Been Too Long

Story Info
Helping a friend leads to the unexpected.
4.2k words
4.22
24.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was talking to my friend Jack in California about sports when I noticed some stress in his voice. We've been friends about 18 years and we're able to sense things about each other that many would miss. I could tell he was uneasy about something.

"Jack, is everything okay? Something's wrong. I hear it in your voice."

"Everything is ok, Damien."

He wasn't convincing in his response.

"Jack, I've known you long enough to recognize when something is wrong and when you're not being honest."

"Man, dude, okay damn!! It's my ex wife. She's being petty and childish as usual. She tries to turn our son against me. I wish she'd realize that it won't happen. She needs to find some business."

"Doesn't she have a man?"

"Dude, I don't know. You know I remarried since I left Texas so I really don't care who or what she does. My only concern is my son."

"I was planning on going to Houston to visit some relatives next week. I can check up on your son and talk to her as well."

"You sure?"

"It's no big deal. I'm going down there anyway so it won't be a problem."

"Cool, I'd appreciate that, bro."

"Jack, I told you that's it is not a problem. I'd be glad to do it. Besides, I'd be able to see my godson."

Six days later, I drove from Dallas to Houston and visited my cousin Josephine. We ate lunch and then I told Josephine and her husband Chike that I was going to visit some friends and I'd return later that evening. Josephine was okay with that but sometimes you have to wonder with her as she babysat me as a child and tends to remind me of this even though I'm 40.

"Jojo (Josephine's nickname), I'm not 8 anymore. If I plan to be out past 10, I'll call you. I promise."

"Good. You know it's disrespectful and rude to visit someone and be out all night."

I wanted to say that I was grown, but I truly respected her and watched my mouth. I called Katherine, Jack's ex and told her I was in town.

"Can I take you and Benjamin to lunch?"

"Sure! Being that he's 9, he may want to go to the mall but I know his favorite is pizza."

"What young boys favorite food isn't pizza?"

We both chuckled at that statement.

She gave me her address and I arrived in 25 minutes.

I rang the doorbell and almost instantly, the door seemed to be snatched open and I felt this little body slam up against me as Benjamin hugged me faster than I could react.

"Uncle Damien, mom said you were coming over!! When did you get in town?"

"I just got here. I came to visit a cousin of mine and wanted to make sure I saw you. Are you hungry?"

"Yes. I want pizza."

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Because boys love pizza. Girls love other foods."

I couldn't do anything but give him a high five and laugh. He's definitely got his father's wit. We walked in the door and I saw Katherine, Benjamin's mother and Jack's ex. She gave me a hug and it felt surprisingly tight.

"Damien, how are you? How was your drive?"

"I'm doing well and the drive was ok, Katherine. Benjamin said he wanted to get some pizza, is that ok?"

"Sure. Who's driving? I trust you are, Damien."

"No biggie for me. I'll drive. Can I use your restroom before we leave?"

"Sure. Down the hall, it's the second door on the right."

As I was in the restroom relieving myself, I thought about that hug Katherine gave me. It did feel tighter than a typical hug, but then we had an encounter 12 years ago. We had a threesome with her best friend who I was dating. The interesting thing about the threesome is that her best friend is black, she is white, and I'm black. It was good enough that I wondered what it would be like to have her one on one. I had a flashback about it and began to get really hard. I remember her double D's being really beautiful to look at and being balls deep inside of her sugar walls felt like a combination of silk and velvet. I resisted the urge to rub one out and decided to flush the toilet. I washed my hands and we left.

We got to a local pizza place that Benjamin really liked. This place also had pasta and I love a good lasagna. He wanted a supreme with everything on it. Between bites of pizza, he mentioned something about a video game.

"Uncle Damien, if I got on the honor roll, would you buy me a video game?"

"It depends on the game, Benjamin. Did you get on the honor roll?"

"Yes, he did. I'm so proud of him. He got all A's and one B in Science."

She pulled out her phone and she showed me his grades via the school's app. Sure enough, there were all A's and the one B in Science.

"Ok Benjamin, you did get on the honor roll so I'll get you a game. Which game do you want?"

"Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Can I have that one?"

"No, that has a mature rating. I'm not buying that for you. You're nine years old. Choose another one."

