Beebe and Petey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
175 Followers

"Actually, what I'd really like right now is a massage," Chad replied, "a real one, with oil. One that really works on my muscles."

"You got it, BeeBe!" I said, jumping up. I dried my tears with the back of my hand and headed to the kitchen for the olive oil. I was glad Jan had given me massages. Track sometimes knotted up my thighs and low back, and she was great at getting the kinks out. I popped the bottle of oil in the microwave and warmed it (God, I loved this microwave! Jan really splurged on it-over $700!) I got a sleeping pad from the camping supplies in the garage, then old sheets and a towel from the closet and made a pad on the floor. I had Chad lie face down on it while Dene and I took positions on each side. I poured some of the warm olive oil on each side of his upper back and began working on his shoulders and neck. Dene silently followed suit.

Dene caught on quickly to my timing and pressure. We coordinated our motions to give the illusion of one person kneeling over him and using both hands. We spent about 45 minutes working our way from his shoulders, down his back, down his legs and finally his feet. He had a lot of knots in his upper back and we worked on those, especially. (We exchanged glances as we worked on his butt, but he didn't show any signs of arousal so in spite of his exceptionally nice butt, we refrained from bawdiness.) When we finished, Chad was breathing deeply and evenly. We weren't sure if he was awake or asleep, but covered him with a sheet and quietly moved from the room.

We padded back to my room where our voices wouldn't bother Chad.

"Dene, what do you think about Chad's being able to pick up languages so easily?"

"I'm just floored, Kath. I had no idea. I mean I knew he could speak Spanish really well, but shoot, you and I can hold our own too, and not from taking it in school. We all just grew up with it, so I didn't think Chad being able to speak it was all that unusual. He does go way faster than I can understand sometimes, though."

"Same with me. And Spanish class was almost a joke to most of us-except for getting away from slang and really getting the grammar right. Listen, do you remember Eddie Vu'?" I asked. "He was in Dad's section. He was ARVN and got to come over here because he was some kind of whiz with helicopters."

"Yeah, that was the oriental guy that ate dinner with you guys sometimes, right?"

"He learned English because he went to college in the US before he went back over there. He's a mechanical engineer-in fact, he's kind of the reason I was heading for ME at Rice. He has an accent, but he's not hard to understand."

"Where are you headed with this, Kath?"

"Well, I wonder if Chad is really as locked into his MOS as he thinks. I wonder if we shouldn't meddle a little bit and see if Eddie could teach him some more Vietnamese, if that's what the guy at Bliss was trying him out on. He never did get anything back from that guy to see how he was doing, I don't think, so at least Eddie could let him know if he's on track."

"It shouldn't hurt to try," Dene said.

I phoned Dad right then to get Eddie's number and see what Dad thought of our plan. (Dad did not, thank heavens, ask about sleeping arrangements.) Overall, he seemed skeptical of Chad's ability to learn such a complex language. He also thought it would be easier to for a pig to fly than get the Army to change an MOS, but said it wouldn't hurt to learn some Vietnamese if Chad was headed over there.

Eddie was surprised to hear from me, but agreed to come by our house in the morning after he went to church.

We went back to the living room to check on Chad. He was still where we left him. He was awake, though. He opened one eye, grinned, and said: "That was great! Where on earth did you learn how to to that?"

"No instruction, but Jan used to work on me when I'd get all knotted up from overdoing it in track. I just mimicked what she did for me. Dene watched what I was doing and we got the hang of synchronizing our movements."

"If you two set up shop outside an Army base to do this, you'd make a mint."

"Hmm," Dene said thoughtfully, "do all Army guys have butts as nice as yours?"

"What else can we do to make you feel pampered?" I asked.

"You know, you only gave me half a massage," Chad said, pushing off the top sheet and rolling over. With his hands stretched up behind his head he added, "Maybe you could finish now!"

