Bee Cee Ess: Encounter On The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

"Tell me the truth, Lynda. How did you feel when your period came after you went through a couple of weeks of unprotected sex with me?"

"Stop it," I said.

"No, woman," Tyron grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. He didn't hurt me, but I knew he could. "You tell me everything. Right now!"

I trembled in his grasp. "I-I was--I was...disappointed."

"Bee-Cee-Ess!" Leon said, and the other two men laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Black cock slut." Quiller broke into a huge grin. I looked at him and realized that he had the oversized lips of a typical black man, but his top lip was much larger than his lower lip. It wasn't an ugly sight by any means, just a little disconcerting at first. "You soon gonna discover you'll do anything to get it--to keep gettin' it."

"Admit it, Lynda," Tyron added. "Inwardly you wanted to be pregnant."

"That's not true." I remember shaking my head no as a matter of form. Yet, each of my three companions sensed that I didn't really mean what I'd said.

"Listen, whore, we can turn this car around right now, and take you back to your car," Leon stated. "Or you can cum with the three of us tonight and go home after it's all over and done with--it's your choice."

I stared at the face in the rear view mirror for a moment. Finally, his eyes caught mine. Then I spoke very softly. "I want to go with you."

"There's just one thing, slut," Quiller said. "We all know it's been exactly two weeks since your last period. When we get to my place, all three of us are planning to fuck you--all at once and one at a time. There ain't gonna be no fuckin' condoms, no fuckin' spermicide foam--no nothing. You understand that?"

I nodded. "Yes," I answered in my meekest voice. "I understand."

"Good." Tyron said. "We're gonna make this one special night."

That night began the first of several weeks' worth of notable changes in my life. That night I willingly accompanied three horny-as-hell black studs to Quiller's small one-bedroom inner city apartment in a desperately foolish desire to be gang fucked by three men recently released from prison. Three men, all of them demanding to be totally dominant over my little white married ass, had a way of taking what might have occurred in less than sixty minutes and stretching that time out for well over six hours.

Within two minutes they'd stripped me down totally. I must have blushed because I felt my cheeks flush with the reality of my nudity there surrounded by three black men. Then, the three others quickly undressed as well.

For my sake, Tyron went first. He made the others understand that I needed the familiar warmth and length of his cock before anyone new could have me. I trembled at first, as he pushed his cock into my pussy. Although I was used to fucking Ty, I'd never fucked for an audience before. I wasn't as wet as I should have been, but the feel of Tyron's body changed that for me in minutes. He knew just how lubricated I could get. In fact it wasn't long before I locked my eager hands around the back of his neck, and I held onto Tyron for dear life as he began to increase the speed of his strokes into me. He felt just as good as I remembered.

God, please, I didn't want this to stop!

Surprisingly, he was quite matter-of-fact about his lovemaking, quickly spraying a flask full of sperm deep inside of me in a matter of five or six minutes. I was a bit disappointed. I didn't want to let him go.

The next man in line was Quiller. I don't mind telling you that since he weighed well over three hundred pounds, I was afraid to have this large, black man climb on top of me. But I'd under-estimated myself. Not only could I handle his body weight, I discovered that when his dick parted the soft tissue of my labia, I welcomed his strong erected presence wholeheartedly.

The squishing sounds coming from my wet pussy clearly were more defined now as Quiller plunged his dick into me. This was incredible. I tilted my head so that I was able to look down between my legs and watch Quiller's stiff black shaft disappear deep into my pussy time after time slamming deep into me with each new thrust.

Quiller may have been an extra large man, but he was an excellent fuck. He too took a little over five minutes to climax. However, when Quiller withdrew, he asked for a kiss. Happily, I gave him that kiss, enjoying every moment of it. Afterwards, I reached down with my fingers to find that my loins were coated, indeed swimming in sticky white semen.