"Okay. I choose NBA 2K16. I really like that basketball game and I know it's gonna be great."

"I can buy that one for you. Consider it done."

Benjamin got excited and got up from his seat. He asked me to get up as well. He said he had to show me something. I got up and followed him to the front door. He stepped outside the window and pointed across the parking lot. There was a GameStop there. I think I may have been set up by a 9 year old but since he's my best friend's son and a good kid, I was happy to see him and get the game regardless.

We went back to the table, finished eating and left the pizza place for GameStop. Katherine walked alongside me and Benjamin was leading the way. When we got in the line to pat for the game, Katherine's phone rang. It was the mother of one of her neighbors whose son was Benjamin's best friend asking about a sleepover.

"Benjamin, this is Eddie's mother. She wants to know if you want to spend the night over there."

"Can I, mom? I can show off the new game Uncle Damien is buying me."

"It's up to you. If you want to, you can."

"Okay, I'll go. Tell Eddie's mom, yes, I'll spend the night."

We bought the game and went to the car. As we were driving she asked me if I was leaving immediately. I responded in the negative, saying I wanted to hang around a little and catch up. Upon reaching the driveway, I was barely able to park when Benjamin jumped out of the car when he saw his friend Eddie. I laughed really hard as he rushed with such excitement to show his friend the game I bought for him. Ah, the enthusiasm of young kids.

Katherine and I went inside the house and I laughed about Benjamin's excitement in showing Eddie the game.

"He's always excited like that. Would you like some wine? I have Mangoscato."

"Isn't that from the Earl Stevens vineyard?"

"Why, yes it is."

"Sure, I'd like a glass. I have always wanted to try Mangoscato."

She had these really big wine glasses and poured us both a glass which are about triple the size of a normal glass. I'm glad I have a higher than average tolerance for alcohol and that I ate first. She brought me my glass and we sat down in the living room.

"Damien, what's been up? How have you been? Are you seeing anyone yet? How's your son?"

"Well Katherine, let's see. I just recovered from ankle surgery, the ankle feels good. I just published my second book. I'm not dating at the moment. No bitter breakup or anything. I'm just focused on my writing as it's harder to be focused than working a typical job. But it's rewarding to see people love what I write and me making good money from it. I'm glad I got out of the regular 9 to 5 day to day. I still do my research for my writing so it's relevant. My son is doing great. He started high school. I have a freshman. Wow, I'm getting old."

"You're not old. Besides you're still handsome."

"Thanks, Katherine. So how have you been?"

"I'm ok, just the same old stuff everyday. Benjamin keeps me busy. And your best friend. Damn, he gets on my nerves!!"

"What did he do? Even though he's my best friend, let me hear your side."

"Well, you know he left me and he's making it hard. I didn't expect to raise a child by himself. He's moved on and I haven't."

"I'm not trying to be funny but you sound very petty right now. He's moved on and so should you. As long as he's paying child support and keeping in contact with your son, you should look at moving forward with that aspect of your life."

"What do you mean by that, Damien?"

"Basically, what I mean is that you need some dick. You need to be dicked down really good and leave Jack to live his life as long as he's still supporting your son. The two of you are over and you need to get some dick."

She took a big swig from her glass of wine and looked at me like she wanted to say something but looked to be in deep thought. She took a deep breath then said,

"Since you say I need to get some dick, why don't you give it to me? You're here, we have a past as small as it was. But I still have the memory of you being gentle and pretty damn good even though it was a threesome and you were involved with the other girl."

Oh boy, did I just open up Pandora's box here? I wasn't expecting this.

"So let me see if I got this right, you and I have sex and you'll stop harassing Jack."

"Yes, that's right. You said I need some dick and you are right. I need some dick and it's better if I know it's gonna be good."

I had a flashback and even though I'm not opposed to having sex with her, I didn't expect this response.

"Ok, I'll do it. I have to call my cousin and let her know I won't be there tonight."

Katherine got up and left the living room as I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket. I watched her hips move side to side as she headed to the other side of her house. I suppose she went to her bedroom.

I called my cousin and ended up speaking with her husband Chike. I let him know that I wouldn't get back over there tonight but we would do brunch tomorrow. I told him I'm ok and would be pleasantly occupied. He caught the inflection of my voice and laughed.

