Been Waiting for Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Katrina tries to understand and seduce Scott.
7.1k words
4.68
63.5k
34

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

Scott and Ricky were standing around talking to Scott's dad about how he found a couple of available houses for Scott to look at. Scott barely listened as he noticed Katrina with her own share of admirers surrounding her. Damn, he couldn't get over her change. Who knew the mousy girl that use to ride on his front handlebars would turn out to be a knockout.

She looked up at him and smiled at him innocently. He nodded back in her direction, lifting his glass to her. She returned her attention to some guy handing her a glass of wine. This was very new for him to see her like this. He couldn't help but steal glances of her charming the group around her. Katrina has never really been a forward person, she was outspoken about things she was passionate about but never openly flirted. Scott turned back to the conversation and saw how Ricky stared at his sister. His jaw tightened as he watched the men laugh along with her.

"Excuse me, man." Ricky said walking over to them and Scott just shook his head. Some things would never change, he thought to himself.

"Is he ever going to let her grow up?" his dad asked.

"I don't know, but there were too many guys around her."

"Well, Miss Katrina has turned out to be a beautiful young woman," Scott nodded, "and single too." that's when he looked over to his dad.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Scott asked, lifting his eyebrow.

"Nothing son, I just know a nice young lady when I see her. Besides I am the man that picked your mother."

"From what she told me, it was the other way around." Scott grinned.

"Very funny."

Ricky came over with Katrina, pouting with her arms folded over her chest, "Did I really look like I couldn't handle myself?" she asked.

"I don't care, I was making sure none of them tried anything."

"You really think they are going to with you and Ivory here? You are scary enough by yourself, Ricky." she said and the two men laughed as Ricky shook his head.

"I know what guys are thinking when they surround you like that." Ricky said.

"And what is that dear?" Kendra said, popping up at his side.

"They are thinking that she must be a very intellectual young lady, hey baby." Ricky said leaning down kissing her as everyone in the group laughed.

"You full of it Ricky." She replied pushing him away.

"Scott, what's been going on with you?" Katrina asked. For some reason her switching her attention to him, made him feel uncomfortable.

"The usual things: watching my back, working, and going to school" he said looking into his half empty glass.

"Has everything been okay?"

"Oh yea, you know I take care of myself." he said glancing at her.

"You know how my boy does it." Ricky said punching at Scott's arm.

"What about girlfriends?"

He sighed and looked up at her, "There is none." he would never admit it, but being so close to her, made him nervous. He tried looking uninterested in their conversation and her, but his body and mind was slowly betraying him. He pushed the thought from his mind and summed it up to him not getting laid in a long time.

"Really?" she said looking at him intrigued.

"Yea, I broke up with someone just before I went back on duty."

"What happened?" was anyone going to stop this Q & A portion?

"She couldn't take me being called away or some of the things that haunted me. She got selfish and cheated."

"Well, she didn't deserve you." Katrina added.

"I told him that when I first saw her, so where are you staying?" Kendra asked.

"Well, I was thinking of looking for a hotel around here."

"Nonsense man, you can stay with us." Ricky offered and Katrina looked at Kendra as if to say 'help me!'.

"Baby, we are going to be busy with our own stuff. I'm pretty sure Scott does not want to hear you screaming." Scott couldn't help to smile.

"I have a spare room." Scott blinked; he thought that came from Katrina.

"Oh yea, Kat just got this condo and it has two bedrooms. You can stay with her." Ricky declared and Katrina smiled as Scott suddenly regretted his friend's big mouth.

"No, I don't want to intrude on her."

"No, it's perfect; you can go and keep an eye out on her. There are some guys around her place I don't trust." Ricky said and Kendra hit his arm.

"Let your sister be a grown up."

"What? Scott doesn't mind. He always helped me watch over her before."

That was years and a D-cup ago, Scott thought. He was about to make another excuse when he realized something. There was no way that Katrina entertained any thoughts of him as being more than friends. He was starting to relax as he realized he was worried about nothing. When she was younger, her dream man was either Eddie Murphy or Johnny Gill, no way would she be interested in him. He sighed and smiled to himself feeling a weight being lifted off of him.

