Beebe and Petey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you two still OK with playing naked together?" I asked.

They looked at each other.

"We don't want to fuck anymore, Kath. We liked it while we were hot and turned on, but after we came, it just felt too weird." Dene said. "I don't mind giving you a kiss, though, Bebe, or seeing you stripped naked when Petey and I get all the good hands!"

"I'm going to thoroughly enjoy taking your panties, Sis, and watching you two hot babes frolic in the nude while I still have all my clothes!"

"OK! Game's on then!" I declared. "Deuces wild, 3 card limit on the draw."

I dealt myself two pairs, jacks and kings, with a 3 on the side. I pitched the trey and drew one card--a deuce! Full house! It didn't seem quite like poker without the betting, but it was fun none-the-less, especially holding a full house! When we laid down the cards, though, I had the low hand!! Crap! Dene had a flush and Chad had a full house with aces over. Dene smiled and made her way across the wavy bed to remove my crocheted vest and give me a kiss.

Chad's deal--after the draw, I had the low hand AGAIN! No one had anything spectacular this time. Dene won with a pair of 8s and Chad's high card 10 beat my miserable collection of nothing. Dene took a shoe and gave me another kiss, longer and deeper this time.

I lost 4 more hands in a row and was down to my panties before things turned around. Chad had claimed my bra on the most recent hand and planted his kiss on my tits instead of my lips which was just FINE with me. I could still feel the wetness on my puckered nipples.

It was my deal again and I decided wild cards had been doing me in. Each time I thought I might win, one of the sex sibs came up with enough wild cards to beat the crap of a good hand. I called "NO DAMN TRUMPS" this time, and dealt out the cards. I dealt myself a king-high flush and stood pat. Chad and Dene each drew three. THIS time, my hand stood up! I claimed Chad's slacks, pulling them off over his shoes, and cupped his balls in my hand as I collected my kiss.

Dene dealt next and I won that one too! Two pairs, 9s and 7s, but it beat Chad's pair of queens and Dene's jack-high. Dene's slacks came off first too, and I slid my hand in her panties as I laid her back on the waterbed to kiss her deeply. I shuddered as my hand and forearm nestled in her bush. I felt her pussy get wet. Mine too.

Hot and fully horny now, I proposed a change in the rules: Winner collects two articles from EACH low hand. If there aren't enough pieces of clothing, then 30-second favors named by the winner. To my surprise, they went for it! I'd half-expected to see them throw the cards away and just strip off!

I won again!! I collected boxers, panties, a shirt and a blouse. That left Dene in her bra, socks and shoes, and Chad in his undershirt, socks, shoes and a great hardon.

Dene won the next one and collected my panties and Chad's shoes.

"And I believe I get to name a 'favor' from you, Kath, right?" Dene purred.

"Your wish is my command, oh master," I replied.

"Then spank my ass, one smack every 5 seconds, as hard as you can."

My eyes widened. "No shit, Dene?"

"No, I won't shit," she teased, "At least I don't think you can smack me that hard with just your hand!"

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure! Lay on, McPetey!" and Dene leaned over the edge of the bed with her ass in the air.

I stood beside the bed and have her ass a loud smack.

"That can't be your best effort. Try again. Start over."

I gave it everything I had and it knocked her forward a few inches.

"THERE you go hon. Five more of those. And if I cum don't stop. Just keep going until I get them all!"

I alternated cheeks and gave her the best I had in me. My hand was stinging! I couldn't quite see why she liked this, but clearly she did. She drew a sharp breath and trembled with each blow. She didn't cum, but she was as horny as I've ever seen Dene. That, by the way, is saying something!

"Fuck the rest of the poker game! C'mere, Petey, eat me! Chad--fuck her like you did at the beach--slam her so hard you knock her face into my pussy!" Dene rolled to her back and I dived in.

My pussy had already gotten moist from sticking my hand down Dene's panties, and when my face hit her bush I got sopping wet in a hurry. I felt a drop of pussy juice roll down my inner thigh before Chad could even get his fingers to me.

"Wow! You're ready to go!" Chad exclaimed as his fingers found my slit. The fingers were immediately replaced by his dick and he rammed it home with authority.

The water bed, as it turned out, was wildly different from the beach. In some ways, it was more work. This was before the days when water beds had channels and compartments and wave-damping fillers. It was hard for Chad to get good purchase on the mattress to fuck me as hard as he did on the beach. On the other hand, Dene and I were riding rolling waves that alternately pushed my face deeper in her snatch and pulled us apart. It didn't take long for Dene to cum, but I showed no mercy. I kept tonguing her hole, sucking her clit, biting her vulva, fingering her vag and in a moment of abandon when I could tell she was on her way to another orgasm, I ran a pussy-slicked finger up her ass. That brought a loud moan, a "YESSSS" through gritted teeth and an orgasm that nearly pinched my finger off! That must have done it for Chad too, because while Dene was grunting through her orgasm, Chad began echoing her behind me! "Ngh," BAM! "Ngh," BAM, "Ngh," BAM! Somewhere he found leverage and each orgasmic thrust rocked me forward hard into Dene's crotch.