"So. You are going to be gone all night, eh?"

"Yes Chike, I am. Don't wait up for me. You'll lose a lot of sleep if you do."

"Okay, I will tell Jojo for you. Enjoy yourself but not too much!"

I couldn't help but to laugh at that statement. My cousin in law can be a funny character when he chooses to be. As I stood up to see where Katherine went, I noticed the hallway was very dark. I sat back down and waited for her.

As I leaned back on the sofa, I sensed movement in the hallway. Katherine emerged from then hallway with bedroom slippers and a baby blue negligee and her breasts were sitting up and looking so enticing. She sat down very close to me on the sofa and started to rub my left thigh. She ran her well manicured nails across my thigh inching closer to my crotch, digging them slightly into my slacks and my skin.

"Katherine, are you sure you want this?"

She rubbed her hand directly over my crotch and squeezed my balls. Obviously my question was a rhetorical one. She slid off the couch and on her knees as she massaged my shaft while reaching for my zipper. I simply leaned back on the couch and let her work her magic. She took her time unbuckling my belt and unzipping my slacks. The look on her face let me know she enjoyed rubbing me to a hardness sufficient to her liking. Once she decided to reach through my boxer briefs, she encountered a little difficulty as she fumbled for the hole for my trouser snake to exit from.

"Stand up, I need you out of those pants. Hell, just get naked!!"

I stood up and slid down my slacks and underwear. Before I had a chance to remove them from my ankles, she pushed me back on the couch. She cradled my shaft, moving her hand up and down slowly. She kissed the head of my dick and started licking it like head like a chocolate ice cream cone. She went up and down the length of my dick with kisses. She was about to go for my balls when she realized she couldn't spread my legs apart.

She paused to remove my shoes so she could take off my pants as well. I tried to do it earlier but I'm glad she's doing it now. I just wanted her to put her mouth on me again. Trying my best to be calm about the situation, I moved my feet to let my slacks fall to the ground. I calmly sat down on the couch and eased back into my previous position and she picked up where she left off.

She kissed up and down the length of my curved 8 inch shaft while cradling my balls. Next she replaced her left hand cupping my balls with her lips as she kissed and licked my balls. Trying to resist the tickling feeling of her tongue on my sack, I reached for my dick. She placed her hand over mine and moved my hand out of the way as she sucked on the right ball. I felt my toes curl as she applied more suction with her mouth. I wish I could say I wasn't fazed by this but it was feeling really good. As I started to get used to the feeling on my balls, she let go, tilted her head to the left and the right and went throat deep on my dick! The feeling was beyond ecstatic. As I felt the head of my dick in the back of her moth into her throat, it took all of my control to not cum right then and there. I felt my body tense but I resisted that urge. I tapped her on her shoulder (yes, I tapped out momentarily) and she raised her head up freeing my penis from her jaws.

"What you do that for? Didn't you like it?"

"I loved it. Where's your bedroom? I want to enjoy it more but in a 69. How big is your bed?"

"It's a California King and the bedroom is the last door on the right."

I stood up and threw her over my left shoulder with her ass exposed. I reached up to tease her clit and she had on the skimpiest of G strings covering her most feminine area. And it was so small it would make you question why she had it on.

Once we got in her bedroom, I dropped her on her bed. She landed on her back with her legs open. I got on top of her and we got entangled in a very passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in a Royal Rumble of their own. I slipped her negligee off her shoulders and started to grab her left breast and suck her nipple. As I'm drawing the nipple into my mouth, I use my other hand to massage her clit. She responded with digging her nails into my back. I rubbed her clit vigorously and slid 2 fingers into her moisture. I curled my fingers upward aiming for her G Spot. I felt her squeeze my finger quite tightly. I can't wait to slide in between her legs with this dick. I kept finger fucking her and after a few minutes, her body began to shake in the throes of an orgasm.

"No fair, no fair!! I shouldn't have let you stop me from sucking your cock. Dammit, Damien. Ooh, this feels so fuckin good!! OMG!! I don't know the last time I came that hard!!"

I pulled my fingers out of her and rolled to her side. I licked one finger and presented her the other finger. She devoured both fingers which made me harder than I was earlier. I kissed her as she removed her fingers from her mouth.