"Alright, why not?" he smiled, "We can pop popcorn, watch Thelma and Louise, and braid each other's hair," he mocked and she hit his arm as he laughed.

"You think you are so funny." Katrina didn't like this, at first she sensed his nervousness and his attraction to her, now he was doing the whole kid sister thing. She had to fix this quick.

After the party, Katrina took Scott back to her place. He continued with the buddy thing and frankly, it irritated her. She couldn't be outright and honest about her feelings with her brother watching. She battled with herself for years about Scott. She didn't want to ruin the friendship Scott had with Ricky, but her need for him took over.

After that kiss eleven years ago, nothing was ever the same for her. She kept imagining his lips touching hers again after he left. As she got older, she wanted more than his lips. She wanted to feel his body hover over hers, his hands touching every part of her body, and his cock inside of her. She tried to forget about him, she tried kissing other guys searching for that same rush, but she couldn't find it. She needed Scott.

When they got to her house, Scott was thoroughly impressed with how well Kitty Kat was doing for herself. The condo was decorated in modem Asian decor with extraordinary paintings hanging on her walls. Her pictures adorned the fireplace mantle of various friends and family. The place was pretty spacious for a single person. It was the first time the Scott felt comfortable away from home. She showed him to the spare bedroom as she slipped off her shoes.

"This is really nice, Kitty Kat." he said. She smiled up at him, "I try sometimes. Well, you can get comfortable while I change. Since it's early, you can keep up with that promise and braid my hair."

"You don't have a hot date or something?" he asked, not realizing a part of him was hoping that she didn't have one.

"Of course not, at least not tonight. I do have some beer in the refrigerator."

"You drink?"

"Last time I check I am over 21. I'll be back." She said going into her room.

Scott watched after her enjoying the view of her ass swaying to her own sensual beat. He quickly snapped himself of those thoughts and went into his room. As he unpacked some things, he started to run a mental list in his head of what he should do so far as moving down here. He had to make sure to call his Commanding officer and friend, James to see if anyone made an offer on his place and needed to look into the school that he applied to. Oh well, he will deal with all that tomorrow. He needed to rest tonight.

As he changed clothes, his eye caught his reflection in the mirror. He ran his hand down his chest noticing the faint scars. He closed his eyes, wanting nothing more than to push those memories from his head. Sometimes at night, he could still hear them shouting in his head. He could feel the crack of the whip on his back and the different blades slicing him.

"Stop it." He whispered to himself. There was no need reliving in the past.

He went back into the living room and looked at some of the pictures on her mantel. There were girls in the picture with her on a beach. Those must be some of her friends from college. He stopped at the picture that had all of them. She was between them with her arms wrapped around both their waist. They could have been 16 at the time, which would have made her 14 or 15. He remembered it was just before they went to the State Fair and she was excited to go without her mom.

He heard light footsteps and turned around to see her standing there heading to the kitchen. Her hair was released out of her ponytail and draped over her shoulders. She wore a button down man's shirt that barely reached her knees. How any man in his right mind would enjoy the journey up those delicious caramel legs, he thought.

"I thought I was being quiet." she ran her fingers through her hair.

"They teach us to sleep light and listen for everything." he was thinking it was best to go sit on the couch before it became obvious he was staring.

"I'll just grab you a beer" she offered.

"Yea if you don't mind."

She grabbed a beer and a glass of wine for herself. She joined him on the coach, tucking one leg under her. Their hands touched briefly as she handed him the beer which sent a set of electric currents through him. Damn, he thought he was over this. He had to admit that she looked so beautiful sitting there with her face freshly washed and she smelled so good. He took a deep breath as he settled back into his seat.

"How is school?" she asked.

"It's pretty good. I'm in my last year of law school and I'm finishing it here. I planned for some time to come back home so I've been making arrangements to transfer to another school. I just choose your brother's wedding as the time to make it official."

"Really? That's so cool I never pictured you as the lawyer type."

"Truth be told, I didn't picture it for myself, but after years of studying I found I belong there."

"Where did you want to go from there?"

