned as my longing for an exquisite climax began to writhe around both in my brain and just as deep in my abdomen. "Omigod!" I moaned, as I climaxed under him.

Ty climaxed once again—long and hard. He filled me again with his thick creamy sperm. My beloved ex-convict got his strength back three more times that morning. That's four times the amount of semen I'd ever tried to keep in my pussy for my entire married life.

I'd signed out the van for only two hours, but I was late getting it back to the agency that day. Tyron put all the blankets and pillows into his duffel which he took with him when I dropped him off. I had to stop at a fast food restaurant, and stuff toilet paper up my cunt to keep my pantyhose and skirt from getting any messier than they already were.

That night I went home and dreamed about how wonderful it was feeling that huge black cock plunging in and out of my loins, and how I should have been worried that he hadn't thought to bring along a condom. My husband had a vasectomy a while back; so, needless to say, I hadn't even bothered to stay on the pill for over two years. I had every right to be worried, but I wasn't. I didn't know why back then.

I couldn't help myself. As his caseworker, I called Tyron and left messages for him to check in with me as soon as possible. I didn't hear from him for over a couple of days. It felt more like a whole week! Finally after three days Tyron called me again about arranging transportation and told me to set it up immediately. I spent another entire afternoon naked in the back of one of the agency vans indulging in the hardness of his marvelous black cock invading the sanctity of my white pussy again and again.

I started to say something about the fact that even though I had packed some condoms in my purse, we used no protection whatsoever.

"I told you once before that many of the brothers in prison dream of fucking married white pussy when they finally get out," he repeated to me like an impatient teacher. "And deep inside we both know that a woman like you wants a taste of the taboo, am I right?"

I gasped. "Oh, yes," I answered, just as my body began to sing a climactic tribute to the motion of his dark probing cock. "Ooooo, yessss."

"All right then," he muttered. "I don't want to hear any more shit about condoms or diaphragms or the pill, you got that?"

For some reason I was eager to say it. "Yes," I answered. "I understand."

"All right." Tyron grinned. "So Lynda, you gonna let me give you a baby?"

His words made my body quake under him. "Oohh!"

He brought his mouth back down to my lips--still kissing me while rotating his cock inside my pussy. Now that I had gotten accustomed to his size, I pulled back to look into his eyes. Tyron had a determined look about him, while I continued to feel his amazing cock stretch my pussy. Suddenly his body went stiff and stopped moving.

"All right! Anngghh!" he grunted, flooding my cunt with another torrent of liquid heat. "All right!"

Panting, I lay naked on my back on top of a cheap Salvation Army comforter under a black man whose marvelous spurting dick was buried deep inside my body.

This time felt so different, so much more erotic and taboo being a white woman getting fucked by a large black man. I glanced at the wedding ring on my third finger. Lynda, I said to myself, you're still a married white woman, and he's a very capable and potent black man. Potent? Oh, God—potent! Tyron could get me pregnant!

Later, as we both rested, he pulled a card from his pants pocket. "Now two weeks from tomorrow night you are going to meet me at this address, sometime between 5:30 and 6:00 PM."

"Two weeks?" I whined. "I'll see you before then, right?"

"You will not see me, call me or try to get a hold of me in any way until this time," he said. "Do you understand me?"

I said I did, although I really didn't. Satisfied by my answer, Ty re-positioned his mahogany knees in order to part my white thighs once again. In moments he was thrusting his huge cock deep inside of me, slowly building to an incredible climax. Growling out loud, his body cut loose and emptied a massive load of pure African American semen directly into my unprotected pussy. Thrilled, I squealed under his dominant grasp.

"That's better." Tyron panted over me as if he'd just finished a hundred yard dash. "Much better."

"Do it again," I pleaded. I could feel his wetness seeping out of my cunt and pooling underneath me.

"What do you say, young lady?"

"Please?" I whispered, reaching down to touch his black dick. "Please, do it again."

Ty grinned.

Once again I got the van back late.

Tyron had stayed away from me for the full two weeks he stated on that Tuesday afternoon, during which I'd undergone the disappointing surprise of getting my period the very next day. I can't begin to tell you how anxious, how relieved I was about the period, and then how excited I was to get a message from Ty on my answer phone reminding me about my appointment that Wednesday evening.

I informed my husband that I was going out with some of my co-workers that Wednesday night, and I drove my car to the address Ty gave me. It was a sports complex on the edge of the inner city. He was waiting in the parking lot for me. There were two other black men with him.

"Leave your car here, Lynda," he said. "It'll be safe here. We're riding with Quiller and Leon."

This was an unexpected surprise. Who were these men, I wondered. But I didn't ask him, I just followed him into Leon's burgundy Lincoln and sat in back between Tyron and Quiller. I soon discovered that Quiller, a huge black man over three hundred pounds--a lot of it muscle, some of it big gut and love handles, had met Ty in prison. While Leon, who was thin and sinewy, had run drugs with Tyron on the street before he went to prison. They were all very candid about what their past relationships had been.

"Aren't you breaking probation hanging with these men?" I whispered.

"Doesn't matter any more," he answered. "The only thing that matters now is how Quiller and Leon take to you."

"I don't understand," I said hesitantly.

"Yes, you do, Lynda," Tyron said slipping his strong black hand up under my blouse. "You told me how your husband had a vasectomy after your third child. I know you haven't been on the pill for ages, and I was with you the day before your last period started over two weeks ago today. I could smell that trace of blood at your pussy."

Omigod! He said it so matter-of-factly that my mouth probably dropped wide open.

"You're halfway to a real understanding about what life as a black cock slut is about. Now the three of us are going to take you the rest of the way."

"What rest of the way?" I asked. My hands were trembling as I reached out to touch him.

All three men laughed.

"How did you feel the day you got your period?" Ty asked.

"Lousy. Grumpy. Out of sorts," I answered. "You know--period stuff."

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
96 Followers
12