Finally, Chad slowed and pulled out, patting my ass. I felt hot wet juices sliding down both thighs.

"Did you cum, hon?" Chad asked. "I couldn't tell."

"Not yet, lover. You two rest a minute, then draw a card to see who finishes me off."

Dene responded: "I say fuck the cards. In fact, I already said that, so I repeat: Fuck the cards! We'll tag team you. Just as soon as I'm not panting."

"Good plan, Sis. Two minutes," said Chad.

I rolled off Dene's cunt and onto my back, arms and legs spread. My right arm ended up across Dene's chest and I grabbed a tit.

"What do you think, brother, 1 minute shifts at her pussy, and sucking her tits in the off moments?"

"I'm going in!" Chad said gleefully.

"Hey, save some of your load for me!" Dene cried as she bounced over to my chest and began playing.

"Oooo--Chad. That's niiiice. If you can, though, try not to rub my clit with your nose--I'm afraid Dene won't get a turn before I cum!"

Chad's response was to move up and suck my clit into his lips and flick it with the tip of his tongue. I screamed and came like a ton of fireworks!

"Who said you only get one orgasm?" Chad said as he scraped me off the ceiling. "Your turn, Sis!"

"Oh, Hell yes!" said Dene as they traded places.

It took longer for my next one. They gave up on shifts and Dene worked me over for a half-hour, bringing me almost to an orgasm, then backing off dozens of times. Finally, I pulled Chad's hungry lips off my chest and panted: "Gimme your dick!"

I rolled his balls in my hand and milked his cock until a little, clear drop of pre-cum appeared. The sight of it brought me right up to the peak. As that silky drop hung on the end of his dick, I slowly raised my lips to it and licked. The instant my tongue collected that beautiful, shimmering drop, I came again. I lost track of time while my entire body bucked and twisted. As I gradually became aware of my surroundings again, I heard a muffled cry coming from between my legs. Oops. I released Dene's head.

"Dammit, lover! You're gonna kill me one of these days!"

"I would just HATE that! Who'd I train to eat me even half as good as you!"

"Hey!" Chad complained. "You sayin' my sister eats your pussy better than me?"

"Of course I do!" Dene grinned. "Nobody can eat pussy like a girl does, and I'm better than most girls!"

"I'll need to collect more data!" I teased, "I'd hate to rush into a decision for fear of being incorrect! You both better eat me some more. I think I'll be ready to decide after, oh, 50 more times each."

"Don't get greedy, now," said Dene, "or I'll have to punish you!"

"I don't think so, Dene, and don't even start down that road. I might let you smack my ass, LIGHTLY, to see what you're going on about, but let's not get into wacky role-play. I'm not going to "punish" you and don't think even for a minute you're going to turn me on with discipline. I didn't have the same introduction you did and I guarantee 'punishment' will be a turn-off."

"Uh-oh. That was just a tease, lover. I'm hoping that if you try it you'll like the ass-smacking as much as I do, but I was only trying to joke our way into giving it a shot. I don't ever want to dominate you, and that wasn't what it was about when I had you spank me just now. There's just something about the way my ass stings that sends me to the moon! Jan says it's not all that uncommon. If you want to try it sometime, say the word. I promise, you'll be in control of how many and how hard."

"I've gotta admit, I liked watching," Chad added. "There's something satisfying about seeing your pest of a little sister get her butt lit up--I guess I'm not done being a brother--but there was something really erotic about it too. You were clearly into it, Dene. And I'm way past feeling weird about seeing you naked, so watching those spectacular tits hanging down and swinging around when Petey laid into you was a huge turn-on."

"Okay, okay! Spank my ass!" I said with an air of resignation, certain that it would do nothing but wipe out the nice underlying horniness I was feeling. In fact, I could feel it slipping away already. "Start light and get harder gradually. I'll tell you when to stop with the force, and when to stop with the smacks."

"There you go hon! Just give it a chance. If this doesn't do anything for you, we'll stop and never look back, but at least we'll know."

"I don't think my tits are going to give you the same show as Dene's, BeeBe. Sorry."

"Hey, don't do that! I love your tits! Don't ever apologize for perfection!"

I just raised an eyebrow. He was probably being sincere, but I've nursed an inferiority complex over my itty-bittys for so long it's never far from my thinking.

"Where do you want me?" I asked.

"Let's have you over Chad's lap," Dene suggested. "In fact, let's have him do the spanking."

"I dunno, Sis. Hurting Kath is the very last thing in the world I want to do."

"Me too, but let's let Kathy be the judge of that, OK? What we're after here is to turn her on, and if we discover a new way to do that it's gonna be good for all three of us, right?"