"Good idea, hon!" I said. "But let's do this right too." I headed back to the kitchen to re-warm the olive oil, then grabbed a spare pillow from the closet. Back in the living room, I slipped the pillow under his head, made him close his eyes and put his arms down. Kneeling behind his head, I used just a dab of oil on my fingertips and began to massage his temples, then forehead and face, under his jaw and onto his upper chest and shoulders. I moved around to his side and motioned for Dene to go to the other side.

I think Chad was half-expecting us to go straight for his dick since it was in easy reach now, and it was pretty tempting. It had begun to swell when he rolled over and stretched his hands back behind his head, but while I'd worked on his temples it relaxed completely. I turned slightly toward his head and picked up his left arm, commanding him to relax it. I began with his hand, massaging each of his fingers back toward his wrist, and worked back up his arm toward his shoulder. Once past his forearm, I placed his wrist over my shoulder and continued working on his upper arm. His lower forearm was rubbing against my breast. On the other side, Dene was copying my movements. As his forearm brushed her nipple, I could see it swell.

Dene and I were built differently in the tits department. Hers were bigger, of course-I've already commented on that-but our nipples were different too. My aereolae were about the size of a quarter and my nipples were like pencil erasers. When I became aroused, the aereolae puckered up tight and shrank to the size of a nickel and my nipples popped straight out. Dene's aereolae were silver dollar-sized and her nipples were barely a bump. Hers didn't shrink at all! In fact, they became more prominent. When she was turned on, her entire aereolae puffed out a half-inch from the rest of her tits! They were puffing up now. She caught me looking and gave me a wink, which instantly drew both of mine up tight and pointy. I could feel them tighten and, like always, that feeling was accompanied by a bit of moisture down below! Dene motioned with her eyes down Chad's torso. I followed her glance and saw Chad's dick coming to life. I was all the way up to his shoulder by then and ready to set his arm back down. Before doing that, I purposely rubbed his oily forearm back and forth across my erect nipple and watched as his dick went past getting hard to being hard.

I set his arm down and began to work on his chest, ending by lightly pinching his nipples. Dene faithfully followed suit on the other side.

We moved down to his feet after that, working our way up his calves and upper thighs before coming to his now fully erect dick.

"BeeBe?"

"Um Hmm."

"There seems to be some tension in your groin area."

"You're quite perceptive," he answered, "a less observant person might have missed that."

"Would you like us to see what we can do to help ease that tension?" I teased.

"Maybe you could both give me pussy massages now," he said, opening his eyes. "You could pussy-massage my dick while Dene pussy-massages my lips."

That was it for holding back! I straddled his hips and slowly impaled myself on his cock as Dene moved to his head. She rubbed first her belly, then her pussy slowly down his forehead and onto his waiting mouth. We didn't go at it frantically this time. I fucked him slow and deep, pausing at the bottom of each stroke to lightly grind my thighs and pubis against his oily hips. I squeezed his dick with my pussy before slowly starting back up. I paused again at the peaks to take just the head of his dick in and out. Dene kept her weight on her hands and knees, hovering so that he didn't have to raise his head to continue licking and sucking her. After about 20 minutes I felt an orgasm begin to build. Damn! Another vaginal orgasm on the way! What a delight! It continued to build slowly for another 5 minutes as I refused to pick up the pace. Then I felt Chad's hips lift under me and his dick began jerking in my pussy. I felt his cum blasting into me and that put me over the edge. Dene and I grabbed each other for a kiss and she came too-again squirting pussy juice which Chad caught in his mouth and swallowed.

"Wow! Said a voice from the door, "That was absolutely the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"EEEEK!" I screeched, jumping off Chad's cock to see who spoke. "Jan! I didn't think you were coming back 'till tomorrow!"

Dene scrambled up, covering herself and Chad grabbed the sheet.

"Hey, hey, hey kids-I'm sorry. I thought you heard me! Don't worry, please, and don't be embarrassed!"

We were all so surprised we didn't move or say anything else. Jan walked to the couch.

