Been Caught Cheating Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebeldoll
rebeldoll
243 Followers

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. Sorry baby. Maybe next time. Let's just go to sleep for now."

And with that, we held each other till we fell asleep in our satin bed. Things were looking up from there.

The next morning, I awoke to find my self still free and still in my clothes from the night before. I was alone and it was only 11am. I knew Ang was at work. On the end table next to the bed was another note.

"Hey baby, I hope you slept well and wake up before noon. I booked you an appointment at the salon for 1pm; just go in something causal like last night. I already paid them with my credit card, so you don't need to take any money. Also, I made a shake for you; it's in the fridge. They will take care of you. I will see you when I get home. Be good, and have fun.

Love, Angela

P.S. I left you some panties to wear today. I would love to see you wear them for me."

I found the panties she referred to on the dresser. They were pink, satin, lace, and Lycra with lace ruffles on the butt. I thought "whatever" and continued to do my normal routine. I found the shake and drank it down after I dressed. It tasted stronger that before, like Angela put too much of the vitamins in it or something.

It was weird to drive my car. I hadn't even sat in it since everything went down, also showing something else that can be taking away from me if I fuck up. It felt strange to open the door with the long nails and try to change the radio. I adjusted the mirrors. With the corset on, I sat straight up, so I sat differently in my car. I sat higher up with my chest sticking out. It was also strange to have to pull the seat belt over my new breast forms to drive. I drove quickly to my appointment, dodging traffic to try to make it on time. When I arrived, I was yet again given the full treatment. But this time was different. All my body hair was waxed, and my eyebrows shaped. Then the wig was removed. I was given a facial while another girl did my nails. She removed the long nails and only did my existing nails and painted them, along with my toes, a color I picked out. They were painted a pinkish skin tone color, that didn't stand out so much but had a bit of a sparkle to it; that I didn't notice till I held them up in the light. The wig was not re-attached, but a new one was placed on my head and styled. I could take this one off! My make-up was redone to be casual but still feminine style and to not look so sluttish. I looked more like a professional girl and not so "done up." After which, I drove home to find Eddy waiting for me at my house. As soon as I pulled up and got out, he walked to my car.

"Hey, I tried to call your cell."

"I don't even know where my cell phone is anymore. What's up?"

"Well don't you just look precious?"

"Please don't add to the humiliation dude. Let's go inside."

Once inside the house, I asked Eddy, "So can you help me or not?"

"I've been thinking of what I could do. You will have to give me some proof of what's going on here. Like pictures, recorded conversations, any evidence you know."

"I will have to record a conversation, but you are free to take pictures. I'll show you of what."

I showed him my dresser and closet where my clothes had been removed and replaced with female ones. He began taking pictures with his digital camera. I then had him take pictures of me and all the things that had been changed to my appearance. I even bit my lip and pulled down my pants and panties and showed him that chastity device and butt plug, panties, waxed skin, corset with locks, and glued on fake breast. He took many pictures, commenting on things. Asking me how some things felt on me. He then began to try and cheer me up and told me to pose pretty for a couple shots. I humored him and he took several shots of me in different poses of me pretending to be sexy. Showing him my panties and the straps to my corset, rubbing my nipples to my false breast. We joked and laughed at this till I was in horror when I heard the toilet flush. Who was in my house?

Heather came walking out of the bathroom, grinning from ear to ear.

"So, did your boyfriend come over to take photos of your pretty lingerie? Sounds kind of slutty to me."

"We were just having some fun at my expense."

"Sounds like fun. That's a nice camera Eddy, may I see it?"

"Sure thing!" said Eddy.

Heather looked at the photos on the camera, replying how naughty they were. After a few minutes of flipping through the pictures on the camera, she handed it back and ask Eddy how long he was staying, as we were about to leave.

"Well I have to head out too, but I will talk to you later Tyler and I hope to see you later as well Heather."

Heather smiled and said, "I'm sure you will."

After Eddy left, Heather went and locked the door. We had two dead bolts, a regular one and one that requires a key on both sides that we normally never locked. She locked them all, and then stuck the key down her bra. She then threw something at me, something small, hitting me in the face. It was the memory card to Eddy's camera that held all the pictures we just took. The only proof to the outside world to get my life back.

"Thought you were pretty smart huh? Thought that you could get out of your punishment that easy did you?"

"Look. I asked him for help before my new found freedom today, before when things were bad."

"Well if you thought things were bad before, you will wish for those days after what I do to you now!"