"I was thinking working for a firm or becoming a JAG."

"I'm so impressed Scott, I didn't think you were so determined."

"That's almost an insult Kitty Kat." she turned away with a smile.

"Well, it's hard to think that way when your main mission in school was to see how many girls you can bang."

"That wasn't my main goal. That was just a perk of being so smooth."

"You seem so modest about it." she replied sarcastically.

"And you seem so bitter about it." she looked over at him.

"I don't have to be. I seen you and my brother bring girls around and they always fell to your feet. I must admit I was always a little bit curious about you," he stopped in mid-drink to look at her, "but don't let that get to your head."

He laughed uncomfortably, "You certainly have changed Kitty Kat."

"Only in a good way." she paused looking at him.

She scanned down his body, taking in every muscle in his body. Her exploration stopped at his crotch and she found herself wondering how long will it take to get it up.

"So, what about you?" that snapped her eyes up, "I see you are cooking."

"Yea, I became a chef. I cater out to parties for Debra's restaurant. She runs the restaurant side and I do the catering. It's called JK; the J comes from her middle name. She really goes by Jade. She has spent years working on the restaurant and I have to say it's real popular now."

"She's a good friend?"

"Yea, I met her in college, she actually helped me realize that I like cooking. I want to open my own bakery though. I want to serve French pastries and have the restaurant designed like those little cafes in Paris or open an Italian restaurant that plays jazz music. You know something different around here."

"That's good, I know you are smart and determined enough to do that. You were determined enough to teach me how to dance."

"Oh yea I remember that. You had two left feet and still didn't know how to work them. So, how's that going? You've been practicing?"

"Yes, I practice every night with the guys at my camp." he replied sarcastically and she laughed.

"Shut up, I'm serious. That took a lot of time to teach you to dance. I remember it was a couple of days before your prom and you weren't sure how to dance. Then you asked me to teach you the basic steps."

"Yea, your basic steps helped somewhat, but didn't prepare me for how I really danced that night."

"And how exactly did you dance?"

"You're too young to find out." he said with that sexy grin and she bit her lip realizing this was the opportunity.

"Stand up." she said setting her glass down and standing up.

"Stand up, I want you to show me how you dance now."

"Katrina, come on I don't think this is the time." she grabbed on to his free hand and tried to pull him up.

"Please, I want to see if you still got it."

"It isn't going any where." she put her hands on her hips and he laughed, "What's the big deal?"

"Well, you have to dance at the wedding reception and I don't want you to embarrass us and more importantly me."

"Very funny." he finished off the beer and stood up, "All right, give me what you got." she reached around for a remote and it turned on the stereo.

The room filled with the sensual beat of Say it by Ne-yo. This wasn't going to work in his favor, he thought listening to the words of the song. She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck. She led them moving side to side slowly as she pressed her body gently against his. He appeared calm to Katrina, but inside his body was urging to press her closer to him. Those big brown eyes were looking up at him and her fingers were grazing the back of his neck. The feel of her fingers started to affect his dancing abilities.

"I thought you said you still had it."

"It's been awhile since I used it." he coughed and she smiled.

"Put your hands on my hips." he complied watching her mouth say the words in an audible whisper.

She bit her bottom lip and she moved closer to his body crushing her body against him, "Follow the sway of my hips. Once you feel it, you can move just like that."

He felt himself moving against her to the same rhythm he felt her hips move. Her lips parted slightly as she move back against him. Scott felt his cock start to wake from all the attention it was receiving. He wondered if she could feel it. When he looked down at her, he didn't see Kitty Kat. He saw a woman with her eyes clouded in desire and the tops of her milk chocolate breast looking up at him. She turned around in his embrace and pressed her back against his chest. She placed her hands on top of his as she grinded her ass against his growing erection.

Katrina gasped as she felt the tent that was growing behind her. She had to part her legs feeling the wetness drenching her underwear. She never been turned on this much by dancing with someone, but being with Scott always prompt her for feeling new things. Scott shut his eyes tight as he tried to reason with himself the many reason not to fuck her right now. He knew she's his best friend little sister, but she was also a grown woman who obviously knew what she was doing.