"I'm really sorry-I thought you heard me come in. I didn't think you'd embarrassed. It's just me, for goodnes sakes. Here," Jan said, "I'm over dressed. Let me fix that!" And her loose, African-print shift, came over her head to reveal she hadn't bothered with bra and panties. "Tony and I had to cut Acapulco short because of the weather. We sliped in between two storm systems. There's another one coming that's even worse than what you had this afternoon, by the way, and Tony is scheduled solid with Delta from tomorrow night all the way through Monday after Thanksgiving. He dropped me at the airport and took right back off for Dallas."

"Umm, I'm kind of oily," Chad said, trying not to look at Jan. "I should probably shower before I get some on the furniture." He padded off down the hall, still wrapped in the sheet.

"I probably should too," Dene added. She was still trying to cover herself, but paused to take in Jan's body. "Sorry you had to cut the trip short." Dene followed after Chad.

"Jan!" I said, "I'm so shocked that I'm not quite sure what I feel, but I think I'm pretty mad at you! How long were you watching us anyway?"

"I'm so, SO sorry Kath, really I am. I thought you heard me come in and decided you didn't care if I watched. I called out "Anybody home?" from the garage door and again in the kitchen but you didn't answer. I was there for about 5 minutes, I guess-you were looking right at me, at least your face was pointed my way. Guess your world at the moment ended at Chad and Dene. I meant it, by the way. That was the most wonderfully hot sex I've ever seen or been a part of, and that's saying something."

"Well it was pretty special, but it was pretty private too, or at least that's what we thought. Dene and Chad are a new thing just today. None of us wanted that known beyond the three of us, ever. I think that's why they 'needed showers' and couldn't meet your eye."

"Well, that's smart. It doesn't bother me at all, but it's sure not something to let anyone else in on. I swear to you, and I'll repeat it to them that I won't breathe a word to anyone, not even Tony. You all three know you can trust me, don't you?" she pleaded.

Chad and Dene came back in. Chad's hair was wet and he was again wearning boxers. Dene had on one of my robes, but didn't appear to have showered.

"I heard you two talking," Dene said to Jan and me. "I'm over being shocked, or mad or whatever I was, Jan. I get it that you tried to give us a head's up. I'm still embarrassed that our secret is out beyond the 3 of us, though. And we do trust you, but I'm not sure I want to continue our 'nudist camp' with you. The three of us aren't nearly done thinking through things, or making this a special time for Chad before he has to head off to get shot at."

"I get that," Jan said. "So let me offer a couple of options." "First, I'm really beat. It was a long, rough flight back and I'm mainly interested in relaxing and hitting the sack." "SOLO!" she added. I was planning do that in my own bedroom, but I think maybe it would be easier on you if I just found someplace else to spend the night and didn't come back till tomorrow, like I planned before." "I'll either head on back to my bedroom and promise not even to open the door again unless you knock and invite me to, or I'll head down to the shop and crash on the cot in the back room."

Silence, as Chad, Dene and I looked at each other.

"I think we could use your advice on a few things, Jan," I finally said, "but I'll leave it up to Dene and Chad."

Dene and Chad looked at each other for a moment, then gave each other brief nods.

Dene was the first to speak, "It's sweet of you to offer, Jan, but it just isn't right to kick you out of your own house. We were really off-base to get mad, even for a little while. You've been so great to all of us, and we DO trust you. You're a good friend, and what you and Tony did to get Chad and me here this weekend is just beyond fabulous. Just, when I'm not turned on, the thought of having sex with my brother still grosses me out. I can't imagine what other people would think, and I don't EVER want to find out."

"Would it help if I told you I've had a 3-way with a guy and his sister? I think sibling sex is way more common than anyone is willing to admit. I'm only against it if it's rape-like where an older brother (or sister, for that matter) uses coersion or misuses trust to have sex with a younger sister or brother. Other than that, as long as you stay on top of birth control, I think it can make a much tighter bond between siblings. It's a way to explore sexuality without any thought of ever getting married or living as a couple. And I think the 3 of you are a testament to that."