She took the card from my hand and ran to the sink in the kitchen and stuck it down the garbage disposal. The whole time I was yelling at her, pleating to forgive me and that I didn't mean anything by it. But she didn't listen; she went to her purse and got something out, keeping it behind her back. She then walked up to me and grabbed my chastity device, and pulled me to my room by my dick. I screamed out in pain. She then picked up the speed, enough for me to get a little run, while she stopped and got behind me and pushed me to the bed, then jumped on my back holding me down. I felt a sharp pain in my ass, and I went to yell in pain, before everything went black and I passed out.

I awoke to find my self bound in a hog-tied position and in darkness but I could hear loud rock music playing, covering up all sound. Only this time, I could feel a vibrater up my ass and on full blast. My chest and ass hurt again where I felt as if I was given shots again. My corset and chastity device were still on me. I could feel the long cock gag in my mouth again. I also felt something holding the dildo in my ass, like a harness, and I could also feel a collar on my neck that made my neck stay in one place.

I felt a deep pain in my head as if someone just punched me. I then heard a few voices, but couldn't make out the words through the music. Then, the gag was detached and pulled out of my mouth, and as soon as it was out of my mouth it felt like it was pushed right back in. But it was different. It was warm and felt like real skin, the cock was buried deep down my throat till I felt hair on my face. It was pubic hair, and this was a real cock! Where was I? Who's cock was in my mouth? Who ever it was began face fucking me for real. I couldn't keep up. As he was going to town on my mouth, I felt someone mess with the harness on the dildo in my ass, and pull it out, only to replace it with another. This on was real too. Dear God no, I thought. I had a dick in my ass too. And this guy had to be huge; it was if he was splitting me in two like a log. The two guys finally got a rhythm going and fucked my face and ass while I just laid there and cried. Suddenly, the burst of hot cum filled my mouth. They continued to fuck me as my mouth filled with cum. The guy then plugged my nose, making me swallow all his cum so that I could breath from my mouth, which was hard to do due to the throbbing cock in my mouth. Moments later, the guy in my ass shot his load deep into me. Ass soon as I thought it was over, both dick were replaced with two more and the cycle continued again. It seemed as though this went on for hours and with several different men. All other either shooting their load in my ass, or in my mouth and making me swallow it. Due to the constant prostate stimulation, I came without orgasm on what ever I was laying on, stomach down. I felt someone cleaning me up down there, only to shove my own cum in my mouth after the cock which resided in it was removed. I then felt the cock gag shoved back into my mouth and locked into place, and the dildo shoved back in my ass and locked in with the harness, which was placed around my waist. The dildo was then turned on to vibrate, I felt someone slap my face, and a heard a door close. Leaving me there bound, and in the mess of many men, nothing but a shell of the man I use to be. I felt broken and weak. I had just been rapped by God knows who and left here, where ever, for God knows what next. I cried till I fell asleep.

I awoke at home, bound, with Heather sitting my chest. She told me how I had been out for a few days and how I had been reattached to the catheter and IV. I had pains that felt as though I was shot up again; the butt plug was back in place, only now feeling a bit bigger than before.

"I hope you learned your lesson. There are things worse than having to wear some girl's clothes and be like us. I can make you get fucked like us. And if you keep being a little bitch, I'll make sure you get fucked like that till you die or you kill yourself. YOU GOT THAT WHORE?"

I shook my head yes as I cried. Realizing that it was all real and not a dream, that it all had really happened to me, and because Heather had wished it so. She then stuck something else into my IV and said "goodnight bitch." Afterwards the room went black and I was only left to dream of freedom.

When I wake up, I found that I was soundly in bed, in pink flannel pajamas wearing pink panties. I wasn't hooked up to anything but I still had the corset, chastity device and butt plug. Without being told to do so, I got up, peed, showered, lotioned up, dressed in an a nice blue panties, blue skirt, white blouse, strappy heels, and my gold jewelry. Then did my make-up, fixed my wig, and after a few squirts of perfume, strutted my ass into the kitchen. In the fridge was another shake. After enjoying my breakfast, I went on to my chores. This life that I feared was a lot better then the faint dream like state of rape I had. To let me know it was real, I later found a few pictures of dicks in my mouth while I had a blindfold on. The dates on the pictures were only a few days sold. This scared me straight or more so into servitude, as I would do anything for my girlfriend, and ANYTHING to not be mouth and ass rapped again. I only wondered how long this would continue. I had to return to work soon, and I couldn't go dressed as I was. At least I hoped not.

rebeldoll
rebeldoll
243 Followers
12