"Katrina." he gritted out through his clenched teeth.

She moved his hands up her waist up to her breast. His hands involuntarily squeezed on her globes and she moaned out. After awhile, Katrina wondered what was the big hold up. She was ready and she knew that he was ready. She leaned her head back against his shoulder, looking up at him. Their eyes spoke the desires in volumes. She reached up and grabbed the back of his head.

"Scott, kiss me." she whispered as she pulled his head down to hers.

As his head slowly descended down to her waiting lips, his reasonable side kicked in. He stopped moving and she felt him stiffen. He moved away from her and her body cried. No, please don't tell me you are stopping Katrina thought. She saw his back to her and she reached out to grab his shoulder. Scott stood there with his closed shut trying to keep his body in order. Hundreds of reasons were running through his head of why he should and why he shouldn't fuck her.

"Are you okay?" her little voice helped decide his fate tonight.

"Yea, I'm good. You know Kitty Kat I'm really tired. I think I'm going to turn in."

You have to be kidding me, Katrina thought, "Are you sure?" she asked and he could see the pleading look in her eyes.

"Yea, I'll see you in the morning." he turned to head to his room.

Disappointment filled her as she watched him go back in his room. No, how could he refuse me, she thought.

She grabbed the remote and turned off the stereo. She contemplated throwing it at his door. No, she didn't want to scare him off too soon. She stomped back to her room and shut the door. She growled in frustration. Her body was still on fire and aching. She still felt his touch on her. His hands were callused but they felt good, like he possessed every part of her that he touched. He touched her as if he knew that she belonged to him. She sighed in defeat. Well, looks like it was another night with her Rabbit.

Scott sat on the edge of his body trying to think what happened in there. Katrina was showing interest in him and he could tell it was nothing that she was going to give up too soon. He couldn't believe himself; he wanted to fuck her, on the couch, the coffee table, in the bed or anywhere. He wanted to know if she tasted as good as she smelled. He brushed at the front of his tank top as if to get her scent off of him. Why her? Why did it have to be her? He knew how he was; he knew where this would lead. He would sleep with her, get his rocks off for a while, and then blow her off. He couldn't risk losing a good friendship he had with Ricky or her. She is too special to be treated like that.

That made sense to one side of his brain; unfortunately the other side still had images of her against him. He could still see her full lips inviting him, her nipples begging for his attention. He wondered if she were sensitive there, would she grab his head to pull him close? Was she a screamer? Could she handle cumming more than once? He couldn't stop his body reacting to her. He was aching for release.

"Fuck it." He would deal with everything else later.

He was about to go to her when he heard his cell phone. He let out a loud sigh, looking between her door and the phone sitting on his bed. He opts for the safer choice.

"Hello?" he said picking up the phone.

"Hey man, I was just calling to make sure ya'll were alright." Ricky said and Scott sighed.

"We're cool man."

"Okay, what are you doing?"

I almost fucked your sister, "Um, about to go to bed."

"Okay well I won't keep you. I have some free time tomorrow, you want to look at those places your dad was talking about."

"I was thinking of renting a truck."

"Well you are going to need one when you move out here. You might as well look at getting one of your own."

"Nah, I'm going to have mine from D.C. shipped over to me. I put too much money into that truck; remind me to do that tomorrow."

"Alright man, will do."

"Tell Kendra good night between all the moan and groans."

"I'm going to kick your ass man." Ricky said laughing.

Scott closed his phone, plopping down on his bed. He knew he made the right decision, no matter how much his cock disagreed with him. He was just going to have to bare with it for tonight.

The next morning, Katrina woke up alone in her bed alone, unfortunately. She should have known it was too soon for anything to really start between them. Oh well, at least she had some sort of orgasm even if it was without him. She had a full schedule on her plate anyway; she didn't want to think about him anymore today.

After a shower and getting ready for work, she started to make some coffee. She saw that his door was open and peeked inside to see no Scott. Great, maybe she scared him into going to a hotel. She shook her head trying to think what mistake she could have possibly made last night.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers
12