"Whaaaat!?" I said, "When and with whom? (who? no, whom's right,)" I dithered. "Oh, who the Hell was it?!?" I demanded

"I would no more tell you that than I'd let it out about Chad and Dene," Jan said, "but I don't think we were anywhere near as hot as what I saw of you three!" "I gather this has been a pretty nice day?" Jan rose from the couch and gathered her shift. "Listen, I'm going to head back my room for a shower. I'll put on a robe and come back out for good-nights, and spend time talking if you want to. Any subject-you know that. If you're dressed, I'll leave the robe on too. If you're not, I'll blend in. Deal?"

"That sounds good, Jan," I replied, and moved to give her a hug. It dawned on me we'd never hugged in the nude before. I was intensly aware of our bare breasts pressed together and I got some inkling of what Chad and Dene felt. It was a tad weird, but nice. Jan kissed me lightly on the cheek, but the corners of our lips overlapped too. She released the hug and patted my ass before heading down toward her room. I also realized Chad's cum was running down the inside of my thighs

"Wow," I said, turning to Chad and Dene. "That was awkward for a bit. I think I'm better now, though. You?"

"Yeah," Dene replied, "it was mostly the shock of 'getting caught', you know?"

"My dick wilted the instant I heard her voice," Chad added, "even before you jumped off of me, Petey."

"So, before that, did you feel pampered again?" I asked Chad.

"You just can't imagine what that was like! Lying there, not moving a muscle, feeling the two of you with your hands all over me and my God are you great at massage! Then fucking me so slow and controlled like that. You kept me on the edge of cumming forever! And Dene-just hovering like that so I didn't even need to lift my head to eat you out. I kept thinking 'I bet not even Roman emperors has it this great! It was just fucking fabulous! That definitely was NOT piss you squirted on me, Sis. You're a regular fountain of pussy juice!"

"OK," Dene said, "before Jan comes back out, clothes or no clothes? And I'd like to see what she says about my squirting if she'll stay and talk to us."

"You two make the call," I said, "I'm pretty oily too, and there's this strange sticky stuff running down my thighs!" and I headed for the shower.

When I came back in, robed, Chad and Dene were still dressed, so I kept mine on too. Jan joined us soon after that.

"Stay and talk with us a while, Jan?" I asked.

"Sure, Tiger," she said with a knowing smile. She had been very careful to use "Tiger" in place of my childhood family nickname "Kitten" ever since I'd described my first time with Chad. "Where do we start?"

We started in with Chad's language skills first, and our invitation to Eddie Vu for tomorrow. That was news to Chad too since Dene and I cooked it up between the 1st and 2nd halves of his massage. They both thought it had merit. Jan added that Viet Nam had been a French province until about 15 years ago and that a lot of the country still spoke French, so Chad's newest language should be a help too. A number of Jan's friends had been (or still were) in the service and had been through Viet Nam. She offered to have them over to the house Monday night for dinner and conversation with Chad about what to expect.

We covered Dene's squirting last. Jan just smiled and said: "Me too! It's normal for some gals. Welcome to the club! As long as guys don't think you're peeing on them, it's usually not a problem. In fact, some measure their skill as a lover by whether they can get you to squirt!"

Then to me, "Kath, have you told them about my new, umm, product line?"

I hadn't. Jan had expanded her business during the summer. She hadn't told anyone but me and Tony, as far as I knew. It was well-known in the community that a "Fredericks of Hollywood" type store had opened next to her record store/head shop. I heard our mom and Chad's mom pretending to be scandalized over it, but with the kind of banter that made me think they might have already done some shopping there. The big secret was that, in fact, it belonged to Jan! She first bought the building through a corporation that she set up just for the purpose. She hired a manager to be the public face of the business, but had a passage from the back of her store to the new one. She remained completely in the background, but ran the place with the same efficiency that she ran the record shop. In addition to the sexy and naughty lingerie, she had a back room with 'adult novelties.' She carried dildos, anal beads, artificial pussies, blow-up dolls, paddles, nipple clamps and the like. That stock wasn't advertised, but had become well-known and she was making obscene profits. I had visited with her on Sunday afternoons when both stores were closed.

-to be continued

Valendon
Valendon
175 Followers
12