Leon was harder. Not necessarily in the dick, but in his attitude--even in the way he fucked me, as if I were some full-sized inflatable doll and not a real woman. He didn't come as quickly as the other two had. It took a bit of doing to get used to his style. I rested the palms of my hands on his shoulders as Leon pummeled me. I couldn't help but stare at the incredible contrast my white hands made against his skin, watching my pink painted fingernails dig little marks into his flesh.

I was certain that Leon was knocking the wind out of me with each thrust he made, and our mutual exertion was making me gasp for air. I came even as Leon dumped a third load of semen into my loins.

Since that time I've learned that men, like any warm blooded male animals, respond to mating in a uniquely competitive way--a way that was established long ago in our mammalian past. When a male watches another male mate with a female he desires, he is immediately ready to move into her and try to impregnate her himself once again. With three black men taking turns fucking me, as soon as one of them finished cumming in me, either of the other two were more than ready to take his place. By the end of that night some six hours later, I was sore, and I was tired. I'd engaged time and again in pure unprotected sex with three eager young men, each one totally intent upon using his eager black cock to knock me up, and I climaxed repeatedly as they filled me with their seed. Strangely enough, I was thrilled by everything that happened to me that night.

"When it happens," Tyron said, squatting off to one side, and watching while Quiller covered me. "You may never know for certain whose it is."

"What?" I panted through another orgasm.

"And it will happen," Quiller added. "Someday soon."

Over the next six days, I missed a lot of work. I'd leave the house, pull out my cellular phone and call in sick to work for a few hours or for the whole day. Depending on the day, I might meet all three men at the same time. However, Quiller was very much a morning man. Tyron, of course, peaked in the afternoon, while Leon preferred the evening. Sometimes I'd fuck all three men in the same day, but at totally different times. I remember looking deeply into each man's dark eyes as he came into me, and I tried to imagine a very specific moment in time in which each and every one of my black lovers might have impregnated me.

After only three weeks, I purchased a home pregnancy test, and, as soon I tested positive, I set up an urgent appointment with my doctor.

My husband was furious when he found out I was pregnant. He demanded to know who the father was. I laughed and asked Ray if he wanted me to bring the fathers to our home and introduce him to them.

"Fathers?" Ray gasped. "Fathers! More than one?"

I shrugged and then laughed again. "Yes, Ray. More than one."

"How many?"

"Three. You might say I've been successfully gang bred."

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit," he continued to repeat. "Oh, shit!"

Wait until he heard the good part, I thought. But I didn't say anything. I needed to make some phone calls first.

On the day that I scheduled our meeting, I descended the staircase of our home totally nude. I'd been showering, and all I carried down stairs was my bath towel. My husband rushed into the living room to close the front drapes, so the neighbors wouldn't see me. But I told him: "You might as well leave them open. I've got nothing to hide."

"Jesus," Ray railed. His eyes widened as he looked at my cunt. "When did you start shaving your pussy?"

"Let's just say you haven't been the most observant person in this house for about three weeks."

"I doubt that you've been home for thirty minutes over the last three weeks! What the hell's going on around here?"

"We're having company."

"Company?" he said. "Who?" He had the curtains closed in record time.

"My baby's fathers," I said continuing to dry my hair.

"I need a drink." Ray went into the kitchen. I knew he'd shit when he discovered all the malt liquor I'd purchased and stashed into the refrigerator. His voice came crying out of the kitchen. "What the hell is this crap doing here?"

If Ray had been a touch more astute, he'd have figured it out from the clues I left him. But astute was not his thing. Ray missed the clues entirely. He was still in the kitchen ranting when a sharp rap at the front door startled both of us.

"What the hell, Lynda," he said, slamming the refrigerator door. "Somebody's at the door. You go put some fuckin' clothes on."

I had to grin at that one. I was naked. Technically, I did have my fucking clothes on!

