Been Caught Cheating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, let's get you into bed."

"Am I to be bound to the bed again tonight?"

"Yes you are, and every night after until I feel like I can trust you again."

"But isn't this all going a bit too..............."

Before I could finish speaking, she shoved a ball gag into my mouth and buckled it behind my head, then hand cuffed my hands to the bedpost again. This time the handcuffs had a padding around them, which made them more comfortable. She then got on top of me, grabbed for the jar, opened it, and began rubbing the contents onto my chest. She rubbed in a circular motion around my nipples and my pecks. It felt so good, but the stuff smelled so weird. She repeated this for about 5 minutes, then got up and put the jar away. Where? I don't know. She came back in and grabbed my ankles. She had a second pair of padded cuffs and cuffed them to one ankle, then through the bottom bed frame then cuffed the other ankle. Once again, I was completely bound to the bed. Angela reached under her pillow and pulled out the blindfold, placing it around my eyes and the back of my head. Blinding me.

"Now that I have your complete attention again, and you can't interrupt me, I can talk. I am going to take the day off tomorrow so we can go take care of something's . I have made some arrangements with Heather that she will be able to look after you while I am at work during the week. Don't worry, it's nothing bad. But if we are to work this out between us, I need to know where you are at all times. So that I don't worry, and that I can build my trust for you back again. Now, you are to be on your best behavior with my sister, and do anything she tells you to. I will untie you while you are asleep so that when I wake you up, you will get right up, and shower and get ready to leave again. I will also leave your clothes out for you while you're in the shower and make your breakfast shake. So don't waste anytime in the morning. We need to beat traffic. So for now, good night my love and get ready for your new job tomorrow!"

12