"You OK with this?" Chad asked me.

"Lying across your naked thighs with your dick poking my ribs while you play with my ass? Now let me think--well YES! In fact I am OK with that!" I pushed him into a sitting position on the edge of the bed and plopped down across his lap.

"I have one more suggestion," Dene said. "Let Chad start patting your ass lightly. Not spanks yet, just pats. We'll have him keep up a nice steady rhythm until you ask for more intensity. Then just a little bit harder. Keep up a steady rhythm--you call for firmer strokes if you want them." "Or just say stop," she added, stooping to look directly in my eyes. "OK?"

I drew a breath.

"Lay on, McBeBe," I said, a little tentatively.

Chad didn't start with the pats right away. He stroked up and down my back, down my ass to my thighs and then back up. He lightly squeezed my butt cheeks and tickled my ass cleavage. When he started the pats, he used both hands-softly playing my butt like a set of bongos. I had to admit it felt pretty good.

"Kick it up a little, honey."

The pats began to sting just a little. With the stinging, I felt my pussy tingle. Damn! Maybe Dene was onto something. I squirmed a little and Chad stopped, alarmed. "Just getting comfortable, baby. Keep on going." The strokes resumed.

"Your ass is turning red, babe," Chad said.

"I can believe it! And damned if my pussy isn't getting juicy again!" The stinging began to feel kind of normal.

"Ramp it up a little more, Babe," I said to Chad. The next swat was serious and I yelped.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" Chad stopped and gently stroked my ass.

"Grrrrr," I growled,"--give me about a dozen more just like that! Slowly."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely!"

Dene came around in front of me and stepped in close. Her furry belly was at face level. I rubbed my cheek against it and hugged her around her hips as Chad began the last dozen. Dene's bush has always been a fetish for me. The sight and feel of it never fails to get me wet from a standing start, or add height and intensity to my orgasms if we're already going at it. I grabbed her ass with both hands as Chad laid on number six. My orgasm started with number 7 and lasted until he was done. I probably had a bunch of them, but they rolled in one after the other and it was impossible to tell if it was one long one or multiples strung together. Oddly, I was only vaguely aware of the stinging swats as they landed after my orgasm(s) began!

I rolled over and curled up in Chad's arms, still panting.

There was a loud knock on the door.

What the Hell?!?

"Get in the bathroom," Chad hissed, grabbing his pants.

"Yes?" he said through the closed door.

"We're getting complaints about noise. I'm going to have to ask you to leave, or I'll call the police."

"I'm so sorry--we were, um, well it's just that we were just married and, um, well--you know?"

"Swell for you. But you've got 15 minutes to pack up and leave," shouted the coarse voice behind the door. "Damned kids!"

I could tell Chad was pissed and about to argue. "Honey--it's OK! We need to leave anyway. Let's just gather up our stuff and head back."

"If we're gonna fight, let's pick a different one, BeBe," Dene added, "take a breath."

Chad wasn't happy with the motel asshole, and he wasn't thrilled with Dene and me either, but he stomped back into the room and started gathering his clothes. Dene and I were back into ours in under a minute and we headed out the door together.

Asshole was standing out in the parking lot, arms folded, but from our left, applause started! We looked and the next two rooms down had their doors open and 4 young couples were standing outside in their robes cheering us and giving us a thumbs-up. The guys all looked military, and not like new recruits. Looking at Chad's haircut, one guy called: "Give 'em hell, soldier!" We glanced right and saw a wrinkled face disappear as the curtain whisked shut. The complainer.

Asshole stepped forward to say something to us, but our neighbor yelled at him, striding forward until he was inches from Asshole--"Hey you fucking douche bag! There's a whole fucking wing of fucking jarheads camped out here--you fuck with this soldier anymore and you'll be pulling pieces of your goddammed sleazebag motel out your asshole till you die! The only good news will be that you won't last till morning!" And then to us, gently: "Hey soldier--here's a refund. You stay safe. We'll get reimbursed from asshole here after you're gone." He shoved a $50 in Chad's hand and clasped his shoulder. "Fuck 'em all while you're here, son, cuz there ain't nothing worth sticking your dick in where you're headed."

Asshole reconsidered whatever it was he was about to say to us.

Chad faced the Marine. "From an Army puke you know this is hard to say, but Semper Fi, friend, and thanks." "Semper Fi," came the reply, "Good luck and Godspeed buddy." Their girlfriends came to give Dene and me hugs. "You two keep on fuckin' him till he leaves, honey, OK? Every chance you get till he leaves. It'll be a long stretch after that till he gets R&R."

As we drove away, we saw 4 very large, grizzled Marines gathered around Asshole. I suspected they were discussing the finer points of military service in hostile territory.

We rolled in at Chad and Dene's house about 2AM.

To be continued--

12