Satisfied with how I'm making her feel, I laid her on her back and spread her legs. I lowered my face to her honey pot and gave her two very slow, agonizingly teasing licks. She squeezed her thighs on my head to the point I had to stop. I had to tap her leg to get her to release me.

"What are you doing to me?"

"I'm just trying to put a smile on your face. It's not worth doing if I don't do it right."

"Yeah, you're definitely doing it right."

"Good, now open your legs and let me give you this dick. I got something for you."

She opened her legs and told me to bring it.

"Did you just say bring it?"

"I sure did. C'mon, big man. Do your worst."

Why is sex fun when the parties involved talk shit?

As she opened her legs, I put my face in between her legs again and latched on to her clit. I wanted her to be soaking wet when I entered her. I wrote her name with my tongue on her clit and followed that with the alphabet. I sucked on her inner labia as she began to shake. I rolled her left leg up and stuck my tongue in her pussy as far as I could get it; soaking my beard with her juices. Before she had a chance to adjust to it, I rose up to my knees with my rock hard dick in my hand. I slapped the head across her clit 4 times. Her eyes rolled back on the last slap to her clit. I slid down her slit to the wettest part of her opening and put just the head in. I gave her 3 half length strokes then went in to the hilt. I felt myself kiss her cervix and hit bottom. She gulped air as if she had an asthma attack. I put her right leg on my left shoulder and varied my strokes from a quarter length to balls deep. I kept this going for a few minutes until she asked me to lay on my back while she rode me.

I laid flat on the bed complying with her request. As she climbed over my body grasping my shaft in her right hand, she said she missed riding dick. I wasn't sure who she was referring to nor did I care. I just wanted her to put me back in her pussy. She put me in and leaned forward. Her Double D's were dangling in my face. I had to grab them and put one in my mouth. I sucked on it as if I was 3 months old. The nipple may have got too sensitive as she got me off her nipple by pushing on my chest. As she straightened up her body, her hips activated and she began to really ride me. This was a wonderful ride. Man, this is feeling too good. It felt so good, I felt like I was about to cum. I didn't want to cum yet. I want to get her doggy style first. However, it seemed that Jennifer had other plans. She slowed the pace down just enough to make me orgasmic feeling dissipate but then speed back up. Man, she was giving it as good as she took it. This was not supposed to happen like this. I had to stop this. I was about to push her off when she said she was getting tired.

"Damien, choose a position. I thought you would've cum by now."

"I choose doggy style. Come down now."

She rolled off me and got to my left side. She assumed the position and I lined my dick up with her very wet and willing entrance. I licked two of my fingers and then ran them across her pussy. I slid into her warmth and went all the way to the hilt. I pulled out as far as I could except my head and thrust in back in her balls deep. I did that five more times. On the fifth deep stroke, I think I hit her crazy button. She began throwing it back like it was a big booty porn movie! She matched me stroke for stroke for a few more minutes until I was ready to blow my load. I didn't want to yet though. I was determined to give it my all to make her walk funny. You don't fuck someone for the first time in 15 years and not want to do it right. For some reason, I wanted to see her face as I was longstroking her.

"Turn over" I said as I smacked her ample ass. She rolled over and my eyes were fixed on her boobs. I pulled her legs to me and threw both legs on my shoulders before entering her. I wanted every stroke to connect with her cervix. I wanted to constantly hit bottom. If I went another 15 years without banging her, she was gonna damn sure remember this night.

"Are you loving this pussy? Huh? Is it good to you? You're so deep right now. You feel like you're in my stomach. OH MY GOD, I'm gonna cum again!! Why are you doing this? This is so damn good."

Her body starts to shake and she pushes me off. I look at her to ask why but she squirts. Oh well, question answered. Once her breathings settles, I re enter her. I try to grab her right leg but she puts her arms across my back and digs her nails in me as I am pounding deep inside of her. I kiss her and our tongues mingle and we kiss until we break it to catch our breath. During all of this I keep stroking. I'm alternating speeds and the next round of talk begins.

"You must love this pussy the way you're all up in me."

"Just putting in work." I say nonchalantly.

"Putting in work is an understatement. How about you put a baby in me?"

I hear her but I'm paying her no mind. I'm digging in her like I'm drilling for oil.

12