I could hear him racing out of the kitchen, but by the time Ray got to the living room, he was too late. I stood naked at the front entrance to our home with the door flung wide open so that anybody in the neighborhood could see everything there was to see. But far more important, three hard looking African American men casually sauntered into our house, each one giving me a long kiss or a kiss and a groping feel on my naked body as each man stepped inside. Each of the three men cordially made room for the next man as they reached out for my naked flesh and clung possessively to me.

"Wh-what is this?" Ray asked timidly.

Tyron was the last man through the door. He wrapped his long arms around my exposed body and gave a tug at my buttocks cheeks.

"One of these men is my baby's father, Ray," I replied, still hanging onto each man as they came in. Allowing each black man the right to fondle me in return, I introduced each man to Ray. "Each one of them has given me the best fucking I've ever had in my life."

Carefully, deliberately, Tyron, Quiller and Leon grabbed Ray and tied my husband to his easy chair. They told him that he was going to be lucky enough to witness a total re-enactment of how they'd gotten me pregnant. Ray, who was nearing fifty years of age, suffered through watching a four hour marathon of his white wife--that's me--bathing in the potent semen of three healthy young black men less than half his age. Leon, the oldest was hardly in his late twenties. Quiller was older than Tyron by a couple of years or so.

Shit, at forty-one, I was nearly twice the age of my baby's fathers.

Ray's resentment over my pregnancy and my choice of fathers built up over the next several days. When I went out at night, dressed as I'd never dressed for him, Ray's jealousy became a slow burning rage. He forced me out of my home a few weeks later.

It was okay, I told myself. After all it's not like I didn't know it was coming.

Quiller let me stay at his place for a little while, but even though I helped out with money, I also paid for my rent with sex. It was good sex, too. Neither of us could deny that. If he ever tired of having me underfoot, fucking his buddies on his bed, while putting on weight from growing more and more pregnant all the damn time; he never said anything. Quiller and I were wonderful lovers, but deep down we knew we couldn't live together.

I began to make plans to move before I delivered the baby.

My child, Kierra, a Swahili name meaning small dark one, was born last December. The baby's fathers were already there to see her after her birth. Each one smiled knowingly as he looked at her. She's a beautiful little half black baby girl with skin the color of oak and features which look remarkably like her father's. Oh yes, I knew immediately who her father was--other people have often commented on how my baby girl's top lip seems to flare significantly larger than her lower lip.

Eventually various members of my family, Ray's family, and a few of my friends and coworkers came to visit me and to gawk at my baby. A few of them may have understood, but most of them were appalled. It was sad. They didn't see the beautiful little girl before their eyes. They only saw her dark skin.

The divorce proceedings had begun already, and you can imagine how upset Ray was to learn that according the laws of our home state, he was responsible for child support for the child which was conceived during our marriage, even though it was obvious to everyone that the baby wasn't really his.

I knew it wasn't fair, but I needed the money temporarily. We'd work out an equitable agreement somewhere along the line.

But now, as I said, my baby and I share an apartment in the college town where my son lives. Ray's child support helps keeps a roof over our head, and I've been able to make ends meet. God! The black students here on campus are gorgeous. Every time I roll my little girl out in a stroller or strap Kierra onto a mommy back pack, I attract the attention of some of the sexiest young black studs you've ever seen. Somehow one look at my tiny dark-skinned Kierra and these young men correctly sniff out the fact that her Mommy's a true slut for black cock. Indeed, as you've probably guessed, some of the bolder males have learned this truth first hand.

Oh the places they've put their hands.

But I knew I had to go back to work. I've always been a social worker at heart; so lately, I've found part time employment working actively with paroled prisoners in a halfway house facility. The money's not all that great, but the benefits are terrific. Really terrific with a potential for long term benefits, I figured. I have to laugh at the thought of long term benefits. The fact is that I'll be having my second biracial child in another five and a half months.

Even though it looks like my old life fell apart when I became a slut for black cock, I wouldn't trade my new life for anything.

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
12